Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,190 members, 7,974,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:48 PM

Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video (58558 Views)

See The Amount Of People Travelling On Train Illegally In India (video) / Policeman Beaten Up In Oyo State For Allegedly Causing Accident (Photos) / What Really Happened In India (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by jmaine: 8:30am On Nov 10, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Drug peddling is not even our culture. In America, drugs are being sold on the streets. Yet this guy wants to tag Nigerians drug dealers. If we don't accept his tag, we are supporting corruption.

See reasoning.

I must admit his reasoning faculty is sadly pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 10, 2013
jmaine:

How can you confidently bleat most Nigerians are into drugs. Which extensive statistics was used to arrive at your depraved and heavily flawed inference.

Maybe you were into illicit drug peddling in your "claimed" sojourn in Asia.

Take a trip to SE Asia and see for yourself. If it's not Yahoozee, it's drugs. That was from where i drew my flawed inference.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:33am On Nov 10, 2013
Point out where I upheld corruption. Stop lying against me as you lie against Nigerians to your white friends.

Now you bring another video. That video is not what this thread is about. As I said, "comprehension level". Have you finished abusing me, educated first class material?
rudedough:

You uphold corruption to the highest degree, and support thieves. I said what i said and i still quote "No educated person, genuine businessman, civil servant or laborer would go to a club and buy 40 bottles of Champagne at N40,000 per bottle, use some to wash his face and hands, drink a little and throw the rest on the floor."

Where did these supposed students in Malaysia get all that money? And all you could do was to point me a link to a British director, investments and financial adviser who bought a bottle of champagne for 300,000 pounds. Didn't you show a strong support of corruption when you pointed that link? If you don't uphold corruption, show me where you criticized their act.

Pretend you don't know about the Goa protest, well here is a link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brZez-V1120
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 10, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Drug peddling is not even our culture. In America, drugs are being sold on the streets. Yet this guy wants to tag Nigerians drug dealers. If we don't accept his tag, we are supporting corruption.

See reasoning.

Lie to yourself all you want. "Drug peddling is not even our culture". "Get-rich-quick" is "NOT" our culture too right? Tell yourself all the lies you want, it's a f$#king free world.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by jmaine: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2013
rudedough:

Take a trip to SE Asia and see for yourself. If it's not Yahoozee, it's drugs. That was from where i drew my flawed inference.

Aren't you ashamed of your obvious and needless ill cooked assertions passed as facts embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 10, 2013
jmaine:

Aren't you ashamed of your obvious and needless ill cooked assertions passed as facts embarassed

Have you been to SE Asia? If you have not. Sit your a$$ down and shut the h3ll up.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:41am On Nov 10, 2013
rudedough:

Lie to yourself all you want. "Drug peddling is not even our culture". "Get-rich-quick" is "NOT" our culture too right? Tell yourself all the lies you want, it's a f$#king free world.

I have never in my whole life seen a Nigerian peddling drugs on the street. In America, from Chicago, to Atlanta, on the strrets of New York to Virginia. You can see lots of them. Yet Americans are not drug dealers and you lie Nigerians are.

I repeat drug dealing is not our culture.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by jmaine: 8:43am On Nov 10, 2013
rudedough:

Have you been to SE Asia? If you have not. Sit your a$$ down and shut the h3ll up.

Your recent outburst and irritation is interesting. I guess by being called out for your disgusting display on this thread caused that. We are making good progress.

I put it to you that your recent claimed sojourn in SE Asia had nothing to do with academics but illicit drug peddling.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:43am On Nov 10, 2013
rudedough:

You can read how an educated first class material writes.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: Point out where I upheld corruption. Stop lying against me as you lie against Nigerians to your white friends.

Now you bring another video. That video is not what this thread is about. As I said, "comprehension level". Have you finished abusing me, educated first class material?

I don't lie against people. Just point out where you criticize their act if you don't mean to support it. Didn't you send me a link to show me that business men (A multinational Director) too do it? Would that not be crossed as strong support.

Now look at the video and show me the Goa business men among them Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by jmaine: 8:48am On Nov 10, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: You can read how an educated first class material writes.

Relax bruv, we are here to realign his mental state for the good of all, including his family members who are into drug peddling.

He is a work in progress . . . . . cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:49am On Nov 10, 2013
rudedough:

I don't lie against people. Just point out where you criticize their act if you don't mean to support it. Didn't you send me a link to show me that business men (A multinational Director) too do it? Would that not be crossed as strong support.

Now look at the video and show me the Goa business men among them Nigerians

You said no business man can spend larvishly. I showed you a link of a businessman spending larvishly. How did you see that as upholding courrption?

Those Nigerians protesting, you don't know them or what they do. So you have no right to tag them drug dealers.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by jmaine: 8:52am On Nov 10, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Those Nigerians protesting, you don't know them or what they do. So you have no right to tag them drug dealers.

People see themselves in others, why are you so surprised about his warped views and conclusions on people he knows absolute nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 10, 2013
jmaine:

Your recent outburst and irritation is interesting. I guess by being called out for your disgusting display on this thread caused that. We are making good progress.

