Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,896 members, 7,980,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:48 AM

Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 (30637 Views)

2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! / Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates / Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by theoctopus: 1:26am On Oct 27, 2013
The election is not going to hold on NL. You people should stop saying crap. Your comments or opinions will not count. Just go about your regular business and stop having BP for something you have absolutely no control of. You will hear the result on TV and radio!
Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by kapai(m): 1:35am On Oct 27, 2013
Details of were he practised...S.M.O. NASS Clinic Lagos; Deputy Director/ Consultant Federal Ministry of Health,
Abuja

ifyalways: lol
Ngige get "sharp and bad " mouth.

I expected someone from yhe audience to have used the opportunity to ask him where and when he ever practiced medicine
Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by mike404(m): 1:42am On Oct 27, 2013
theoctopus: The election is not going to hold on NL. You people should stop saying crap. Your comments or opinions will not count. Just go about your regular business and stop having BP for something you have absolutely no control of. You will hear the result on TV and radio!
NO MIND NAIRALAND VOTERS sad MAKE DEM DEY THERE DEY DRINK PANADOL FOR ANAMBRARIANS
Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by kapai(m): 2:04am On Oct 27, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]If you check your record, you will realize that the famous Igbo sons and daughters were born and brought up in the North such as Eze Igbo gburugburu and Owelle of Onitsha (ZIK OF AFRICA) and so many others. During those days, there is nothing like tribalism .I pray u faze d fact over the credible candidate to govern our state instead of politicking the whole issue over party APGA.if APGA as stated were for the interest of igbos,what could have stopped them from producing presidential candidate in d last election instead of endorsing a ready made package PDP candidate....Dont be far from the truth
Chino48:

I have told my wife, that she should give me a break until elections are over. I have been spending both time and resources to make sure that the Islamic APC is humiliated. No Islamic Party is allowed access to the Zik's Place (Anambra Govt House).

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by kapai(m): 2:14am On Oct 27, 2013
...so despite the 8 yrs successive effort of Mr OBI,[undertone cameleon]i guess ur claimd relation in office still left the workdone zero....
OBIANO / OBI = A No
this is the lastest equation
Better wakeup &
say no to APGA

eeeh yaa!.
NRI PRIEST: Ngige is a fraud and his association with apc made things worse. He stole Anambra mandate and set us back two yrs. He was never duely elected as a governor and he is one of the reason why Anambra is still where it is, today. I m getting unease and I can't wait for Anambra to put his political career to rest.
Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by sheymaziggy: 2:54am On Oct 27, 2013
me_for_you: Why are yoruba people with their lagos-ibadan press axis forcing ngige on anambra people? Ngige did well as gov last time, no doubt. But he stole d senatorial seat from prof dora with the help of fake medicine sellers at onitsha head bridge. And his senatorial record is zero. If the good people of anambra can't get soludo solution, they should at least get some one else. APC has no root in the south east and that's QED.
Dude u very funny, u just claimed ngige did well d last time, so I guess u don't want him to do well like he did last time because he is an apc member nd u prefer smone who u r not sure of his credibilities to govern ur state because of sentiment, mhen u are really a political comedian dat doesn't want anything good jst because u r sentimental . Smh

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by Nnannanzewi(m): 4:30am On Oct 27, 2013
Onwa anyi,congratulations on ur brilliant performance on the debate in Stv,its a proof U are to Anambra what Ikemba is to Biafra.I remain your political Son Sir.I Love U sir...Nnanna Nzewi

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by naptu2: 5:38am On Oct 27, 2013
[size=14pt]Ngige, Obiano Disagree over Anambra’s IGR Profile[/size]

27 Oct 2013

By Charles Onyekamuo

All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate for the November 16, governorship election in Anambra   State,  Senator Chris Ngige, and his All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) candidate, in the same election, Chief Willie Obiano, at the weekend sharply disagreed over the Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) profile of the state.

While Ngige said that the state’s IGR has nose-dived from the about N400 billion annually during his 34 months stint as governor to between  N 300 and N350 billion in the last seven years plus of the APGA administration in the state, Obiano said it has improved to about N 600 billion. The occasion was the Anambra 2013 governorship debate organised for candidates of political parties participating in the election by Silver Bird Television (STV) at Emmaus House Awka, the Anambra State capital at the weekend.

Besides, the  two other  candidates who participated in the debate included Prof. Ogochukwu Akanegbu of the United Progressive Party (UPP) and Barrister Godson Okoye of the United Democratic Party (UDP).

