Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live - Politics (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live (161185 Views)

Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER / Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement / Charles Eruka Reporting Live In Rivers Amidst Gunshot (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by ibnakogun: 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2013
ChinoElectz:

Pity your backward, poverty and mud house infested state capitals. Anambra is already great with Obi and now Obiano a technocrat is coming on board to steer the ship.

APGA wins..

From a man that has not seen asaba all his life. Hmmn that classic.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by eldoradoxx: 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2013
A Post Mortem Analysis of Anambra Governorship Election: Just Yesterday in another thread in Nairaland, I gave a vivid analysis of what was to be expected today in the Anambra election. Report from several sources have so far not been different from what I forsaw yesterday. It is currently between APGA and PDP. Both PDP and APGA are sort of comfortable with each other as long as APC doesn't win. Infact APGA is viewed as Anambra branch of PDP. Ngige would loose not because Obiano or Tony Nwoye is more popular than him. He would loose because he did not do his calculations well politically. He would loose because like I had always warned, the way APC members both here and out there are going about this quest for power leaves much to be desired by many decent minds. People are actually tired of Lai Mohammed and El rufai the image makers of APC, people are tired of the blackmails and over politicisation every issue by APC. Rather than build followers, APC has been creating enmity in Nigerians. Ngige would be the first victim of the political sins of APC partly because of this and because politically Ibos and Yorubas are like two same sides of magnet that would never attract. Anything done to fuse Ibos and Yorubas is bound to fail. Perhaps the bitterness of the civil war is still there. Ngige would loose because his people feel he is about bringing a Yoruba party APC to entrench the legacies of a man they passionately hate- Awolowo. So PDP understands the game and I. Capitalising on this to put up a strong battle against APGA since Ngige is a bad market. Infact the more Hausas and Yorubas campaign for Ngige, the more support he looses because both tribes are like two parallel lines. Ibos would rather be in a party that is nationalist in outlook and allows them and other tribes to have equal stakes than a party dominated by one or two of the tribes. That is what APC stands for now that PDP is not. PDP is more nationalist and allows every zone to maintain their political independence within the larger umbrella. This is a lesson to APC and its supporter. You don't win election by blackmailing the ruling party; it rather makes them ride on popular sentiments after painting you as desperate for power just as APC and G 7 Governors have been painted. You don't win election with people like Lai Mohammed and El rufai as your chief image makers. You rather incur hatred from electorates. You don't win election by making entrenching a Governor in another state, a singular task by all party men who are mostly from another tribe. Ngige has been called all sorts of Yoruba names because his major supporters are Yorubas. This hasn't helped him

23 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Unblockable: 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
ibn akogun:

Bro you are a genius, how do you get to expose this lie guru so easy like this.
There are three sure people I will beseech you never to joke with in Politics section. Viz: Dayokanu, Katsumoto, Italiano1, and so many others...

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Italiano1: 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
Chima_Agbalajob:

You can throw around any names as you like. If the Lady's name is Chima, doesn't mean i know them.
Anyhow, that is your headache.

Right now, i am so glad bigots like you trying to hide under Ngige have been resoundingly rejected in Anambra.

No Awolowo party will ever win in Igboland,unless APGA wins in Ekiti,Lagos and Oyo.

Roaches Okorosha is next. Can't wait for the next Imo election unless as usual he decamps to PDP or back to APGA just to win a re-election grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

And yet you magically joined Nairaland on the 4th of November 2013, 1 day after you were disgraced and exposed with ignominy- what a coincidence CHIMA grin grin grin

After you joined, all your posts have been in the Politics section just like Chima_Adeoye and Chima12 grin grin grin

Abeg tell me better story grin grin

I am a Yoruba man and I dont give 2 fuqs who wins in Anambra or in the SE. My participation in this thread is to observe if the election was conducted fairly- simple!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Aksonman: 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
AWAY FROM ELECTIONS MATTER:
Ndi Igbo anyi have a feel of the new contemporary Igbo television platform-Ikenga TV. Catch a glimpse of your favourite Igbo celebrities endorsing Ikenga TV in their mother tongue.Also, see highlights of some Ikenga TV programmes; meet our presenters.

http://youtu.be/nLt5Y7QoKTc
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by endibe(m): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ngige be like

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
I just watched TVC Channels news and its obvious PDP did everything possible to win this election. The chairman of Anaocha LG Mr Okoli was said to be giving gullible anambrans N1,000 and N2,000 to vote for PDP. He even collected the voter cards of some old women and tampered with them thereby making the cards invalid. What a shame by PDP! No wonder they have high votes in some units.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by ibnakogun: 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
Italiano1:

grin grin grin grin

And yet you magically joined Nairaland on the 4th of November 2013, 1 day after you were disgraced and exposed with ignominy- what a coincidence CHIMA grin grin grin

After you joined, all your posts have been in the Politics section just like Chima_Adeoye and Chima12 grin grin grin

I am a Yoruba man and I dont give 2 fuqs who wins in Anambra or in the SE. My participation in this thread is to observe if the election was conducted fairly- simple!

