Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,354 members, 7,923,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 06:46 AM

Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! (22309 Views)

Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India / Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off / Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by rosebowl01(m): 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
What is wrong with that minister now? India is no mans land! we developed that place. They're trying to send us out and claim our properties. we no go gree.

2 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by SPLENDIDFLOZZY: 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nigerians has so many differences, they hate each oda so much dat there z no hw we cud undastan ourselves... If sumtin gud hapen to either a yoruba or igbo everybdy wil b praisin nd rejoicin wit d prsn al tribes wil say WE R 1 NIGERIA buh if d reverse z d case dat z wer u wil c dat sum pples brain is 2 b served to d dogs. Tribalism evrywer igbo dispise yoruba, hausa dispise igbo nd yoruba dispise hausa. Y cnt we use our difference 2 build dis nation.
In terms of religion it wil b christians against muslims. Aren't u shamed of ursefs? Hw cn Nigeria b beta if we continue lyk dis? We r supposed to use our differences in creatin a favourable country 4 our unborn generation rather we use it in brgin dispute... Wch way Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by ikeyman00(m): 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
rubbish ^^^ encourage growth and equalites in the country

dats all we IGBO people wana hear
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by indoorlove(m): 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
Konjour: Nigeria and Nigerians have a long way to go in redeeming the negativity that beclouds almost anything that's associated with the country. I was in Bangalore, Karnataka during the Christmas/New year holidays in 2009, visited one particular nightclub on the popular but infamous M.G road then, and you could plainly see and hear that all what 98% of the Nigerians in that nightclub that night were into was drugs, drugs, drugs. It almost practically oozed out of the pores of their skins. A similar setting is what obtains in a lot of the clubs in other Indian states too. Frankly, Nigeria becoming a better place to live and work won't be a relief for Nigerians residing in Nigeria alone, it would be a bigger relief for all the countries Nigerians frequent for negative purposes. We can only hope that that Nigeria becomes a reality in our lifetimes though.
How were you able to come to this generalization? Or do u mean you could simply tell the nationality of anybody you meet.
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by misterjosh(m): 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
Desola: Well, thank God I am not Nigerian! angry
Me tooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Dewze(m): 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
Those of you that are being payed to sell off Nigeria and the black race by coming on a world forum to slander and shame your own people, you will loose.

The Yoruba and Igbo connection is a massive hit. There is no amount of tribal bad belle spirits that can kill that. If you like gather on NL and display your foolinesh to the world until you are naked in the gutter drunk of it. The Phino and Olamide connection, unarguably the biggest HIPHOP track to ever come out of Africa, is a warning to you fools. HipHop we know is the mind of the youths. It is a bridge builder amongst them. The true language that the youths in the streets speak and understand. The streets where real people exists. The real youths of this nation that know what is really happening in the the real world. You bunch are just automated machines placed in front of a computer screen and programmed to type to whatever command is given you. And so you do not know, because offcourse the codes has not yet been written unto your chip(cheap) brains, that ''The IGBO and YORUBA connection is a massive hit''.
So these youths are not listening to your hates. Instead, they have their headphones on, experiencing the birth of a new Nigeria and a new people. Someday you and your masters will be forced to function or die with that.

God pass una.

For the rest of you that do this out of mere stupidity (it is a fun game) or understandably out of a sheer sense of loyalty, I say, it is well.