Ngige, who was answering    a question on what will be his source of generating funds internally outside allocation from the Federation Accounts traced all the revenue windows open to the state through which he said he was able to raise the state’s IGR profile to over N 400 billion yearly and pledged to create more windows.

He said he only earned about N 100 billion from the federation account in all his budgets as Governor and was able to tar about 120 kilometres of durable roads in 34 months, up graded and equipped hospitals and got about 13 courses accredited at the state owned University by the National Universities Commission (NUC) as against the over N3 trillion he allegedly said was collected by the Peter Obi administration, yet was not able in the last two years to complete the tarring of Onitsha – Atani road that would have taken just six months to execute.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ngige-obiano-disagree-over-anambra-s-igr-profile/162735/

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by InvertedHammer: 5:51am On Oct 27, 2013
Afam4eva: The way i see it, Obiano doesn't have a plan for Anambra. he just wants to get in and then try his luck. It can be seen in the way he answers question using evading tactics by only giving bland answers to questions. I inferred this when he answered questions on Twitter yesterday. As far as this debate goes judging from what i'm reading here, i think Ngige nicked it. But we know debates don't win elections in Nigeria as majority of the electorate are not even aware that a debate took place. What will determine the winner of this election is their popularity and that of their party. Ndi Anambra, unu jiri ire unu guo eze unu grin

Afam:

I think you missed the point. Willie Obiano never wanted to be the governor. He was drafted by Gov. Obi for some reasons best known to them.
How do you expect him to have some plans when he never planned to be in the position anyway?

We know those that want the seat---Ngige, Ubah, Uba, Soludo, Obaze, Nwoye, Ukachukwu and other charlatans.
When I think of Obi and Obiano, it reminds me of Obj and Yar'Adua. The semblance in the character of the predecessors and the
ignorance of the successors is very glaring in both the federal and gubernatorial elections.

Obiano just wants to wing it to the government house. That is wobble and shuffle to the coveted position with the fund donations (bribery wink ) prowess of Gov.Obi

Ngige's greatest undoing is running under the banner of APC which Igbo people are viewing with suspicion considering the top echelons of the party who are mostly northerners, muslim or Yoruba. Had it been that Ngige is running under LP or PDP or even freaking PMP, he will cruise straight to victory.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by gbanikiti(m): 6:08am On Oct 27, 2013
info@lpf:
Senator Ngige showed up almost 30 minutes late for a nationally televised debate! If it was a job interview, I would have shown him the door!
I don't know about you all, but to me that is disorganized, at best, incredibly disrespectful at worst!
Either way it is unacceptable, under any circumstance, from a Chief Executive candidate.

SMH.
Seriously? Didn't you hear the reasons why he showed up late? He's still better than Ifeanyi Ubah and nwonye who didn't show up at all!
Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by opalu: 6:16am On Oct 27, 2013
mike404: WILLIE OBIANO IS ALREADY SURE OF
UKWULU
AWKUZU
ACHALA
UKPO
ABAGANA
NIMO
ENUGWU-UKWU MY HOME TOWN
NAWFIA
AMAWBIA
UMUOKPU
AWKA
UMUOBA ANAM
UMULERI
AGULERI===== WILLIE OBIANO'S BACK YARD grin
NTEJE
AGULU AND NISE= ==== PETER OBI'S BACK YARD
AGU UKWU NRI====== IYOM UCHE EKWUNIFE'S BACK YARD

OMO THE LAND SLIDE GO MADTgrin

I laff in igbo!
You guys don't have a single idea that the average eastern voter has an independent mind. What rub.bish is Ekwunife's backyard? Obi's backyard? Etc. We all know Ђ☺w Obi won his re-election bid. It took Ojukwu himself pleading on his sick bed that the last respect †̥☺ him was voting Obi. With the numerous cases soludo was enmeshed in, everyone knew Ngige was far ahead of the pack in that election.
Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 27, 2013
InvertedHammer:

Afam:

I think you missed the point. Willie Obiano never wanted to be the governor. He was drafted by Gov. Obi for some reasons best known to them.
How do you expect him to have some plans when he never planned to be in the position anyway?

We know those that want the seat---Ngige, Ubah, Uba, Soludo, Obaze, Nwoye, Ukachukwu and other charlatans.
When I think of Obi and Obiano, it reminds me of Obj and Yar'Adua. The semblance in the character of the predecessors and the
ignorance of the successors is very glaring in both the federal and gubernatorial elections.

