Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,267 members, 7,887,782 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:44 PM

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders - Forum Games (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders (32980 Views)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders II / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Tovot: 11:36am On Oct 30, 2013
hello mommy cheesy
uj_sizzle:
Thank God for your life cheesy

Obinoscopy, you do realise i'm here right? and that Tovot is my baby angry

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Obinoscopy(m): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2013
Tgirl4real: beauuuutifuuul kiss, just the name alone should tell you that (although I'm privileged to have seen her beautiful pix as well), jovial, fun loving but does so in a very matured way, she's always faithful and supportive of her friends, however she won't hesitate to correct her friend if he/she is taking the wrong path, she's a devout christian, a caring mum (her children will certainly enjoy her), she's a career woman as well and a woman with leadership attributes, she's multi-tasking and a goal-getter, she's tall and slightly dark, she's the kinda lady you'd want to hug every passing second wink, she's...I could go on and on. Lemme just pardon her for now.

4 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Smartiegurl(f): 11:40am On Oct 30, 2013
Smartie gurl: Mynd: his really cool nd one can easily detect when his serious nd when his joking......something tells me he has a coarse voice, dark skinned, can do anything for the one he loves, kinda authoritative.

Caracta: she's intelligent, out spoken, loving. She can be pitiful when told a sad story, brave physically but a little weak in the inside. She loves the creator God, she can stand firm on her word especially when she is too sure of what she is sayin, light skinned and fun to be with i think......

Idowu: she forms the very good bad girl on here, but i believe in the real life, she's cool headed, doesn't look for trouble and minds her business......she's intelligent, out spoken and tends to know everything about life. Shes fun to be with i guess..
Mynd44 nd Idowuogbo how true am i?

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Teespice(f): 11:40am On Oct 30, 2013
Mynd

Intelligent, creative, has a very weird imagination, rarely shows emotions because he feels it would make him vulnerable, a monk(I doubt if blood runs through his veins), forgives but hardly forgets, takes each day as it comes.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Matthewbriggs(m): 11:41am On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta: @OP, can I give a mental picture of myself? undecided

Thread topic says "Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders. Question is caracta a nairalander. Yes she is. Therefore... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 11:42am On Oct 30, 2013
Teespice: Mynd

Intelligent, creative, has a very weird imagination, rarely shows emotions because he feels it would make him vulnerable, a monk(I doubt if blood runs through his veins), forgives but hardly forgets, takes each day as it comes.

*rolls eyes*

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2013
Matthew briggs:

Thread topic says "Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders. Question is caracta a nairalander. Yes she is. Therefore... lipsrsealed

Funny enough, I can't even think of a perfect description.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2013
Obinoscopy: Tgirl4real: beauuuutifuuul kiss, just the name alone should tell you that (although I'm privileged to have seen her beautiful pix as well), jovial, fun loving but does so in a very matured way, she's always faithful and supportive of her friends, however she won't hesitate to correct her friend if he/she is taking the wrong path, she's a devout christian, a caring mum (her children will certainly enjoy her), she's a career woman as well and a woman with leadership attributes, she's multi-tasking and a goal-getter, she's tall and slightly dark, she's the kinda lady you'd want to hug every passing second wink, she's...I could go on and on. Lemme just pardon her for now.

awww....I need some air. #blushingseriously#

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Truckpusher(m): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Obinoscopy(m): 11:45am On Oct 30, 2013
Tovot: MY LOVE? I thought I was your baby and Uju was the mommy undecided
Yes dear, you're my baby and that's why I love you. Uju is still my true love, my one and only.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 11:47am On Oct 30, 2013
@ Scopy,

U've earned a slot on my diary with that beautiful description of moi..

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by jaybee3(m): 11:50am On Oct 30, 2013
Idowuogbo: Easy going, fun loving, dependable, emotional , vixen , smart , friendly, softie (the mean front is actually a coping mechanism deployed to scare away the wolves)

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 11:51am On Oct 30, 2013
Uyi Iredia: One word- ANNOYING! cool

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Lilimax(f): 11:52am On Oct 30, 2013
A mental picture of three nairalanders: Gbankiti, Shymexx and Naptu2.
Gbankiti- She is not too tall (average), dark in complexion, blunt but friendly.

Shymexx- He's dark in complexioned, tall, intelligent, smart and full of intrigues.

Naptu2- Untribalistic, focussed, intelligent, average height and slim.. undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Matthewbriggs(m): 11:53am On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta:

Funny enough, I can't even think of a perfect description.

For real shocked . You are definitely a caracta.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by UjSizzle(f): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2013
Tovot: hello mommy cheesy
hi baby kiss

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2013
Matthew briggs:

For real shocked . You are definitely a caracta.

