Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders - Forum Games (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders (32920 Views)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders II / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by mysticgal(f): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
190 one word for ya ................annoying

3 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by AbuMikey(m): 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Omo Nna,Excuuuuuse me! It's Idowuogbo, ID,Idowu, Badosky or Ogbosky Not Idowogbu.

37.5%

Hahahahha gringringrin

I don laff touch my manager brezz ooo shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Obinoscopy(m): 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
uj_sizzle: Obinoscopy

Intelligent, friendly, fun guy, serious when work's involved, generous, loyal, not a womaniser(anymore grin), reserved, and only associates on a personal level with people who measure up to his intellectual level smiley.

Oya score cheesy
100% My Love kiss kiss kiss.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Princeparix(m): 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
Obinoscopy: 100% My Love kiss kiss kiss.
4 ur mind. No gree open my mouth lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by crackhaus: 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
Amaaskia - outgoing personality, quiet, smiles and laughs a lot on NL, friendly...

Mrs Chima - loves d1cks and sex, talkative, could be naughty in real life, arrogant and condescending, pretty I guess...

Mama gee - insecure, lovable, seeks real friends...

Shymexx - arrogant, narcissistic, hard-head, inflated sense of self, rolls with a pack...

Obadiah777 - religious nerd, thinker and logical, loves the ladies but may be shy around them...

Idowuogbo - fashionable, the opposite of most things she displays on NL, except I'm sure she's someone with very high sexual libido...

Ogugua - shy but would want to explore more on her sexual fantasies, cool, lovable, homely...

Sexkillz - just like shymexx but only in a different location, feels too good about himself...

Afam4eva - quiet and may be a loner in real life, gets offended easily, a bit arrogant...

Loretta u - charming, probably passionate and sensual, confident in her looks and self, may get easily irritated...

Onila - sweet, shy, may not be a virgin but if she was, is looking for someone that can live up to her sexual fantasies, soft hearted...

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
:PSEUN rich, focused, corrigible buh unable to fall in love tongue

SEXKILLZ intelligent and considerate though a martinet cool

HBG very sensitive and bears grudge

AGABA123 hardworking jovial , likes food tongue selfless straightforward and committed

IHEDINOBI wise and simple but wants love badly

ISHILOVE divacioussmileywink

SPIKE C likes hanging out...very friendly...as in very verywink

UJSIZZLE melancholic

MUSKEETO very very objective

IKEKINGS shy but adapts easily

YETSEYI sweet girl ...a heart of a child

i could go on and on buh i'll be back

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mynd and others, u see say politics dn enta dz game? Na mental picture we say make u paint and describe we no ask u 2 cum flatter or 'toast with style'
Oya who go describe me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Youngsage: 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hello everyone cool

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Have u? tongue

I can speak for myself sha. lol

I use to see u as one married Igbo man in his mid 40s, light skinned with small pot belle until I read ur diary. grin
I have dead! shocked shocked shocked Me and fat paunches are opposing radicals. Light-skinned kwa! I'm as chocolate as they come...or so Nne used to say undecided

You read my diary? You can like to read borin tinz o! grin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by mysticgal(f): 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
190 is a crackhead undecided

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
Smartie gurl

Smart in a dubious way, deceitful (She said she will follow my profile yet she havent, i pardon her for dat), not too respectful, caring, fairly obedient, strong mind, very decisive, slim, chocolate skinned, tall and preety, may be a talkative tongue

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Obinoscopy(m): 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
Uju darling, in as much as I'm head over heels in love, I'll try to be as objective as possible in describing my mental picture of you wink.

Uj_Sizzle: tall, chocolatey skin, beautiful, intelligent and smart, could be stubborn atimes, selfless, lovely smiles, dangerous eyes (you'd be arrested by them anyday anytime), luscious and kissable lips kiss, slim but yet fleshy in the right places wink, fun loving, approachable, understanding, easy going, resourceful, good time-planner, go-getter and humble

She's very direct, not very trustful, she has many friends but trust just a few, but the few who earn her trust would vow that she's the best friend in the world, she knows what she wants, she's matured and not pretentious, she loves being loved and could be slow in loving back but when she eventually does it will be the best love ever, she's proud of her roots, she's every man's kinda girl.

