Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,915 members, 7,909,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 03:12 AM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (200838 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 360prince(m): 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
Chai, The rock so you see my text and you refused replying me, abi?

Sha still nl son
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
360prince: Chai, The rock so you see my text and you refused replying me, abi?

Sha still nl son

son am sorry, happy xmas too. How u dey? I never forget you. U still be my NL son
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 360prince(m): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
The rock5555:

son am sorry, happy xmas too. How u dey? I never forget you. U still be my NL son
thanks dad but first i need breastttt milk or malt smiley
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
CAUGHT IN THE ACT

"Where Collins dey?" Oga Emma asked me as i came to work one morning. Since we had become insepreable we always knew each other locations even though we did live in two different areas.

"Sir i dont know" I replied and began loading the water into the bus. I sighted Ruth, Lami's neighbour coming down from bike, she also saw me and smiled.

"Maclean how far?" She said and embraced me.

"Am fine, am just tired, see all my fingers dey pain me" I replied jokingly.

"Oya resign na" She joked back

"Eh i think say you go come kiss me, you want make i lose my job sef" I replied, she showed me the middle finger and smiled before catwalking in, i stared at her small bakassi before one devil interupted my veiwing pleasures.

"Hey Peter, you wan chop the yansh" I turned back to see the boss daughter washing near her mum's shop. I just hissed and continued my work.

Me and Ruth have been the two suprising couples in our working place, i was like the antidote to her medicine. Everybody that worked with her always had one francas with her one time or more. The babe was a devil with an innocent face, Oga Emma and his dad was also afraid of her. You might ask how i manage to bear with her.

I have studied the act of hiding pain alot so everything she did to me i always covered it up with a smile, there was a day she kicked my balls everyone shouted in suprise but she was laughing. Only my strong will stopped me from slapping her that day. We were not really dating, we were just like working class couple, i was the only one who she tells most of her secrets and how her boyfriend always beats her up because of her running mouth, who wont when her mouth can kill someone.

She was older than me with seven years but it did not stop us from been close to eachother neither did it stop her from dealing with me in anyway she could. The other workers wondered how i beared with her but i guess older girls have not really been my problem.

I load the water alone still Collins was no where to be found, maybe he got a new chick to bleep. As i was through i went inside to carry one water to drink only for me to mistakenly pour Ruth alittle of the water.

"Sorry o" I said and meant to leave when her voice startled me.

"Na who you dey tell sorry? I must revenge" She said and flinged one satchet at me which i dogde smartly. That infuriated her the more, she got up and chased me with two more satchets, i ran as fast as my small legs could carry me, dogding another pack in the process. I hid in one corner and called Oga Emma that i was through.

I thought she had left me alone but i was suprised to see her waiting for me by the bus, not even oga Emma presence scared her off.

"Ruth abeg na" I pleaded from a distance.

"I must pour you today" She insisted. Oga Emma did not even help matters, he just put on his bus and was horning for me to come and enter, i had no choice but to walk gently, Ruth used that oppourtunity to bathe me with the two satchets of pure water before walking back inside satisfied at her efforts. I was busy smiling all this while even though i was drenched to my boxers, oga Emma placed his face at the other side to laugh his ugly face out. I hopped in and we left. I frown my face so he began talking first.

"Peter that girl charm you? If na me i go dash her better slap" Oga Emma said brightly, i just hissed and kept quiet, the cold that caught me was keeping me company till my clothes dried up but not after some stupid customers asked me if i peed on my body.

Our bus spoiled so we went to mechanic, time was running late so oga Emma paid me and gave me transport money to go pack my things from the factory and go home. I met Collins on the road, he insisted on following me which i agreed, we went together to the factory where the other workers were still working, i sat down to pry on some football papers till Collins finished gisting with the girls, he then went out and came back later before we left. He claimed that his mum sent him on an errand thats why he did not come that day.

The next day he told the same thing to Oga Emma which the man believed, so we began working together to oga Emma dad came, the man walked straight to our side and called Collins name, oga Emma was also there.

"Good morning sir" We both greeted with his son also greeting his dad. The boss just nod his head and faced Collins, i looked at Collins, he looked like he just saw a ghost, what came next shocked me.

