Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:08 AM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (200435 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by DEllaluv(f): 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
"Ma how much Ribena and that biscuit?"

"All na N350 altogether" She answered confidently.

na die b datcheesysmiley,pesin go jst faint,na chilled water u go take na,or a plate of ice
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by boomssey(f): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]i rily cnt bliv i made it here.anyway uduak ur rily a clawn n d truth is dat ur rily rily doin a gud job i must confess.yeah av bin viewin dis story rite frm pg one of season one n i must commend u cos writin a story dis lng aint ez wit all u go tru every day bt against all odds n determination u made to season two.kip it up dear!more mb to ur fone n more ink to ur pen even though u were rily a trouble maker.hop ur now a changed person?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Ruthia(f): 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
Omo c gobe
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by eyezik3(m): 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ruthia: Omo c gobe
Ruthia, how u dey naa itz been a long time ooo.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Clemzy16(m): 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nawao! Nigerian too like to dey hike the price of tinz during public gathering or events.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:08am On Nov 29, 2013
Chai una good morning oo, i would have made the last post longer but my ba3 was blinking low, i had to submit it b4 stories that touchs happens.

Make i cont from there... Typing
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:10am On Nov 29, 2013
boomssey: [color=#006600][/color]i rily cnt bliv i made it here.anyway uduak ur rily a clawn n d truth is dat ur rily rily doin a gud job i must confess.yeah av bin viewin dis story rite frm pg one of season one n i must commend u cos writin a story dis lng aint ez wit all u go tru every day bt against all odds n determination u made to season two.kip it up dear!more mb to ur fone n more ink to ur pen even though u were rily a trouble maker.hop ur now a changed person?

Lolz welcome ma'am, i usually see u viewing so i tot u were still catching up, ok na, welcome oo.

The only way to know if i change na to come meet me na..HeHEhE

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:13am On Nov 29, 2013
Clemzy16: Nawao! Nigerian too like to dey hike the price of tinz during public gathering or events.

No mind them ooo

D.Ella.luv:

"Ma how much Ribena and that biscuit?"

"All na N350 altogether" She answered confidently.

na die b datcheesysmiley,pesin go jst faint,na chilled water u go take na,or a plate of ice

Lolz, u funni

Ruthia: Omo c gobe

Gobe na understatment
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by WisdomMe(m): 7:35am On Nov 29, 2013
GOod morning all...Hw was ur nights?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lolabridget(f): 7:43am On Nov 29, 2013
My night was kool, hope say u buy dat stuff for 350 oo, if not ur belle go show u
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:56am On Nov 29, 2013
CONTINUATION
"Ma na play abi truth?" i asked her to be sure.

"You see me dey laf, abi na my business i dey use play?" she fired me back.

"Ehm why e cost like this na? I mean this small Ribena oo" I said and pointed at the Ribena carton i wanted.

"Ehen na, thats the price, if you no wan buy just comot" She shouted at me so with hunger and anger(see combination) i hissed and turn to go when i slammed into a beauty that had been waiting patiently at my back.

I was so ashamed cus i was busy crying about high price of stuffs when someone was hearing me all along, damn.

"Ehm Sorry oo" I said and tried walking away only for her to drag me back.

"Dont worry, i thought you wanted buying something?" she asked me.

"Yes, i wanted to buy book and biro. Madam abeg how much that your book and biro?" I asked the woman.

"Na N100 abi you wan price again?" She said sarcastically.

"Chineke meh, see 40leaves exercise book and twenty naira biro don turn to N100, chai Naija una 3much. But me no fit fall my hands before this fresh babe so i turned to the woman"

"Madam see as you dey talk? Abeg give me johr" I said angrily.

As the woman made to look for change i quickly slipped one biscuit in my pocket, no be thieving oo, i call it collecting jaragringrin.

Now my money had been short again, i had N300 to survive till Sunday, damn'it. I made to go when the girl began laughing, i bone my face and looked at her.

"Why are you laughing?" i asked her.

"So your Ribena and biscuit had suddenly turned to Book and biro? Carry what you want and just go" She said laughing.

I took a good look at her, she smelt expensive, her clothes, makeup, shoes, BB uhm but me and pride na like brothers and sisters i no go fall my hands cus of girl so i leaned closer to her and wispered.

"Wether na piss and sh'it i buy no be your business" that jolted her back to reality, her ajeboness suddenly faded, even if i was a pauper she have no right to question my decisions. If no be say Seba no decieve my popsy i for waka there with nothing less than 2k but there i was with just N300 bucks, what the hell.

She tried holding me back but i dodge her hands and walked away, when i walked a few steps i turned to see the girl again, damn she was also looking at me so i smiled and began bouncing with my remaining N300, then it struck me, maybe she was just friendly and wanted to buy the snacks for me, my stomach reminded me how stupid i was but inorder not to fall my hands i just continued walking to my lodge.