Obiano just wants to wing it to the government house. That is wobble and shuffle to the coveted position with the fund donations (bribery wink ) prowess of Gov.Obi

Ngige's greatest undoing is running under the banner of APC which Igbo people are viewing with suspicion considering the top echelons of the party who are mostly northerners, muslim or Yoruba. Had it been that Ngige is running under LP or PDP or even freaking PMP, he will cruise straight to victory.

So it is a sin to be a muslim or a Yoruba and a Northerner? The problem is that some people cant see beyond the immediate. Despite the fact that it has been proven that Igbos also have 9 slots in the 35member APC exco and a ratio 18 muslims to 17 christians yet some people rather than cross check all these facts will choose to hold on to falsehood

You advised Ngige to contest under PDP,the same party that is gasping for breath at the moment and a party that does not allow their brilliant and best candidates who are independent-minded to taste power without being teleguided in a Godfather-like situation?

It is a great pity that rather than the Igbos to start thinking about having alternatives to PDP/APGA alliance by having a leg in another NATIONAL political party,you continue to denigrate your sons and daughtas who have foresight to see what most of you are not seeing

Since the last time Dim Ojukwu contested for Presidency under APGA which you people even refused to vote for him up till now the NdiIgbo have continue to allow ethnic bigots and selfish,corrupt politicians to hold you to ransom by perpetually keeping you under political servitude using this same weapon of seeing the Yorubas and Hausas as your enemies whereas they know how to make their own money

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 27, 2013
sagombugo: If its true that the IGR of Anambra as at now is even N600m in 7yrs that Obiano calls it...that is very poor because even Osun that is not as commercially developed as Anambra currently does 1.5Billion in 2years from N700m that Oyinlola left it

ewu ofe manu...Anambra is making N600M monthly while Osun is making N1.5B yearly ur here comparing ur poverty heaven to Japan of Africa
Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by nyabingi(m): 6:35am On Oct 27, 2013
InvertedHammer:

Afam:

God bless you my brother you nailed it there.
Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by nyabingi(m): 6:40am On Oct 27, 2013
sagombugo:

So it is a sin to be a muslim or a Yoruba and a Northerner? The problem is that some people cant see beyond the immediate. Despite the fact that it has been proven that Igbos also have 9 slots in the 35member APC exco and a ratio 18 muslims to 17 christians yet some people rather than cross check all these facts will choose to hold on to falsehood

You advised Ngige to contest under PDP,the same party that is gasping for breath at the moment and a party that does not allow their brilliant and best candidates who are independent-minded to taste power without being teleguided in a Godfather-like situation?

It is a great pity that rather than the Igbos to start thinking about having alternatives to PDP/APGA alliance by having a leg in another NATIONAL political party,you continue to denigrate your sons and daughtas who have foresight to see what most of you are not seeing

Since the last time Dim Ojukwu contested for Presidency under APGA which you people even refused to vote for him up till now the NdiIgbo have continue to allow ethnic bigots and selfish,corrupt politicians to hold you to ransom by perpetually keeping you under political servitude using this same weapon of seeing the Yorubas and Hausas as your enemies whereas they know how to make their own money

Are you refering to brilliant and best candidates like Atiku?
Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by ontheair: 7:06am On Oct 27, 2013
nyabingi:

God bless you my brother you nailed it there.

No, he almost nailed it you mean? Submitting an impression of party based politics rather than idea driven one threw the nail out of it submission.

Guys, truth is, we hope for a lot but when presented with the chance to take action, we are not committed to do the right things, our laziness as a people, to take the simplest of action that would ensure the growth and development, the better life and space we crave for, is just to amazing!

We do more talking and always wanting to appear smart rather than acting smart - No Pun intended!

What Anambra state's election would teach would be a truly revolutionary one, one that would greatly determine the direction of the National elections in the coming months.

At this stage, I beg the Anambarians to do themselves and more importantly their future generations a great favour by voting base not on sentiments, favour or even party lines but on ideas, certainty and cast their votes for the one ((whoever) irrespective of affiliations, education) that can deliver the goods.

Stop Party Politics!!!

