Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,190 members, 7,887,450 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:03 AM

Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live - Politics (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live (161302 Views)

Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER / Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement / Charles Eruka Reporting Live In Rivers Amidst Gunshot (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by UyiIredia(m): 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
Lucky gurl:
Yes ooo we didn't vote, they have succeeded in their rigging plots.

No wori, bro. Dokpesi and Momoh dey give Anambra SIEC tight marking. I don hear how money change hands, see as Tony One-Week (aka Mr No-Tension) dey para ova how dem sly Obosi people. The enemies of Anambra's democracy will not succeed.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by bishop4APC: 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
McGibson: Please people! there is only one winner and all you can do for your self is to go to google and type Anambra Election and read the national dailies of tomorrow that has today election in it! All of you here are not making sense and all the results here are all Fake! But to be sincere with everyone here, whether rigged or freely conducted, APC can never win. Its not about tribal and regional matters, its about the candidate with Anambra in his heart! Please lets stop deceiving our self by copying wat someone write and edit it in favour of ur party! Anambrarians here! Please am reporting from Obosi and here, no election was conducted but as i speak to u now, we have APGA leading, PDP seconding them, APC third. if you think am lying call Anambra or any inec officer you know! Anambra is our pride! follow me on twitter @emecury and facebook on emeka.gibson, skype me on emecury too! Am the son of the soil!
From ur lost mind ehn? Says who pdp or apga is leading? Jst wait til monday tho' we already know the winner, what remains now is to make it official. Inec building wil be burnt down if counted votes are not pronounced. No time for rigging or fake announcement.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Cuche: 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
Even if Ngige wins this election. Most of his supporters were disenfranchised systematically by corrupt INEC officials. And that implies that he should have won by a wider margin.
Now I am beginning to believed INEC officials collected the billions( that was rumoured) they were induced with. Perhaps the billion were offered in cash because of the huge cash out flow from a particular bank
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
Emzybrown: [size=15pt]In a sane clime Dr ifeanyi Patrick ubah would have won the election with landslide victory cry cry cry cry cry cry cry[/size]
u ar here cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by ChinoElectz: 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2013
Isiterere:

@d bolded is it the same Osun state that I served in it last year or there is another state called state of Osun or Osun state, is it also the Southwestern states that I know like the bank of my hand that nothing tangible is being done in it ? Is not a must to comment online if you can't be truthful. you're a pathetic PDP liar cos APC administration is far-off better to your PDP

Oshogbo/oshun is a rural state. It is a state infested with poverty, mud houses, disorganization and backwardness.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Swizdoe(m): 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2013
bishop4APC: Kindly mention one gud thing that pdp achieved for almost 8 years.
I fink datz d problem with ur party....... Comparison upon comparison................ Pple dnt want government dat wl be better than pdp govt but the best...... If this is truly APC's ideology, then they are not different 4rm pdp....... Case closed
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by kaycee2012: 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
Live Updates of Results as being supervised by Chukwuma Obi.

Atani Ward 1 .... PU 001, 002, 003, 004, 005 and 006

APC = 293
APGA = 200
SDP = 1
LP = 18
CNPP = 2
PDP = 290
UPP = 05
Invalid votes = 5
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by ckkris: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
Emzybrown: [size=15pt]In a sane clime Dr ifeanyi Patrick ubah would have won the election with landslide victory cry cry cry cry cry cry cry[/size]
By his childish rant?
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Shine1177: 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
berem: Your inside source in INEC must be high on marijuana. APC is still leading... Confirmed! angry

It on Punch news that APGA is leading now. Now
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
Breaking news @inecnigeria reschedules election in 65 wards cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by McGibson(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
I can see ur mentally derailed and not psychologically stable! you are not an Anambrarian, so stoo pocknosing with that your filthy nose! Stop feeding people fake and untrue details! If any true Anambrarian is here, like the girls, please tell the retarded dumb ass what the situation is like in your ward, cos i can see hes not feeding from the proper part
bishop4APC: From ur lost mind ehn? Says who pdp or apga is leading? Jst wait til monday tho' we already know the winner, what remains now is to make it official. Inec building wil be burnt down if counted votes are not pronounced. No time for rigging or fake announcement.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
Sylvyangel: u ar here cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
yes dear cry cry cry cry cry cry cry greetings
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by chocopearl(f): 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2013
Is it really true that d election in some parts ve bn postponed??
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by kaycee2012: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2013

Amaokpala Ward 2.... PU 001, and 002

APC = 120
APGA = 388
LP = 18
ACNP = 1
PDP = 70
SDP = 03
Invalid votes = 6
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Beync(f): 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
bishop4APC: From ur lost mind ehn? Says who pdp or apga is leading? Jst wait til monday tho' we already know the winner, what remains now is to make it official. Inec building wil be burnt down if counted votes are not pronounced. No time for rigging or fake announcement.
not surprise. Apc is synonymous to violence and equals bokoharam. They have always seek justice the illiterate almajiri ways of burning and bombing. Tufia!
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by bishop4APC: 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
McGibson: I can see ur mentally derailed and not psychologically stable! you are not an Anambrarian, so stoo pocknosing with that your filthy nose! Stop feeding people fake and untrue details! If any true Anambrarian is here, like the girls, please tell the retarded dumb ass what the situation is like in your ward, cos i can see hes not feeding from the proper part
U shud stop feeding pple with fake news. I knw what i'm saying big goat.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by samilo88(m): 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2013
You hide behind your device to talk about burning INEC office. When matter set, noisemakers like you would be nowhere to be found. You guys said more than this in Offa elections. Nothing happened, the worst your cry baby party would do is head to their usual place. Tribunal.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Haryor07: 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2013
ChinoElectz:

