Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (200436 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mynd44: 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
**grabs chair and sits down at the back where no one will see him**
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by heskeyw(m): 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
*just alone, chewing ma sugarcane* my only company z d preacher's son 11.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Clemzy16(m): 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
*walks in thread*
*Mynd comments*
*16members viewing*
*4guest viewing*
*leave thread*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
GOING TO CONVENTION
"Aunty wetin i do na?" i asked boldly while sitting up.

"So you dont know ba? Why did you open my curtain then saw me and ran away, is it because i did not expose you and Racheal?" she queried me.

"Aunty no be so na, i fear thats why" I replied her back while smiling naughtily. She was putting on a short nightie which she tied wrapper on top, the wrapper came off when she locked the door.

Her bosoms were poking their pretty head at me through the nightie.

"So you have spoil like this eh Uduak, see all your siblings are very good but your own is different" She was advising me with locked door, what a crude joke that was.

"Toor Aunty i don hear, i wan go now, them go begin find me" I said and made to get up when she pressed me back to the ground so i sat down and crossed my legs like a native doctor.

"Naughty boy, my friend come and rub me cream jare" she handed me the cream and laid on the carpet, i was suprise, how could she give me cream to rub her back and she locked the door, what coincidence.

I made to get up but my hard-on restricted my movements, i just crawled to her side and opened the cream as naughty ideas began floating through my mind.

"Aunty na with Night gown dem dey use rub cream? Abeg remove am johr" i joked and moved back before she gets angry and wipe me one clean slap.

"See you, bad boy" she replied and removed the hands of the nightie then exposed her back further to me, it was only her boo'bs that was still holding the cloth alittle bit up. I swallowed Saliva and began rubbing her back slowly while trying to repackage my trousers capacity cus that iro there was trying to poke its head out of its hiding place.

One of the moments that i tried repackage my sturbon rod, Aunty Charity just jolted up andhit my rod which gain some currents and raised its head higher, she just held it there with her a'ss crack, i was too afraid to even move lest the moment would just spoil so i held still.

"Uhm Uduak na so you big, you don dey use girls anyhow ba?" Aunty Charity aeked me.

"Eh no... Be... So.." i starmered while sweating all of a sudden.

"Oya na my turn now" Aunty Charity said and turned to face me, my balls were already celebrating the undisputed victory when a knock came on the door.

"Ow sh'it, what kind of nanswense is this? Them swear for me? Abi visitor no know say director of bleeping affairs dey inside?" i asked myself so many questions and disengage from Aunty Charity.

"Who is that?" Aunty Charity shouted irritatedly.

"Na Uncle Sam oo" The voice said from outside.

I knew Uncle Sam, he was one of her main guy, he usually visits anytime he likes and i hate him for that. Aunty Charity quickly stood up and pushed me to her wardrobe in her room then went to tie her wrapper fast and open the door.

"Yeah uncle Sam, welcome,sorry i been dey sleep, come inside dear, i hope you bought what i told you about abi?" Aunty Charity said.

"Yes oo, you know you are my number one na, here is it" Uncle sam gave a leather to Aunty Charity, since i was in solitary confinment there was noway i could know what he bought for her.

"Ow thats sweet uncle Sam, you are a darling" Aunty Charity said but that was the last thing i heard before the next moment i heard Aunty Charity moaning and then something hit my hiding place and Aunty Charity laughed.

"Uncle Sam you too like dogg'ie style too much" Aunty Charity laughed and then yeeped as he thrust into her.

Uduak was left with a painful hardon in the wardrobe sweating my pores out while Aunty Charity and her main guy were slotting it out infront of me, well na just door seprate us. I wish say non of una go ever dey this situation cus e dey painful.

"Uh Uncle Sam you no use Condom sef, bad man" Aunty Charity said after they were through with round one.

"No be my fault na, na konji catch me" Uncle Sam replied her. I made a mental note to always carry my cds when ever i enter that room again cus me no want stories that touch.

After about an hour i began hearing snores so i quietly came out sweating like an xmas goat on the 24th of december, Aunty Charity and her guy were snoring carelessly, the man even forgot to removed his shrinked dicck from her kitty cat, they were so spent.

