Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,878 members, 7,980,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:15 AM

What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? (4042 Views)

How Often Do You Recite The Lords Prayer, And Why / The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement / Am I A Hypocrite For Getting The Lords Prayer Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 23, 2013
MEILYN: undecided Whatever.
grin
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Ishilove: 11:12am On Nov 23, 2013
obadiah777: thats your problem. you seek perfection in everything. you gotta accept and enjoy people how they are. so what if they are children or agbaya with egos or dr phils etc etc ? you gotta see the beauty in everyones character online. tis not like you are actually going to meet them offline lol
Alas, I'm a perfectionist embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Ishilove: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2013
obadiah777: well i am sure you have not met with every nigerian but we can still conclude that every dayum nigerian likes suya. wink
Nonsense!! I don't like suya grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by MEILYN(m): 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
Kaylize76: So erm apparently I must have offended Meilyn even though I explicitly said I wasnt taking shyte personal.... So Sorry ok? You're right, you're entitled to your own opinion no matter how crappy it may be and I have no right to tell you whether its wrong or not cus well, its your own opinion and its right to you. So yeah, sorry. Keep believing in whatever you wanna believe in, ain't gonna say anything no more. You're completely right and correct and shyte tongue. Was wrong to call you out. kiss kiss
hmmmmmm. what i said still stands anyway.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 24, 2013
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by ATMC(f): 5:59am On Nov 24, 2013
obadiah777: dia is flenty flenty soy suya po pipty pipe naira.

but ermmm no such thing as a nigerian vegetarian. i never met one in all my life. a nigerian vegetarian is as rare as the loch ness monster
don't discourage me

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by mcfynest(m): 6:02am On Nov 24, 2013
obadiah777: listen, there is no such thing as equality in this world so stop deluding yourself. even amongst men there is no equality. some men are more spiritually endowed than others. some men are more physically endowed. some men are tall and some are short. some are intelligent and some are not. no such thing as equality. its all a myth. men and women are not equal. one pees standing up and the other pees sitting down. one can get pregnant and the other cannot. one has monthly cycles and the other does not. where is the equality in that ? dont be letting these white women fill your head with rubbish cuz you aint no white women. everybody has to play their positions in life

and let me add, not being equal does not mean is one is above or below. but we are all not equal. some people are stronger at some things than others and weaker at some things than others. we are not all cookie cutter equal. no such thing

no equality sir....
everyone is being giving a gift in relation to his/her ability......no discrimination but also no equality....

Matthew 25:15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by ATMC(f): 6:04am On Nov 24, 2013
obadiah777: such touching words el Presidente cry cry

hehe whats good my chief. i endorse every single text in this post. in fact i think i will print it out and frame it cheesy cheesy cheesy
frame it for what? i think you gave people the picture of you they hold in their imagination.so?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by mcfynest(m): 6:17am On Nov 24, 2013
ATMC: don't discourage me

so ATMVc is a flower eater undecided
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by ATMC(f): 6:25am On Nov 24, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin very strong points made all around sire. strong points. but you know ? we all have to make our mistakes and learn from them. however we are in a period where there is no more room for errors so it is time for men to be men. you cant be weak out here. if you see a woman you like. you tell her upfront, look hun, this is who i am and this is all i got. you can hang or you can keep it moving but i aint committing no crimes for you. take me as i am or leave me alone. i aint getting nuked cuz you want brazillian hair and recharge card. and if that means you will be womanless ? well so be it. in the kingdom when you are a king or a priest as an elect you can marry 10 wives if you want. kingdom is almost here so it aint that long to be womanless for. grin
you can marry 10 wives? I thought the bible said no giving to marriage there

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by ATMC(f): 6:55am On Nov 24, 2013
mcfynest:

lol...veggies, not florasmiley btw what's the 'V' in my moniker?
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by MEILYN(m): 10:17am On Nov 24, 2013
ATMC: lol...veggies, not florasmiley btw what's the 'V' in my moniker?
grin grin
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by MEILYN(m): 10:18am On Nov 24, 2013
Kaylize76:

undecidedWhatever.
lol. TPB, u got jokes mehn.... Lmao. Okay now.
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 24, 2013
Ishilove:
Nonsense!! I don't like suya grin
yeah and i am nelson mandela sad
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 24, 2013
ATMC: don't discourage me
you are a vegetarian ?
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 24, 2013
mcfynest:

no equality sir....
everyone is being giving a gift in relation to his/her ability......no discrimination but also no equality....

