Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,117 members, 7,943,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen (20010 Views)

Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / We’re Shocked By Buhari’s Support For Gbajabiamila —PDP Reps / Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen by Femolacaster(m): 11:08am On Oct 26, 2013
cleobunny: All these ethnic bigots, you will wake up in the morning search online looking for a topic or story to start ethnic war on nairaland. The yoruba that do this, are from ibadan, osun, ekiti and co. Lagosians don't hate.
Why putting the blame on yoruba and leaving your own tribe out? U are just biased. I am sure that your own level of bigotry is far more than the tribe u attack. Or are u one of the villagers in stella's who had been opportuned to go to lagos once? Where did u conduct your beer parlour survey thereby distiguishing one yoruba group from the other?

2 Likes

Re: Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen by Deschil: 11:12am On Oct 26, 2013
I am not Igbo. I don't support corruption but Stella Oduah should be LEFT ALONE-hasn't she bein outed enough?! Some of the "righteous" people on here criticizing her wrote their JAMB in a "special" centre. Charcoal calling kettle black*

2 Likes

Re: Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:14am On Oct 26, 2013
Ddy: i happen to know stella b4 her ministerial posision. she is a very nice woman. All the projects mentioned was done when she was in PHCH not as a minister. He is honest. i dnt knw if she changed when appointed minister but back then 2000 she was so nice & credible. i suggest Naija shld let her be.
Fair enuff explanation smiley

But u knw she misappropriated tax payers fund & should be urged 2 return it abi?
If "Yes" then u're true child of ya father!
Re: Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen by kabba7(m): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2013
iknopro: Leave Oduah alone or you face the wrath of God
Which god is that ?the same that forbid stealing or some other one .
We should begin have some shame in this country .

1 Like

Re: Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen by airmark(m): 11:16am On Oct 26, 2013
cleobunny: The yoruba that do this, are from ibadan, osun, ekiti and co. Lagosians don't hate.

Then why were you on Fashola's neck when he deported igbo destitutes ?

1 Like

Re: Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen by kambili999(f): 11:16am On Oct 26, 2013
JMOI: Oduah is one of the top 3 performing ministers in the cabinet today, that is why she is indispensable. It is clear that all you anti-progress tribalists have failed.
mr, wat re u saying?

1 Like

Re: Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen by nnocurruption: 11:21am On Oct 26, 2013
what is it with all this Yoruba and Igbo wahala nor be say both tribes get oil but na them rant pass especially the Yoruba nor worry South south go soon break comot from Nigeria or better still we and Igbo go form our own country because tribalism de eat Nigeria up since we no fit work together then we go work seperatly .
Re: Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen by bunmayo123: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2013
Babzilla: WE R VERY GOOD @ POINTIN FINGERS IN THIS COUNTRY
THATS ALL WE EVER DO
MIND U IM NOT A SUPPORTER OF THIS WOMAN OR HER OGA
I COULDNT CARE LESS WHAT THEY ARE UP TO BUT LETS FACE IT
THIS IS WHAT EVERY OFFICE HOLDER DOES WHY SHOULD SHE DO ANY DIFFERENT?

so........
Re: Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen by Lordlexyy: 11:24am On Oct 26, 2013
cocoduck:
When you don't yet know the cause of the accident you can call it an act of god it is until after the investigation that one can pin point exactly what happened. so she is not wrong I do watch this national geographic program called air crash. if you watch the program you will understand that accidents happen at any time and you will also know that you are in a plane that is about to crash does not necessarily mean your death it is usually the actions you take before and just after the crash that mean life or death.
Ascribing an accident an act of God is unprofessional. Was she appointed to play the role of a clergy man? And who told her God was responsible? That is blind accusation on God just to save face. And how about those who don't believe in the existence of God? Is that the best explanation she could muzzle up? I know accident do happen, but this latest one she nicknamed "act of God" is as a result of gross negligence.
Re: Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:26am On Oct 26, 2013
Deschil: I am not Igbo. I don't support corruption but Stella Oduah should be LEFT ALONE-hasn't she bein outed enough?! Some of the "righteous" people on here criticizing her wrote their JAMB in a "special" centre. Charcoal calling kettle black*
I pray u'll be on d next plane dat will crash during dis her aviation ministerial appointment so dat she can come tell us dat it was meant 2 happen angry

