Stats: 3,178,961 members, 7,906,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:32 PM

Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat (28612 Views)

"The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by xynerise: 11:01am On Nov 23, 2013
Another thing is the misuse of puntuations.

Someone will ask ''aw r u'' without a question mark. Instead, you will see a semi-colon(; ) grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by dmcdad: 11:01am On Nov 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:
So we are just not into you guys!
Is it so difficult to accept that a girl(s) would rather not chat with you?
Of all my whatsapp contact, i only maintain regular chats with 4 people. Not bacause i find all others boring, but i just don't know you enough to chat like i do with others, or we are both introverts.

Tell me, isn't there atleast one girl on your list who you gist with every minute? You can't expect everybody to be like her geez. The so called 'dumb' chatter is prolly another guy's most lively chat mate.
Let me free you guys. Just typed epistles twice buh before I could send, my browser did an automatic shutdown. I can't try a third time...

Buh....
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by adexsimply(m): 11:01am On Nov 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Be like say pesin don do am to u shey? grin
you're so on-point grin grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 23, 2013
olu_kenzo :

My sister no vex say I use you as example, but as I dey quote this your post, my text editor just mark everything with red. E no better at-all. You fit be smart person for real life but all this shorthand something dey make am hard for some of us to even read, talk more of understanding your post. I mean, na make we for understand you post am in the first place now. And abeg, dey always remember to put space after your punctuations. Once more, no vex say I use your post as example. One love!
cheesycheesy U try ehn

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by mspee(f): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2013
Iaz93:

I can't ask some random chick those Na...grin Wetin concern me with where she dey grin.

That's what some of you don't know. Just imagine...I give you my pin today, we get talking and the next question you throw at me is; wia r u? Hv u eatn?

Very annoying
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by dmcdad: 11:03am On Nov 23, 2013
joeydozzy:

You no get am . Na "Awayu?"

And I do notice after each reply the number of k increases

me: hey

Chick:Awayu?

me: I'm good. love your dp

Chick:k. love your status

me: thanks. was stolen though

Chick: kk

Me: How is nosa? haven't heard from him

Chick: kkk

Me: miss you guys

Chick :kkkk

Before you know it, the k turns out to be one hundred in number. Chai! Naija girls ehn!
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Be like say pesin don do am to u shey? grin
I type the whole alphabets give the person back grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Faith93: 11:03am On Nov 23, 2013
screenagerjoe: Who dafuq is Faith93.?? Sounds like all dese 2go usernames
no is my username for the I.d of nairaland..mur own ko?
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Slasha1(f): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2013
Faith93: I onli added my ideal to the matter..don't knw offense
Is Funke Akindele a NLander?
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by dmcdad: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2013
xynerise: The truth is that some people use these abbreviations as an avenue to hide their ''bad spellings'' syndrome.
Chop knuckle!
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by sopoundz(m): 11:04am On Nov 23, 2013
Its funny how dese gals act up sumtyms. I aint got tym 4 deir monosyllabic BS. They always want you 2 flaunt wat yu got b4 they act all free wiv you.... Der z a gal on my contact tho.
Me: hey
Gal: hi
Me: I'm major
Gal:k
Me: n u r?
Gal: doesn't reali mata
I didn't reply afta dat, I didn't ping so she reciprocated, I travelled outta d country,chngn ma dp, flaunting n all dat. I decided 2 ping ha again, I updated my dp(pic I took wiv sum white dudes)
Me: Hello
Me hw r you
Gal: I'm fine, you?
Me: nt reali fine tho
Gal: y?
Me: d last tym we had a chat, yu gv me a cold shoulder or rather yu snubbed me
Gal: reali? Can't rmba tho. Lol
Me: so u owe me an apology?
Gal: mayb
*Fast 4wrdn a lil cuz we did d intro again*
Me: wah scul do yu attend?
Gal: uniport... You?
Me: grad of igbinedion university okada
Gal: reali? Dats nice. Its a very a nice scul hrd alotta bou it
Me: nothn dere jare!
Gal: I pray o! All dese rich men children.
Me:lol. No o. I'm in d streets hussling
Gal: you cnt b in d streets,look @ your dp. You r chilling n having fun
(d chat took a new dimension)
Cut d long stry short n 4wrd 2 diz day she z telln me. She loves me prolly strt sumfin dat might lead 2 marriage.

