Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,754 members, 7,962,473 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (461609 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by coobboy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
MzJulie: Please I need help on any school I can apply and study medicine with a low tuition and quality education... I'm doing a part time programme currently in Yabatech and the course is SLT. Anyone with information, pls...

oh wow ...i study at yabatech too (full time studies) computer engineering....... you can send me an email or something or we could meet
i can be a lil bit of help to you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
ase65:

Thanks Amefrica and Walspring

Thanks to God...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
coobboy:

oh wow ...i study at yabatech too (full time studies) computer engineering....... you can send me an email or something or we could meet

I dey come yaba tomorrow but not yaba left ooo ... How e go be nah?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
Bro...I need to talk to u. I av sent u a pm. Please attend to it as soon as you can...
juntod:

Thanks dear, I don land oh. These guys are cool and friendly here. Haven't started classes though. U?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
deevick246:

Is that so? Are you for real? I stand to be corrected and until then. I put it to you that your transcript/ narration is clearly specious. And noone should try do this ( not pay Sevis fee and show up for interview). I need not say this on a second thought, because I expect every studious follower of this thread to know better.

I remember a few years ago a guy actually paid his Sevis fee but the fee wasnt processed by the EcoBank staff in Seme for the reason that the Sevis fee website was down. The guy wasnt informed by the bank about the development, and to even make the situation worst his interview was a few days away and was to be attended at abuja. The guy had to travel to abuja from lagos without the Sevis fee receipt but went with the WU payment confirmation. Yet, he was sent out of the embassy because he didnt present the Sevis fee receipt. Hence, the reason I conclude your narration is spurious. However, you can prove it otherwise.
i was surprised as well.
that is what i call MERCY
am still yet to understand too

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
deevick246:

Is that so? Are you for real? I stand to be corrected and until then. I put it to you that your transcript/ narration is clearly specious. And noone should try do this ( not pay Sevis fee and show up for interview). I need not say this on a second thought, because I expect every studious follower of this thread to know better.

I remember a few years ago a guy actually paid his Sevis fee but the fee wasnt processed by the EcoBank staff in Seme for the reason that the Sevis fee website was down. The guy wasnt informed by the bank about the development, and to even make the situation worst his interview was a few days away and was to be attended at abuja. The guy had to travel to abuja from lagos without the Sevis fee receipt but went with the WU payment confirmation. Yet, he was sent out of the embassy because he didnt present the Sevis fee receipt. Hence, the reason I conclude your narration is spurious. However, you can prove it otherwise.
Guy decreamaster's case was clearly the grace of God..I remember when he almost gave up hope of attending the interview..cos a friend actually did not pay his sevis fee.
We here gave him the zeal..he went there and conquered even with a community college i20.His case is clearly not the first here,if God is with you not even the toughest visa officer can say no to your application.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
deevick246:

Big boss... Well i want you to know that this guy wont be the first person that went for interview without sevis fee payment or payment receipt and that was granted visa as long as this thread is concern for now..

Although i dont know if his narration is spurious as you said in your previous post but there is someone on this thread who went to embassy with paying sevis fee but he was granted visa too.

In conclusion, If he can deceive us but he can't deceive himself that what i want you to know..

Shalom!!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
coobboy:

am also at yabatech as well,computer science.pt nd2.my exams is starting on saturday.but am sorry,am login out soon grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
decreamaster: am also at yabatech as well,computer science.pt nd2.my exams is starting on saturday.but am sorry,am login out soon grin

I need info about yaba tech for someone.. I have sent you PM
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
Walspring:

Lmao! Chai!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
Graviton2:

Lmao! Chai!

Hmmmm... You self laugh abi? I need to clarify that ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
Walspring:

Big boss... Well i want you to know that this guy wont be the first person that went for interview without sevis fee payment or payment receipt and that was granted visa as long as this thread is concern for now..

Although i dont know if his narration is spurious as you said in your previous post but there is someone on this thread who went to embassy with paying sevis fee but he was granted visa too.

In conclusion, If he can deceive us but he can't deceive himself that what i want you to know..

