Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video (58333 Views)

See The Amount Of People Travelling On Train Illegally In India (video) / Policeman Beaten Up In Oyo State For Allegedly Causing Accident (Photos) / What Really Happened In India (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by redsun(m): 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
Until nigerians begin to respect each other as a people and stop setting children alight for no obvious crimes, outsiders won't respect or treat us right. These people go on utube and other sites that shows the gruesome nature off how nigerians lynch common pickpockets, so they see nothing wrong in doing the same to a nigerian that strays into their net.

Lynching is more or less legitimate in nigeria just like corruption, even the police themselves participate in lynching in nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Litmus: 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
[size=18pt]innocent boys lynched in India[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUBuFdf3NZY
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Litmus: 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
[size=18pt]Mob lynching culture on rise in Bihar[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jox_CYyitGU
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Litmus: 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
[size=18pt]Nine travelers lynched to death in Chickballapur indi[/size]a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FR-bVTC3Ks

on and on it goes.

No horror in Nigeria and no corruption in Nigeria surpasses that, which goes on in India.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Litmus: 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
[size=18pt]There can be no excuse for what happened to that Nigerian in India any one who is black and tries to justify the act is merely looking at Nigerians through coon eyes [/size]

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by redsun(m): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
Indians culturally and systematically don't respect blacks, so any black that choses to mess with indians when he or she has alternatives must be out off their minds

However, this incidence brings home the fact that we melt out the same horrors on our fellow unfortunate citizens without the whole nation crying and putting a stop to it
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by GatJokez(f): 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: You can read how an educated first class material writes.

What's with the educated first class BS? Education does not save those who choose to earn money illegally from doing so and nether does social class or status. Do you really think waving the education and/or class wand is supposed to do something? Well, it does not do a thing other than prove ignorance. Earning a degree in college does not prevent one from greed or ignorance, on the contrary, it causes some to have an overinflated narcissistic ego which they think justifies them to do what they want. Same goes for social class.

There are plenty criminals, including drug dealers, who happen to be educated and of a higher socalled social class. There are even more honest hardworking people who do not hold a higher education diploma and are definitely not 'first class" and do not hold a high social status/class.

The person who truly should be considered first/high class is someone who respects others and does not belittle those who may have a different view or opinion. Oh, wait, isn't that what one learns throughout the years of academia? That people are entitled and will have different perceptions, views, and opinions?

As much belittling you have been doing does not prove class or intelligence my friend. I offer this challenge Mr. Educated First Class - put forth your opinion and argument without belittling others or name calling.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by GatJokez(f): 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
Litmus: [size=18pt]Nine travelers lynched to death in Chickballapur indi[/size]a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FR-bVTC3Ks

on and on it goes.

No horror in Nigeria and no corruption in Nigeria surpasses that, which goes on in India.

We need a translater who can interpret what the guy is saying. This is attrocious angry. This footage needs to be casted all over wold news, omg.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by ChimaAgbalajob: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
[size=18pt]Indian MP blocks highway and rally crowd to demand the immediate expulsion of all the Nigerians from India.

[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX5UtyCzT9g

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
We have a classic case of uncle ruckus here. I dont know why y'all still responding to his infantile cerebral outbursts. SMHFH!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Dibiachukwu: 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
Lamentations 5

12 Princes are hanged up by their hand: the faces of elders were not
honoured.

Igbos, you are Isrealites. Repent now, before it is too late. You are lynched in Nigeria, South Africa, Asia, Europe and In America; your brothers were hung by their necks. And served slavery for centuries. Repent and keep the laws of the almighty God Yawah.

7 Our fathers have sinned, and are not; and we have borne their iniquities.
8 Servants have ruled over us: there is none that doth deliver us out of
their hand.
9 We gat our bread with the peril of our lives because of the sword of the
wilderness.
10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.
11 They ravished the women in Zion, and the maids in the cities of Judah.
12 Princes are hanged up by their hand: the faces of elders were not
honoured.
13 They took the young men to grind, and the children fell under the wood.
14 The elders have ceased from the gate, the young men from their musick.
15 The joy of our heart is ceased; our dance is turned into mourning.
16 The crown is fallen from our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
bible(KJV) [Lam5:16]>

Hebrew names and their Igbo Equivalent

Jacob = Yasobe (Let him follow)
{Genesis 25
26 And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau's
heel; and his name was called Jacob}

