Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,655 members, 7,972,439 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:06 AM

About Sap? - Career (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / About Sap? (147539 Views)

Lets Talk About Sap!!! / Knowledge Is Power! Lets Talk About SAP! / What Do You Know About Sap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Sap? by sappiel(f): 9:56am On Mar 31, 2010
Hi roland, i know your question is for markos, but if you dont mind me suggesting, i recommend IS-OIL
Re: About Sap? by tundebabzy: 10:09am On Mar 31, 2010
@sappiel
Thanks a bunch!
Re: About Sap? by MrToro: 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2010
Does anyone know what SAP modules are being implemented for the NNPC project?
Re: About Sap? by winneijay(f): 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2010
@ Sappiel,

Thanks for the info.

Anyother info/advise will be appreciated.
Re: About Sap? by winneijay(f): 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2010
@ Roland,

Thanks for the link but i av been using 4shared for most of my other certification , i have searched through it b4 now but i cldnt get something very meaningful from it for SAP Study materials,

Thanks all the same,
Re: About Sap? by neroflick(m): 10:08am On Apr 01, 2010
Having followed this thread 'religiously' for the past few months, I must confess I have gained so much from the wealth of information herein. Thanks to you guys, I took the bold step, started my SAP journey last month and I have now obtained the TERP10 certification which has increased my understanding of the different modules and how they are used for integration of business processes. Due to my IT background, I'm moving on to SAP System Administration (BASIS) and I have been fortunate (thanks to this thread) to get most of the official training materials required for my next certification: SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (Oracle DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.0

Just wanted to say a very big thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread in one way or the other. And to all fellow BASIS 'aspirants' interested in the training materials I've got, drop ur email so i can send you a download link.
Re: About Sap? by MrToro: 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2010
Guys, I understand that SAP implementation is still slow in Nigeria. So, which of the modules are companies in Nigeria implementing right now?
Re: About Sap? by sappiel(f): 9:17am On Apr 02, 2010
@winneijay, you can try www.scribd.com, they are good too in materials download.
Re: About Sap? by accospace: 9:55am On Apr 02, 2010
Hi people,

I have read a few posts here on this thread
What can I say,
If you are thinking of picking up knowledge on SAP and/or you need training materials and the SAP ECC IDES installation. Give a call to 08028371642, or send a mail to accospace@ymail.com.

Cheers.
Re: About Sap? by neroflick(m): 9:16am On Apr 03, 2010
Having followed this thread 'religiously' for the past few months, I must confess I have gained so much from the wealth of information herein. Thanks to you guys, I took the bold step, started my SAP journey last month and I have now obtained the TERP10 certification which has increased my understanding of the different modules and how they are used for integration of business processes. Due to my IT background, I'm moving on to SAP System Administration (BASIS) and I have been fortunate (thanks to this thread) to get most of the official training materials required for my next certification: SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (Oracle DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.0

Just wanted to say a very big thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread in one way or the other. And to all fellow BASIS 'aspirants' interested in the training materials I've got, drop your email so i can send you a download link.
Re: About Sap? by MrToro: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2010
Can someone advise, I have MSC in Business Management. Which module should I go for as per what is obtainable in Nigeria - MM or SD?

Out of the two, which one has more prospect as per job availability.

Thank u.
Re: About Sap? by winneijay(f): 9:41am On Apr 07, 2010
@ Sappiel,

Thanks.

I will check it out,
Re: About Sap? by neroflick(m): 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2010

Just wanted to say a very big thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread in one way or the other. And to all fellow BASIS 'aspirants' interested in the training materials I've got, drop your email so i can send you a download link.
Re: About Sap? by webstradamus: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2010

Re: About Sap? by realkemmy(m): 6:31am On Apr 09, 2010
@ALL,

Am very impressed. Its good to know that the are alot of Nigerians aspiring to be SAP Consultants. Am disposed to help anyone who needs certification materials in FI, HR, SOLUTION MANAGER. ETC.

ITS FREE.
Re: About Sap? by sappiel(f): 8:22am On Apr 09, 2010
Hi all! Thanks realkemmy. I have cert materials in SD ,FI, MM and IS-RETAIL (its free too!!!) and I also have exam practice papers in SD (its rare! you may not find them online.) RealKemmy do you have cert mats on OIL and GAS? I am SD certified, but the industry is starting to boom, big time, and they are asking for domain experience in more than one module so ppl with multiple skills are cleaning out!! I am trying to add Oil and Gas to my skill set, so im self training. Im trying to get some though, and if i do, i will let you all know.
Re: About Sap? by winneijay(f): 10:18am On Apr 09, 2010
@ neroflick,

Here is my email address : winnieijay@yahoo.com

I am also interested in SAP Basis cos my backghround is IT (system/Networks).

I have started studying but i need more study materials.