I tiptoed away to the house angrily when i entered i saw one of my friends waiting for me.

"Mehn Mr Seba na wetin you dey find for my house today" I asked suprised, instead of answering me he asked his own question.

"You sef why you dey sweat like that" Instead of answering him i insulted him again.

"You dey mad oo, how far na?"

"Mehn i come invite you for camp oo" he said as i began rejoicing, i loved camps alot and i was sure going to that one.

"Which camp be that?" i asked.

"Mehn Na Gbile Akanni own oo, Peace house stuff" He said as my face spoiled, the camp was not going to be fun afterall, i thought.

But i was wrong, It was a great fun...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mynd_44: **grabs chair and sits down at the back where no one will see him**

Yeah am honoured sir, abeg come front seat make my bouncers guide u from hatersgrin

anyway this is a good sign, somebody is going to nack FP soon or so am thinkinggringrin

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by SexySapphire(f): 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
Got jst one word for u "BADDO". I hope Gloria and her bro won't treat Kolo's fccuk up cos they will be tinkin dat's Uduak.
By the way Rock, u knw the month is almost over, how are we(workers) gonna get our salary nah?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by buoye1(m): 12:00am On Nov 28, 2013
typing long update....

I hope my Manchester United wins ooo[/quote]mu ci 5:0....Dan bu........ba!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by buoye1(m): 12:09am On Nov 28, 2013
Uduak I love the way u set ur story it makes it look so real!.....Keep movin bro ur distance to FP no reach frm Akwanga -Keffi!gringringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Daniel2802(m): 12:15am On Nov 28, 2013
Abeg no vex oh my phone no good,na wit my sis phone i dy use now.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:44am On Nov 28, 2013
Daniel2802: Abeg no vex oh my phone no good,na wit my sis phone i dy use now.

I no dey vex oo bro, i heard u been dey write exams, toor go read hard jare, u go come comment enuf for holidays

buoye1: Uduak I love the way u set ur story it makes it look so real!.....Keep movin bro ur distance to FP no reach frm Akwanga -Keffi!gringringrin

Kai Akwanga to Keffi far na, u for say from my house to round about gringrin

Clemzy16: *walks in thread*
*Mynd comments*
*16members viewing*
*4guest viewing*
*leave thread*

Y u dey run, u sabi fear eh.

Sexy Sapphire: Got jst one word for u "BADDO". I hope Gloria and her bro won't treat Kolo's fccuk up cos they will be tinkin dat's Uduak.
By the way Rock, u knw the month is almost over, how are we(workers) gonna get our salary nah?

No worry, bonanza go dey on the first of Decembergringrin watch out

una good morning oooo.

Typing.....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:55am On Nov 28, 2013
GOING TO CONVENTION
Sebastin is the younger brother of Uncle Mark, the teacher in our compound so he usually come to visit his brother, we met through his phone. Yes he came to charge his phone in our house and i grabbed it to search for games(twas Nokia phone) when he caught me, we became friends and i always play with his phone pending when i would get mine.

And did i forget to mention, Gloria never stopped calling or texting me, the babe was really desperate. Later i began calling Micheal her brother but he would just be asking me what they ever did to me.

I spoke to Gloria about twice again and the babe was still trying to track me down, unfortunatly they were transfered out of Makurdi i later found out her dad was a soldier man(na God save me oo) alright thats all about Gloria, anyway we still talk till date but thats when i get useless credit to waste, if not na to remove sim comot if them disturb me too much.

"Sebastin i hope this camp go sweet ba?" asked him for the untempt time.

"E go sweet na, you go do fasting and prayer tire" Seba replied me, i was angry cus i already told my parents, they were all glad that i was going to serve God wella, God don dey touch me or so them thought.

"I hope say the food after the fasting go plenty ba?" I asked to be sure let me know wether to carry extra bullets to hold my stomach.

"Food dey plenty, infact you no need money sef" Sebastin boasted, my dad was nodding his head happily, me i was really angry, me wey like money nai dem wan carry me go camp wothout even five naira.WTF

"Daddy person suppose carry money na, what if motor leave me oo" I insinuated.