10 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by stankezzy: 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
is it because u people cant competite with d ibos ,de bring all dis bad bele.
EDUCATION-both waec nd jamb,ibo states registers highest.in perfomance first best 100 always have ibos 80% ,each year best 3 always have ibos.
SPORTS-football is prove ur worth ,but we all know dt super eagles is 80%ibos,dis current junior team is 60% ibos out of many tribes.
COMMERCE-ibos have 95%dominace in it.
NIGERIAN ABROAD
any major achievement or break through by a nigerian must be ibo.
go to us ,britain ,germany etc they are there making us proud.
RELIGION-it is only dem dt refuse d religion of bombs ,guns nd dagger because d are wise.
MOST national esterblishments like fedral gov. school-most nothern states their cut-off mark will be 2 or1,just write ur name very well,but ibo states are always given d highest cut off .
LIGUISTICS-let an hausa man stay 70yrs in ur place he will nt hear come in ur language,a yoruba man d same tin.
most ibos speak hausa,yoruba nd ibo fluentilly.
NOLLYWOOD.-we all know dt d ibos constitute up 95%of d total population of d actors.yoruba people appart frm omotala nd olu jecobs have ran to acting with their language.english is open for all tribes ,come nd competite.
IT IS KNOWN THAT OUR BRODAS THE JEWS HAVE D HIGHEST IQ IN D WORLD.
likewise us,so no blame us na God de give am.if e no give u no vase,manage d little u have.

3 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by docsholz(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
stankezzy: is it because u people cant competite with d ibos ,de bring all dis bad bele.
EDUCATION-both waec nd jamb,ibo states registers highest.in perfomance first best 100 always have ibos 80% ,each year best 3 always have ibos.
SPORTS-football is prove ur worth ,but we all know dt super eagles is 80%ibos,dis current junior team is 60% ibos out of many tribes.
COMMERCE-ibos have 95%dominace in it.
NIGERIAN ABROAD
any major achievement or break through by a nigerian must be ibo.
go to us ,britain ,germany etc they are there making us proud.
RELIGION-it is only dem dt refuse d religion of bombs ,guns nd dagger because d are wise.
MOST national esterblishments like fedral gov. school-most nothern states their cut-off mark will be 2 or1,just write ur name very well,but ibo states are always given d highest cut off .
LIGUISTICS-let an hausa man stay 70yrs in ur place he will nt hear come in ur language,a yoruba man d same tin.
most ibos speak hausa,yoruba nd ibo fluentilly.
NOLLYWOOD.-we all know dt d ibos constitute up 95%of d total population of d actors.yoruba people appart frm omotala nd olu jecobs have ran to acting with their language.english is open for all tribes ,come nd competite.
IT IS KNOWN THAT OUR BRODAS THE JEWS HAVE D HIGHEST IQ IN D WORLD.
likewise us,so no blame us na God de give am.if e no give u no vase,manage d little u have.
80 and 95 must be ur 2 favorite numbers

3 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by tmtech: 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
The guy must be so high on crack....
What image does goa or gao or wareva dey call it have......dose very poor racist...y don't dey deal wif dia native drug lords first...abi no be dat same india wey we dey watch 4 al jazelra.....I hate it wen pple are sentimental abt issues...we saw aw dia brainl*ss cops watchd and took part in the man handling of a nigeria publicly........lyk say dem be saint for our own country.....one day dey come wey we go show dem for here.....
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by keg90(m): 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
India of all countries instead make nigerians too reciporcate wateva dey do to us in goa,for instance d post board inscribing SAY NO TO NIGERIANS,we should do d same here too
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Beennkumar(m): 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
Now, that's a very wrong generalisation.angry
At least, he has acknowledged his fault and apologised.
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
Na wetin we find we see.
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by highmood(m): 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
azeezhy: I think they should be deported like a governor from the west did to them.
what are u fools saying. What about if these guy that was almost lynched to death is from your side. Don't just say rubbish becos u opportuned to speak. Nigerians over there are one irrespective of their tribe ok. If these is directed to the south easterners, mind u easterners don't go to a wasteland.
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Raddie(m): 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
goaparty: [size=14pt]THIS NAIRALAND WEBSITE IS FULL OF S*IT AND ONLY SEEMS TO BE INTERESTED IN CREATING A FEELING OF HATRED AMONG NIGERIANS AND INDIANS. EITHER THAT OR THE WEBSITE IS JUST PLAINLY UNPROFESSIONAL. I WOULD LIKE TO SAY SORRY TO ALL NIGERIANS WHO USE THIS PATHETIC WEBSITE TO CONNECT WITH EACHOTHER, YOU ARE ABOUT 25 YEARS BEHIND COUNTRIES LIKE INDIA IN TERMS OF QUALITY OF WEBSITES. LOOK AT THIS WEBSITE IT IS A F*KING JOKE MAN. ALL MY INDIAN COLLEAGUES IN INDIA HERE, WE ARE LAUGHING AT YOU IDIOTS WHO USE THIS 20TH CENTURY WEBSITE.