2 Likes

Re: Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen by Lordlexyy: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2013
cocoduck:
When you don't yet know the cause of the accident you can call it an act of god it is until after the investigation that one can pin point exactly what happened. so she is not wrong I do watch this national geographic program called air crash. if you watch the program you will understand that accidents happen at any time and you will also know that you are in a plane that is about to crash does not necessarily mean your death it is usually the actions you take before and just after the crash that mean life or death.
Ascribing an accident an act of God is unprofessional. Was she appointed to play the role of a clergy man? And who told her God was responsible? That is blind accusation on God just to save face. And how about those who don't believe in the existence of God? Is that the best explanation she could muzzle up? I know accident do happen, but this latest one she nicknamed "act of God" is as a result of gross negligence. It is after thorough investigation void of unprofessional misconduct or negligence that one could reliably said, it is an act of God.

2 Likes

Re: Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:29am On Oct 26, 2013
Lordlexyy: Ascribing an accident an act of God is unprofessional. Was she appointed to play the role of a clergy man? And who told her God was responsible? That is blind accusation on God just to save face. And how about those who don't believe in the existence of God? Is that the best explanation she could muzzle up? I know accident do happen, but this latest one she nicknamed "act of God" is as a result of gross negligence. It is after thorough investigation void of unprofessional misconduct or negligence that one could reliably said, it is an act of God.
Help me tell d junkie oo!
Re: Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen by gboodoo(m): 11:31am On Oct 26, 2013
first of all, i dont rily like commenting on this forum cos most people here are very myopic in reasoning. very thing is trivialized and "tribalised". the problem with aviation sector did not start wit stella and will most definitely not end wit her. investigation is ongoing,we shud wait for the investigation to be concluded b4 we crucify her. for those who dont know, stella is a billionaire b4 she eva got govt appointment. all the mentioned project were executed way b4 she became a minister. she is no worse than farouk lawal, iyabo obasanjo, bukola saraki, demeji bankole, alameyeseyia, fani kayode, onyiauke ebere, etc. if she is guilt, she shud be prosecuted but until then let us allow her be. we did tell her not to accept that appointment cos she does not need. she will just be rubbished. please let us remove sentiment and nepotism from issues of national discuss.
Re: Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen by free2ryhme: 11:34am On Oct 26, 2013
Deschil: I am not Igbo. I don't support corruption but Stella Oduah should be LEFT ALONE-hasn't she bein outed enough?! Some of the "righteous" people on here criticizing her wrote their JAMB in a "special" centre. Charcoal calling kettle black*

hear yourself?

If the system was made to function they way it was meant to be there will be no need for special center. Nigeria is a vicious circle of corruption

2 Likes

Re: Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:36am On Oct 26, 2013
Aya make unu buckle up & seize fire oo cos mr killsex iz hia!
Nah wan hear say him ban or close dis thread dis early mornin! grin

Oga sexykillz I hail oo! smiley
Re: Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen by seangy4konji: 11:39am On Oct 26, 2013
People are really stupid thats why Nigeria will remain the same...Wot type of car is it to cost that amount??Because you are a goverment person you have to waste money and no one flips about it when graduates get jobs of 12 thousand naira after 7 years in school and you think its okIf Canadians,americans,australians,danish goverment officials use all their money to buy cars and private Jets,am sure their countries would not be as cool as it is....Ole dem dem...It no go better for you and your kinsmen...
Re: Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:40am On Oct 26, 2013
gboodoo: first of all, i dont rily like commenting on this forum cos most people here are very myopic in reasoning. very thing is trivialized and "tribalised". the problem with aviation sector did not start wit stella and will most definitely not end wit her. investigation is ongoing,we shud wait for the investigation to be concluded b4 we crucify her. for those who dont know, stella is a billionaire b4 she eva got govt appointment. all the mentioned project were executed way b4 she became a minister. she is no worse than farouk lawal, iyabo obasanjo, bukola saraki, demeji bankole, alameyeseyia, fani kayode, onyiauke ebere, etc. if she is guilt, she shud be prosecuted but until then let us allow her be. we did tell her not to accept that appointment cos she does not need. she will just be rubbished. please let us remove sentiment and nepotism from issues of national discuss.
[size=35pt]Did she or did she not misuse tax payers money tru d aviation ministry?[/size]
Re: Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen by gabbytabby: 11:44am On Oct 26, 2013
I generally dont get into political talk. When the country is full of people who are stealing from each other why do they like unecessary finger pointing. I used to be an advocate of a stakeholder economy that we all build together, integrity and what not until I realised that even abroad all of them are stealing from the government coffers. It is the way of the world just get with the programme and hope that the people in authority at least give some back to the community.