"Then you would trekk and come abi are those not your legs" he joked and pointed at my legedis benz leg.

I grumbled and murmured till he finally gave in to my demands and gave me N500 it was still too small but i better manage it before Sebastin spoil my show with the advice that i should not be given money.

"Oya go pack you things, we dey go tomorow" Sebastin said and left us.

The Camp convention was for youths from ss3 to the final year students in the universities, polys and college of educations and it was for the North-central zone which involve Kaduna, Abuja, Nasarawa, Benue, Jos e.t.c. That was what prompt me to even go cus i was imagining bleeping universities babes not this ss1 girl wey nearly put me for trouble.

Uhn did i forget Racheal, nope i never did cus she became a living hell to my flesh, when ever Mama Otusha returns from Cotonou and asks Racheal to come call me the girl would not and i would miss the best package. Also whenever i wanted to buy food the price would automatically double or it would be a little food i would see in the plate, well i treat her fucckup but wait make i come back from camp jaregrin

"Seba do fast before motor go leave us na" I shouted for the twentieth time while standing outside the gate with my big bag while awaiting the dude who told me that the church bus that was going to carry us was leaving by ten and it was ten minutes to ten already.

Well i was anxious cus it was my first journey alone so i felt elated and cool.

"Uduak make we dey go jare" Seba shouted as he arrived with a motor cycle that i wont even buy with my five hundred naira. The bike was so old that i wonder if it wont break down before we reach the church that was taking us for the camp.

"This one na the bike go carry us abi na we go carry he bike?" i asked sarcastically.

"My friend no vex me oo, lets go na" Seba shouted. I quickly jumped gingerly on the bike before them talk say na my yansh spoil am.

The way speed with the bike made me change my views on bike, the bike was a bleeping racer even Usain Bolt car no speed reach am or so a, thinking.

We reached the church by ten on the dot only to meet just a few people, what the fucck, i hurried for nothing i even refused eating cus i did not want to be left behind but here i was looking miserable while just a few people arrived, i guess African time dey work for church also.

After paying the 1k T.P the rest arrived and we took off, my stomach was already grumbling so i told it to manage cus better food go dey there or so i foolishly thought.

To Be Continued...

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Joizy(f): 7:17am On Nov 28, 2013
Eyah,e don b 4 u na

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by captainsinzu(m): 7:34am On Nov 28, 2013
Good morning everybody in the house...hope u guyz slept well.....

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by missrock(f): 7:47am On Nov 28, 2013
Ride on my love
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Danpersie31(m): 8:19am On Nov 28, 2013
chai...i lyk man utd,yestaday was sumfin else.hai leverkusen collect yestaday,infact e over worry dem.see big pursue 4 their own house.hahahaha rock oya celebrate wit a big loma of update
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by DEllaluv(f): 10:39am On Nov 28, 2013
Nextwink
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 11:38am On Nov 28, 2013
I swear i just dey look una!.....*red eye* (uduak i swear miss rock fine oo) miss rock i dy hail o
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Kikidgal(f): 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
Chai rock u 2much abeg more updates thks
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Clemzy16(m): 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
Chai, uduak miss rock wants to taste ur banana! I'm proud of you bro. grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
Joizy-No be small thing oo, where have u been all this while babe.

Captain Sinzu-all of us wake up fine ooo

Miss Rock-thanks dear

Danpierse-no worry, long update coming us

D. Ella. Luv-next coming up.

01emek-u want make i chuck ur red eye ba? Oya face ya front, no look my miss rock again oo.

Kikidgal-update coming up

Clemzy-#in Aunty Charity's voice#na u get ya mouth ooo

typing....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Joizy(f): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
The rock5555: Joizy-No be small thing oo, where have u been all this while babe.

Captain Sinzu-all of us wake up fine ooo

Miss Rock-thanks dear

Danpierse-no worry, long update coming us

D. Ella. Luv-next coming up.

01emek-u want make i chuck ur red eye ba? Oya face ya front, no look my miss rock again oo.