"Collins where the money for the five bags you sold yestaday evening" The boss asked.

We all looked at Collins in shock, he was dumbfounded, nothing could come out of his mouth except 'eh' i was shocked also. Collins never told me anything so i could not believe my closet pal could be guilty of that crime till the boss repeated his question. Na there i know say Davido Gobe na small thing....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
360prince: thanks dad but first i need breastttt milk or malt smiley

Shebi beauty jacobs na ya new wife, go suck her breasttt na grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
360prince: thanks dad but first i need breastttt milk or malt smiley
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 360prince(m): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
The rock5555:

Shebi beauty jacobs na ya new wife, go suck her breasttt na grin
dad sorry because i forgot to tell you about my wife. See your drink here [ ]?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by kinxlink(m): 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kudos 2 u bro,more wine in ur cup,more ink into ur pen and more balm in ur arms, it is ur gui @2go....Abayo92
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hehehehehehehe collins own don finish
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by TrishaP(f): 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
The Rock I can't access my mails, dunno Y. Whatever you sent...Thanks I'm grateful.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by honorbule(m): 4:23am On Dec 27, 2013
still reading.....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 6:17am On Dec 27, 2013
TrishaP: The Rock I can't access my mails, dunno Y. Whatever you sent...Thanks I'm grateful.
ermm... Sweedy my hrt dy beat 4 u o*winks* but am afraid lekinz and the rock fit snatch u away 4rm me. Them be baddoos
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:04am On Dec 27, 2013
TrishaP: The Rock I can't access my mails, dunno Y. Whatever you sent...Thanks I'm grateful.

flash me with the number on my signature, i go text u the airtime..
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by TrishaP(f): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2013
@Mimisboy, nobody is taking me away.

@Rock, NO P.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Daniel2802(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2013
Good morning everyone.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:45am On Dec 27, 2013
01emek: Hehehehehehehe collins own don finish
Na u talk am ooo

360prince: dad sorry because i forgot to tell you about my wife. See your drink here [ ]?

so u do marriage finish u no inform ur dad, ur wife sef no even respect me, chai i go deal wf una

kinxlink: Kudos 2 u bro,more wine in ur cup,more ink into ur pen and more balm in ur arms, it is ur gui @2go....Abayo92

Mehn Abayo na you be this, welcome bro
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by TrishaP(f): 8:47am On Dec 27, 2013
The Rock, Thank you I got it.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:55am On Dec 27, 2013
honorbule: still reading.....

Continue reading sir...

Mimisboygreat: ermm... Sweedy my hrt dy beat 4 u o*winks* but am afraid lekinz and the rock fit snatch u away 4rm me. Them be baddoos

U this boy no dey see babes comot ya eyes, abeg leave my babes oooo or else Uthman go bouncer u.

BTW where Winnie naw? Na she sabi deal wif una type
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:57am On Dec 27, 2013
Daniel2802: Good morning everyone.
Good morning to u sir
TrishaP: The Rock, Thank you I got it.
alrite ma'am

na till evening i go update, cus we get Family prayer stuffs.
See una later....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 3Dimension: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2013
Collins don enta gobe!!!!! No be small tin ... Oga emma go come dance skelewu for him head... Compliment of the season to #ThePreacher'sSon2Family
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 11:52am On Dec 27, 2013
TrishaP: @Mimisboy, nobody is taking me away.

@Rock, NO P.
does that mean you've agreed to stick with me? Oooh! Am so much happy!

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by dagift333(m): 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
Rock how far na, its been long

i hope ure preparing to resume
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
Mimisboygreat: chai! Honey i missed you like kilode. If i lie make lekinz head minimize#lol

U don fail....My head just dey maximize ni after Sexy S. don come do Xmas for my bedroom

Mimisboygreat: ermm... Sweedy my hrt dy beat 4 u o*winks* but am afraid lekinz and the rock fit snatch u away 4rm me. Them be baddoos

U too like girl jooor....I no fit dey ff u drag dis 1...Gbaun....Nt my type
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
Make i dey type and play PES jare.
Chai see Foxy reach my side and i was unavailable, i don miss ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Daniel2802(m): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
Abeg oh,who don listen to the remix of caro?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
MINUS ONE

i stared at Collins intently while oga Emma stared at me like i was also on the show, i could not believe Collins would do something without telling me, i guess he needed sharp cash and left me out of it. But i could not remember when he sold the water, i tried cracking my brain but thoughts flew away like birds. I had to look at Collins more closly to make sure i was still seeing my friend.