There! I tried to be objective as much as possible. If I were to reveal the real deal here then it would be obvious that I'm in love, and we don't want that done here, ain't it hon? wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Shugamania(f): 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
Obinoscopy: Shugamania: pretty, average height, chubby, has lovely dimples, slightly dark, well sized bosoms, very friendly, great personality, matured (she thinks and talks more maturely than her age), fun loving but knows where to draw the line.

Lolll. This is more than a mental picture na, who gave u this expo?

I act my age though, am not a baby tongue

95.86%

Nice thread, Op.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Obinoscopy(m): 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ishilove: tall pretty damsel, she's curvy and has a chocolatey complexion, she's more of an introvert but she could be very mischievous (and naughty grin), a christian, well versed, a literary icon, very opinionated, could be blunt but she has a very soft heart, she might claim she doesn't believe in love but her name Ishilove gives her away, she's adventurous as well.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Obinoscopy(m): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
Shugamania:

Lolll. This is more than a mental picture na, who gave u this expo?

I act my age though, am not a baby tongue

95.86%
Who gave me expo? Come closer lemme whisper it in ur ears.

Of course you're a baby, even though you're very matured for your age. From henceforth I'll call you Shugababy tongue
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Shugamania(f): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
Obinoscopy: Cool, calm and collected, friendly and diplomatic, like the guy next door sorta. Tall, not too slim, chocolate-skinned, can be excessively focused when he wants to be, no matter d distractions, strong family values, faithful partner, bad eating habit, love politics and arguments...etc cheesy

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by AbuMikey(m): 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
Obinoscopy: Ishilove: [s]tall pretty damsel, she's curvy and has a chocolatey complexion, she's more of an introvert but she could be very mischievous (and naughty grin), a christian, well versed, a literary icon, very opinionated, could be blunt but she has a very soft heart, she might claim she doesn't believe in love but her name Ishilove gives her away, she's adventurous as well.[/s]

angry

Fat, Kindergarten Teacher , wears glasses , Likes to flog , always straight to the Point , loves to tie "gele" (head gear)

3 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Obinoscopy(m): 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
Shugamania: Obinoscopy: Cool, calm and collected, friendly and diplomatic, like the guy next door sorta. Tall, not too slim, chocolate-skinned, can be excessively focused when he wants to be, no matter d distractions, strong family values, faithful partner, bad eating habit, love politics and arguments...etc cheesy

Wow shocked

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
Matthew briggs: Ihedinobi (Mr. Nice guy) - Recently came in contact with some of his post, my first impression was "the dude that wrote this sh*t is definitely a writer". Very intelligent, nice, cultured, good, soft hearted, romantic and caring. Handsome and responsible. A little bit chubby, and cool headed. Proud, judgemental and assertive. He is the definition of a good/nice guy.

"Soft-hearted"? Ok o grin "Chubby"? grin "Judgmental"? Ok, maybe. "Proud"? grin Depends if you mean arrogant. grin Of course I'm a nice guy na! grin Chicks can hate it all they want grin Except for princesa, I'm a Nice Jerk just for that hottie.

grin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2013
Interesting!!!

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin

I can't imagine Afam4eva being light-skinned....

Me too.
I thought the Bannister will be tall and huge( as a typical nkanu man ), dark for goodness sake, responsible, middle aged, etc

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
UJ_Sizzle: Slim, chocolate complexion, takes things too seriously, intelligent, likes watching movies, doesn't like paying attention to details, she's carefree, I think she's a student in her early 20s.......

Dazzall...

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Mynd44: 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
Shugamania= Jedi jedi

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by UjSizzle(f): 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2013
Obinoscopy: Uju darling, in as much as I'm head over heels in love, I'll try to be as objective as possible in describing my mental picture of you wink.

Uj_Sizzle: tall, chocolatey skin, beautiful, intelligent and smart, could be stubborn atimes, selfless, lovely smiles, dangerous eyes (you'd be arrested by them anyday anytime), luscious and kissable lips kiss, slim but yet fleshy in the right places wink, fun loving, approachable, understanding, easy going, resourceful, good time-planner, go-getter and humble

She's very direct, not very trustful, she has many friends but trust just a few, but the few who earn her trust would vow that she's the best friend in the world, she knows what she wants, she's matured and not pretentious, she loves being loved and could be slow in loving back but when she eventually does it will be the best love ever, she's proud of her roots, she's every man's kinda girl.