I don't give a fvck who win too, but I don't wanna hear useless cries when lasg deport escaping igbos back to head bridge.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by dahfweshdude69: 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
Nigerians....smh...tribalism is gradually killing us...our ignorance is overshadowing our intelligence... based on my observations so far...Am not supporting anyone but ngige seems like d most credible one among d candidates... but because of his political party, u won't vote for him...u guys better think well....I won't stress myself much...it ain't my state...let ur votes b based on credibility and merits rather than which political party...my opinion though... I wish u guys d best...goodnight
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by duniyazola: 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2013
berem: I just watched TVC Channels news and its obvious PDP did everything possible to win this election. The chairman of Anaocha LG Mr Okoli was said to be giving gullible anambrans N1,000 and N2,000 to vote for PDP. He even collected the voter cards of some old women and tampered with them thereby making the cards invalid. What a shame by PDP! No wonder they have high votes in some units.
plis let's be sure of wat we report...... let's be carefull and honest......
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
duniya @zola:
seriously?
honestly speaking! angry
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by ChimaAgbalajob: 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
Italiano1:

grin grin grin grin

I am a Yoruba man [/b]and I dont give 2 fuqs who wins in Anambra or in the SE. My participation in this thread is to observe if the election was conducted fairly- simple!

Ordinarily, i don't join issues with retards. but for the bolded, as if we didn't know that or we care if you are member of that bigoted lot.
Your shameless group should wait for Osun e.rection to comment as it concerns you.

How many Hausa,Ijaw,Igala, Kanuri,Nupe or Idoma are here trying to tell Igbos who should govern them?
Better still, how many Igbos were trying to tell you guys who to vote during Ondo voting or Osun elections recently?

ONLY YORUBAS MUST TELL IGBO WHAT IS GOOD FOR THEM!

You see why you guys are busy body ameboes causing all the problems in Nigeria?

18 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
duniya @zola:
plis let's be sure of wat we report...... let's be carefull and honest......
I am very sure of what I watched and heard on the 10pm news. Anyone who watched it should agree with me. The news is still on anyway with no possibility of repeating the particular story.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by ChinoElectz: 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2013
ibn akogun:

I don't give a fvck who win too, but I don't wanna hear useless cries when lasg deport escaping igbos back to head bridge.

Why do you claim lagos all the time eggheader? grin grin

Why not for once be man enough and courageous to say you are from Oshun? grin

Lagos is not yorobarland but FG enclave and a no man's land.. grin

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
berem: I am very sure of what I watched and heard on the 10pm news. Anyone who watched it should agree with me. The news is still on anyway with no possibility of repeating the particular story.
yeah ,i watched it , a particular woman said pdp gave the voters 1000 ,2000 . i guess this just shows how free and fair election are conducted.
may the best rigger win.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by dahfweshdude69: 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
ChinoElectz:

Why do you claim lagos all the time eggheader? grin grin

Why not for once be man enough and courageous to say you are from Oshun? grin

Lagos is not yorobarland but FG enclave and a no man's land.. grin

lmao... go n tell the oba of Lagos that Lagos isn't a Yoruba land...smh

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by EASTSIDAZ: 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
Chima_Agbalajob:
Ordinarily, i don't join issues with retards. but for the bolded, as if we didn't know that or we care if you are member of that bigoted lot.
Your shameless group should wait for Osun e.rection to comment as it concerns you.

How many Hausa,Ijaw,Igala, Kanuri,Nupe or Idoma are here trying to tell Igbos who should govern them?
Better still, how many Igbos were trying to tell you guys who to vote during Ondo voting or Osun elections recently?

ONLY YORUBAS MUST TELL IGBO WHAT IS GOOD FOR THEM!

You see why you guys are busy body ameboes causing all the problems in Nigeria?[/b]

At times I get shocked by these yoreobas. Okay now compare these two cities: one is non capital city and the other is the regional capital of yorobarland. Now tell me which one of the two cities is decent. The last we checked lagos is an FG property. Or is this the same development the yorobars are talking about as can be seen in the picture of ibadan below?

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
Tadon200:
yeah ,i watched it , a particular woman said pdp gave the voters 1000 ,2000 . i guess this just shows how free and fair election are conducted.
may the best rigger win.
The woman and Uche Ekwunife confirmed it. The stoopid chairman when interviewed was saying another thing entirely. Shame on PDP!
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Italiano1: 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
Chima_Agbalajob:

You shameless group should wait for Osun erection to comment. How many Hausa,Ijaw,Igala or Idoma are here trying to tell Igbos who should govern them? Better still, how many Igbos were trying to tell you guys who to vote during Ondo voting or Osun elections recently?