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by adexsimply(m): 11:04am On Nov 23, 2013
Baybe: I type the whole alphabets give the person back grin

angry angry
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 23, 2013
mencade6: give our chat life a chance to see if we are chattable.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Faith93: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2013
Slasha!:

Is Funke Akindele a NLander?
I dunno sef..but I no understand you
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Danhumprey: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:
So what if she really did nothing?
You end a convo because of that even when there's a million other things to talk about? undecided

Biko some of you just have no idea how to hold a convo.
You're just being a feminist. Period! You find it difficult to accept that most of you girls are just so dumb in the head. Most girls think that it is a guy that is supposed to start and maintain a convo at all time,and all they would typing are mere annoying rubbish!
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by dmcdad: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2013
xynerise:
You are really a patient man grin

I deleted someone from my friends list because of the annoying status she updates.

What the hell is ''Eating on my mind'', ''Wedding on my mind'', ''I don't give a 4uk what you tell me''? undecided

They will even insult someone on their status. Like ''John, you are very stupi'd''

Bloody Hell
Pure trash! No more Abuja on point since the strike...

I saw this some days ago and I thought I should share it. I couldn't help laughing

Since ASUU strike started, I haven't seen girl's dps in hotels and classy cars of 2012 /13, PH Loading, Abuja on Point, Benin on my mind, paris is de best place Fọṛ your shopping,Shoprite tins,Calabar was fun, party tins , Swimming tin,... Lol Everybody dey house dey shine eyes like thief man touchlight, Una never see anything... Snap pictures for your house na or your papa flat boot mecerdes Benz 1989 model... Lol...No money for brazillian hair ,dem go on lowcut and Nigeriain hair .. No more Shawarma, na beans... Una never see anything... Christmas don reach oooo....Una go barb punk... ..
Lol!!!! =D =))
Better start joining mummy to her shop before Xmas reach. =D

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by dmcdad: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2013
xynerise:
You are really a patient man grin

I deleted someone from my friends list because of the annoying status she updates.

What the hell is ''Eating on my mind'', ''Wedding on my mind'', ''I don't give a 4uk what you tell me''? undecided

They will even insult someone on their status. Like ''John, you are very stupi'd''

Bloody Hell
Pure trash! No more Abuja on point since the strike...

I saw this some days ago and I thought I should share it. I couldn't help laughing

Since ASUU strike started, I haven't seen girl's dps in hotels and classy cars of 2012 /13, PH Loading, Abuja on Point, Benin on my mind, paris is de best place Fọṛ your shopping,Shoprite tins,Calabar was fun, party tins , Swimming tin,... Lol Everybody dey house dey shine eyes like thief man touchlight, Una never see anything... Snap pictures for your house na or your papa flat boot mecerdes Benz 1989 model... Lol...No money for brazillian hair ,dem go on lowcut and Nigeriain hair .. No more Shawarma, na beans... Una never see anything... Christmas don reach oooo....Una go barb punk... ..
Lol!!!! =D =))
Better start joining mummy to her shop before Xmas reach. =D
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by mspee(f): 11:08am On Nov 23, 2013
xynerise:
r u 1 of dem? grin

Don't be surprise to see these abbreviations on answer scripts from students. It has eaten deep in their systems that they even use it to write essay or letter in their exams

Nah. I hate shorthand style of writing with everything in me angry

You're on point. Even when they copy notes in class, abbreviations is what you see. Very annoying thing angry
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by dmcdad: 11:09am On Nov 23, 2013
Truckpusher: I simply tell them with all seriousness that I'm an ex-militant but waiting on the Govt to fulfill their promises else i would return to carrying arms and immediately they are quiet shebi them wan know wetin i dey do ni!.......though some will manage to walk and never return again grin grin grin

i no get time for olodo girls at all
Bunch of olodos
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Iaz93: 11:09am On Nov 23, 2013
ms_pee:

That's what some of you don't know. Just imagine...I give you my pin today, we get talking and the next question you throw at me is; wia r u? Hv u eatn?

Very annoying
gringrin How about if you say "I'm at home" and "Yes, I have eaten".

Then wait for the next message. It may lead to something, you know! winkgrin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by dmcdad: 11:11am On Nov 23, 2013
Ajibel: And those eskimi gals never stopped being silly.
This is what i do to those who likes "kk-ing"

Me- Alright, take care
She- k
Me - L
She - what is L?
Me - what is k?
or sometimes she responds with M and i'd continue with N and so on...
Buh they are mostly the ones that start the chat sad
Rotflmao... Shebi them sabi a-z? Why them come dey ask wetin L mean when them no fit talk wetin k mean?
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by dmcdad: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2013
Dannyxy: Ladies make una change, make una change, the earlier the better ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is what they call a conversation... Guy:hey, wasup.. Girl: i'am fine and you?... Guy: never been better, how was you night?... Girl: it was great, but it was a bit cold though... Guy:awww, i'am sure a cup coffee will help... Girl:i will do just that, so how was yours, hope you slept well?.. Blah blah blah, naija girls learn!
Gbam! Gbam!! Gbam!!!
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Truckpusher(m): 11:14am On Nov 23, 2013
xynerise:
r u 1 of dem? grin