So, my good friend, he almost nailed it - I say he did well but did not nail it!
Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by ik4life: 7:07am On Oct 27, 2013
mike404: WILLIE OBIANO IS ALREADY SURE OF
UKWULU
AWKUZU
ACHALA
UKPO
ABAGANA
NIMO
ENUGWU-UKWU MY HOME TOWN
NAWFIA
AMAWBIA
UMUOKPU
AWKA
UMUOBA ANAM
UMULERI
AGULERI===== WILLIE OBIANO'S BACK YARD grin
NTEJE
AGULU AND NISE= ==== PETER OBI'S BACK YARD
AGU UKWU NRI====== IYOM UCHE EKWUNIFE'S BACK YARD

OMO THE LAND SLIDE GO MADTgrin
umuoba anam?,umuleri?,ukwulu?,nteje?,ukpo? Guy what where u smoking while typing this thing? The outcome of this election will shock everybody including u
Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by naptu2: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2013
The next debate holds on Thursday October 31st, 2013 at the Women Development Centre, Awka.

The first session is from 10am-12 noon. The second session is from 4pm-6pm.

It is being organised by the Nigeria Elections Debate Group (NEDG) and DAAR Communications.

It will be shown on the AIT, ABS and Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria (BON) networks.

All the candidates are expected to participate.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by dungdusugyang(m): 7:42am On Oct 27, 2013
nyabingi: APC (Arewa Peoples Congress)knew that Ngige is marketable so they used him to perfect their plan of extending their Jihad to Igbo land, Ndi Anambra pls shine ur eye and avoid the mistake Imo state made by voting Rochas who had a northern agenda, he spent all his life in the north some even say he converted to Islam.
Baselessness of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by fellory: 7:44am On Oct 27, 2013
Chuksphil2go:

ewu ofe manu...Anambra is making N600M monthly while Osun is making N1.5B yearly ur here comparing ur poverty heaven to Japan of Africa

Young man Anambra's igr hovers around N350m monthly.3 times lower than Osun state's 1.5b.He is only saying Anambra has a potential to do more.See link below

anambra state monthly igr - Google Search

http://www.google.com/search?client=ms-rim&hl=en&q=anambra%20state%20monthly%20igr&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&channel=browser
Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by naptu2: 7:54am On Oct 27, 2013
I'm searching for an online link for thursday's debate (they say that it's going to be streamed live online), but I haven't found one yet.
Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by EzePromoe: 7:56am On Oct 27, 2013
kapai: If you check your record, you will realize that the famous Igbo sons and daughters were born and brought up in the North such as Eze Igbo gburugburu and Owelle of Onitsha (ZIK OF AFRICA) and so many others. During those days, there is nothing like tribalism .I pray u faze d fact over the credible candidate to govern our state instead of politicking the whole issue over party APGA.if APGA as stated were for the interest of igbos,what could have stopped them from producing presidential candidate in d last election instead of endorsing a ready made package PDP candidate....Dont be far from the truth
Simply because it was in the interest of the Igbo nation. We all in one voice wanted Jonathan as the president.
Any party that doesn't want the interest of Igbo people will be jettisoned out of our dear state.
Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by bestview: 8:03am On Oct 27, 2013
FreeGlobe:
well unlike rochas, Ngige was born in Anambra and has spent all his life there. APC is not our problem, bad governance is

Obiano was equally born in Anambra. He studied and grew up in his family house in Onitsha.
Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by bestview: 8:09am On Oct 27, 2013
fellory:

Young man Anambra's igr hovers around N350m monthly.3 times lower than Osun state's 1.5b.He is only saying Anambra has a potential to do more.See link below

anambra state monthly igr - Google Search

http://www.google.com/search?client=ms-rim&hl=en&q=anambra%20state%20monthly%20igr&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&channel=browser

My friend forget about newspaper generated IGR. The last we checked oshun is a rural state, which has only okada riders as the only economic activities in the state. Is there anything meaningful happening in oshun?NO. Even the combine IGR of such rural states as Oshun, ekiti, oyo etc can not match the IGR of Anambra.

How can you begin to compare rural state to a state as Anambra which equally has an economy as big as Rivers state. Am an insider, Anambra's IGR hovers around 4-5 billion monthly forget about what you read on the newspaper.
Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by bestview: 8:13am On Oct 27, 2013
kapai:

...so despite the 8 yrs successive effort of Mr OBI,[undertone cameleon]i guess ur claimd relation in office still left the workdone zero....
OBIANO / OBI = A No
this is the lastest equation
Better wakeup &
say no to APGA

eeeh yaa!.

Lmao!

APGA is ours, so we shall not vote the Islamic Yorobar Party APC into the revered Zik's Place.

It is a capital NO to the Islamic and Terrorist Party APC.
Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by bestview: 8:20am On Oct 27, 2013
chocopearl:

would u rather prefer Anambra to be in a mess for d next 4-8yrs to being mocked for a year at most??
Vote obiano/ngige/uba/others according to their capabilities and nt based on their political parties.