"Uduak rush come oo, them don bring food" Seba shouted froim the entrance of our lodge where two guards had already stood at each side of the main entrance.

I was munching my biscuits when i heard the good news so i threw the biscuit away and ran to the lodge.

"Hey you stop there" One of the guard said.

I stopped suddenly and look impatiently at him, maybe he thought i was one of the Niger Delta militants.

"Where is your I.D card?" he asked me.

"Sir its here..." I touched my shirt pocket where i kept it but it was no where to be found.

"Sir i no see am oo" i said with a full eyes, i was not crying cus i lost my card but the food that was being shared inside the lodge.

"Sorry we cant let you in unless you find it or go and register again" He said so i turn back to go.

I searched for it to no avail, i knew excatly where it was but i could not go there i was 90% sure that the ajebo girl took it so that i can come to speak to her again but my strong head pride no gree me.

I made to go to the registration zone when i saw four long Benue State University buses packed full with students. I stood still and watched to be sure.

"So all this students go register today? That means i go sleep for line today na" i thought.

So i was left with only one decision-Face Miss Ajebo. And my problem was she was not alone, three of her friends sat together with her, they were taking wine-Yes i said wine and meat pie when me na only Ribena i no fit buy.

How would i face them? Big boy like me, after i don insult the babe already, i was doomed. But there was only one way to pay back for your sins-Bear the consequences and that was excatly what i did.

I waked slowly to their side, as they saw me coming they began smiling, they must have been talking about me.
"WATCH OUT FOR PART TWO
UDUAK VS. FOUR AJEBO UNIVERSITY BABES"

Na there i was about to face my biggest babes chykin carreer in my entire life then or so i thought.

::RUNS TO WORK, SEE UNA LATER::
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Danpersie31(m): 8:07am On Nov 29, 2013
hahahah chai na xo dem take finish ur pride.i no gree.uduak vs four babes?ok na i must work out my own Alves vs five area babes 2day#runs to plan#
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Clemzy16(m): 8:34am On Nov 29, 2013
Pride comes before downfall. Make we dey see how Uduak wan take talk with 4 bb girls..
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Ruthia(f): 8:36am On Nov 29, 2013
Wakes up * rushes in2 thread*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Ruthia(f): 8:38am On Nov 29, 2013
eyezik3:
Ruthia, how u dey naa itz been a long time ooo.
i'm fyn o eyezik, i've been in ghost mood since.........
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by vIQtoOor(m): 8:56am On Nov 29, 2013
Mehn,pride kills grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by vIQtoOor(m): 8:58am On Nov 29, 2013
[quote uthor=Danpersie31]hahahah chai na xo dem take finish ur pride.i no gree.uduak vs four babes?ok na i must work out my own Alves vs five area babes 2day#runs to plan#[/quote]

Lool. u go fit?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Boll2010: 9:18am On Nov 29, 2013
Ogbeni drop sumtn foe boys
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by missterious(f): 10:28am On Nov 29, 2013
shocked shocked Front page things. Congrats, rock grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by kingphilip(m): 10:40am On Nov 29, 2013
miss.terious:
shocked shocked Front page things. Congrats, rock grin grin
we made it finally jare rock make we use 10 updates wash am today now
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2013
Hmm uduawaa vs the bb gangsters*hand cross*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by trendiitee(f): 10:54am On Nov 29, 2013
Congrats †̥̥☺ all family ☀̤̣̈̇f the preacher's son II,we made it †̥̥☺ d Front page **dancin kukere aπϑ skelewu**
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by FoxyFlow(m): 10:55am On Nov 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by buoye1(m): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2013
Ni b small wash....d ajebo go wash u!!!.....#Team..Uduak nooni
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by aprilwise(m): 11:06am On Nov 29, 2013
D wonderful tori don hit front page, up up we go
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Fricain: 11:14am On Nov 29, 2013
BE PAID N228,800 MONTHLY!
Grab this ICT Empowerment opportunity today. Get trained FREE of charge and be paid cash! Read More:
http:///social/354/14865
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Fonydear(f): 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
Wow, front page? Calls for celebration. Oga Philip today's meal has to be special, wats on the menu
*runs to kitchen*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by maryhaam(f): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
Nice one u got me hooked.......patiently waiting,pls ow old is uduak.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Clemzy16(m): 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
Front page tinz!! Dancing skelegoat inside bathroom.

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Ruthia(f): 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
Updates pls
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by kingphilip(m): 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
Fonydear: Wow, front page? Calls for celebration. Oga Philip today's meal has to be special, wats on the menu
*runs to kitchen*
tar #chases her frm kitchen# wen we serve una u go knw
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spactacle(m): 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2013
Wow..its bin a while i last dropped a comment here..wanna say a big..congrats To u Rock. Uve made front page again..wit d tym spent in updating dis thread u really deserved it.. Kudos man...

Wait oo dis calls for a celebration.
#bar man abeg begin share d palm wine na#

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) / Oga Landlord 21+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.