Shalom!!!!
why will i like to deceive people when i know the implication?
NOTE:DO NOT TRY THIS
i called gateconsult (an agent who helps in paying sevis)after been duped the first time that how can i get the sevis paid before my interview which is the next day but i was surprised when he told me to go that i will sort things out with them and i can pay later that they may ask me to come back to show them the receipt if i am approved.myself is still very confused the way it happened,i was asked but i lied saying i paid a day before but i havent been able to print the confirmation.
even on the interview day,i was just stammering and the lady had mercy on me by cutting in when ever i started stammering.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by coobboy(m): 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
Walspring:

lol u for try go that side nah
ehn no wahala nah we suppose meet, since yaba no serious for lectures
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
Walspring:

I need info about yaba tech for someone.. I have sent you PM
replied
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Theflint1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
kpolli:

Would reply you soonest, as per your question....

Well $550 was always enough for me per month in my first year because I had roommates and I always cook for myself. But if you wan live by yourself, budget like $800-900 per month...

Plus this also depends on the city too... Some are a bit more expensive, some are less than my estimate
tnks boss, does this estimate apply to Monroe or new Orleans, cause I'm considering schools in these places?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
coobboy:
wey tests don dey happen like water?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by coobboy(m): 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
decreamaster: am also at yabatech as well,computer science.pt nd2.my exams is starting on saturday.but am sorry,am login out soon grin
hian so i've got brothers here ND2 too.....i'll have to do their first semester exams, buh second semester dont think so..... do u still come around?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by coobboy(m): 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
decreamaster: wey tests don dey happen like water?
me be full time oh, just 4 weeks to exams.
well small tests don start though
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
coobboy:
hian so i've got brothers here ND2 too.....i'll have to do their first semester exams, buh second semester dont think so..... do u still come around?
sure,even coming tomoro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by coobboy(m): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
decreamaster:
sure,even coming tomoro
we can meet up then man...... im always at the court during evenings.......when you see the guy with a full hair faded at the sides and some sorta and1 (red n white)shoes
... thats me or you could send a pm tho

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
Walspring:

Hmmmm... You self laugh abi? I need to clarify that ooo

Lol. You want make I no laugh? Yabatech and Yabaleft dey the same area nau! All na Yaba dem dey grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by coobboy(m): 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
Graviton2:

Lol. You want make I no laugh? Yabatech and Yabaleft dey the same area nau! All na Yaba dem dey grin
lol just 5- 10 minutes drive
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kpolli(m): 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
deevick246:

Not just that, they can give you a conditional approval which would have one show proof of payment before collecting his passport at the pickup place.... Something fishy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kpolli(m): 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
Theflint1: tnks boss, does this estimate apply to Monroe or new Orleans, cause I'm considering schools in these places?

Monroe is cheaper, new orleans is about the same price except u pick a place near downtown which is expensive.... Plus beware, NOLA has distractions like Ms Nas' lap dancing suites grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
Our Naija Indomie but in Int'l markets. a bit expensive and e scarce die!
Walspring:

Eyah.... sorry about that, am sure you will get indomie over there but it can never be our naija indomie sha
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
coobboy:
lol just 5- 10 minutes drive

Ehen! You see

Y'all should be careful so one of those patients don't wander into Yabatech one day and bite somebody.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by donpapachi(m): 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
Graviton2: A lot happened here while I was away. Chukwu zoba! shocked
boss greetings gat pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Theflint1(m): 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
kpolli:

Monroe is cheaper, new orleans is about the same price except u pick a place near downtown which is expensive.... Plus beware, NOLA has distractions like Ms Nas' lap dancing suites grin
lol...then NOLA it is then. tnks for the info, would keep in touch.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
Graviton2:

Ehen! You see

Y'all should be careful so one of those patients don't wander into Yabatech one day and bite somebody.
lol.. not only that
You forget the Ebola quarantine center is also set up around yaba
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
decreamaster: replied

Replied you back
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by deevick246(m): 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
kpolli:

Not just that, they can give you a conditional approval which would have one show proof of payment before collecting his passport at the pickup place.... Something fishy

Exactly, Aba!

How are you doing Kpolli? Hope you are good? I wish you all the best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
coobboy:

You funny shey you go drive me go there? grin grin grin

Which side you dey for yaba cos i dey come around unilag 2nd gate tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.