Obiano is far better candidate to the pack. Besides Obi's performance in education, health, employment generation through attraction of investors, rural/urban roads development, etc, is a major boost for APGA candidate who is equally a technocrat.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by bestview: 8:36am On Oct 27, 2013
highmood: Ziks place ko Ziks place ni. How does Ziks place looks compared to Awolowos place in the west. I thank God Ngige made mentioned of the three places in Anambra that could make Anambra great. ONITSHA, AWKA, NNEWI, AGUATA in addition. But in this present admin, how does this places looks like? Nothing to write home about. Mr. Ngige is a son,of the soil and I believe no Ibo man in any party whether from the west or north will sell us to them even if they are blind and we deaf. And if I may ask, how does this APGA of a party bettered ur lots since its formation? Mind u, u have a wife and just like a title of one of Chukwuemeka Ikes novel "our children are coming". What would u tell them when other states have gone beyond growth and are heading towards development? Would u blame the politicians or would ur blame ursef for canvasing for a wrong party rather for the right person.

lmao!

Yorobass loving us more than we do. You guys will not seize to amaze me. Anambra is performing in the areas of health, education, attraction of investors, rural/urban development etc. Mention any rural yorobar state that can compete with Anambra in these areas. What has the so callled APC achieved in SW if not piling of debt with nothing on the ground to show for it. Anambra is far more developed than the mud houses and rusted zincs infested state capitals of yorobar land.

Zik is a Pan Africanist, the most outstanding nationalist out of Africa. So anything identified with his name is revered that is why Anambra Govt House is named after the great Zik. Same cannot be said of awoh who was convicted for treason and later took his own life. Why will any sane society want to identify with such character?

We have chosen a technocrat in the person of Dr. Obiano to take up the torch from where Obi stopped. We do not want the Islamic Yorobar Party anywhere near Anambra.
Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by ACM10: 8:40am On Oct 27, 2013
naptu2: Ngige: to the professor. You say you are the most educated because you have a PhD, I don't know whether it's in music or what. You did a course that's 4 years, while I did medicine, which takes a longer time. How can you say that you are more educated than I am?

****falls from okada*****

Ngige no kill me abeg grin grin grin
Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by AAAdam(m): 8:44am On Oct 27, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

You are kidding me! They want APC to win Anambra so they can mock us.
This showed that you are only after party not credible candidate.
Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by Jenkizo: 8:47am On Oct 27, 2013
From the debate so far, some issues can be deduced which are as follows; (1) Obiano lied completely about Anambra IGR which means that he and Obi are hidding something from Anambra people cos if the IGR of Enugu state canbe N1.8billion then is the guy putting anambra figure at N600-N700million. Only Onitsha and Nnewi alone can generate N1.6billion. From Obiano's lies, it shows that Obi has story to tell Anambra people after his tenue. (2) Ngige is well grounded in governance of Anambra state. He won the debate clearly. (3) Obi has lied to Anambra people about fake minimum wage implimentation. APGA in Anambra is a farc. They are using Ojukwu's image to loot the state. (4) Anambra people should stop being brainwash and change Government and party for the good of the peoiple. (5) Ngige has being a governor before he knows Tinubu or Buhari so, the idea of being in APC should not be a yardstick to vote for truth, development and emancipation of the people of Anambra state. (6) it is worthy of note that alot of water has passed under the bridge during Obi's administration most especially the recently completed one of the biggest shopping mall in Nigeria built by Obi in Abuja with Anmabra tax payers money. Anambra people should not be deceived by all ethnic jingoism to vote against Ngige. Without fear or favour, the man is what Anambra need right now to pilot the affairs of the state. Ngige has exposed alot of things in Anmabra that the people are ignorant about. Obiano does not have the rapport and experience to rule Anambra rather, he is being fronted by Obi to continue the looting spree and make Anambra a one party state. All well meaning Anambra people should resist the imposition of Obiano on the good people of Anambra state. I rest my case. Ngige will rule well, please vote him into office.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by Abelsconcept(m): 8:54am On Oct 27, 2013
opalu: Ngige is d real man!!!!!! Meeeeen
you must be a criminal!!!
Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by saintNinoBran(m): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2013
dats go na be great and tough

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Justice John Inyang Okoro, The Dark Hand That Killed Justice In Abia - Abiafact / Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari's Request To World Bank To Focus On Northern Nigeria / Omoyele Sowore Wins His Polling Unit In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.