Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,915 members, 7,883,183 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:20 AM

Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat (28502 Views)

"The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
All the guys here af te "p". Ladies beware o! Lolz
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannyxy(m): 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2013
Typical Naija girl.. Girl: hy... Guy: hello, how are you doing?... Girl:"gud"(as in what the heck?).. The guy still trying to keep a conversation continues.. Guy: ok. So how is your day going?.. Girl: "gud"(una dey see?)... Guy:i see... Girl:see what?... Guy:bad... Girl:kk.. At this point i go offline ---------------------------------------------------------- Two days later, the same girl hollas at me.. Girl:hy, y did u go 4ffline dah day na... Guy: ur papa, y u stay online?...
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Iaz93: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:
If they tell you that just let them know it's their fault.
Life is easy when you're blunt smiley
That's exactly what I'm going to do. wink
I'm just waiting for the next dumb girl.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannyxy(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2013
Most time it's even the girls that holla at you first..
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by drealdoc89(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2013
jmoore: Some are lazy to type the "hi" in full. They prefer "i"
Here is how I deal with them

Girl: i
Jmoore: j
Girl: meaning?
Jmoore: I thought we are reciting A B C D.......

GUY YOU FUNNY O! grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by rill: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2013
Boy-hi
Girl-hello
Boy-hw r u
Girl-i'm fine and u?
Boy-i'm gud. How ws ur day?
Girl-boring. Stayed indoor, alone all through. (She didn't just stop at boring o)
Boy-same here. But tanks to tv, i was able to manage the boredom.
Girl- urs is even better. Only had light for an hour. Wicked nepa. (She didn't reply "kk" )
Boy-lolz. nepa wasn't nice here either. I just had to put on the gen.
Girl- u be big boy now. U can afford to put on ur gen even at noon unlike me. ( The girl no form o, an honest reply)
Boy- no o, me na proper pako abeg. (The guy sef humble)
Girl- hmmm, i hear u ....

Beht wait, is these kinda convo too much to ask from a naija gal
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Caracta(f): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2013
Una still dey here?
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Faith93: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2013
zube01: Wtf...are u really typing this..or are u trying to be funny?
plaese leave type of my chat..am nt funny gal.m.I jst want advice men nd gal..and pple insult me here..and there...wat I do gor this..is nt first tym I put chat for nairaland..aaam jjst try friendly to people..bbbut am not allowed and nobody even care for me..darmhumphry sori I live nw..and am nt goin to bbe back for here again...I'll miss u' all of..but mk I go..since pple have hate me too much here..I feel bad cryit no fair..Bye bye friendship
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by sopoundz(m): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
Like my frnd wuld always say "spendn yur whole time talkn wiv a girl lowers your IQ"
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
Faith93: plaese leave type of my chat..am nt funny gal.m.I jst want advice men nd gal..and pple insult me here..and there...wat I do gor this..is nt first tym I put chat for nairaland..aaam jjst try friendly to people..bbbut am not allowed and nobody even care for me..darmhumphry sori I live nw..and am nt goin to bbe back for here again...I'll miss u' all of..but mk I go..since pple have hate me too much here..I feel bad cryit no fair..Bye bye friendship

Please girlfrnd, tell me u are just being funny? Seriously? shocked
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by 12month: 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
Faith93: plaese leave type of my chat..am nt funny gal.m.I jst want advice men nd gal..and pple insult me here..and there...wat I do gor this..is nt first tym I put chat for nairaland..aaam jjst try friendly to people..bbbut am not allowed and nobody even care for me..darmhumphry sori I live nw..and am nt goin to bbe back for here again...I'll miss u' all of..but mk I go..since pple have hate me too much here..I feel bad cryit no fair..Bye bye friendship

lwkmd
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
xynerise:
No be small things o.

Choi! I must watch Chelsea match today. As usual they will lose tongue
You wish! undecided
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by adexsimply(m): 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
grin grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by dmcdad: 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2013
xynerise: Another thing is the misuse of ''LOL'' grin

Me: Yesterday was so stressful
Girl: Lol
Me: What is funny?
Girl: Lol. Nothing o
Me: So how are you today?
Girl: Lol. Fine

angry
Chai! Girls no go stop to dey amaze person.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Caracta(f): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2013
sopoundz: Like my frnd wuld always say "spendn yur whole time talkn wiv a girl lowers your IQ"

Tell him to stick to boys only. Better for his IQ. And you also need to learn how to type in full. It is "with" not "wiv". Improve your IQ and stop complaining about things you do.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by adexsimply(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2013
Baybe: You wish! undecided
before nko? you're losing tongue tongue
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Danhumprey: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
ms_pee:

You are (among) the reason for this topic! angry
You sef see am. I won't be surprised if she is under 20yrs. grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Iaz93: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
Baybe: You wish! undecided
You are a Chelsea fan? cheesy
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by adexsimply(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
Caracta:

Tell him to stick to boys only. Better for his IQ. And you also need to learn how to type in full. It is "with" not "wiv". Improve your IQ and stop complaining about things you do.
u ar vewi wiked grin grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Caracta(f): 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
adexsimply:
u ar vewi wiked grin grin
The guys have been correcting us. We need to reciprocate the kind gesture.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by dmcdad: 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
rill: Boy-hi
Girl-hello
Boy-hw r u
Girl-i'm fine and u?
Boy-i'm gud. How ws ur day?
Girl-boring. Stayed indoor, alone all through. (She didn't just stop at boring o)
Boy-same here. But tanks to tv, i was able to manage the boredom.
Girl- urs is even better. Only had light for an hour. Wicked nepa. (She didn't reply "kk" )
Boy-lolz. nepa wasn't nice here either. I just had to put on the gen.
Girl- u be big boy now. U can afford to put on ur gen even at noon unlike me. ( The girl no form o, an honest reply)
Boy- no o, me na proper pako abeg. (The guy sef humble)
Girl- hmmm, i hear u ....