Kikidgal-update coming up

Clemzy-#in Aunty Charity's voice#na u get ya mouth ooo

typing....
guy i d o.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
After spending some days at d gym....My chest don big wella....check my profile to see d broad chest...#team bouncer#...WTF...my pic is nt uploading
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
JOURNEY TO CAMP
We are about 14 from Akwanga joined with the driver, i elected to sit at the back incase of incasity not knowing that i put myself in a big mess, when ever we reached a bump the driver would slow down and pass with his front tires then increase his speed when crossing with the back tyres, our waist almost jolted out by the shakings and bumping.

"Driver e don do na, abeg pity us for back oo" sebastin cried out whike his elder brother uncle Mark was laughing.

I was bored so i began thinking and looking at all the different charcters in the bus, some were dozing, some where reading, while others were listening to music, well i took my newspaper out and began reading. That was the only thing with Okpa that i bought when our bus stopped. Others were hustling for Lacasera and other snacks but i was busy dreaming of the Man must wackables that was awaiting our arrival in the camp.

My money was remaining N400 but me no care at all, food go dey or so i thought.

Two boys were gisting together, i could swear that they were not up to ss3 level, they look more like Jss 3 cus Uncle Mark was their teacher and it was from the school F.C.S that they were chosen to represent Uncle Mark's school.

N.B-F.C.S-Fellowship of Christian Students, mostly found in secondary schools.

Three babes followed us but they pass my power so i had to mellow down. Sebastin was already sleeping and snoring, i had to hold his nose to prevent him from disgracing himself.

"Uduak you wan kill me? No ever try that rubbish again" He warned me and went back to sleep, me wey i carry myself put for trouble i had to shut up, he was older than me.

"Na who dey snore like that? I dey sure say na Sebastin" Uncle Mark said from the front wheh Sebastin snores grew louder.

"Uncle na him oo" I shouted and people began turning to see the dude that was using his snore to sing Naija National anthem.

"Abeg person give am better slap" The driver shouted.

"Mehn na me go teach this boy say my slap pass hot water"I thought and reposition myself then gave him one oustanding slap that was heard by even those feeling jamz on heir phones.

"Yeah na Armrobbers?" Sebastin shouted and quickly poke his head outside the window in readiness to jump.

"No na Leg Robbers" his brother said and joined everyone to laugh. Seba just hissed and went to sleep again, this time he did not sleep again.

The camp used was along Lokoja road, thats when you pass Abuja to Kogi state, it was a NYSC orientation camp. I smiled cus of the many stories and escapedes i had heard about orientation camps, lots of people were registring so we dropped from the bus, told the driver to come pick us on sunday morning and then packed our bag and baggages out to the registration point.

"Name?"
"Peter Uduak"

"Age"
"16"

"Class"
"Undergraduate"

My card was filled in and then given to me while warning that i would present it when i want food or before i enter my hall.

I nod my head and went to carry my mattrass, My mind was jubilating Big Foam things instead i saw slim tiny beds that could make someone cry, if say i know i for just bring mat cus no difference sef, I hissed and grabbed my foam.

When i entered the hall i almost ran back, i was expecting smaller rooms for every one but instead but was a big hall without nets on the window nor a door, it was wide open.

"Mehn Mosquito go dance jangolova with me oo" i said silently.

"No be only you, we go hear am for here, mehn i love this camp" A fair fine dude said behind me, i turned to look at him then realised i was still holding my properties.

"Bros good afternoon, abeg i fit drop my bed for here" I said.

"Why not, i came alone, my parents brought me here, atleast i would get alot of babes to bleep here" He said while pinging with his BB.

"Eh did i hear Bleeping girls right, bros abeg girls go dey our hall ba?" i foolishly asked which made him start laughing.

"You are kidding me, c'mon, is this your first time here, we gat ways dude, dont worry, i would lecture you all about camp life" He said so i shook his hands and laid down on the ground, sorry i meant bed which felt like ordinary floor.

I quickly opened our table of contents for the program then saw the events that were to take place through the course of the camp, i was not interested in that area, i just went to Arrival of camp members then next was rest, then prayers then light out.

"What!!! I shouted, as half of the hall turn to look at me.