There! I tried to be objective as much as possible. If I were to reveal the real deal here then it would be obvious that I'm in love, and we don't want that done here, ain't it hon? wink grin
Awww kiss
You know me too well smiley

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by xynerise: 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: Mynd and others, u see say politics dn enta dz game? Na mental picture we say make u paint and describe we no ask u 2 cum flatter or 'toast with style'
Oya who go describe me cheesy
My guy you talk true jare. Some guys have turned sycophants. See the way they give credits to the ladies. Ashewo guys grin

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Idowuogbo(f): 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
Smartie gurl: Mynd: his really cool nd one can easily detect when his serious nd when his joking......something tells me he has a coarse voice, dark skinned, can do anything for the one he loves, kinda authoritative.

Caracta: she's intelligent, out spoken, loving. She can be pitiful when told a sad story, brave physically but a little weak in the inside. She loves the creator God, she can stand firm on her word especially when she is too sure of what she is sayin, light skinned and fun to be with i think......

Idowu: she forms the very good bad girl on here, but i believe in the real life, she's cool headed, doesn't look for trouble and minds her business......she's intelligent, out spoken and tends to know everything about life. Shes fun to be with i guess..
52.75% tongue

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by UjSizzle(f): 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
speedyboi: UJ_Sizzle: Slim, chocolate complexion, takes things too seriously, intelligent, likes watching movies, doesn't like paying attention to details, she's carefree, I think she's a student in her early 20s.......

Dazzall...
Lol you've got some stuffs backwards. I haven't been a student for 3yrs now, and my line of work requires that i pay attention to details grin but you try smiley

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by UjSizzle(f): 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
Idowuogbo

Dark skinned, average height, slim with generous milkshakes.
Fun loving and easy going girl who likes to parry cheesy
You never really know where you stand with her so you'll be better off not taking her too serious.
She cold and hot all at once and could turn on you at any moment. Stands by her friends, so long they are in her good graces. She's a typical trouble maker too grin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by xynerise: 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
If all these are our mental pictures of Nairalanders, then some people should just come out and woo their crushes instead of writing to please the person described. grin

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ishilove:
Curvy Amazon with a beauty all her own. Obviously, she's dark and bespectacled. She's also a walking fantasy, knows it and hates it. She's fun and difficult to hold if you're a guy. Dreamy eyes too. Dresses somewhere between conservative and adventurous and does have wild days (see Wasimi Chronicles). My kinda girl sha. Still wonder how we aren't married undecided

Uj_sizzle
Fine, curvy demoiselle. Obviously has no dimples. Smiles easily. Obviously average height. Will bail on you if you start an argument. Great dress sense.

Sexkillz
I always imagine some transparent vampire or something when I think of this guy.

Princesa
Met or engaged her only once on a thread. She's hot and thinks she is. I'll bet she's average height, got cute eyes, prolly light-skinned, sexy gait. Snazzy dress sense too. Emotionally vulnerable.

Mazi
Burly old guy. Anyway, he's prolly thick and a bit loud.

Ok, that's it. I'm out.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Lol you've got some stuffs backwards. I haven't been a student for 3yrs now, and my line of work requires that i pay attention to details grin but you try smiley

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by debosky(m): 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Debosky:
Handsome, smiling, warm-faced grampa with an amazing sense of fashion. Ladies love him obviously and the guys wanna be like him. Perfect dentition too.

Grampa? shocked angry

Someone else called me uncle here. . . .do I give off old vibes or something? undecided

20% score for Ihe.

Make I create a few images myself. grin

Ihedinobi: Short, dark-skinned (Ghana style grin) and muscular fella. Could pass for a wrestler in the guise of Okonkwo the Lion. Can be impulsive one moment and deeply contemplative the next, but isn't given to half measures. Passionate, chivalrous and old fashioned when it comes to romance.

Caracta: My characterful townswoman. Call her fierce, passionate and outspoken. Grounded in her values but appreciative of others. Thinks she'll run wild if she doesn't keep in control. Average to tall height, slim figure and very striking eyes. Can be naughty/mischievous when you don't expect it.

Ishilove: Literary critic. Spends all her time behind her computer or with notebooks writing. Heads in the clouds most times, traditional ideas on romance and fiercely Christian. Average looks but above average intelligence.

Idowuogbo: Badosky with big badonkadonk. grin Omo to pupa, likes to party but not a party animal. Speaks her mind and may seem harsh but fiercely loyal to her friends and will always support a good cause.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (38) (Reply)

DO You See It? Pic Inserted / Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" / Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.