Lol...

Debosky: Very cute uncle of mine, charming, intelligent, understanding, friendly, TDH, emotional, lazy and a good cook cheesy

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by jhydebaba(m): 11:58am On Oct 30, 2013
Obinoscopy: Jhydebaba: Tall, lanky, dark, moderately sociable, randy but not a good toaster of ladies, big sized kondo grin
obino, na wah oh! Wetin Na u be d gay wey dey live behind my room

Clap for urself sha.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by UjSizzle(f): 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
Obinoscopy: Yes dear, you're my baby and that's why I love you. Uju is still my true love, my one and only.
embarassed kiss

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sweetlemon angry grrrr

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Idowuogbo(f): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
Merkki: I'll go first. I've not been frequent on Nairaland but i've come to notice a few posters. Here is my mental picture of them:

Okija Juju- Short, dark, moutstache, afro hair, pot-bellied, smokes weed and a nerd on goggles.

Afam4eva- Tall, light-skinned, very slim, shy, religious and introverted.

Mukina2- Fat, dark, chubby, wears glasses, strict and religious

Obinoscopy- Tall, chocolate, gentle, pot-bellied and soft spoken

Onila- Tall, beautiful, dark, shy, attends clubs and parties every friday, easily gets bored, craves for attention.

Idowuogbo- Fat, tall, light-skinned, [s]drinks booze and smokes weed, and emotional.[/s]

More later. Keep it rolling. wink Yours?
10%

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
Amaaskia cool woof woof

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Idowuogbo(f): 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
speedyboi: Idowuogbo: Dark skinned (not too dark), she talks when she's with her folks and close friends.... [s]otherwise Introvert, She is not a socialite, she doesn't party.....[/s]

eeermmm...okay before I confuse myself; 'dazz all' cheesy
Huh? shocked

2%

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
Idowuogbo tongue mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
Slimyem

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Idowuogbo(f): 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta: Idowuogbo: Teacher, fun loving, emotional, friendly and creative

30%

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Dannyxy(m): 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
GentleMimi: Haha.....wow! Funny thread,and i'm def ''following''.I really d'nt know people but this is an eye opener! Some few names do strike me..
Truckpusher:avrg height,dark,craves female attention,funny,troublesome,sulks if he doesn't get his way.
Xynerise: tall,built,loves playing wif his kids,not a bad bone in his body,fun loving,loves female attention,can't stand quarrels.
Dannyxy: short,attention seeker,sensitive,short attention span
Odua boy: hates igbos,short,dark,slim.Probably duped by an igbo guy in his past
if i were actually short, then i would hv been disturbed, by this post bt since i am nt, u can continue guessing

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Idowuogbo(f): 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
Popowaa: Idowuogbo will be jovial in real life but razz?I doubt that.[s]She's probably a student and likes to associated with the rich.[/s]She has a soft heart and is emotional.She likes to show to off her family and i think love is her weakness.She is very loyal to her friends.
45% grin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by UjSizzle(f): 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
Obinoscopy

Intelligent, friendly, fun guy, serious when work's involved, generous, loyal, not a womaniser(anymore grin), reserved, and only associates on a personal level with people who measure up to his intellectual level smiley.

Oya score cheesy

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta:

Lol...

Debosky: Very cute uncle of mine, charming, intelligent, understanding, friendly, TDH, emotional, lazy and a good cook cheesy

lol.

Make I join mine.

Dependable, loving, easy going, smart n realistic. He can be very liberal with his religious views sometimes. He is fearless and responsible. Though he is unbiased n practical, I see a bit sentiments sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta: Speedyboi: Likes movies, stays indoor, has little friends, not sociable, easily gets bored, artistic, shy and generous cheesy

Lol...50%

I'm Kinda sociable.
And truely, I'm not generous! grin
I'm not Shy. I used to be though.

The rest...I can give it to you like that tongue

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Idowuogbo(f): 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
Matthew briggs:

Idowogbu (The ghetto girl)- Very Lively, full of energy and loud. Ghetto and smart. She's very real, liberal and frank. Has a strong sense of self, is confident and out spoken. Strikes me as a tomboy that's blessed with a curvy body a body that would make a guy go gaga, moderately beautiful and average in height. Very sexually active and experienced. Street smart and not so book smart.

Omo Nna,Excuuuuuse me! It's [b]Idowuogbo, ID,Idowu, Badosky or Ogbosky [/b]Not [b]Idowogbu

37.5%

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (38) (Reply)

DO You See It? Pic Inserted / Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" / Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.