Don't be surprise to see these abbreviations on answer scripts from students. It has eaten deep in their systems that they even use it to write essay or letter in their exams
grin grin You're right......unfortunately some people in their twenties are following this uncultured and lazy set of people........The moment you write to me using those abbreviations and one incomprehensible apps language i just ignore you because i already assume that i'm dealing with a lazy teenager or an irresponsible adult....shekina angry

Though we can never tell if this will somehow in years to come or in another century revolutionize the way people communicate and write ,after all most things we enjoy today was frowned at by the society where the ideas were first hatched many years ago.So ,let us keep an open mind and not categorically paint it all bad.....I don't want to be on the wrong side of history when it's being made. grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Iaz93: 11:14am On Nov 23, 2013
sopoundz: Its funny how dese gals act up sumtyms. I aint got tym 4 deir monosyllabic BS. They always want you 2 flaunt wat yu got b4 they act all free wiv you.... Der z a gal on my contact tho.
Me: hey
Me: I'm major
Gal:k
Me: n u r?
Gal: doesn't reali mata
I didn't reply afta dat, I didn't ping so she reciprocated, I travelled outta d country,chngn ma dp, flaunting n all dat. I decided 2 ping ha again, I updated my dp(pic I took wiv sum white dudes)
Me: Hello
Me hw r you
Gal: I'm fine, you?
Me: nt reali fine tho
Gal: y?
Me: d last tym we had a chat, yu gv me a cold shoulder or rather yu snubbed me
Gal: reali? Can't rmba tho. Lol
Me: so u owe me an apology?
Gal: mayb
*Fast 4wrdn a lil cuz we did d intro again*
Me: wah scul do yu attend?
Gal: uniport... You?
Me: grad of igbinedion university okada
Gal: reali? Dats nice. Its a very a nice scul hrd alotta bou it
Me: nothn dere jare!
Gal: I pray o! All dese rich men children.
Me:lol. No o. I'm in d streets hussling
Gal: you cnt b in d streets,look @ your dp. You r chilling n having fun
(d chat took a new dimension)
Cut d long stry short n 4wrd 2 diz day she z telln me. She loves me prolly strt sumfin dat might lead 2 marriage.

LMAO!! No be small thing oh!

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Slasha1(f): 11:16am On Nov 23, 2013
Danhumprey: They are guilty ofcourse. But not to a worst extent as compared to the girls.
You think? Maybe you are yet to meet them. There are more guys than girls on my list and a good number of them write pretty dumb things. So bad that I had to quit visiting some chat apps.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Danhumprey: 11:16am On Nov 23, 2013
Dannyxy: pleeaasee, i hate it when girls carry themselves like they are something, you should happy i am even starting a conversation with you, there are many girls who don't have that priveledge.. What is "i" "K"?.. That's why i love white girls cheesy
Exactly! Most girls think you're doing them a favour trying to shower them with attention. Are they special human beings? Mtcheeewww.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by dmcdad: 11:17am On Nov 23, 2013
xynerise: Another thing is the misuse of puntuations.

Someone will ask ''aw r u'' without a question mark. Instead, you will see a semi-colon(; ) grin
Very olodo girls...
Imagine, you ask a girl how she is and she responds with "fine?". What is the question mark doing there? And there is never a time they will ask you a question and insert the question mark. What is actually wrong with most girls for goodness sake? Jeez!
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by xynerise: 11:17am On Nov 23, 2013
Even the ones that try to write good english will end up messing it up. Using the wrong personal pronouns with the wrong auxiliary verb grin.

E.g
Me: Is your dad back?
Girl: Yes, he have come home.

Seriously, a lot of people use ''have'' for a singular subject
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 23, 2013
adexsimply:

angry angry
tonguetongue
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by UjSizzle(f): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2013
Danhumprey: You're just being a feminist. Period! You find it difficult to accept that most of you girls are just so dumb in the head. Most girls think that it is a guy that is supposed to start and maintain a convo at all time,and all they would typing are mere annoying rubbish!
Only as much as guys find it difficult to accept they are also part reason smiley

I am not a feminist, i say the truth irrespective of sexes. So far, all you guys have been doing is bash girls, i'm only trying to make you see how you are at fault too. Call it evening the scale a bit.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Danhumprey: 11:19am On Nov 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:
It's the generation of insensitive males undecided
And this is the generation of dumb,clueless and annoying females,isn't it? undecided
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by xynerise: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2013
dmcdad:
Very olodo girls...
Imagine, you ask a girl how she is and she responds with "fine?". What is the question mark doing there? And there is never a time they will ask you a question and insert the question mark. What is actually wrong with most girls for goodness sake? Jeez!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply)

Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? / My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" / How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55