Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,399 members, 7,881,447 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:51 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3864606 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) ... (3873) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lighthousearc: 4:22am On Apr 24, 2019
Just finished seeing the Avengers Endgame. There’s a possibility it’s gonna beat Avatar or Titanic as the highest gross selling movie. It’s epic!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ChiefSupplier55(m): 6:09am On Apr 24, 2019

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dammy2tobi: 6:16am On Apr 24, 2019
Please where can download any most recent Nollywood movies?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 6:46am On Apr 24, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Ode. What does it say about a person wh3n he refuses to see that his idol is a serial rapist or molester.

Be feeling smart there. Paedophile crew

Mumu. I'm not denying R. Kelly is what he's been accused of. I'm not against him being seen as a monster. How does that equate to the dumb conclusion of yours?

Growing up, I adored Maradona and when I grew up and learned of the drug lifestyle of his, I was totally against it and never supported it, but it changes not the fact that on the football pitch, he was outstanding.

I love Kevin Spacey's films doesn't mean I encouraged his sick perverted nature. Are you too dense to understand these explanations?

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:25am On Apr 24, 2019
Kusherman:

Mcgruger says there'll be a season 5 to tackle Trump as president, r.Kelly golden showers again and Michael Jackson's case.
Please be true.
Please be true
Please be true
Please be true
Please be true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 7:35am On Apr 24, 2019
Kaycee7:
Please be true.
Please be true
Please be true
Please be true
Please be true
I thought I was the only one feeling this way.

The Boondocks is one of my favourite cartoon.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 24, 2019
Weekend can't come soon enough. Endgame is out and it's getting rave reviews. I haven't been this excited about a movie since Avatar.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 24, 2019
JeromeBlack, Ayam hitting the cinemas this weekend for Endgame grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 8:56am On Apr 24, 2019
Beorn:

Mumu. I'm not denying R. Kelly is what he's been accused of. I'm not against him being seen as a monster. How does that equate to the dumb conclusion of yours?

Growing up, I adored Maradona and when I grew up and learned of the drug lifestyle of his, I was totally against it and never supported it, but it changes not the fact that on the football pitch, he was outstanding.

I love Kevin Spacey's films doesn't mean I encouraged his sick perverted nature. Are you too dense to understand these explanations?

So when you listen to R.Kelly's songs where he sings about girls/sex, how do you enjoy it knowing that he was actually having underaged girls in mind? A lot of his songs are about such......

No one is saying that R.Kelly is a bad musician. He is good at his job. But his music is tainted now.

Was Kevin Spacey not dropped from his future film appearances despite being a good actor?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 9:03am On Apr 24, 2019
alexistaiwo:
JeromeBlack, Ayam hitting the cinemas this weekend for Endgame grin

Koicereloaded, Beorn, Mjbolt and co never give me enough credit.

See how I have changed people!

Ishilove's tastes and movie reviews have improved. Remember when she was giving nonsense analysis? Now she watches both classic and new movies then gives better reviews! This was someone who was mostly focused on nonsense chick flicks romance and Tyler Perry nonsense.

As for Alexistaiwo- this guy never entered a cinema in his broke ass agbero life! But now he has changed. He is now going to watch avengers in the cinemas! May the spirit of low quality mp4's be cast away from your life! Amen!

I think I will go and buy myself some coldstone ice-cream and some vodka to celebrate today!

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 24, 2019
troubleseller:
LOL. Na this one oyinbo dey call virtue signalling . Remember, iPhones were and are still made by highly underpaid workers (even heard kids). So are high end sneakers, designer clothes e.t.c. Hell, the fashion industry is filled with people accused of molestation. As for me, I like R. Kelly's music. MJ's music, some Wahlberg films (The Departed, Shooter, Ted 1&2). Doesn't mean I agree with the hideous things they did. That is their personal life and the people who prosecute things like that should do their job. Me, I am here for what they create.

I agree with what you said. You can hate someone and still like their product since the two things are not mutually exclusive. However, it's completely different from knowing a person's despicable history and not giving a _fuck. that's tantamount to supporting evil.

Kongolo and co, you know yourselves.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 24, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Ishilove's tastes and movie reviews have improved. Remember when she was giving nonsense analysis? Now she watches both classic and new movies then gives better reviews! This was someone who was mostly focused on nonsense chick flicks romance and Tyler Perry nonsense.

As for Alexistaiwo- this guy never entered a cinema in his broke ass agbero life! But now he has changed. He is now going to watch avengers in the cinemas! May the spirit of low quality mp4's be cast away from your life! Amen!

I think I will go and buy myself some coldstone ice-cream and some vodka to celebrate today!

Shots fired! You've been called a broke ass tout, alexistaiwo. Don't tell me you're gonna let it slide. shocked

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 24, 2019
I have at least ten pictures to provide evidence of previous cinematic experiences.

Mr Credit hunter, I am still waiting for pictures from your many imaginary sojourn abroad.
JeromeBlack:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 9:49am On Apr 24, 2019
alexistaiwo:
I have at least ten pictures to provide evidence of previous cinematic experiences.

Mr Credit hunter, I am still waiting for pictures from your many imaginary sojourn abroad.

Far back in 2012, I posted some pictures of my trip to certain European countries. Ishilove is a witness.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 24, 2019
Jerome the conquistador

JeromeBlack:

Far back in 2012, I posted some pictures of my trip to certain European countries. Ishilove is a witness.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Shugah(f): 9:54am On Apr 24, 2019
IKON360:

get thee behind me

Funny you.. cheesy
By the way..your mum can watch the notebook, almost Christmas 2015, are we done yet, college trip, blended, grown-ups (1 & 2), left behind 2014, God is not dead, age of Adaline, run fatboy run, ride along, the wedding ringer, or the good old Mr bones & coming to America. Just choose any of the above and download for her... I've seen them and I can recommend them. They are mostly comedy/family themed movies and they are really nice for a little family time.. kiss
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 10:09am On Apr 24, 2019
JeromeBlack:

So when you listen to R.Kelly's songs where he sings about girls/sex, how do you enjoy it knowing that he was actually having underaged girls in mind? A lot of his songs are about such......

