Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,919 members, 7,906,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:58 AM

Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat (28607 Views)

"The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Iaz93: 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
ms_pee:

That's because the guys are dumb undecided

If you notice that she's the dumb type, try to spark up the conversation with intelligent questions/topics. And if she is not interested, just shut up and move on...

And no, I do not agree with you.
It seems most of them are not always interested. If we now decide to shut up and move on, they'll say "we have forgotten about them" ...they'll be like "you don't even chat with me again" undecided

HAH!!! Serious matter!
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by adexsimply(m): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mahkis: Hmmm,,,,,, hope am writin on de right plc cox am kinda new here. Is der Ntin like f1(help) for new users? am like goin madt tryin to figure everytin all by myself ............ Well abuh de topic, '' if u fink she isn't fun,or doesn't no Hw to chat. U too can make de chat fun like crazy by bringing up interesting nd intelligent topics nt always asking question asif nah exam hall abi who wants to be a millionaire una dy. It a chat, make HA fel @ home
hmm..kk angry angry
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by xynerise: 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Xylophone pity my ribs oo grin
You dey laugh? No be una dey do am? grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Danhumprey: 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
xynerise:
You are really a patient man grin

I deleted someone from my friends list because of the annoying status she updates.

What the hell is ''Eating on my mind'', ''Wedding on my mind'', ''I don't give a 4uk what you tell me''? undecided

They will even insult someone on their status. Like ''John, you are very stupi'd''

Bloody Hell
This is exactly what annoys me most with most girls on my list! The statuses they updates are plain silly and annoying. Take for example,a girl update a status like this,"I love my boyfriend","my boyfriend cheat on me","men are dogs" Like WTF? angry
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by xynerise: 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2013
Sometimes, no matter how hard you try to make the conversation lively, they will still mess it up with rhetorical questions.

Girl: Where are you?
Me: I am in the office
Girl: What are you doing in the office?
Me: undecided ( wetin she mean?)

Make I tell her say I dey wash cloth for office?
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Faith93: 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
Danhumprey: Would you just shut up and blast off the face of this thread? What rubbish! We're talking about something serious here,and you're trying to crack silly jokes. angry
what av done for yoou to desreve insut..pls forgv nd forget.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by naturalwaves: 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
Do girls really deserve all these attention of trying to chat them up and all? If you look at it very well, they are inconsequential in the scheme of things. They are to be chatted and played with when one is suffering from jobless joblessness(in obiamgbon's voice). Rather than chat with a girl, I would rather chat with sensible guys that we can discuss ideas except the intelligent ones. Most of the girls all over ere hungry girls. When they call you 'dearie', sweetheart, honey etc watch it! They are about to beg. The next line after you say 'yes' will be I need your help, can you help me? I always put them off with the reply......maybe, if it isn't about money (That's a killer reply!). You need to see the reactions after such. For others that are experts at the game, they will start chatting you up frequently for about three days before the main request SMH. Most girls don't even know that those guys bugging them just want to bang them.Nothing more! When guys want to search for a wife material, they know how to do that. Women are generally not worth the headache, Abeg! There are a whole lot of better things to do.
Moreover, women are like shadows, you follow them, they run from you, you get back from them, they follow you.

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Iaz93: 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
xynerise: Sometimes, no matter how hard you try to make the conversation lively, they will still mess it up with rhetorical questions.

Lmao!!! Tell am say you dey peel yam.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2013
xynerise: Sometimes, no matter how hard you try to make the conversation lively, they will still mess it up with rhetorical questions.

why didnt u say consulting my babalawo or chasing antelopes ? grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by UjSizzle(f): 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
xynerise:
You dey laugh? No be una dey do am? grin
Why i no go laff? cheesy
The lol thing is so true abeg grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by xynerise: 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
Iaz93: Lmao!!! Tell am say you dey peel yam.
grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Danhumprey: 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
xynerise:
r u 1 of dem? grin

