Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,889 members, 7,872,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders - Forum Games (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders (32884 Views)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders II / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by xynerise: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta:

No way!!!! sad
Yes way!

Caseless: Always excited like he is hysteric, fun loving, likes to get motivation from a woman, Aboki by nature, he is a sanguine.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
Truckpusher: No mind that small girl,she no get respect for her future hubby grin

*rolls eyes*
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by xynerise: 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
Idowuogbo: Her moniker alone tells you she loves her culture just like dogs love bones. She likes partying(Owambe), she doesn't mind attending a party without invitation, likes hanging out with friends(guys). Though she is kinda intelligent, but she doesn't contribute to issues, she prefers to go with the majority.

She is emotional too. Forget this one wey e dey do for NL tongue
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Truckpusher(m): 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta:

*rolls eyes*
Don't tell me you didn't see that coming.

The patient dog eats the fattest bones ,don't they say? kiss
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
Idowuogbo
Light skinned, killer eyes, slim, not all that endowed, gossip girl, trustworthy, jealous type, brainy, decisive and firm.. And she looks like a workaholic smiley how wrong am i?
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by firestar(f): 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mynd: He seems to know where certain 'spirits' roam.
Sexkillz: Seriously, he's just himself. Real.
Naptu2: I'm seriously going to pick his mind. He has the EQ of an undiscovered masterpiece.
Ibkaye: She loves manga.
Princesa: Bloody poet like moi.
Timpaker: Deep sea/space person. Meditative.
Badosky: Dare-devil
Ishilove: I imagine her to be some sort of a funny female 'Akpos'.
Mr Cork: Son of Oak.

4 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
God bless d OP...Thiis thread is what's keeping me going,boredom fr don keee me fr here 2day.
NL gada pple sha
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Truckpusher(m): 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
Vickii Ro: God bless d OP...Thiis thread is what's keeping me going,boredom fr don keee me fr here 2day.
NL gada pple sha
Sorry accept my condolences lipsrsealed .

sorryoo that was a slip of pen1iis cheesy
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
Truckpusher: This is just the part of you that i dislike grin

you know them but you prefer me to tell you that coke bottles aren't usually filled to the brim cheesy

Pffffffttttttttt
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
Vickii Ro: God bless d OP...Thiis thread is what's keeping me going,boredom fr don keee me fr here 2day.
NL gada pple sha
vicki i gave a mental picture of u nw, u didnt rate it tongue
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
Onila
Pretty face. Prolly not taller than 5'7, maybe even as short as 5'4. Loud or quiet with very alert eyes. If loud, attention seeker. If quiet, considered a bit awkward by people not close to her.

Idowuogbo
Ze forbidden fruit. The "look but don't touch" kinda girl. grin So razz it's terrifying, but she's more like the eye of the storm. You're neither totally safe nor totally in danger around her. And if you ain't in her world, you ain't.

ARareGem
Online presence=offline presence. Likes you. Spectator not player. Doesn't mind if you don't like her. Quiet beauty. When she laughs, it's like her face was built for it, same thing when she smiles, frowns, pouts or cries.

An0nimus
Slender, handsome dude with an almost-high pitched voice. Almost completely unaware of himself, very carefree. Average height to tall. Cool dude. Chicks dig him because he's there and doesn't care to impress you. He's the kinda guy they call real. Doesn't have that many guy friends.

Xynerise
Antelope. grin Blame them o, not me. Since I first saw them call you that, that's all I can imagine when I see your moniker. grin
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by xynerise: 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Xynerise
Antelope. grin Blame them o, not me. Since I first saw them call you that, that's all I can imagine when I see your moniker. grin
angry Your fa.............. Your analysis is pure sarcasm undecided
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2013
Uj, my perception smiley

Idowuogbo:
Forty kini? My friend, he suppose dey call u uncle sef.
Na lie o. Say wetin na? Debosky don old finish, im pikin dem don ger gray hair grin

debosky:

You know how hard it is to get Okonkwo on his back and admit defeat? Na so you dey for argument. grin

See slandering! I object!! angry

Is it my fault? Na when una defeat me wey I go admit defeat na! grin

Which slandering? Ok I'm sorry, sir, I didn't mean to reduce your age so much. I don't know what I was thinkin. You are in your sixties, sir. Old age is a blessing and the hoary head a crown of wisdom. Amin!
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by leflanc: 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
Too bad I am new here
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
xynerise:
angry Your fa.............. Your analysis is pure sarcasm undecided

I am not lyin on you o! I swear! embarassed
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Idowuogbo(f): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: Idowuogbo
Light skinned, killer eyes, slim, not all that endowed, gossip girl, trustworthy, jealous type, brainy, decisive and firm.. And she looks like a workaholic smiley how wrong am i?
Hmmmm.....