Esau = Ichawa (To be too ripe. In reference to his lack of melanin)(Genesis 25:25)
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Dibiachukwu: 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
Amos 3

6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall
there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
bible(KJV) [Am3:6]>
7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his
servants the prophets.
bible(KJV) [Am3:7]>
8 The lion hath roared, who will not fear? the Lord GOD hath spoken, who can
but prophesy?
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Mujah1deen: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
^ go post your trash somewhere else
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Dibiachukwu: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
Mujah1deen: ^ go post your trash somewhere else
Just for the information of everyone. Those guys are greco-persian. And this one is probably one of them.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Dibiachukwu: 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
Daniel 11

2 And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three
kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his
strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.
bible(KJV) [Da11:2]>
3 And a mighty king shall stand up, that shall rule with great dominion, and
do according to his will.
bible(KJV) [Da11:3]>
4 And when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be
divided toward the four winds of heaven; and not to his posterity, nor
according to his dominion which he ruled: for his kingdom shall be plucked up,
even for others beside those.
All the countries ending with stan are all greeco-persian (down to parts of india)(up to turkey and armenia) These are the long term enemies of the Isrealites.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Mujah1deen: 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
^ what is this one saying? Too much mass wine I guess

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by ChimaAgbalajob: 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb7fB2Q3efw

Are all Nigerians in India truly drug peddlers?
Indians surely believe every black man is evil and is a drug peddler.
If they are not, What can black Africans do to save their lives from constant mob lynchings in a racially prejudiced India?
Should Indians in Nigeria have a right to constantly renew their visas and feel safe,while Nigerians in India are treated like Animals?
What can the Federal Government and fellow Nigerians do to ensure Nigerians in India have basic human rights granted to them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XzFdvVcCHQ

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by fredabrown: 12:29am On Nov 11, 2013
So Nigerian society now relies on India for its survival according to Rational 2013 comments. Without India businesses Nigeria has no chance of surviving. This is the arrogance of some Indians.

Rational 2013 sly

R.I.P Nigeria too, we would like to watch what happens to the Nigerian economy once Indians,(Business run by Indians) are expelled and what about the oil contracts with India. Loosing a big customer is not rational taking into account the billions Nigeria will earn from them not to mention the cheap AIDS drugs India provides. Could you in your racial and illogical streak detail us the contribution Nigerians have towards the India economy via Indians contribution to the Nigerian economy.

Rational 2013
• 6 days ago

Expel Indians from Nigeria hmmm, then no affordable AIDS medicines not to mention the oil they sell to India. And what is the contribution of the Indian emigrant population to Nigerian economy via Nigerian emigrant population economic contribution to India other then the a rampant drug culture.

http://www.firstpost.com/world/nigeria-likely-to-throw-out-indians-after-goas-crackdown-on-africans-1209919.html
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Mujah1deen: 12:32am On Nov 11, 2013
^^ they are so dumb, so their govt buy our oil to drink it ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Dibiachukwu: 1:08am On Nov 11, 2013
These fools think they would get away with it. Look at the smack on their faces angry
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by OreMI22: 9:38am On Nov 11, 2013
Dibiachukwu: These fools think they would get away with it. Look at the smack on their faces angry

Before nko?
They know we are an unserious country.
More illegal Indians will even come and establish phony businesses in order to buy dollars here in exchange for crappy goods imported from India and nothing will happen
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by alanmwene: 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
The notion that every African in india is a drugs dealer is totally faulse!Many Africans in india lost their lives just because they were dating indian girls.For sure drugs dealers must be severely punished,but there is a difference between mob justice and justice.Indians will never do that to a white person!Come to think of it,india is the biggest manufacturer of illegal drugs in world and one of the biggest opium producer .Are Africans behind these illegal activities?All these Africans who are defending Indians are fools and are a disgrace to Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39Kw2fzZ-7c

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by fredabrown: 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
Indian arrogance

Ganesh Madhvachariar (chennai)
07 Nov, 2013 09:24 AM
Nigerians are worldwide known for identity theft and fraud. In addiiton, some select Nigerans flaunt their wealth nastily in Dubai like places walking with one tonne of scent on them and kilos of gold on their neck. Being Muslims, Dubai tolerates them. Nigerians likewise buy properties in UK and behave nasty in many places In Tirupur, Tamilnadu, Nigerians come and disturb the peace there Many Nigerians are known drug peddlers in Goa. Huge hulk and frame scares even police India's pro-Puslim policy cannot interfere with enforcing law and order If Nigeraians retaliate and kick the Indians out of Nigeria and the billionaire Gujaratis flee, then Nigeria will fall flat on its economy