I put it to you that your recent claimed sojourn in SE Asia had nothing to do with academics but illicit drug peddling.

When you have nothing to hide, you'll stand by your words. Hope this pictures clears your doubts and if you need more pictures, feel free to ask.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2013
jmaine:

People see themselves in others, why are you so surprised about his warped views and conclusions on people he knows absolute nothing about.
My bad, I never looked at it from that perspective. grin

But he might be trading on medical coc.aine. grin To help people. It can cure sickness. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2013
rudedough:

When you have nothing to hide, you'll stand by your words. Hope this pictures clears your doubts and if you need more pictures, feel free to ask.

You can pass through a school but the way you talk and reason, I can't guarantee it passed through you.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2013
rudedough:

You can pass through a school but the way you talk and reason, I can't guarantee it passed through you.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by jmaine: 9:02am On Nov 10, 2013
rudedough:

Your picture is useless to us here. It proves absolute nothing.

We are here to zero in on your disgusting mentality by stating and emphasizing the fact that Most Nigerians are hard working devoid of any negative vices.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 10, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

When you live in America or Europe, it is fair to say you haven't seen any Nigerian peddling drugs but take a tour to SE Asia, then come back here and say the same.

If you don't get frustrated after then nothing can frustrate you about Nigeria. It's that simple
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by jmaine: 9:04am On Nov 10, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:
My bad, I never looked at it from that perspective. grin

But he might be trading on medical coc.aine. grin To help people. It can cure sickness. grin

Lolz . . . . grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2013
jmaine:

Your picture is useless to us here. It proves absolute nothing.

We are here to zero in on your disgusting mentality by stating and emphasizing the fact that Most Nigerians are hard working devoid of any negative vices.

I used to think like you my friend, i would argue that Nigerians are very hard working and stress about all the good people i know until the reality hit me. You asked for a proof that i was in SE Asia on academic ground. You should be happy now. You don't have to agree with my opinion but when you see factual proof, it's good to appreciate it.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by jmaine: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2013
rudedough:

When you live in America or Europe, it is fair to say you haven't seen any Nigerian peddling drugs but take a tour to SE Asia, then come back here and say the same.

If you don't get frustrated after then nothing can frustrate you about Nigeria. It's that simple

How many Nigerians did you meet in SE Asia to arrive at your invalid inference ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by jmaine: 9:08am On Nov 10, 2013
rudedough:

I used to think like you my friend, i would argue that Nigerians are very hard working and stress about all the good people i know until the reality hit me. You asked for a proof that i was in SE Asia on academic ground. You should be happy now. You don't have to agree with my opinion but when you see factual proof, it's good to appreciate it.

You mean using school as a ploy to maintain your chains of illicit drug connections.

Ever heard of a smoke screen ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 10, 2013
BTW i'm having breakfast, who cares to join me? Rice and prawn stew anyone? grin
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 10, 2013
jmaine:

You mean using school as a ploy to maintain your chains of illicit drug connections.

Hahaha The future looks too bright for drugs and yahoozee my friend, a drug or yahoozee expert won't get past foundation in science. Can i please enjoy my breakfast now? Thank you
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by jmaine: 9:13am On Nov 10, 2013
rudedough: BTW i'm having breakfast, who cares to join me? Rice and prawn stew anyone? grin

No one cares bruv, we don't eat meals laced with some Illicit Vegetables.

Your a dealer, don't you forget that cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by funnyx(m): 9:13am On Nov 10, 2013
rudedough:

I guess you're new on this forum? otherwise you'll have known that you don't need to post your pictures to prove any point. I'll advise you remove your pictures asap, there are lot of weirdos on this website, you won't imagine what they can use your pictures for.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:13am On Nov 10, 2013
jmaine:

Pure genius. It doesn't hide.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by jmaine: 9:14am On Nov 10, 2013
rudedough:

Hahaha The future looks too bright for drugs and yahoozee my friend, a drug or yahoozee expert won't get past foundation in science. Can i please enjoy my breakfast now? Thank you

jmaine:

No one cares bruv, we don't eat meals laced with some Illicit Vegetables.

Your a dealer, don't you forget that cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by jmaine: 9:16am On Nov 10, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Pure genius. It doesn't hide.

Exactly bruv grin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 10, 2013
funnyx:

I guess you're new on this forum? otherwise you'll have known that you don't need to post your pictures to prove any point. I'll advise you remove your pictures asap, there are lot of weirdos on this website, you won't imagine what they can use your pictures for.

Thanks bro, yes i am new here.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by redsun(m): 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
Until nigerians begin to respect each other as people and stop setting children alight for no obvious crimes, outsiders won't respect or treat us right. These people go on utube and other sites that shows the gruesome nature off how nigerians lynch common pickpockets, so they see nothing wrong in doing the same to a nigerian that strays into their net.

Lynching is more or less legitimate in nigeria just likw corruption, even the police themselves participate in lynching in nigeria. Other

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan / N49m Intercepted By EFCC At Kaduna Airport (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.