"Collins no be you dem dey talk to?" Oga Emma woke us both from our deep thoughts. I shook my head to signify that i did not know anything.

"Peter shebi Collins no come work yestaday" Oga Emma asked me next since Collins could not find his tongue again.

"Sir em him no come yestaday but him been escourt me in the evening" I replied.

"Collins i say that five bags you sell for that mama yestaday evening where the money dey? Abi you give Emma?" The boss asked for the third time.

The situation began making sense to me, the time Collins went out and left me reading papers was when he sold the water and the boss was there, maybe he thought the old man would be too dumb to remember, he spent the money alone. As a sharp man i already had solution to the situation but i could not wisper to Collins so as not to implicate myself.

The dude would just have said he forgot the money at home or he change clothes and left it in the pocket of the other but i guess bad things always makes a bright sharp man dumb, when you are caught doing bad, your thinking cap just closes down and dies away until everything passes away you would begin to regret your decisions.

"Collins you gree say you sell five bags without giving anybody money?" The boss asked again.

Collins murdered himself by nodding his head, the boss just nod his own head and walked away. My body became cold as a fridge, oga Emma did not say anything, he just shook his head and ordered us to continue loading the bus, when he went inside Collins was smiling, he thought that the mess he put himself into was finished, he began wistling and loading the water while the innoncent me was almost having HBP.

We all went to Wamba together without Oga Emma saying anything about the incident, Collins was thinking that since they both a neigbours the man would not do him anything. Oga Emma on the other hand joke and laughed with us as normal while my heart still beat like a mad dog was chasing me.

Collins told me that he gave his mother the money to but some food stuffs while he gave N50 to Lami, she knew what he did but they kept it between themselves.

I was silent throughout that day while Collins was making a hell of noise, he even did small chokay but i was to sober to share with him anything. He laughed at my weak heartedness, if only he knew what oga Emma had in stock for him.

We went everywhere together till evening when we were supposed to collect our pay, that was when oga Emma contenance changed, he called both of us before he and looked at us sternly before speaking.

"Collins, na you and who follow share the money?" He asked.

"Sir na only me", Collins answered cheerfully, he thought an award would be given to him.

"Ehen, so Peter no follow you?" he asked again.

"Yes sir" Collins still answered while my heartbeat rate increased, i knew what was coming next.

"Ok so you don show say you be thief, you no even fear sef, you do am infront of my father, am sorry to inform you, i dont work with theives so from today one i dont want to see you in my factory again. The money that you stole is your pay for today so go home and tell your mother what you did" Oga Emma confirmed my fears, he paid me and left.

We both looked at ourselves with sad eyes, the full implications of his misdeeds had hit him hard, instead of feeling remorse he was bragging that his mother would talk to oga Emma and he would be back. I smiled sadly and left him alone. I had lost a brother, partner in crime and friend. It was a pity that i became the last man standing in the battle of the witest. I promised my self to resign from Chokaying, a promise i never kept.

Collins mum called my mum that night, Collins told her that i was also involved but oga Emma liked me alot thats why he did not sack me also. He spewed trash about how we chokayed together and other stuffs but as a sharp man i claimed innoncence, my mother bugged me down with warnings and advices. That singular act strained our friendship but we later got back together again, Malice was the least thing on my mind.

Life continued but this time i was a one man army other soldiers joined in the battle field but i still remained the undefeated champion. My secret was determination.

Make i go update my second thread....