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2013-11-07/news/43776448_1_nigerian-diplomat-indians-racism
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by fredabrown: 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
Racism in India against Black people

Dr. Diepiriye Kuku-Siemons did his PhD in Dehli School of Economic. he wrote an article to Colombo telegraph about his experience of racism in India that it was titled 'India Is Racist, And Happy About It'

Once I stood gazing at the giraffes at the Lucknow Zoo only to turn and see 50-odd families gawking at me rather than the exhibit. Parents abruptly withdrew infants that inquisitively wandered towards me. I felt like an exotic African creature-cum-spectacle, stirring fear and awe. Even my attempts to beguile the public through simple greetings or smiles are often not reciprocated. Instead, the look of wonder swells as if this were all part of the act and we were all playing our parts.
Dr. Diepiriye Kuku-Siemons
Dr. Diepiriye Kuku-Siemons

Discrimination in Delhi surpasses the denial of courtesy. I have been denied visas, apartments, entrance to discos, attentiveness, kindness and the benefit of doubt. Further, the lack of neighbourliness exceeds what locals describe as normal for a capital already known for its coldness. My partner is white and I am black, facts of which the Indian public reminds us daily. Bank associates have denied me a chair, while falling over to please my white friend. Mall shop attendants have denied me attentiveness, while mobbing my partner. Who knows what else is more quietly denied?

"An African has come," a guard announced over the intercom as I showed up. Whites are afforded the luxury of their own names, but this careful attention to my presence was not new. ATM guards stand and salute my white friend, while one guard actually asked me why I had come to the bank machine as if I might have said that I was taking over his shift.

http://mycontinent.co/Racism.php

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by fredabrown: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
India among world's most racist countries, says survey

Researchers have suggested that societies where more people do not want neighbours from other races can be considered less racially tolerant.

The country with the highest proportion of 'intolerant' people who wanted neighbours similar to them was Hong Kong, where 71.8 per cent of the population would refuse to live next to someone of a different race.

Next were Bangladesh on 71.7 per cent, Jordan on 51.4 per cent and India with 43.5 per cent.

Read more at: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/india-among-world-most-racist-countries-britian-tolerant-survey/1/271586.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by fredabrown: 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
Anti-African Racism in India
“A group of youngsters thrashed a Congolese student to within an inch of his life in a posh Delhi mall while other shoppers looked on.”

Three other Tanzanian students died in Bangalore in the three months prior to Imran’s murder.”

The latest horror story concerning African students made headlines briefly in January when 24-year-old Burundian student Yannick Nihangaza emerged from a nine-month coma after being savagely attacked by a gang of Punjabi youth in Jalandhar. Yannick was an IT student at the incongruously named “Lovely University,” which incidentally has one of the biggest foreign student intakes in the country. A passing auto rickshaw driver took the unconscious Yannick to hospital, where he remained on life support for weeks. Despite numerous complaints from his friends and family, and even two letters from Yannick’s father to the Punjab chief minister, there was no action from either the police or the state machinery until the national media took up the story three months later.

http://blackagendareport.com/content/anti-african-racism-india

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by alanmwene: 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
fredabrown: Anti-African Racism in India
“A group of youngsters thrashed a Congolese student to within an inch of his life in a posh Delhi mall while other shoppers looked on.”

Three other Tanzanian students died in Bangalore in the three months prior to Imran’s murder.”

The latest horror story concerning African students made headlines briefly in January when 24-year-old Burundian student Yannick Nihangaza emerged from a nine-month coma after being savagely attacked by a gang of Punjabi youth in Jalandhar. Yannick was an IT student at the incongruously named “Lovely University,” which incidentally has one of the biggest foreign student intakes in the country. A passing auto rickshaw driver took the unconscious Yannick to hospital, where he remained on life support for weeks. Despite numerous complaints from his friends and family, and even two letters from Yannick’s father to the Punjab chief minister, there was no action from either the police or the state machinery until the national media took up the story three months later.

http://blackagendareport.com/content/anti-african-racism-india
These indian rats are all over the world trying to scavenge a living yet they are the most racist people on earth!Thank god some folks are treating them the way they must be treated:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf6rKIcjXwc
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by fredabrown: 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
Text message circulating among the Indian community in Nigeria

"Dear Friends, It has been observed that Nigerian Police Officials and Immigration Teams have visited various Indian Origin Businesses throughout today and claimed to have making these Interrogation as retaliation for the Fellow Nigerian murder Incident in Goa, India, unlike their routine checks.

