Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live - Politics (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live (161197 Views)

Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER / Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement / Charles Eruka Reporting Live In Rivers Amidst Gunshot (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Cuche: 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
Most of the results posted here are FAKE.
Perhaps these are the results along with fat cash, handed down to Corrupt INEC officials by APGA in particular
Monitoring groups have a different collation but are not forthcoming with what they have.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by kaycee2012: 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
thats all for today. if we have anyone available again will let you know.
Note: Its now confirmed and 65 Polling Units in Obosi Idemili North LGA will be voting tomorrow. this is believed to be strong hold of NGIGE the APC candidate.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by sammy329(m): 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
re-election in 65 polling units not wards
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by ChimaAgbalajob: 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2013
Cuche: Most of the results posted here are FAKE.
Perhaps these are the results along with fat cash, handed down to Corrupt INEC officials by APGA in particular
Monitoring groups have a different collation but are not forthcoming with what they have.

Bros, how you dey?

Log in with = Freeglobe so that you can tell us how your oga Ngige will win the whole Anambra.

Ndi Alor kpacha kwalu anyi o ! Ka iwe ghara iwe ndi Anambra nile!
O dika egwu adiro atu unu!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by DAY12(m): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2013
kaycee2012: Live Updates of Results as being supervised by Chukwuma Obi.

Oye-Nimo Ward 2.... PU 001, 002 and 003.

APC = 10
APGA = 23
LP = 0
PDP = 45
SDP = 0
UPP = 0
CNPP = 0
Invalid votes = 182

PDP... i see u wink

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by bishop4APC: 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
kaycee2012: thats all for today. if we have anyone available again will let you know.
Note: Its now confirmed and 65 wards in Obosi Idemili North LGA will be voting tomorrow. this is believed to be strong hold of NGIGE the APC candidate.
65 PU not wards. Anywayz tnkz for all ur wasted time to post bogus results here.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Unblockable: 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
bishop4APC: Park well with ur. Invalid posts, it's no more needed.
The guy is a very big nitwit. How come 95% of his updates were won by PeelDeePeel
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Italiano1: 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
Chima_Agbalajob:

Bros, how you dey?

Log in with = Freeglobe so that you can tell us how your oga Ngige will win the whole Anambra.

grin grin grin grin

You go and log in with Chima_Adeoye or Chima12 grin grin

Like I have always said to you, you have no moral justification to accuse anyone on this site of falsifying their identity- that is your domain and you have been caught out red handed. How is your Yoruba husband and say hi to your in-laws? grin grin
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2013
Obviously, Peter Obi wants to destabilise Anambra.... I cant believe it that my father went to the village to vote but was unable to. What nonsense!!! No voting Material all over Idemmili!!! NGIGE'S STRONGHOLD!! Jonathan, because of this very act, I AM NOW 100% against you. I was against APC before... BUT YOU HAVE SHOWN ME THAT YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN THEM!! I supported NGIGE NOT BECAUSE OF HIS PARTY BUT HIS PERSONALITY... I SWEAR OGA JONA, YOU WILL REGRET THIS!!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by kennynelcon(m): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
bishop4APC: Park well with ur. Invalid posts, it's no more needed.
shut up its real am following it lyf at awka anambra kaycee has been posting the real thing follow it
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by AtlanticBreeze: 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
Italiano1:

grin grin grin grin

You go and log in with Chima_Adeoye or Chima12 grin grin

Like I have always said to you, you have no moral justification to accuse anyone on this site of falsifying their identity- that is your domain and you have been caught out red handed. How is your Yoruba husband and say hi to your in-laws? grin grin
The looney is a person. grin grin
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by AtlanticBreeze: 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2013
Mr Exxell: Obviously, Peter Obi wants to destabilise Anambra.... I cant believe it that my father went to the village to vote but was unable to. What nonsense!!! No voting Material all over Idemmili!!! NGIGE'S STRONGHOLD!! Jonathan, because of this very act, I AM NOW 100% against you. I was against APC before... BUT YOU HAVE SHOWN ME THAT YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN THEM!! I supported NGIGE NOT BECAUSE OF HIS PARTY BUT HIS PERSONALITY... I SWEAR OGA JONA, YOU WILL REGRET THIS!!

