Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,193 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders - Forum Games (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders (32893 Views)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders II / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2013
xynerise: If all these are our mental pictures of Nairalanders, then some people should just come out and woo their crushes instead of writing to please the person described. grin

Stop jelousying them tongue

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by 190: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
[size=18pt]Ogun fire anybody that mentions my name on this thread again angry angry[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
shugamania: chocolate, fleshy, kissable lips, well endowed wink easily influenced by friends, mummys girl, spoilt but mannered, lazy and intelligent

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by xynerise: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta:

Stop jelousying them tongue
Story. tongue

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ok debosky, i'll stop calling you Uncle, so they won't know you are old enough to give birth to me tongue I have a mental picture of you as a big brother cheesy You are 90% right about me.

To the ladies, debosky is charming and intelligent. Tall, dark, handsome with dimples.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Obinoscopy(m): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
Alosiby: She's my only female mentor, she's very caring, could be emotional atimes, she keeps her friends close to her heart, she's chobby, tall and dark skinned, beautiful is an understatement, I prefer the word pulchritudinous, she's an ijebu girl, and despite her seemingly ajepako posts she's a pure ajebutty, she'd melt under the skotching sun literally, and despite her seeming verbosity here on NL she's a lil bit introverted.

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
debosky: Ihedinobi: Short, dark-skinned (Ghana style grin) and muscular fella. Could pass for a wrestler in the guise of Okonkwo the Lion. Can be impulsive one moment and deeply contemplative the next, but isn't given to half measures. Passionate, chivalrous and old fashioned when it comes to romance. 

I knew he would nail me! Except for build shocked Seriously! I read like an Okonkwo the Lion? shocked shocked

What's old fashioned in romance abeg?

Ehen na, you're old! Everybody knows it. But you're such an affectionate grampa that nobody cares grin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
Bejahisky: One word- CALM!

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Popowaa: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
45% grin
i try abi?

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
Debosky is not old. He is between 28 and 33. I think.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Truckpusher(m): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
xynerise:
Story. tongue
Most of these folks knew each since Adam ,they cooked up a topic and took it to the front page with the help of a mod and start praising each other..........what a ridiculous approach to life.

Why am i even talking, one even went as far as saying that i drink like fish grin

Truth is, i can't even stand the smell of alcohol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
up next: Mental picture of idowugbo

Jesus!! C d number of NLers shes following shocked idowugbo follow me 2 lah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
Truckpusher, just keep quiet already. It's only a game and MENTAL picture. Just the way people here see you. We don't have to be accurate. Just laugh it off and stop acting like a girl on red.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by xynerise: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
Truckpusher:

Why am i even talking, one even went as far as saying that i drink like fish grin

Truth is, i can't even stand the smell of alcohol cheesy
Maybe he/she meant ZOBO grin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Shugamania(f): 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mynd_44: Shugamania= Jedi jedi

grin
Mynd, too serious for his own good almost to d point of being boring (thank God for his writer's mind). Intelligent, smart and down to earth, can be kindhearted and blunt not minding whose ox is being gored.

Obinoscopy: Who gave me expo? Come closer lemme whisper it in ur ears.

Of course you're a baby, even though you're very matured for your age. From henceforth I'll call you Shugababy tongue

Lol. Shugabobo ni.
How young do u think I am? U'ld be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by xynerise: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta: Debosky is not old. He is between 28 and 33. I think.
I think he is 45.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta: Debosky is not old. He is between 28 and 33. I think.

Are you kidding? Debosky's 45, at least!

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
xynerise:
I think he is 45.

Nah...i doubt. Just look at his face. 45? Haba!

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
onila
Patriotic, cool, brave, self pride, serious personality, dark, tall, she should be in her late teens if not early twenties, radiant wink, beauty + brain.. Hmmmm issokay lyk dis cheesy

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by UjSizzle(f): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ihedinobi, I don't bail on people when the argument start. I just don't like wasting my time on certain topics undecided

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by xynerise: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta:

Nah...i doubt. Just look at his face. 45? Haba!
Judging facially, he looks 50 tongue

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Lol...45 is old o. Very old!

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Idowuogbo(f): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
debosky:

Grampa? shocked angry

Someone else called me uncle here. . . .do I give off old vibes or something? undecided

20% score for Ihe.

Make I create a few images myself. grin

Ihedinobi: Short, dark-skinned (Ghana style grin) and muscular fella. Could pass for a wrestler in the guise of Okonkwo the Lion. Can be impulsive one moment and deeply contemplative the next, but isn't given to half measures. Passionate, chivalrous and old fashioned when it comes to romance.

Caracta: My characterful townswoman. Call her fierce, passionate and outspoken. Grounded in her values but appreciative of others. Thinks she'll run wild if she doesn't keep in control. Average to tall height, slim figure and very striking eyes. Can be naughty/mischievous when you don't expect it.

Ishilove: Literary critic. Spends all her time behind her computer or with notebooks writing. Heads in the clouds most times, traditional ideas on romance and fiercely Christian. Average looks but above average intelligence.

Idowuogbo: Badosky with big badonkadonk. grin Omo to pupa, likes to party but not a party animal. Speaks her mind and may seem harsh but fiercely loyal to her friends and will always support a good cause.
Gbamified! kiss

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Truckpusher(m): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta: Truckpusher, just keep quiet already. It's only a game and MENTAL picture. Just the way people here see you. We don't have to be accurate. Just laugh it off and stop acting like a girl on red.
Of course i knew all along that it was just a game but you guys failed to mention those perverts that are being protected by NL authorities grin

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by debosky(m): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ihedinobi:

I knew he would nail me! Except for build shocked Seriously! I read like an Okonkwo the Lion? shocked shocked

What's old fashioned in romance abeg?

You know how hard it is to get Okonkwo on his back and admit defeat? Na so you dey for argument. grin

Ihedinobi:

xynerise:
I think he is 45.

See slandering! I object!! angry

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta: Truckpusher, just keep quiet already. It's only a game and MENTAL picture. Just the way people here see you. We don't have to be accurate. Just laugh it off and stop acting like a girl on red.
lwkmd 4 hia.. Truckpusher sowwy u hia? sad

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Idowuogbo(f): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Forty kini? My friend, he suppose dey call u uncle sef.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
xynerise:
Judging facially, he looks 50 tongue

No way!!!! sad

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
Truckpusher: Of course i knew all along that it was just a game but you guys failed to mention those perverts that are being protected by NL authorities grin

Mention them.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Truckpusher(m): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: lwkmd 4 hia.. Truckpusher sowwy u hia? sad
No mind that small girl,she no get respect for her future hubby grin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Idowuogbo(f): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
uj_sizzle: Idowuogbo

Dark skinned, average height, slim with generous milkshakes.
Fun loving and easy going girl who likes to parry cheesy
You never really know where you stand with her so you'll be better off not taking her too serious.
[b]She cold and hot all at once and could turn on you at any moment. Stands by her friends, so long they are in her good graces. [/b]She's a typical trouble maker too grin
The bolded on point!

60% smiley

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Truckpusher(m): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta:

Mention them.
This is just the part of you that i dislike grin

you know them but you prefer me to tell you that coke bottles aren't usually filled to the brim cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (38) (Reply)

DO You See It? Pic Inserted / Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" / Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.