It appears that in her community they benefit from her position and speak highly of her. If I am not mistaken its not her personal car but for the Ministry so what is the bru ha ha all about especially since its not the first time it has been done. Una jealousy fuss pot better leave my sister alone oh. Una dey talk of car when all the members in the senate have package in excess of what is earned by the US President.

Una mind una self oh
Re: Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen by fkaz(m): 11:44am On Oct 26, 2013
cleobunny: All these ethnic bigots, you will wake up in the morning search online looking for a topic or story to start ethnic war on nairaland. The yoruba that do this, are from ibadan, osun, ekiti and co. Lagosians don't hate.

Thank you very much
Eko o ni baje

Ibadan, osun, Ekiti, Ogun, lagos etc same no ni

1 Like

Re: Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Everyday I see reason why Olusegun Obasanjo is missed. When Fabian Osuji, former Education Minister, was accused of bribing the Senate during his interview to be made a minister, OBJ didn't even set up a panel to look into it: he sacked him. Retaining him would have dented the image of his government.

Obj himself is a dented image. so, shut it.

Yorubas are yet to pay for the rot they caused in Civil Service. They introduced corruption in Nig and are still practising it. Ask Tinubu too.
Obj certified himself corrupt, Pat Etteh has corruption imprinted in her DNA and here u are, pointing fingers.
Go and sit down somewhere biko
Re: Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen by gabbytabby: 11:45am On Oct 26, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
[size=35pt]Did she or did she not misuse tax payers money tru d aviation ministry?[/size]

Tax payers money. When last you pay tax abi then make you advocate. Abeeegi.

1 Like

Re: Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen by esbjaygmailco(m): 11:45am On Oct 26, 2013
iknopro: Leave Oduah alone or you face the wrath of God
And u think God is a fool like u. mumu

1 Like

Re: Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2013
If my own blood sister (same mother same father) abuses a govt office given 2 her, I would be soooo happy & glad 2 come online here 2 bash her electronically after which I'd call a family meeting 2 physically deal wit her in-house-nly angry

1 Like

Re: Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:52am On Oct 26, 2013
gabbytabby:

Tax payers money. When last you pay tax abi then make you advocate. Abeeegi.
It's obvious u're a non-tax payer & as been frequently defraudin dis great nation if it happens u're not a thieving govt official
Re: Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen by Lordlexyy: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2013
Your write up has given you up. Trying to fake your identity will always find a way to reveal the real you in your comment. So stella should be left alone in your word because she is not the only thief abi. Among all the other thieves in the various ministries who has the police caught? Pathetic response all in a bid shield stella. With ppl like you, the fight against corruption will never be actualise. I doubt if those statements you made came from you mouth or anus.

3 Likes

Re: Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2013
gabbytabby: I generally dont get into political talk. When the country is full of people who are stealing from each other why do they like unecessary finger pointing. I used to be an advocate of a stakeholder economy that we all build together, integrity and what not until I realised that even abroad all of them are stealing from the government coffers. It is the way of the world just get with the programme and hope that the people in authority at least give some back to the community.

It appears that in her community they benefit from her position and speak highly of her. If I am not mistaken its not her personal car but for the Ministry so what is the bru ha ha all about especially since its not the first time it has been done. Una jealousy fuss pot better leave my sister alone oh. Una dey talk of car when all the members in the senate have package in excess of what is earned by the US President.