"Bros wetin be your name?" i asked the fair guy.

"Emeka and you?"

"Am Peter, abeg i wan ask you, food dey your own table of contents?"

"Which food?" he asked confused.

I just dragged his paper and checked, there was no mistake on the time table, there was no food that arrival day and we were starting with fasting the next day.

A tear dropped as i placed my hands on my head, i was sure going to do Opka fasting till the next day. That moment Sebastin walked into the hall Smiling
#Murder mood activated#

2 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
See una later. Make i make this paper small gringringrin

welocme back mR Lekinz
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
Camping tinx* sip from my bottle of kunu*let it's go down
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by vIQtoOor(m): 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
camp mood activated.... grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by WisdomMe(m): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
Am Nairalanding frm Libya. Pls wia can I buy Okpa?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Uthman51(m): 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
BOUNCER UTHMAN iz back wit 9packs I go soon go back for d remainin three... cool
Uduak month don almost finish oo I wan marry OMOLEWA AND JUMIZIE OOO

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by linpok: 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
The rock5555: AKWANGA LIFE
nansense Makurdi boys(sorry oo, adeg and Linpok)"

if i catch u ehgringringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
CAMP WAHALA
If that it was punishment i would not have argued but to stand face to face with a traitor, well as for me he is a traitor, cus why would you invite somebody somewhere and you did not inform the person about the do's and dont's, thats what i refer as a traitor.

Sebastine was smiling like he ate fish for breakfast, well he ate half of my opka, actually he was the one that encouraged me to save my money cus there was going to be lots of yummies on camp.

My foolish brain had already programme the pix of two waiters standing outside waiting for the arrivals with plates of chicken each, that would have been the perfect tone of welcome but instead na registration them use welcome me.

"Seba you dey smile because you don succed in bringing me for dry fasting ba?" i shouted for all to hear, some were laughing.

"Haba Uduak Chill na, them go bring food come" He replied cooly.

"Ehen na your sh'it dem wan bring? Abi you no dey read the paper for your hand?" i queried him. He opened and checked it, all the smile on his face disappeared.

"Chai why this people do like this na? The last year own we go for Gboko them give us food plenty" He explained.

"No be why i saw you be mad man? Here resemble Gboko? Nawao for you" I said angrily and took a bucket to take my bath.

There was a tap at my hostel backyard so i stood on the line and waited my turn, i wistled to the bathroom only to stop in my tracks.

The bathroom was doorless!! WTF

"Bros abeg the doors don spoil?" i asked a guy who was coming out of the bathrooms.

"You no well jare, who you dey shame for, abi your prick na pencil, no baff na, you go smell" He mocked and passed me, then it dawn on me, i was going to do my first public bath.

All the bathrooms and toilet could be themed face me i face you cus they were all facing eachother, guys were bathing their thing, no body send another person. Me i just turn face wall dey baff shaperly.

My stomach was giving detoriatly noises so remembered i have not eaten since morning, i placed my i:d card around my neck and stroll outside, no need telling anybody, i was a free man.

My dad called to know if we had reach sucessfully, i told him yes and complained about the camp situation, instead of comforting me he began laughing.

"Well God is preparng you for the ministry, Dont worry, what of mine that we usually do 6 to 6 everyday when we go for general meeting. You would get used to it soon" He advised and gave some other advices before putting off the phone, immediately a reacharge of N200 was transfered to me by him, i pumped my fist in joy and smiled.

A woman was selling things were people gathered so i rushed there, all of her prices was inflated so i waited patiently till every one was gone.

"Ma how much Ribena and that biscuit?"

"All na N350 altogether" She answered confidently.

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by felsunseg(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
dam, fasting tins
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by eyezik3(m): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
Uthman51: BOUNCER UTHMAN iz back wit 9packs I go soon go back for d remainin three... cool
Uduak month don almost finish oo I wan marry OMOLEWA AND JUMIZIE OOO
Bouncer Uthman if i hear u say u wan marry JUMIZIE, she be my wife ooo make u even ask from The Rock self he go tell yhu, leave my wife ooo I be lawyer¤¤¤

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) / Oga Landlord 21+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.