Same way you enjoyed Thanos despite knowing he's a wife beater. How about you refusing to watch Endgame because of Josh Brolin's abusive past? BTW, did R. Kelly tell you all his songs about sex/girls are about underaged girls, or you hurriedly came to that conclusion all by yourself? You mean to tell me than all the sex R. Kelly has in his life, none has been with girls 18 years and upwards? Can you prove that?

No one is saying that R.Kelly is a bad musician. He is good at his job. But his music is tainted now.

I'm not arguing this, but I don't see you boycotting the songs of your favorite musicians who had a bad past like drugs charges, or years locked up for one crime or the other. If you like Chris Brown's songs, hope you know he physically abused Riri? Start by boycotting Endgame so I can take you serious.

Was Kevin Spacey not dropped from his future film appearances despite being a good actor?

He's rightly dropped and deserved that, but will it stop people from watching his movies he's already starred in because of his past? Absolutely no!!

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 10:10am On Apr 24, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Jerome the conquistador

Stop using big words that you cannot pronounce. Do I look spanish to you?

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 10:11am On Apr 24, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 10:21am On Apr 24, 2019
Beorn:

Same way you enjoyed Thanos despite knowing he's a wife beater. How about you refusing to watch Endgame because of Josh Brolin's abusive past? BTW, did R. Kelly tell you all his songs about sex/girls are about underaged girls, or you hurriedly came to that conclusion all by yourself? You mean to tell me than all the sex R. Kelly has in his life, none has been with girls 18 years and upwards? Can you prove that?

I'm not arguing this, but I don't see you boycotting the songs of your favorite musicians who had a bad past like drugs charges, or years locked up for one crime or the other. If you like Chris Brown's songs, hope you know he physically abused Riri? Start by boycotting Endgame so I can take you serious.

He's rightly dropped and deserved that, but will it stop people from watching his movies he's already starred in because of his past? Absolutely no!!

You are missing the point.

There are two things involved-

1. The severity of the crime
2. Whether the criminal has served his punishment/time

R. Kelly has not gone to prison and his crime is very bad- serial raping and pedophilia. Worse off, his crime taints his music because you have to wonder what kind of girls he was singing about- whether it was underage girls.

For instance, a gangster rapper who sold drugs in the past will always get a pass from me. Many guys in the hood sold drugs when growing up. The fact that many rappers left drugs to inspire people with music is a positive- unless they still sell drugs while making money from music.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 24, 2019
I thought you said that you are an Ajebo from overseas?

JeromeBlack:

Stop using big words that you cannot pronounce. Do I look spanish to you?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IKON360(m): 10:38am On Apr 24, 2019
Shugah:

Funny you.. cheesy
By the way..your mum can watch the notebook, almost Christmas 2015, are we done yet, college trip, blended, grown-ups (1 & 2), left behind 2014, God is not dead, age of Adaline, run fatboy run, ride along, the wedding ringer, or the good old Mr bones & coming to America. Just choose any of the above and download for her... I've seen them and I can recommend them. They are mostly comedy/family themed movies and they are really nice for a little family time.. kiss
thank you very much, you have been quite helpful. Have a great day, thank you once again

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BetWinners(m): 10:45am On Apr 24, 2019
oyetpel:

Did the Aaliyah girl complain?
grin She did not o.Infact all her clips with r Kelly back then she looked very happy.I remember when I first saw Obama's first daughter Malia in 2008 when she was 9 or 10yrs and how I feel deeply in love with her despite being way older grin.Men go everly like younger women.I no get time to put up a fascade like some guys for here
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 24, 2019
You need help.
You are falling in love with a 10 year old girl.
Don't let me insult you this morning.

The difference between sanity and insanity is knowing how to keep emotions in check.

I pity the little girls around you.

Even in the penitentiary.
Convicted pedophiles usually have the worst prison experience because there is honour among thieves.

Nobody is putting up a facade here angry
BetWinners:
grin She did not o.Infact all her clips with r Kelly back then she looked very happy.I remember when I first saw Obama's first daughter Malia in 2008 when she was 9 or 10yrs and how I feel deeply in love with her despite being way older grin.Men go everly like younger women.I no get time to put up a fascade like some guys for here

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 24, 2019
BetWinners:

Child fucker... see them. This deprived soul is practically salivating at the prospect of molesting a 9 year old. SMH.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 24, 2019
Bros mi, I weak cry
KoiceReloaded:

Child fucker... see them. This deprived soul is practically salivating at the prospect of molesting a 9 year old. SMH.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Logicboy, stop spamming my mentions

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 24, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Bros mi, I weak cry
They are crawling out of the woodwork. I'm keeping a list...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 11:28am On Apr 24, 2019
Ishilove:

Logicboy, stop spamming my mentions

Funny how there was a time when you couldn't get enough of me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 11:29am On Apr 24, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

They are crawling out of the woodwork. I'm keeping a list...

Why are you so surprised? A lot of Nigerians are pedophiles.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BetWinners(m): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

grin grin Your accusation amuses me.My experience is not strange but a very normal human feeling.It is so normal it has been explored in books and movies.This is a movies thread so I will list 2:'LOLITA' & 'The Crush'

(1) (2) (3) ... (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) ... (3873) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: ositadima1(m), oyaskii(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.