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
dagift333: Rock how far na, its been long

i hope ure preparing to resume

Mehn make them no call of strike abeg, me wan still flex house, how wish say school dey NL i for be the number 1 student grin
BTW my name never comot for list, i still dey wait 2nd list..
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 3Dimension: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
The rock5555:

Life continued but this time i was a one man army other soldiers joined in the battle field but i still remained the undefeated champion. My secret was determination.
undisputed, undefeated, forever-reigning champion!!!! Bros I dey follow u like twitter
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Uthman51(m): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
Undisputed champion cheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by dagift333(m): 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
The rock5555:

Mehn make them no call of strike abeg, me wan still flex house, how wish say school dey NL i for be the number 1 student grin
BTW my name never comot for list, i still dey wait 2nd list..

lets just pray oh
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by jeromedili(m): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
[quote author=The rock5555]MINUS ONE

i stared at Collins intently while oga Emma stared at me like i was also on the show, i could not believe Collins would do something without telling me, i guess he needed sharp cash and left me out of it. But i could not remember when he sold the water, i tried cracking my brain but thoughts flew away like birds. I had to look at Collins more closly to make sure i was still seeing my friend.

"Collins no be you dem dey talk to?" Oga Emma woke us both from our deep thoughts. I shook my head to signify that i did not know anything.

"Peter shebi Collins no come work yestaday" Oga Emma asked me next since Collins could not find his tongue again.

"Sir em him no come yestaday but him been escourt me in the evening" I replied.

"Collins i say that five bags you sell for that mama yestaday evening where the money dey? Abi you give Emma?" The boss asked for the third time.

The situation began making sense to me, the time Collins went out and left me reading papers was when he sold the water and the boss was there, maybe he thought the old man would be too dumb to remember, he spent the money alone. As a sharp man i already had solution to the situation but i could not wisper to Collins so as not to implicate myself.

The dude would just have said he forgot the money at home or he change clothes and left it in the pocket of the other but i guess bad things always makes a bright sharp man dumb, when you are caught doing bad, your thinking cap just closes down and dies away until everything passes away you would begin to regret your decisions.

"Collins you gree say you sell five bags without giving anybody money?" The boss asked again.

Collins murdered himself by nodding his head, the boss just nod his own head and walked away. My body became cold as a fridge, oga Emma did not say anything, he just shook his head and ordered us to continue loading the bus, when he went inside Collins was smiling, he thought that the mess he put himself into was finished, he began wistling and loading the water while the innoncent me was almost having HBP.

We all went to Wamba together without Oga Emma saying anything about the incident, Collins was thinking that since they both a neigbours the man would not do him anything. Oga Emma on the other hand joke and laughed with us as normal while my heart still beat like a mad dog was chasing me.

Collins told me that he gave his mother the money to but some food stuffs while he gave N50 to Lami, she knew what he did but they kept it between themselves.

I was silent throughout that day while Collins was making a hell of noise, he even did small chokay but i was to sober to share with him anything. He laughed at my weak heartedness, if only he knew what oga Emma had in stock for him.

We went everywhere together till evening when we were supposed to collect our pay, that was when oga Emma contenance changed, he called both of us before he and looked at us sternly before speaking.

"Collins, na you and who follow share the money?" He asked.

"Sir na only me", Collins answered cheerfully, he thought an award would be given to him.

"Ehen, so Peter no follow you?" he asked again.

"Yes sir" Collins still answered while my heartbeat rate increased, i knew what was coming next.

"Ok so you don show say you be thief, you no even fear sef, you do am infront of my father, am sorry to inform you, i dont work with theives so from today one i dont want to see you in my factory again. The money that you stole is your pay for today so go home and tell your mother what you did" Oga Emma confirmed my fears, he paid me and left.

We both looked at ourselves with sad eyes, the full implications of his misdeeds had hit him hard, instead of feeling remorse he was bragging that his mother would talk to oga Emma and he would be back. I smiled sadly and left him alone. I had lost a brother, partner in crime and friend. It was a pity that i became the last man standing in the battle of the witest. I promised my self to resign from Chokaying, a promise i never kept.

Collins mum called my mum that night, Collins told her that i was also involved but oga Emma liked me alot thats why he did not sack me also. He spewed trash about how we chokayed together and other stuffs but as a sharp man i claimed innoncence, my mother bugged me down with warnings and advices. That singular act strained our friendship but we later got back together again, Malice was the least thing on my mind.

Make i go update my second thread.... [/quote been a silent ready all along....nice one bro..please jux try dey upload steady
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by jeromedili(m): 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
Nice story bro... Can't wait for the next update

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) / Oga Landlord 21+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.