Oldbie, identify ur yourself
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by swtdarling(f): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2013
caracter: tries to imbibe God's teachings in her way of life.guards her speech even when she feels like insultin bk wen insulted,selfless,fun to be with mynd:smtimes tired of this life.goes into deep thinking.i.e meditate.cares abt wot u tink of him,bt acts like he doesnt. Cooger,shymex,reality:kind of feel the need to maintain a reputation.always tryin to act tough.love cliques.and reserved in real life just my thoughts
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hmmmm.....

Oldbie, identify ur yourself
Hi am ruby, close friends call me ruby bee (coz am a busy type) bt in reality my name is solomon cheesy may i meet u?
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Idowuogbo(f): 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
xynerise: Idowuogbo: Her moniker alone tells you she loves her culture just like dogs love bones. She likes partying(Owambe), [s]she doesn't mind attending a party without invitation[/s], likes hanging out with friends(guys). Though she is kinda intelligent, but she doesn't contribute to issues, she prefers to go with the majority.

She is emotional too. Forget this one wey e dey do for NL tongue

U try...

45%
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by xynerise: 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ihedinobi:

I am not lyin on you o! I swear! embarassed
undecided
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Idowuogbo(f): 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
crackhaus: Amaaskia - outgoing personality, quiet, smiles and laughs a lot on NL, friendly...

Mrs Chima - loves d1cks and sex, talkative, could be naughty in real life, arrogant and condescending, pretty I guess...

Mama gee - insecure, lovable, seeks real friends...

Shymexx - arrogant, narcissistic, hard-head, inflated sense of self, rolls with a pack...

Obadiah777 - religious nerd, thinker and logical, loves the ladies but may be shy around them...

Idowuogbo - fashionable, the opposite of most things she displays on NL, except I'm sure she's someone with very high sexual libido...

Ogugua - shy but would want to explore more on her sexual fantasies, cool, lovable, homely...

Sexkillz - just like shymexx but only in a different location, feels too good about himself...

Afam4eva - quiet and may be a loner in real life, gets offended easily, a bit arrogant...

Loretta u - charming, probably passionate and sensual, confident in her looks and self, may get easily irritated...

Onila - sweet, shy, may not be a virgin but if she was, is looking for someone that can live up to her sexual fantasies, soft hearted...
Lmao! High gini?

60%
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by xynerise: 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:

U try...

45%
grin. Ok
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Idowuogbo(f): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
jay bee: Idowuogbo: Easy going, fun loving, dependable, emotional , vixen , smart , friendly, softie (the mean front is actually a coping mechanism deployed to scare away the wolves)
Emotional ke? How?

70%
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
swtdarling: caracter: tries to imbibe God's teachings in her way of life.guards her speech even when she feels like insultin bk wen insulted,selfless,fun to be with

Wow! Spot on...except the "fun to be with" part. I think i'm boring in real life cheesy
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by leflanc: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
How do you people know one another so well?
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
Who on earth is liking all my posts here? shocked shocked shocked Confess!!!

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Fynestboi: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
Anyone to create a mental picture of my.. *cross leg waiting*
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Joshthefirst(m): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ihedinobi: Uj, my perception smiley

Na lie o. Say wetin na? Debosky don old finish, im pikin dem don ger gray hair grin

Is it my fault? Na when una defeat me wey I go admit defeat na! grin

Which slandering? Ok I'm sorry, sir, I didn't mean to reduce your age so much. I don't know what I was thinkin. You are in your sixties, sir. Old age is a blessing and the hoary head a crown of wisdom. Amin!
grin grin grin
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
le_flanc: How do you people know one another so well?

1. It's a big family.

2. We really don't. Just creating mental pictures from the type of comments made by some people.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Idowuogbo(f): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Idowuogbo:

Dagboru mama, respectful, balanced, considerate, blunt and fair. I will picture as a dark skinned american looking cute gal of average height that doesn't take life too seriously. Ko ra ye shit mehn. lol. grin
American? shocked shocked

Sis tun gbe tun tun de o grin

85%
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
Fynestboi: Anyone to create a mental picture of my.. *cross leg waiting*

Introvert, quiet, shy, religious, sings in the choir, mummy's boy, always want to be in the good book, caring and respectful.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by firestar(f): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
le_flanc: How do you people know one another so well?
Here is some sort a nebulous playground.
Stick around for awhile.
You'll find it hard to leave without a nlander imprint.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (38) (Reply)

Can You Translate This Photo Into Words? (pic) / DO You See It? Pic Inserted / Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.