Beht wait, is these kinda convo too much to ask from a naija gal
Na sin if them chat like this?
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
Matthew briggs: I think they always, expect the guys to lead the conversation and ask all the questions. The tide only changes when a girl has a crush on you or finds you intresting. If this is the case, she go ask you question tire. If you both share the same feelings that conversation go sweet die. But aside that they prefer we guys to drive the conversation

By default I hardly chat so if i don'nt find her intresting aswell, and there is nothing important to discuss. I don't bother myself the conversation will be like.

G- Hello
Me-Hi
3days later
G- Hello
Me-Hi
3 months later
G- Hello
Me-Hi
G - Hmmm you have forgotten me abi.
Me - No oh, have you forgetten am one ping away.

Lol but if, I really want to chat. I have it at back of my mind that.

1. Every girl has a button, I just have to find it and press it. When I do she'll be the one asking all the questions.

2. I try to start strong. For example instead of asking "hello how was you day". You could start by starting a coversation with something on her pm or dp. Eg " What's up, @dp looks like you had fun today... what were up to... feed me the details?

3. Never make the conversation boring add a touch of humor when necessary.

4. Don't be a pest, dropping by every single day and second. Keep your distance and time ur chat when u know she'll be free. Let the savour of the last chat linger.

But it still boils down to if she's not into you she's never going to have you time.

#Mathew Briggs
But for #1 & 3, I agree with you. My attitude to things is that they should flow naturally. If you have to force something, it's probably not gonna end up worth it.

Maybe every girl has a button, but I'll be damned if I want to go looking for it all the damn time. I hardly chat unless I really like someone and just wanna hear from them or I've got something to say. When it's just that I wanna hear from you, I just reach out. Your response will decide whether I bother again. If I don't mind going months not talking to my best guy friends, I sure aa heck will go years not talking to you. Got a bunch o' people like that on my contacts. It's not anger, it's plain absence of connection. I hate having to impress anyone. Puts a stress on my mental and emotional energies that I can ill afford.

I don't see the reason to want to chat up a girl merely to entertain her. I like to make jokes and keep the atmosphere gay but if she likes laughing when I chat, she shouldn't be slow to make some input of her own. Once I see that you just take entertainment from my chats, I shut down on you. Again that's not an angry response, it's simply reclaiming useful emotional space.

Some girl recently reconnected with me. On chat, her talk is hardly ever more than a few syllables. I don't care. I just say hi and ask about her day and move on from her. One day, I'm returning from work, she chats. I tell her I'm on the road. She says to be careful. Before I can answer her I realize my wallet's gone. I tell her it's funny she should say that 'cos I just lost my wallet. She says "k". I already know that all the girls on chat talk to a million other people and sometimes mix things up or give the wrong attention. So I responded "k?" And a little later she says "sorry". I say nothing.

Days pass. She calls up. I'm busy at the office so I don't answer. She call again. I don't answer. I call back a little while later when I'm a bit free and tell her I'm too busy to talk and will call her later in the day. I do when I get home and she asks me to cal her back in about half an hour 'cos she can't talk just now. I do. She doean't answer. I forget about her. I already have an idea that she probably called because she was worried that I was mad about the empty "k" and "sorri". I'm not. But if I had any fondness for her or respect for her friendship, it already diminished.

I think that women should just grow up and stop being silly. Guys should take the lead but women need not become no more than drums that will give no sound unless somebody strikes it. That's one thing I like about my best female friend. She can call up at will or chat me up anytime and we go at it like best friends. Sometimes we won't talk for awhile. That's ok. Why chat just to have an empty convo?

I like women who will talk when they have something to say and ask for a break when they'd rather not talk. I like them as friends and as lovers. The "feminine" silliness pisses me the hell off. Thank God I don't hook up easily.

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Faith93: 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ohwhy:

Please girlfrnd, tell me u are just being funny? Seriously? shocked
no live,..am fell bad nw.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by dmcdad: 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
xynerise: Some people dey vex me sef grin

You will be chating with someone and the person will type ''Brb'' which means ''Be right back'' and they will never come back.

Me: So tell me about yourself?
Girl: Brb
Me: Ok
(After 5mins)
Girl: last msg pls
Me: I said you should tell me about yourself
Girl: Pls, give me 2mins am coming
Me: Ok
Girl: I was cooking. So what did you say?
Me: Brb
Chai! One of the funniest thread of 2013...
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
Caracta:

gringringringrin Wickedness!

I wanted ask him if he doesn't talk with his sisters. Maybe his sisters are not girls.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannyxy(m): 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
All we are saying, give us good chat * 2... All we are saying, give us good chat * 5

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Danhumprey: 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Dannyboy couldn't munch me raw even if he wanted to cheesy
wink
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2013
Iaz93: You are a Chelsea fan? cheesy
Of course! cheesycheesy
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Caracta(f): 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
Faith93: no live,..am fell bad nw.
Just go already! Jeez!!!
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
Caracta:
The guys have been correcting us. We need to reciprocate the kind gesture.

Gbam!
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannyxy(m): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
Most girls are not funny, even when you try to be humourous, you see them being uptight... Shame
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by adexsimply(m): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
Caracta:
Just go already! Jeez!!!
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply)

Things Men Should Never Ask Women / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) / I Lose Confidence Whenever I'm Complimented About My Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.