Tell your dad to return tomorrow, it has been rescheduled. They wanted to manipulate it but idemili youths led by Tony one week stood their ground
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by ChimaAgbalajob: 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2013
[size=18pt]The APC goons are now posting fake results.
It is time to go off to another Stella Oduah thread as they will surely throw out another made up scandal tomorrow to punish the useless heeboes for rejecting Ngige resoundingly !

By the way, another international flight plane landed in Enugu today... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Some people from a wicked part of Naija go soon hang themselves oooooo !.
[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Clintonken(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
I rily do tink dat Dr.Ifeanyi would win based on d fact dat he has acclaimed 2 him so many supporters,even sum of APC supporters did wat is called cross carpeting,i.e dey moved 4rm deir own party 2 join his........Still,i dnt see him 2 b d best man 4 d job.........Dats my opinion
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Cuche: 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
Chima_Agbalajob:

Bros, how you dey?

There is hint of a possible runoffs. So the groups may stay a little longer in the State. That is all.
But I am worried that INEC still harbours some dangerous and corrupt officials with what happened today.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Cuche: 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
Chima_Agbalajob:

Bros, how you dey?

There is hint of a possible runoffs. So the groups may stay a little longer in the State. That is all.
But I am worried that INEC still harbours some dangerous and corrupt officials with what happened today.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by hardywaltz(m): 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2013
From election results so far, I don't see Ngige winning, If he is yet to pull a land slide in Anambra South or Central senatorial zones; coz Anambra North results due to their difficult terrain comes in much later, and I don't see Ngige winning any of the LGAs, infact Peter Obi won Anambra North (50%) of Anambra voting strenght to be Governor twice.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by UkwuNnu(m): 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2013
Mr Exxell: Obviously, Peter Obi wants to destabilise Anambra.... I cant believe it that my father went to the village to vote but was unable to. What nonsense!!! No voting Material all over Idemmili!!! NGIGE'S STRONGHOLD!! Jonathan, because of this very act, I AM NOW 100% against you. I was against APC before... BUT YOU HAVE SHOWN ME THAT YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN THEM!! I supported NGIGE NOT BECAUSE OF HIS PARTY BUT HIS PERSONALITY... I SWEAR OGA JONA, YOU WILL REGRET THIS!!

See this one. grin grin grin
Go find garri drink first make your eye clear. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Jman06(m): 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2013
Yeah..i'm happy with d results here...APC is losing...either apga or pdp should win...#Clearsthroat#..BARMAN!..One e-bottle to everybody on this thread including APC losers so they can drink away their loss.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by ChimaAgbalajob: 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
The looney is a person. grin grin
Sagamite, Orlando Owoh, LagosBabe,Agbameta, Aigbofa, Italiano1,TribalEast..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin How you dey?

If you like use 1 million threads, it doesn't change anything. You are just one insignificant BIGOT!

Oya, go and change moniker and respond. Yeye slow poke... grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Ropodinho10(m): 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
I cry for alot of people here, what of if the world finally come to an end tonight? What will be d gain? Pls @all dont forget to iron ur cloths and get prepare for 2moro church.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by AtlanticBreeze: 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
Chima_Agbalajob:
Orlando Owoh, LagosBabe,Agbameta, Aigbofa, Italiano1,TribalEast..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin How you dey?
you just enjoy throwing names around, why not go meet your yoruba husband while we monitor the polls, Chima olafunke adeoye

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by AtlanticBreeze: 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2013
hardywaltz: From election results so far, I don't see Ngige winning, If he is yet to pull a land slide in Anambra South or Central senatorial zones; coz Anambra North results due to their difficult terrain comes in much later, and I don't see Ngige winning any of the LGAs, infact Peter Obi won Anambra North (50%) of Anambra voting strenght to be Governor twice.
Ngige cleared most of Anambra south especially aguata, neck to neck with APGA in north, obosi his major stronghold with over 170000 voter strength was postponed so do the maths
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by igahdavid(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
McGibson: Please people! there is only one winner and all you can do for your self is to go to google and type Anambra Election and read the national dailies of tomorrow that has today election in it! All of you here are not making sense and all the results here are all Fake! But to be sincere with everyone here, whether rigged or freely conducted, APC can never win. Its not about tribal and regional matters, its about the candidate with Anambra in his heart! Please lets stop deceiving our self by copying wat someone write and edit it in favour of ur party! Anambrarians here! Please am reporting from Obosi and here, no election was conducted but as i speak to u now, we have APGA leading, PDP seconding them, APC third. if you think am lying call Anambra or any inec officer you know! Anambra is our pride! follow me on twitter @emecury and facebook on emeka.gibson, skype me on emecury too! Am the son of the soil!