Una mind una self oh
Ur localised thinkin benefits u only, very pathetic sad
Re: Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen by 1wolex85: 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
Promhize:

Ode what have u done about FFK who stole billions?
and what stops Jonathan from investigating FFK? I'm really fed up with nigerians i swear. If you people feel FFK stole billions, your 'kinswoman' oduah can easily get someone to write a petition to efcc and let FFK be investigated, tried and if found guilty jailed. I just cant get my head around the fact that some people tribalise corruption!!!! Geeeze!!!! Is there any hope for my country? Tomorrow, you may find this same Oduah and FFK in the same party, that is how these politicians are. You can support any politician you like because she is from your place, but if you think they really care about you, I'm sorry for you. Yorubas, hausas and igbos are at the top stealing money and you are here tribalising the whole issue? I swear, I just dont get it!

4 Likes

Re: Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen by ayd91(m): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2013
What's the point of commenting, her kinsmen are too blind to see her flaws. Nothing corrupts a man's judgment like gifts.

1 Like

Re: Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen by trillville(m): 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
awodman:
See Sabilla writing like its GEJ that appropriates money..the 10% community host fund proposed in the PIB is it not one of the ways in providing this basic amenities he listed?But this noble idea is been frustrated by the national assembly...If the man now starts doing all you mentioned your likes will be the first to accuse him of favouring his region at the expense of others.A cottage hospital was recently commissioned in otuoke, we all saw how premium times accused the president of diverting money to develop his village.

This attempt to turn the Niger Delta against the president will not work!

So u think that the 10% community host fund is the golden bullet needed to transform the naija delta. What happens to the money NDDC receives annually? And the money niger delta ministry receives annually. About the 13% percent derivation the state governments receive monthly?

See the problem is that the president has refused to put his foot down to ensure the people put in place to develop the ND do their job. We all heard about how orubebe was building a mansion in Abuja, we read about the late azazi's newly built mansions in Abuja too. The president clearly does not give a damn about corruption and believes nigerians have a wrong perception on corruption. I wonder how our brothers in the ND are perceiving the fresh corrupt air Jonathan has being whiffing into their noses.

1 Like

Re: Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen by 1wolex85: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2013
gboodoo: first of all, i dont rily like commenting on this forum cos most people here are very myopic in reasoning. very thing is trivialized and "tribalised". the problem with aviation sector did not start wit stella and will most definitely not end wit her. investigation is ongoing,we shud wait for the investigation to be concluded b4 we crucify her. for those who dont know, stella is a billionaire b4 she eva got govt appointment. all the mentioned project were executed way b4 she became a minister. she is no worse than farouk lawal, iyabo obasanjo, bukola saraki, demeji bankole, alameyeseyia, fani kayode, onyiauke ebere, etc. if she is guilt, she shud be prosecuted but until then let us allow her be. we did tell her not to accept that appointment cos she does not need. she will just be rubbished. please let us remove sentiment and nepotism from issues of national discuss.
I agree with you to an extent. Stella should be investigated, if there are grey areas in the deal, she should be charged to court but people should stop this nonsense that she's only being crucified because she is Igbo or because she made Enugu Airport an international one.

1 Like

Re: Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen by Atyodos: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2013
Coruptn no go ever finish in dis country ooo, here me somethng, kinsmen my foot. plsoo na kinsmen abi na sinsmen?

1 Like

Re: Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen by 50calibre(m): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2013
Her kinsmen are incredibly stu*pid, & so are all Igbos who blindly & sentimentally support the thief, Looks like they've given her carte blanche to act as it pleases her.

Poverty is a very deadly disease, it has so ridden these people of any common sense, they don't realise holding a public office requires honesty & transparency. This is why Nigeria is doomed to fail, no respect for rule of law or due process, no empathy with the struggling masses, blatant abuse of public funds, it's endless.

If I was the president, I would have already fired this woman, confiscated her assets & had her arrested.

And btw, I'm Igbo!!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari And Theresa May Witness Bilateral Agreement Signing / Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP / Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.