Matthew 25:15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.
well dayumm. such an exceptional precept sire. dayummmm lol. CASE CLOSED cheesy

1000 LIKES

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2013
ATMC: frame it for what? i think you gave people the picture of you they hold in their imagination.so?
I was joking. dayummm grin
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 24, 2013
ATMC: you can marry 10 wives? I thought the bible said no giving to marriage there
not giving to marriage is not talking about 'women'. it is talking about idols. quote the verse so i know you are still down with the thread and then i will break it down for you, if you are interested.
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 24, 2013
mcfynest:

righteous vegetarian smedgetarian. i bet you she has leather shoes and leather bags though lol
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by ATMC(f): 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
obadiah777: you are a vegetarian ?
i was planning on becoming one then i saw ur post undecided
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by ATMC(f): 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
obadiah777: I was joking. dayummm grin
cool cool cool
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by ATMC(f): 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
obadiah777: not giving to marriage is not talking about 'women'. it is talking about idols. quote the verse so i know you are still down with the thread and then i will break it down for you, if you are interested.
matt 22:30

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
ATMC: i was planning on becoming one then i saw ur post undecided
just make sure you take vitamin b12 supplements. you only get that from animal source. or else you will be anemic wink
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
ATMC: matt 22:30
matthew 22 vs 30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

in the ressurection. what is the resurrection ? it is the rapture. basically means the laws would be put in your inward parts. it is the new covenant. it means the inability to sin. so believe it or not some people would be unable to sin anymore. the evil part of their spirit will be removed. that makes you an angel because you are now a full time messenger of the lord. anything you do would be geared towards his laws and commandments automatically. you have become an angel. an angel simply means messenger of the lord.

jeremiah 31 vs 33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

hebrews 8 vs 10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

so thats what the resurrection is. next up is woman. the verse you quoted, look above it and they are talking about 'woman'. so they would not be given in marriage to woman. what is woman ? woman is philosophies and doctrines. examples of 'women' are atheism, scientology, islam, buddhism, voodoo, sango worship, amadioha worship, ifa worship etc etc

so now lets add it all up and that verse means that in the kingdom of heaven they would no longer dabble in sango or ifa or scientology or islam or buddhism because they would be fully committed to God. simple and straightforward wink

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by MEILYN(m): 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2013
[b]"The same day came to him the Sadducees, which say that there is no resurrection, and asked him, Saying, Master, Moses said, If a man die, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother." "Now there were with us seven brethren: and the first, when he had married a wife, deceased, and, having no issue, left his wife unto his brother: Likewise the second also, and the third, unto the seventh." "And last of all the woman died also. Therefore in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven? for they all had her." "Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven. " "But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living. " (Matthew 22:23-32). [/b]

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by MEILYN(m): 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
obadiah777:
matthew 22 vs 30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

in the ressurection. what is the resurrection ? it is the rapture. basically means the laws would be put in your inward parts. it is the new covenant. it means the inability to sin. so believe it or not some people would be unable to sin anymore. the evil part of their spirit will be removed. that makes you an angel because you are now a full time messenger of the lord. anything you do would be geared towards his laws and commandments automatically. you have become an angel. an angel simply means messenger of the lord.

jeremiah 31 vs 33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

hebrews 8 vs 10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

so thats what the resurrection is. next up is woman. the verse you quoted, look above it and they are talking about 'woman'. so they would not be given in marriage to woman. what is woman ? woman is philosophies and doctrines. examples of 'women' are atheism, scientology, islam, buddhism, voodoo, sango worship, amadioha worship, ifa worship etc etc

so now lets add it all up and that verse means that in the kingdom of heaven they would no longer dabble in sango or ifa or scientology or islam or buddhism because they would be fully committed to God. simple and straightforward wink
well dayummmmm, exactly bros. Read that verse before, i was thinking its a real woman, but the book of Revelation made me understand that its not a literal woman but idols. 1000likes for this explaination bros, highest precept have seen today.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
MEILYN: well dayummmmm, exactly bros. Read that verse before, i was thinking its a real woman, but the book of Revelation made me understand that its not a literal woman but idols. 1000likes for this explaination bros, highest precept have seen today.
hehe bros MEILYN all wisdom knowledge and understanding belongs to God cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by MEILYN(m): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
obadiah777: hehe bros MEILYN all wisdom knowledge and understanding belongs to God cheesy
indeed sire, indeed......

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by ATMC(f): 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
obadiah777: hehe bros MEILYN all wisdom knowledge and understanding belongs to God cheesy
y do you bold ur posts when i want to bold a thing in ur post i find it hard sort of undecided

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
ATMC: y do you bold ur posts when i want to bold a thing in ur post i find it hard sort of undecided
tis a bad habit i have. pardon my indulgence wink
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by ATMC(f): 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
obadiah777: tis a bad habit i have. pardon my indulgence wink
so many habits you've got, which do i pardon and which should i unpardon grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do People Think Jesus Christ Is A Human Beings Name / Misquoted “violent Verses” In The Holy Quran / Reachout Nigeria Rhapsody Of Realities 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.