Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,308 members, 7,923,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 02:41 AM

What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? (3976 Views)

How Often Do You Recite The Lords Prayer, And Why / The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement / Am I A Hypocrite For Getting The Lords Prayer Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 23, 2013
Ishilove:
And I think you need to cut down on that shyte you are smoking. Amugbo oshi. Lol grin grin
smdh. you do err. grin
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 23, 2013
Ishilove:
Me I don't know for the boy o. You wan toast woman, you kon open thread dey hala am from the rooftops. Whatever happened to the PM button? All these Nairaland shidren enh. Smh

Nairaland:
Politics section = agbayas with big egos.

Religion = everybody knows everything.

Romance = Children

Family = everyone is forming Dr Phill.

I taya for this place
thats your problem. you seek perfection in everything. you gotta accept and enjoy people how they are. so what if they are children or agbaya with egos or dr phils etc etc ? you gotta see the beauty in everyones character online. tis not like you are actually going to meet them offline lol

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 23, 2013
Mr President:

Woman, you better just calm down. Obadiah is the sanest and soberest person in the universe, just take that from me. The Lord brought you into his orbit for a reason, many people will never understand him because of the simple reason that you cannot eat your cake and have it. They have all been blinded by the sin in their lives.

Obadiah has turned the Bible into a scientifically verifiable book. We, who are privileged to know, are living and walking as gods, among men...no exaggerations. cool

Obadiah dont smoke no igbo. Ignorant people always look for extenuating circumstances to explain what they do not and cannot understand. Dont join them.
such touching words el Presidente cry cry

hehe whats good my chief. i endorse every single text in this post. in fact i think i will print it out and frame it cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 23, 2013
MEILYN: Well Dayum cheesy cheesy..... TPB longest time, where have you been mehn? We only see you once in a while. Hope no wahala for your end?grin grin
where she been ? she been reading girl power and feminist magazines is where she been lol. TPB done went all feminist on us grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 23, 2013
MEILYN: Ishilove is an Atheist lmao.... A very stiff necked and rebellious woman i tell you. See as she finish me with her above post, Flawless Victory grin grin
a pugnacious atheist if i may add grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 23, 2013
Ishilove:
I wonder the kind of women you rolled with... undecided
not me personally. however i saw things. even my best friends older sister then was dating an old polithieftian. she was like 21 or so and the hausa man was in his fifties. he did spoil her though and i enjoyed some of the loot but thats besides the point. wink

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 23, 2013
Kaylize76:

So it is still a lie because I havent ment with all the womeb in the whole of naija to come with that conclusion. smiley
well i am sure you have not met with every nigerian but we can still conclude that every dayum nigerian likes suya. wink
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 23, 2013
Kaylize76:

Y'all got jokes mayne, I aint no fvrcking feminist...Olorun maje... cheesy I dont do white clubbing....bunch of confused lot and i dont wanna be confused no more cool . Just enjoy calling out Cow poops cool
funny that ya cow poops is eerily similar to the cow poops of feminists cheesy
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 23, 2013
Kaylize76:

Now lemme clearly state I do not believe and have never believed in equality. Thats an ilusion and every sane human knows that. I couldnt think of a word to use so i went for equal(unbeknowst to me it would tag me as feminist). I mean so they both get punished and not leaving one out in the name of. Lawd knows what

ok so we are on the same page lol
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2013
Kaylize76:

I call out cow poops for ALL KINDS OF THINGS and both sexes. I just dont like cow poops talk anytime. grin Just this moment it looks like I am part of them but Im not. Really though whats ya problem, I cant defend women again or sumfin? sad
oh you can defend anyone you want now. just sounded like you was taking fings kinda personal wink
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 23, 2013
Kaylize76:

And vegan nigerians What do they like? sad
soy suya cheesy
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2013
Kaylize76:

Yup we sure are cool
daz coo. daz fery coo * TPB ENGRISH* cool
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 23, 2013
Kaylize76:

Phew! I was about to beg you all for a permit to defend. Personal? Is it Meilyns post? Cus that was undiluted poo.
Erm...your post? Just want to be sure it happens on both ends.

Nothing personal. Getting too old for that smiley
Oh aiittt hehe. so whats good wiff the peg ? wintery weather ? and MEILYNs post was not poo lol. winnipeg is not as capitalistic as nigeria so just cuz you cant relate to his experience dont mean it , as you so eloquently put it, is diluted poo

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by MEILYN(m): 10:10am On Nov 23, 2013
Kaylize76:

Phew! I was about to beg you all for a permit to defend. Personal? Is it Meilyns post? Cus that was undiluted poo.
Erm...your post? Just want to be sure it happens on both ends.

Nothing personal. Getting too old for that smiley
yea, the truth is definately bitter i tell you. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by MEILYN(m): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2013
obadiah777: Oh aiittt hehe. so whats good wiff the peg ? wintery weather ? and MEILYNs post was not poo lol. winnipeg is not as capitalistic as nigeria so just cuz you cant relate to his experience dont mean it , as you so eloquently put it, is diluted poo
bros my two hands dey up oo.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2013
Kaylize76:

Come on mayne undecided No such thing called soy suya na...no mallam is gonna waste 15 minutes for that
dia is flenty flenty soy suya po pipty pipe naira.

but ermmm no such thing as a nigerian vegetarian. i never met one in all my life. a nigerian vegetarian is as rare as the loch ness monster
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by MEILYN(m): 10:13am On Nov 23, 2013
obadiah777: dia is flenty flenty soy suya po pipty pipe naira.

but ermmm no such thing as a nigerian vegetarian. i never met one in all my life. a nigerian vegetarian is as rare as the loch ness monster
we dey chop everything bros.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2013
Kaylize76:

Lool. grin Tisa feri cool samteen cool
grin grin grin you gotta teach me this language lwkm
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 23, 2013
MEILYN: yea, the truth is definately bitter i tell you. grin grin
indeed sire, indeed lol. so bitter it make kolanut taste sweet grin
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by MEILYN(m): 10:15am On Nov 23, 2013
obadiah777: indeed sire, indeed lol. so bitter it make kolanut taste sweet grin
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Heaven And Hell After Earth Makes Sense Only If... / . / Why Are Christians Not Practicing This Commandment Of Jesus? Topic they avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.