No election, but result dey. APGA is leading grin
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Italiano1: 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
Chima_Agbalajob: [size=18pt]The APC goons are now posting fake results.
It is time to go off to another Stella Oduah thread as they will surely throw out another made up scandal tomorrow to punish the useless heeboes for rejecting Ngige resoundingly !

By the way, another international flight plane landed in Enugu today... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Some people from a wicked part of Naija go soon hang themselves oooooo !.
[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tpia exposed your lies: grin grin grin grin

How come we have not got a reply to this:

Chima_Adeoye: I loved a Yoruba man and even married him against protests from my parents! Really big mistake!
Not because my man didn't love me, but it was practically impossible for his Yoruba family and community to accept his Igbo wife. For the sake of the sufferings and humiliations our marriage caused my hubby, I wouldn't advise my worst enemy to attempt it.

ok, can you match your post with this other one:

Chima_Adeoye:

suffice to say that I'm originally from Ekiti,and married to an Anambra man from Ichi town, Ekwusigo LGA to be precise grin grin grin.

https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east/72#13225694

Chima Adeole:

1. Are you Yoruba?

2. Are you Igbo?

3. Are you half Igbo?

You are a disgrace and should be ashamed of yourself.

Is your new husband Agbalajob? grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by UyiIredia(m): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
CFCfan: I would like to thank all those on the ground who have shared the polling results here. You folks are doing a good job.
Keep it up. cool

Better doubt it. AIT or Channels are the most credible sources for those kinds of news IMO. I don't trust Nairalanders on this.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by mindtricks: 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2013
Poor Anambra people! If ever they miss it this time, that means another 4 to 8 years of suffering again. I really pity them, for only Ngige I can see that is going there to serve. Let's see how it goes..
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Unblockable: 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
Chima_Agbalajob:
Sagamite, Orlando Owoh, LagosBabe,Agbameta, Aigbofa, Italiano1,TribalEast..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin How you dey?

If you like use 1 million threads, it doesn't change anything. You are just one insignificant BIGOT!

Oya, go and change moniker and respond. Yeye slow poke... grin
Stop derailing this thread, oboy...

These monikers you just listed have different method of posting...
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by ChinoElectz: 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
mindtricks: Poor Anambra people! If ever they miss it this time, that means another 4 to 8 years of suffering again. I really pity them, for only Ngige I can see that is going there to serve. Let's see how it goes..

Pity your backward, poverty and mud house infested state capitals. Anambra is already great with Obi and now Obiano a technocrat is coming on board to steer the ship.

APGA wins..

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by ChimaAgbalajob: 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
Italiano1:

Chima_Adeoye:

Chima Adeole:

1. Are you Yoruba?

2. Are you Igbo?

3. Are you half Igbo?

You can throw around any names as you like. If the Lady's name is Chima, doesn't mean i know them.
Anyhow, that is your headache.

Right now, i am so glad bigots like you trying to hide under Ngige have been resoundingly rejected in Anambra.

No Awolowo party will ever win in Igboland,unless APGA wins in Ekiti,Lagos and Oyo.

Roaches Okorosha is next. Can't wait for the next Imo election unless as usual he decamps to PDP or back to APGA just to win a re-election grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by mbekwu: 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
mindtricks: Poor Anambra people! If ever they miss it this time, that means another 4 to 8 years of suffering again. I really pity them, for only Ngige I can see that is going there to serve. Let's see how it goes..

Take him with u to yorubaland and let him go serve u guys there... apparently 99 percent of the Ngige trollers on the net are yoruba people... we reject ethnic politics in igboland

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by ibnakogun: 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
Italiano1:

Chima_Adeoye:

Chima Adeole:

1. Are you Yoruba?

2. Are you Igbo?

3. Are you half Igbo?

Bro you are a genius, how do you get to expose this lie guru so easy like this.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (57) (Reply)

Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.