"Please, report such cases officially to the Indian High Commission through mail on info.abuja@mea.gov.in and hc.abuja@mea.gov.in, rather than making Phone calls for the information to reach the highest level in appropriate quarters, to ensure the safety and well being of the Indian community, God Bless all.... (sic)" read the text message circulating among the Indian community since Wednesday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-2494022/Thousands-Indian-migrants-Nigeria-fear-backlash-following-riots-afterm
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by ChimaAgbalajob: 7:41am On Nov 12, 2013
Ore_MI_22:

Before nko?
They know we are an unserious country.
More illegal Indians will even come and establish phony businesses in order to buy dollars here in exchange for crappy goods imported from India and nothing will happen

I miss Gbenga Ashiru. But i do think the FG is getting fed up with the beatings and killing of Nigerians in India with the tacit support of their police. While the Indians in Nigeria live as overlords, in spite of the fact that they are mostly illegal here.The Minister of Interior Comrade Abba Moro and his immigration officers and even the Police force have not lived up to expectation at all, as illegal migrants continue to outnumber legals in Nigeria.

Nigeria must also stop the practice of acting like this country is a toilet by continuously renewing visas for Indians without checking their contributions to the economy of the country. These people are just concerned with capital flight and milking of any country that makes the mistake of not checking their activities like Nigeria currently does.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by MrAboki: 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
IVORY2009:

Okija_juju, u are still talkig? Let me catch you again, na ur family.

grin

Bros... Neither I nor the Eze Mmuo 1 of Nairaland a.k.a Okija_juju are part of your problems o!! grin

Na so crase dey start.. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by fredabrown: 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
Are Indians in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt under close watch because Nigerians in Mumbai India are under close watch.

Nigerians in the Mumbai are under close watch

Home > India > Report
Nigerians in the Mumbai are under close watch
Tuesday, Nov 12, 2013, 10:09 IST | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

The Mumbai police have set their sights on Nigerians living illegally in the city. Anticipating trouble in Mumbai following the tension involving Nigerians in Goa, the police plan to take strict action against those from Nigeria who are overstaying here and indulging in drug peddling. There are around 25,000 Nigerians living in Mumbai and on the outskirts of the city.

The special branch, an intelligence wing of the Mumbai police, believes that more Nigerians will take shelter in Mumbai after the ruckus in Goa.

The police also fear that they will start ruling the narcotics market in the city, creating a problem for the authorities. Already, most of the drug consignments in Mumbai are brought and sold by Nigerians.

The police said certain areas like Colaba, Dongri, Pydhonie, Kalina, Mira Road and Navi Mumbai have a significant number of Nigerians. Many Nigerians have married girls from the city to get permanent residency. “Wherever there are drug buyers, the Nigerians are around,” said a senior police officer.

A source said some Nigerians even tear their passports to avoid getting caught. This ensures there is no evidence to prove how long they were supposed to stay in India. In Pydhonie, the police raided 17 guesthouses where Nigerians were living illegally.

“Since the past year, we carried out 10 combing operations and detained hundreds of Nigerians who were staying illegally. Many were later arrested and then sent back to their country,” said Nisar Tamboli, deputy commissioner of police, zone-II. Those who managed to flee have settled in other areas.

All police stations in the western suburbs have been told to keep an eye on Nigerians. A senior police officer said they will use sniffer dogs to track down Nigerians in the city and those dealing in drugs. Regular combing operations will be carried out. Apart from this, the police will check the passports and visas of Nigerians regularly and take strict action against those flouting the rules.

The slow and steady infiltration of Nigerians in Mumbai is also turning out to be a problem for businessmen in the city who are directly affected by their dealings in their areas.

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-nigerians-in-the-mumbai-are-under-close-watch-1917722

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Isa Pantami Kisses Tinubu's Certificate Of Return (Pictures) / Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) / FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.