ONLY YORUBAS MUST TELL IGBO WHAT IS GOOD FOR THEM![/b] You see why you guys are busy body ameboes causing all the problems in Nigeria?

Chima_Adeoye, can you kindly quit the charade, this is becoming embarrassing!

Like I mentioned earlier, you have no moral justification to pontificate on what is right or wrong. You have falsified your identity numerously on NL hence why no one takes you seriously. One day you are Igbo, the next, you are from Ekiti- Very Pathetic!

Let me reiterate and make it abundantly clear to you, I do not belong to any party but I am interested in the electoral process i.e. whoever becomes the governor of Anambra through a fair election has my support.

You must really have an inordinate respect for and fear of Yorubas if you think they can influence an election taking place in the heart of Ndigbo.

APC campaigned in Anambra, just like PDP, APGA and all other political parties; the outcome will ultimately be the decision of Anambrians who have listened to all parties.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by danjalingo: 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2013
gratiaeo:
STOP NGIGE STOP RASCALITY IN ANAMBRA STATE
a governor that was once 'slapped' out of office by an ordinary civilian, should not be given a 2nd chance.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by zeelo2014: 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2013
I still don't get why some people are just here causing chaos,when its not their state's election. Pls just observe or u wait for ur own state's election to run ur mouth.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
SAY NO TO ALHAJI ABDULWASIU NGIGE .... ONWA NA ETI NA ULO NSI

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Ngokafor(f): 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
zeelo2014: I still don't get why some people are just here causing chaos,when its not their state's election. Pls just observe or u wait for ur own state's election to run ur mouth.

...such chaotic and irritating busybodies i tell you..
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by DrizzyJameel(m): 11:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
Uptil now no any strong news abt d result?
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by danjalingo: 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
dahfweshdude69: Nigerians....smh...tribalism is gradually killing us...our ignorance is overshadowing our intelligence... based on my observations so far...Am not supporting anyone but ngige seems like d most credible one among d candidates... but because of his political party, u won't vote for him...u guys better think well....I won't stress myself much...it ain't my state...let ur votes b based on credibility and merits rather than which political party...my opinion though... I wish u guys d best...goodnight
''the best candidate may not win'' Obj
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Jman06(m): 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
Better PDP than APC! I predicted this in a post some months back that pdp was going to surprise everybody and win this election.PDP is a truly national party and will attract more development to anambra state.While APC on the other hand is a regional party and can NEVER protect the interests of anambra state in particular and ndigbo in general.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by kilode95(f): 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
For real, Ibo people are funny o...

You all rush to "The City" (Lagos), a conducive place for business activities ... but you don't want the good governance from that part to reach una side... SMH!!! grin undecided

Btw...
Who are the goats voting for PDP, I understand APGA but PDP ? ? ? shocked shocked shocked Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by mbekwu: 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
Jman06: Better PDP than APC! I predicted this in a post some months back that pdp was going to surprise everybody and win this election.PDP is a truly national party and will attract more development to anambra state.While APC on the other hand is a regional party and can NEVER protect the interests of anambra state in particular and ndigbo in general.

understimate tony nwoye at your own risk...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by kilode95(f): 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
Jman06: Better PDP than APC! I predicted this in a post some months back that pdp was going to surprise everybody and win this election.PDP is a truly national party and will attract more development to anambra state.While APC on the other hand is a regional party and can NEVER protect the interests of anambra state in particular and ndigbo in general.

Are you daft?

Which development did they attract to the other places they govern..

Why do you people like slavery ? ? ?

Is Ngige a Yoruba man?
Will he have a Yoruba person as a deputy?
Will he have a Yoruba person as a commissioner?

Why have you people decided to be stup1d?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by mbekwu: 11:40pm On Nov 16, 2013
kilode95:

Are you daft?

Which development did they attract to the other places they govern..

Why do you people like slavery ? ? ?

Is Ngige a Yoruba man?
Will he have a Yoruba person as a deputy?
Will he have a Yoruba person as a commissioner?

Why have you people decided to be stup1d?

Can i ask why yorubas are particularly interested in this election... ?

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by IGBOSON1: 11:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
DrizzyJameel: Uptil now no any strong news abt d result?

^^^The results are still being cooked, so be patient bros......though i recommend you take the end product with a pinch truck load of salt!

Cheers. wink
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by kilode95(f): 11:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
mbekwu:

Can i ask why yorubas are particularly interested in this election... ?

Every Nigerian is interested in this election.
It is a reflection of 2015... We start to know if our votes will count in 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (57) (Reply)

Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.