Don't be surprise to see these abbreviations on answer scripts from students. It has eaten deep in their systems that they even use it to write essay or letter in their exams
Exactly! No wonder we have a high rate of failures in simple O'level English language and even in university examination. If they graduate with such habits,believe me,reading their application letters would be an eye sore.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by xynerise: 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mondisweets: why didnt u say consulting my babalawo or chasing antelopes ? grin
I hear you grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
Danny easy oh. She only aired her view. No chop her raw. But like seriously, some guys and chicks,dont know how to chat. Imagine a guy u are chatting with for the 1st tym,will start asking you for your number. Thats absurd.[my opinion though] are u on watsapp? [a new method of ,"can i have your number"
Danhumprey: You're just being a feminist. Period! You find it difficult to accept that most of you girls are just so dumb in the head. Most girls think that it is a guy that is supposed to start and maintain a convo at all time,and all they would typing are mere annoying rubbish!
Danhumprey: You're just being a feminist. Period! You find it difficult to accept that most of you girls are just so dumb in the head. Most girls think that it is a guy that is supposed to start and maintain a convo at all time,and all they would typing are mere annoying rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by xynerise: 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Why i no go laff? cheesy
The lol thing is so true abeg grin
Does it make any sense? grin

Me: I lost my aunt last night
Girl: Lol. Wow! Its a pity
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Danhumprey: 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
Faith93: Man and girl shd love eachoda nd chat to eachoda well..tthatss is d faiir I cud advise them i
Tell me,are you suffering from dyslexia or what? WTF is wrong with you? angry
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Iaz93: 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
xynerise:

LMAO!

shockedshocked Ahhhhh!!! I wouldn't even ask her if she's mad.
I'd just reply her straight; Girl, you are mad!
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Prymestrr(m): 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2013
Danhumprey: Tell me,are you suffering from dyslexia or what? WTF is wrong with you? angry
Hehehehe... Easy dude... ASUU is on strike!
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by xynerise: 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
Iaz93: LMAO!

shockedshocked Ahhhhh!!! I wouldn't even ask her if she's mad.
I'd just reply her straight; Girl, you are mad!
grin. The truth is that some people don't know the meaning of ''Lol''
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Danhumprey: 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2013
xynerise: Another thing is the misuse of puntuations.

Someone will ask ''aw r u'' without a question mark. Instead, you will see a semi-colon(; ) grin
Some don't even use punctuation marks at all. They would type something you think it's a question,but in the real sense,it's just a statement. grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by xynerise: 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
Danhumprey: Some don't even use punctuation marks at all. They would type something you think it's a question,but in the real sense,it's just a statement. grin
No be small things o.

Choi! I must watch Chelsea match today. As usual they will lose tongue
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Faith93: 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
Danhumprey: Tell me,are you suffering from dyslexia or what? WTF is wrong with you? angry
pple plesea beg danhumprry for my behaalf..he's no happy..am sori forgive and forget..plaese
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by mspee(f): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2013
Iaz93: It seems most of them are not always interested. If we now decide to shut up and move on, they'll say "we have forgotten about them" ...they'll be like "you don't even chat with me again" undecided

HAH!!! Serious matter!

Just say hi to them and face front. wink
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by UjSizzle(f): 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
Adaobi12: Danny easy oh. She only aired her view. No chop her raw. But like seriously, some guys and chicks,dont know how to chat. Imagine a guy u are chatting with for the 1st tym,will start asking you for your number. Thats absurd.[my opinion though] are u on watsapp? [a new method of ,"can i have your number"
Dannyboy couldn't munch me raw even if he wanted to cheesy
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Iaz93: 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
xynerise:
grin. The truth is that some people don't know the meaning of ''Lol''
gringringrin HABA!!!
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by UjSizzle(f): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
xynerise:

rofl lmao oh shiiit! grin grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Iaz93: 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
xynerise:
Choi! I must watch Chelsea match today. As usual they will lose tongue
undecidedundecided angry
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Iaz93: 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
ms_pee:

Just say hi to them and face front. wink
Okay, I'll try! cheesy
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by UjSizzle(f): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
Iaz93: It seems most of them are not always interested. If we now decide to shut up and move on, they'll say "we have forgotten about them" ...they'll be like "you don't even chat with me again" undecided

HAH!!! Serious matter!
If they tell you that just let them know it's their fault.
Life is easy when you're blunt smiley
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by zube01(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
Faith93: pple plesea beg danhumprry for my behaalf..he's no happy..am sori forgive and forget..plaese
Wtf...are u really typing this..or are u trying to be funny?
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by bank2k4real(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
RAPMAN02: me self don dey sense am.........they would make u ask all the questions in this world but they wnt ask in return

True talk....e tire me oooo...

Btw check my signature for the latest PROMO on NL
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Danhumprey: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ajibel:

lol it's what they assume to be Ok. And even if i'm replied with Ok, i respond with Pl grin grin
Lol....you be one serious madman. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (33) (Reply)

My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) / Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? / My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.