Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3851183 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) ... (3871) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
oyetpel:

Did the Aaliyah girl complain?
I wouldn't know. Go and ask her ghost.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
oyetpel:

Where did you download the docu?

The name of the documentary is called Surviving R. Kelly.

Search for it on YouTube, the are many video clips ranging from long to short clips of the documentary.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I wouldn't know. Go and ask her ghost.
Then you shut up when you don't know something.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
pryme:

The name of the documentary is called Surviving R. Kelly.

Search for it on YouTube, the are many video clips ranging from long to short clips of the documentary.

I know of the documentary, but haven't seen it on fz that's why.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Ah...the cries of the proletariat.

Doesn't change the fact that you will ignore certain evils as long as it benefits you.

Again, how did you arrive at such conclusion?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kongolo(m): 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
pryme:

Lol no wonder Josh Brolin found it very natural to hit a woman in Oldboy, i have now added him with Van Dam in the list of wive beaters.
Try not to be too harsh on him.Afterall,he has never encouraged men to slap their wives once or twice if they are being stubborn like Sean Connery aka James Bond did in a late 1980s interview with Barbara Walters.The duration of the video is 57seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
oyetpel:

Then you shut up when you don't know something.

You're probably a pedo. One day, karma's gonna catch up to you, and a thick black cock_ will sodomize the hell out of that gaping asshole_ of yours.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
Beorn:

Again, how did you arrive at such conclusion?

R.Kelly. undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

You're probably a pedo. One day, karma's gonna catch up to you, and a thick black cock_ will sodomize the hell out of that gaping asshole_ of yours.

Imagine the guy asking if Aaliyah complained!

I didnt want to talk before as maybe you were trolling each other before.

is 15 year old mature to marry? Awon pedophiles lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
JeromeBlack:

The fool is a confirm pedo. By their words, you shall know them.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kongolo(m): 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Everyone has flaws, but there are flaws, and there are FLAWS.

There are flaws that are not easy to sweep under the carpet, and there are flaws that can easily be overlooked. For instance, it's fine to overlook Tom Cruise Scientology background for the fact that it doesn't step on any toes or break any laws, but not peachy to do the same on Kevin Spacey. He sexually abused a teenager, and that is not okay. Trying to watch his films knowing this things will weigh on anyone's conscience.

The way i don't care if Mr Cruise is a Scientologist,is thesame way i dont care if Mr Spacey is a paedophile.Personally,I could careless about what they all did or who/what they are.I still enjoy all their works

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
JeromeBlack:

R.Kelly. undecided

Dumb conclusion. Shut up when you don't have a concrete evidence to back up your claim.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Nigga they were too close, which can 95% lead to them f*cking.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
I smell a fight brewing in the air.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
oyetpel:

I know of the documentary, but haven't seen it on fz that's why.

It's too long, that's why I like YouTube, they give you short clips on of different parts of the documentary.

But I think there is something fishy going on about this R. Kelly thing,
he has been molesting for years, why is this documentary now on mainstream media, when it was the same mainstream media that was covering his ass, I think R. Kelly step on some toes of the powers-that-be.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
kongolo:
The way i don't care if Mr Cruise is a Scientologist,is thesame way i dont care if Mr Spacey is a paedophile.Personally,I could careless about what they all did or who/what they are.I still enjoy all their works

Well, to each their own, but as a conscientious person, I wouldn't get past that.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
kongolo:
Try not to be too harsh on him.Afterall,he has never encouraged men to slap their wives once or twice if they are being stubborn like Sean Connery aka James Bond did in a late 1980s interview with Barbara Walters.The duration of the video is 57seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

Lol,
"sshmack em"
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
oyetpel:

Nigga they were too close, which can 95% lead to them f*cking.

She was a teenager. It doesn't make it okay, you morally bankrupt sexual deviant.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
kongolo:

You'd care that Spacey is a paedophile even if you still enjoy his works. One is crime, the other isn't. Who you choose to believe or not believe in as your God is not a crime against anybody. But sleeping with a minor is crime punishable under the law.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
Make una dey suggest movies o, I no wan get called out for derailing on top R. Kelly matter. lipsrsealed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

She was a teenager. It doesn't make it okay, you morally bankrupt sexual deviant.

I know she was teenager then, but teenegers sleep with men and have sex willingly.

At least the US have a high percent of teenage pregnancy not that they were raped, but they choose to have sex.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
Beorn:

Dumb conclusion. Shut up when you don't have a concrete evidence to back up your claim.

Ode. What does it say about a person wh3n he refuses to see that his idol is a serial rapist or molester.

Be feeling smart there. Paedophile crew
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
oyetpel:

I know she was teenager then, but teenegers sleep with men and have sex willingly.

At least the US have a high percent of teenage pregnancy not that they were raped, but they choose to have sex.

When a minor have sex with an adult, consensual or not, it's recognised by law as statutory rape. Please, stop trying to justify evil.

R. Kelly raped Aaliyah and got away with it. God knows how many other young girls he did the same to.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ClueArts(m): 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
The revenger
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Shugah(f): 12:01am On Apr 24, 2019
IKON360:
who knows any nice movie I can suggest to mumsy to watch? Even if it has no fight just a good engrossing story that mumsy will enjoy

The Nun..it has no gun fight, I promise and it's about Nuns praying and casting the devil back to hell. tongue

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 12:10am On Apr 24, 2019
JeromeBlack:

In a world were the lawmakers are the lawbreakers, where people say something and do the opposite, it won't be farfetched if you are a pedo, Groot.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IKON360(m): 1:58am On Apr 24, 2019
Shugah:

The Nun..it has no gun fight, I promise and it's about Nuns praying and casting the devil back to hell. tongue
get thee behind me

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 2:38am On Apr 24, 2019
Shugah:

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 4:15am On Apr 24, 2019
oyetpel:

In a world were the lawmakers are the lawbreakers, where people say something and do the opposite, it won't be farfetched if you are a pedo, Groot.

grin
E pain am!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) ... (3871) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.