WHY AM I SAYING THIS?

BECAUSE THAT GOA MINISTER HAS APOLIGISED FOR CALLING NIGERIANS CANCER. THE GUY SAID IT OUT OF ANGER THIS IS THE LATEST http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Goa-minister-Dayanand-Mandrekar-apologizes-for-calling-Nigerians-a-cancer/articleshow/25387179.cms

SO WHY IS THIS STUPID WEBSITE TALKING OF OLD NEWS. LIKE I SAID EITHER THEY WANT INDIANS AND NIGERIANS FIGHT OR THEY ARE JUST UNPROFESSIONAL BEYOND DESCRIPTION.

THIS WEBSITE IS A JOKE AND INSULT TO TECHNOLOGY.

[/size]

"(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To goaparty
Time registered: November 01, 2013
Time spent online: 21 minutes & 4 seconds
View Goaparty's posts (4) | View Goaparty's topics
(1)"

#in as much as I'd love to comment, I won't give you the pleasure
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by ugoflenzy: 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nija evry ‎​*U̶̲̥̅̊* go
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ahn Ahn!!!! How many hidden posts ontop one topic. Instead of NLers mobilising as one and condemning this tragedy in Goa, we are dividing ourselves once again because of tribalistic ideations. Aren't all of you ashamed of yourselves. In the end, all the indians see are Nigerians, not Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba people.
You all should use your senses before commenting, please.
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by adorable29(f): 11:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
Pangea: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Goa-minister-Dayanand-Mandrekar-apologizes-for-calling-Nigerians-a-cancer/articleshow/25387179.cms

Just read some of the comments on the above website

Emphasis on the word Nigerians! Not hausa yoruba or igbo! I hope d nairaland professional bigots get Ds into their skull! Really sad!

Today, i cried for Nigeria cry cry cry

Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dewze: Those of you that are being payed to sell off Nigeria and the black race by coming on a world forum to slander and shame your own people, you will loose.

The Yoruba and Igbo connection is a massive hit. There is no amount of tribal bad belle spirits that can kill that. If you like gather on NL and display your foolinesh to the world until you are naked in the gutter drunk of it. The Phino and Olamide connection, unarguably the biggest HIPHOP track to ever come out of Africa, is. HipHop we know is the mind of the youths. It is a bridge builder amongst them. The true language that the youths in the streets speak and understand. The streets where real people exists. The real youths of this nation that know what is really happening in the the real world. You bunch are just automated machines placed in front of a computer screen and programmed to type to whatever command is given you. And so you do not know, because offcourse it has not yet been written unto your chip(cheap) brains, that ''The IGBO and YORUBA connection is a massive hit''.
So these youths are not listening to your hates. Instead, they have their headphones on, experiencing the birth of a new Nigeria and a new people. Someday you and your masters will be forced to function or die with that.

God pass una.

