Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,895 members, 7,980,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:43 AM

Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! (22357 Views)

Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India / Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off / Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
even india of all countries...

chai... nigeria is a disgrace
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by ajasa4link: 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
india?.... Nigeria Don suffer
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Ayomax(m): 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
NAIRALAND DEY VEX OOO, Fear go catch u

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by mystical10: 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
[quote author=cocoduck][/quote] last time i checkd, there is no village in other parts of nigeria that is better than villages in southeastern. Nysc corp members can bear me witness. Very soon we will dominat the whole world prude igbos gvn conditions in india tlkof lagidi

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Konjour(m): 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nigeria and Nigerians have a long way to go in redeeming the negativity that beclouds almost anything that's associated with the country. I was in Bangalore, Karnataka during the Christmas/New year holidays in 2009, visited one particular nightclub on the popular but infamous M.G road then, and you could plainly see and hear that all what 98% of the Nigerians in that nightclub that night were into was drugs, drugs, drugs. It almost practically oozed out of the pores of their skins. A similar setting is what obtains in a lot of the clubs in other Indian states too. Frankly, Nigeria becoming a better place to live and work won't be a relief for Nigerians residing in Nigeria alone, it would be a bigger relief for all the countries Nigerians frequent for negative purposes. We can only hope that that Nigeria becomes a reality in our lifetimes though.

3 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by GoodFaith: 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
Desola: Well, thank God I am not Nigerian! angry
But Guess What?
You want Nigerian D
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by ghananotnaija(m): 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
Proud to be Ghanaian.
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by MightyThor(m): 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
God save una say i no moderator for here!!!!

6 months ban should have been freely handed out to any tribalistic comments, but as usual the mods are playing with their little d!$ks.

See the rubbish being spewed here?

For all the bigots here both Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa, if you were put on your own your perverted, bigoted selves will still fight among yourselves and individual clans, settlement or villages.

F**king bunch of sick ret*rded lost souls.

All i feel for you is pity, because it takes a classless, myopic and jobless one to write the trash i read here.

9 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by twkalio(m): 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
pompori king: You haven't seen nothing yet.very soon they would protest nak#d and say india is our country too grin
lwkmd
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by kcpumping(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
Desola:

In like tone, Nigeria and Nigerians must not go unpunished by Allah for the atrocities they met out on other nations.

It's a two edged sword.

Pls who and where are u from pls? Just asking
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by xkardet: 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
9ja sef we too do undecided[color=#770077][/color]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP Youth Townhall Meeting In Ilorin Kwara State / FG Confirms Idris As Inspector General Of Police / Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.