Oshogbo/oshun is a rural state. It is a state infested with poverty, mud houses, disorganization and backwardness.
for saying dis all una family go cari am 4 head. Ow u go curse a state lyk dis. God punish una
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
Anambra: INEC reschedules election in 65 ward
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has rescheduled election in 65 wards in Obosi in Idemili North Local Government Area for Sunday.
Voting could not hold in the wards due to late arrival of materials and other logistics challenges.
Electoral Commissioner (REC) Prof Chukwuemeka Onukogu made the announcement in a statement issued in Awka on Saturday.
The statement, signed by the Public Relations Officer Frank Egbo said the rescheduling was due to “challenges of logistics” in the areas.
“Any inconveniences are highly regretted,” the statement added.
Onukogu said the rescheduled election will hold at Obosi Registration Area, Ward 07.
The election will hold between 8am and 12.30pm.
INEC urged all parties to get ready for the poll.
The disenfranchisement of voters marred the election in Idemili North and South Local Government Areas due to lack of voting materials, incomplete voters’ registers, and lack results sheets.
In centres where over 600 people registered, only about 100 or less found their names in the registers.
Some of the voters were told that additional list containing more names of registered persons would be brought, but none came.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by gr8Joe(m): 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
I hope Ngige will win? I love this man.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by McGibson(m): 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2013
bishop4APC: U shud stop feeding pple with fake news. I knw what i'm saying big goat.
At least am big, which shows am well fed but u are a thin goat suffering from lack of nutrients that leads to reasonable thinking! You better shut ur dirty teeth and reason like a human being or...................... undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Isiterere(m): 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
ChinoElectz:

Oshogbo/oshun is a rural state. It is a state infested with poverty,mud houses, disorganization and backwardness.

I can't but laff @ your post, can you compare Osun state cost of living to any other states in the southwest? According to you Osogbo(Osun state) might be rural state to you but that state has constant power compare to Lagos state(mega-city)and other state in the southwest. I don't seems to understand your assertion on the second sentence
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by kaycee2012: 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2013

Orofia Abagana Ward 1.... PU 001, 002, 003, 004 and 005

APC = 45
APGA = 231
LP = 05
PDP = 272
UPP = 01
Invalid votes = 55
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ngige posted a roasted chicken on his facebook page while his fans claiming victory? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
it's not over yet as inec reschedules election in 65 wards https://www.nairaland.com/1520183/anambra-inec-reschedules-election-65
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by gr8Joe(m): 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
Emzybrown: Anambra:
INEC reschedules election in 65 ward
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has rescheduled
election in 65 wards in Obosi in Idemili North Local Government Area for
Sunday.
Voting could not hold in the wards due to late arrival of materials and
other logistics challenges.
Electoral Commissioner (REC) Prof Chukwuemeka Onukogu made the
announcement in a statement issued in Awka on Saturday.
The statement, signed by the Public Relations Officer Frank Egbo said
the rescheduling was due to “challenges of logistics” in the areas.
“Any inconveniences are highly regretted,” the statement added.
Onukogu said the rescheduled election will hold at Obosi Registration
Area, Ward 07.
The election will hold between 8am and 12.30pm.
INEC urged all parties to get ready for the poll.
The disenfranchisement of voters marred the election in Idemili North
and South Local Government Areas due to lack of voting materials,
incomplete voters’ registers, and lack results sheets.
In centres where over 600 people registered, only about 100 or less
found their names in the registers.
Some of the voters were told that additional list containing more names
of registered persons would be brought, but none came.
How can they reconcile the missing names b4 2morw? I smell rigging here.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by kaycee2012: 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2013

Mmimi Nawfia Ward 4.... PU 001, 002, 003, 004, 005, 006 and 007.

APC = 197
APGA = 196
LP = 02
PDP = 212
SDP = 12
UPP = 01
Invalid votes = 01
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by bishop4APC: 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
kaycee2012: Live Updates of Results as being supervised by Chukwuma Obi.

Orofia Abagana Ward 1.... PU 001, 002, 003, 004 and 005

APC = 45
APGA = 231
LP = 05
PDP = 272
UPP = 01
Invalid votes = 55
Park well with ur. Invalid posts, it's no more needed.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Isiterere(m): 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
OluwaDrey: road work in Osogbo,no where else. No in ile-ife,none in Ilesha. Btw, road work is growth not development.

why u dey lie like this ? What happen to Isokun road going to ayeni-testing ground(ilesa ) linking Osogbo road as well? You need an excursion to Osun state asap cos I strongly believe in what I see , I saw all this project across Osun state while I was serving there. Stop giving fake information here , your tactics is too poor to be get paid for.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by kaycee2012: 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2013

Oye-Nimo Ward 2.... PU 001, 002 and 003.

APC = 10
APGA = 23
LP = 0
PDP = 45
SDP = 0
UPP = 0
CNPP = 0
Invalid votes = 182
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
I would like to thank all those on the ground who have shared the polling results here. You folks are doing a good job.
Keep it up. cool
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by bishop4APC: 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
kaycee2012: Live Updates of Results as being supervised by Chukwuma Obi.

Oye-Nimo Ward 2.... PU 001, 002 and 003.

APC = 10
APGA = 23
LP = 0
PDP = 45
SDP = 0
UPP = 0
CNPP = 0
Invalid votes = 182
hehehehehe! This man don press p oh, pple don waka leave u and ur bogus info yet u stil dey bomb dey go. Abi na smtp u dey use bomb am?

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (57) (Reply)

Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.