For the rest of you that do this out of mere stupidity (it is a fun game) or understandably out of a sheer sense of loyalty, I say, it is well.
bless u,man...feels good to know we still got young,right thinking,logical,prospective....folks like u who choose to c d bright side of things,da silver lining in da stormy clouds....those farting,arsse-mouth trading hate tribal carders come on here to vent out n take their frustrations on their miserable selves n its such a big shame....they are worse off in da eyes of all including foreigners in their abominble n ignoble bid to portray certain ppl in bad light n its unfortunate they vaguely know that.... Once again,kudos 2 ur brilliance

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
See hidden posts. Lmao

if Nigerians are like cancer,then what are Indians? Hepatitis. . God punish those babarians
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by whitecat007: 11:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
This is not the thread for that
azeezhy: We know them. They just cant prosper in their villages. They have to go out to other peoples land. Very soon, they will tell you india is no man's land.
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Rimbaldi: 12:03am On Nov 08, 2013
I wish Jonathan and his people would just view these indian threads going on now to see the amount of damage the Nigerian people have to suffer. I wish they could also use this medium to strengthen our immigration laws to checkmate the influx of these rogue asians. I personally will start calling immigration on these asians especially indians in Lagos at least. I know a number of them without proper papers. I wouldnt mind taking it to higher quarters if action is stayed on them. I think we have had enough of this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Altruist(m): 12:47am On Nov 08, 2013
Lousy n dirty tribe.who tink dey are important in dis our God bless country
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Altruist(m): 12:48am On Nov 08, 2013
;DLousy n dirty tribe.who tink dey are important in dis our God bless country
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Altruist(m): 12:50am On Nov 08, 2013
Lousy n dirty tribe.......who tink dey are important in dis our God bless country
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by eightsin(m): 1:08am On Nov 08, 2013
A man that is down needs fear no fall.
All that is left for Nigeria/Nigerians is to rise
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:14am On Nov 08, 2013
To my Nigerian Brothers in Goa who spoke and protested the injustice you face in india and the unlawful killing of your brother. Thank you. Even though you are locked up, tortured and in pain, your fallen brother sees that you loved him. cry cry cry

Indians have shown the world the hate in their veins. RA.CISTS. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Altruist(m): 1:26am On Nov 08, 2013
mushin or mushino wat ever u called dat lousy name of urs...is it curse or prt of ur tradition dat u must disgrace ur foolish behaviour in public
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Konjour(m): 1:32am On Nov 08, 2013
indoorlove: How were you able to come to this generalization? Or do u mean you could simply tell the nationality of anybody you meet.

Man, how did I generalize? How does 'a lot of' represent the entire populace of the Nigerians who frequent clubs in India? I was in a club all night, saw, and mingled with every single Nigerian in that particular club that night and the next, and how won't you recognize typical Nigerian guys from a short distance off even if you met them loitering on the rings of Saturn, talkless of people you partied and discussed at length with? They operated in gangs and like I said, 98% of the Nigerians in that place at that time then had stuff to deal cuz I saw it, and a similar picture is what obtains in a lot of other clubs, (so I was told by others who've been there too). Read what I wrote again man, perhaps you'd understand properly this time.

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by ghananotnaija(m): 1:44am On Nov 08, 2013
Area-Fada:

From my experience even if Ghanaians are killed anywhere, his compatriots won't have the guts to come out and protest.

I have seen Ghanaians been maltreated at work in diaspora, Nigerians often feel offended seeing a fellow African maltreated and the Nigerian often speaks up. I nearly slapped one silly white man one day. Charlie, thank you my brother he later said.

Subservience is not something I would be proud.

When Ghanaians are killed abroad, it's because of accident or racism. When Nigerians are killed abroad, it's usually because they were involved in crime. That's why Ghanaians are tolerated in most countries while Nigerians have a bad reputation as a group in so many countries.

If you guys are despised almost everywhere in the world, maybe and just maybe it's your own fault instead of all these other countries are xenophobic?
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Ranchhoddas: 1:48am On Nov 08, 2013
The tribal warfare on this thread is really scary...#it is indeed a mere geographical expression#

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by kraftykc(m): 3:55am On Nov 08, 2013
azeezhy: I think they should be deported like a governor from the west did to them.

...You piece of shitt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tribunal Annuls Election Of Saraki Dahiru-Maiyama, Declares PDP Candidate Winner / EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa / Boko Haram Kills 8 Worshipers Outside A Church In The North East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.