If i may ask, where did u do ur TERP10

Thank you.
Re: About Sap? by AbusM(m): 11:21am On Apr 09, 2010
Hi Sappiel and all, I'm glad to let you know i have started reading some text on SAP background, little by bit I know i ll get there. Like i did mention, my background is Physics and i presently work in the Oil and Gas sector, meaning I down with SAP IS Oil and Gas. Please Sappiel, RealKemmy and every one, i need materials (study & Certification) on this, pls help a brother, i m learning this stuff faster than i thought, my email is abbmesq@yahoo.com

thanks so much, i ve bn surfing , seraching and sifting online, no luck yet! HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLP PLSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: About Sap? by sappiel(f): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2010
Abu the mats u need for Oil and Gas are:
SAP IOG 100, 150, 320, 330, 340, 350, GW 40, 50, SCM 500, 600, 610, TOG 10-82. You need to search for each of them seperately. I only have IOG 100 and IOG 150, I will soon get all the rest. if I can, u can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will let you know when i do.
Re: About Sap? by neroflick(m): 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2010
winneijay:

@ neroflick,

Here is my email address : winnieijay@yahoo.com

I am also interested in SAP Basis cos my backghround is IT (system/Networks).

I have started studying but i need more study materials.

If i may ask, where did u do your TERP10

Thank you.

I did my TERP10 at UNN. I think the next TERP10 class will start May 3rd. Visit the UNN website (www.unn.edu.ng) for details. As regards the materials, you've got mail!
Re: About Sap? by AbusM(m): 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2010
Hi Sappiel, thanks so very much as always. You just a darling here. Believe me, i ll do my best to serch for these materials, meanwhile would you pls forward the IOG 100, 150 and others you ve got? . omething tells me i would remember on my first earning on SAP job. my email remains abbmesq@yahoo.com

thanks alo
Re: About Sap? by AbusM(m): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2010
Hi Sappeil just finished a round of surfing now, got the overview of the material on sapcertfied.com but the asking is $149. I fee we should be able to ge these stuff for free,

fellow SAP ANGELS, heeeeeelp[code][/code]
Re: About Sap? by sappiel(f): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2010
I dont know if you can recieve rapidshare there, but there are a lot of file sharing sites like ineedfile.com etc that are linked to rapidshare, some are free. just keep trying my brother, you will not have to pay but it is a lot of hard work, later i will send u the ones i got. but they are zip files.
Re: About Sap? by realkemmy(m): 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2010
Hi Sappiel, i currently dont ve cert mats on OIL n GAS. I will inquire from my colleagues. if i get any, i will n send dem to u.
Re: About Sap? by mayonikks: 11:32pm On Apr 11, 2010
realkemmy:

@ALL,

Am very impressed. Its good to know that the are alot of Nigerians aspiring to be SAP Consultants. Am disposed to help anyone who needs certification materials in FI, HR, SOLUTION MANAGER. ETC.

ITS FREE.

HI,

please can u hep me with materials in MM (practice exam questions etc) and any other info i need in order to write the MM certification exam.

Would be very grateful!!

Thanks
Re: About Sap? by sappiel(f): 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2010
@mayonikks, for MM you need the TAMM materials for certification. Do you have those? all the questions will come out of those materials. I hope you were not planning to read anything else, you will be wasting your time. All exam cert questions are based on their TA materials. @Remm, thanx for responding on the Oil and Gas. Actually, I will be in Nigeria in a couple of weeks to start a new implementation with an oil coy. so im trying to polish up my skills.
Re: About Sap? by mayonikks: 12:02am On Apr 12, 2010
sappiel:

@mayonikks, for MM you need the TAMM materials for certification. Do you have those? all the questions will come out of those materials. I hope you were not planning to read anything else, you will be wasting your time. All exam cert questions are based on their TA materials. @Remm, thanx for responding on the Oil and Gas. Actually, I will be in Nigeria in a couple of weeks to start a new implementation with an oil coy. so im trying to polish up my skills.

Wow, Thanks for the quick response; funny enuf, i haven't read the TAMM materials yet, nor av i gotten them yet,

Please can u help me with these My email is mayonikks@yahoo.com

Would love to chat with u more if u on Yahoo IM, as i'll like more infor on what my options are in O&G industry wrt MM.

Thanks a lot
Re: About Sap? by realkemmy(m): 2:30am On Apr 12, 2010
@Sapiel, the impression i have is that SAP is hard to sell in Nigeria. d aint rili companies implementing it. i'm aware NNPC just started. is it the NNPC implementation u r going for? or may be anoda Oil n Gas coy?
Re: About Sap? by winneijay(f): 10:01am On Apr 12, 2010
@ Neroflick, Thnx a bunch, got ur mail,

@Sappiel, Did u say u will be in Nigeria for a new Implementation?? which location plz? Lagos, I will like to ask you a few questions when you are in the country, Hope you don't mind,

@ Sappiel, please assist us with the necessary codes for the materials we will need for the BASIS so as to avoid wasting our time on reading irrelevant materials just like you did for the Oil & Gas Module and MM Modules.

I appreciate your kind gestures and willingness to assist always.

Cheers,
Re: About Sap? by sappiel(f): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2010
@winneijay. I wish I could help you with BASIS but im functional SAP not TECHNICAL. So Im as green as you in that respect.
Re: About Sap? by winneijay(f): 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2010
@ Sappiel, thnx for being honest.

Neroflick has provided me with the material i need for SAP Technology Consultant (Associate Level)

@neroflick , Thanks, you are wonderful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (48) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Salary Structure? / Welcome To My Office / Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.