Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,296 members, 7,887,881 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:40 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3876622 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) ... (3876) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Afobear: 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
BetWinners:
grin grin Your accusation amuses me.My experience is not strange but a very normal human feeling.It is so normal it has been explored in books and movies.This is a movies thread so I will list 2:'LOLITA' & 'The Crush'

Fucking peodo !!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Why are you so surprised? A lot of Nigerians are pedophiles.

Not surprised, rather, I'm shocked that people could actually come to social media and try to justify pedophilia... without shame. I know amorality is gradually taking over the population, but didn't realize it has gotten to such astronomical level. It's a depressing thought.

I blame the African culture that promotes this sort of practice. When you see old men marrying little kids not even old enough to have their first periods, what would you expect the average uninformed African man to think? Not all of us are educated and informed. Some are issues of child marriage themselves, and grew up thinking it's completely normal.

Something needs to change, or such disgusting mentality by deprived minds like BetLoser will continue unabated.

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BetWinners(m): 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Not surprised, rather, I'm shocked that people could actually come to social media and try to justify pedophilia... without shame. I know amorality is gradually taking over the population, but didn't realize it has gotten to such astronomical level. It's a depressing thought.

I blame the African culture that promotes this sort of practice. When you see old men marrying little kids not even old enough to have their first periods, what would you expect the average uninformed African man to think? Not all of us are educated and informed. Some are issues of child marriage themselves, and grew up thinking it's completely normal.

Something needs to change, or such disgusting mentality by deprived minds like BetLoser will continue unabated

grin grin Dross created from the imaginations of a limp wristed liberal.How many African men travel to Asia & south america just to have sex with kids?Your mumu never do?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BetWinners(m): 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
Afobear:

Fucking peodo!!!
grin You say wetin?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
oyetpel:

Did the Aaliyah girl complain?

Permit to spell this out guys, Aaliyah might have not complained, she probably would have liked it & in rare cases, initiated it. But just because she liked it or initiated it, doesn’t mean its good for her. The power imbalance caused by the disparity in age would have more likely led to a whole list of harmful effects like:depression, low self-esteem, PTSD, and suicidal thoughts later in her life.

Secondly, the early adolescents stage of development, kicks off with risk-taking and sensation-seeking parts of our brains really kick into gear for most teens. Unfortunately, during this stage,the ability to think through long-term consequences and deny our impulses when we know they’re a bad idea is kinda impossible owing to raging hormones in our system.

For a better understanding, during the compulsory one year services to the nation(NYSC), if your PPA Happens to be in a government secondary school & you're the cute kinda guy, coupled with the fact that you're smart & always dress well & look fly, a staggering 30%of the female students you teach would be drooling over you & out of that 30%, 10% of the very inquisitive ones will be sure willing to take things to the next level, all you have to do is, show interest. This is were you as an adult have to employ self-control, Yeah, It might not be easy, owing to the fact that some of 'em might be well developed over their age( she might be 15, but her body looks 22) but what one has to know as an adult, is that what teenagers actually need in this point of their lives, is an adults who will help them navigate the complications of having a brain that is leaping ahead in some areas and standing still in others, not some perverted A-hole who would take advantage of 'em.
So, Is having sex with a fifteen-year-old a good thing as regards morality & in the face of law for an adult to do? And the answer to that is always a solid no.

So BetWinners, if your moral compass doesn't signal this act as wrong, pls bro, do seek help. Am not judging, its just an advice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2019
7agaza:

Where did you download it from?

Download ke!, by this time??, film way never even come out self... it should definitely be the trailer not the movie.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
mekaprime:

Permit to spell this out guys, Aaliyah might have not complained, she probably would have liked it & in rare cases, initiated it. But just because she liked it or initiated it, doesn’t mean its good for her. The power imbalance caused by the disparity in age would have more likely led to a whole list of harmful effects like:depression, low self-esteem, PTSD, and suicidal thoughts later in her life.

Secondly, the early adolescents stage of development, kicks off with risk-taking and sensation-seeking parts of our brains really kick into gear for most teens. Unfortunately, during this stage,the ability to think through long-term consequences and deny our impulses when we know they’re a bad idea is kinda impossible owing to raging hormones in our system.

For a better understanding, during the compulsory one year services to the nation(NYSC), if your PPA Happens to be in a government secondary school & you're the cute kinda guy, coupled with the fact that you're smart & always dress well & look fly, a staggering 30%of the female students you teach would be drooling over you & out of that 30%, 10% of the very inquisitive ones will be sure willing to take things to the next level, all you have to do is, show interest. This is were you as an adult have to employ self-control, Yeah, It might not be easy, owing to the fact that some of 'em might be well developed over their age( she might be 15, but her body looks 22) but what one has to know as an adult, is that what teenagers actually need in this point of their lives, is an adults who will help them navigate the complications of having a brain that is leaping ahead in some areas and standing still in others, not some perverted A-hole who would take advantage of 'em.
So, Is having sex with a fifteen-year-old a good thing as regards morality & in the face of law for an adult to do? And the answer to that is always a solid no.

So BetWinners, if your moral compass doesn't signal this act as wrong, pls bro, do seek help. Am not judging, its just an advice.

Wow! You sound like a professional. That was truly well written. Are you a medical professional or a counselor?

Unfortunately, such good advice is lost on people like Betwinner. The guy sounds like a psychopath.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Something needs to change, or such disgusting mentality by deprived minds like BetLoser will continue unabated.

When there is a senator who imported a 14 year old girl to marry, why wouldnt pedophilia be common in Nigeria.

Yet, the same people will come and abuse gays. Somehow, pedophilia is more acceptable than same sex relationships.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Wow! You sound like a professional. That was truly well written. Are you a medical professional or a counselor?

Unfortunately, such good advice is lost on people like Betwinner. The guy sounds like a psychopath.

LOL.. I am none 'em bro, but I did a little bit of child psychology while in college, I eventually fell in love with it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BetWinners(m): 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
grin grin @mekaprime thinks 15yr olds are "small girls" who dont know whats up.All these small boys for this thread sef grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
JeromeBlack:

When there is a senator who imported a 14 year old girl to marry, why wouldnt pedophilia be common in Nigeria.

Yet, the same people will come and abuse gays. Somehow, pedophilia is more acceptable than same sex relationships.

The northern part of the country is rife with pedophilia. The practice is deeply ingrained in their culture. You see parents auctioning off their little kids to old alhajis.

When I served in Sokoto State back in the day, what I saw with my eyes... oh my god.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BetWinners(m): 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
JeromeBlack:

grin I no be psycho o.I am just a realist.In the 1800s in Europe 35yr old men were legally allowed to marry 7yr old girls.I just dey enjoy the fukkedupness of humans grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
mekaprime:

Download ke!, by this time??, film way never even come out self... it should definitely be the trailer not the movie.

It's out in L.A, I know that much. Won't be released to the rest of the world till Saturday though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

The northern part of the country is rife with pedophilia. The practice is deeply ingrained in their culture. You see parents auctioning off their little kids to old alhajis.

When I served in Sokoto State back in the day, what I saw with my eyes... oh my god.

Bro, you served in Sokoto? DAMN! You are hard-core.

I sorted my way to Lagos. I don't need to see nonsense and suffering for that 1 year of my life.

Gaddem
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BetWinners(m): 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I was in Lagos a few months ago & I noticed how old men love fukking teen girls.Real talk cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
BetWinners:
grin grin @mekaprime thinks 15yr olds are "small girls" who dont know whats up.All these small boys for this thread sef grin

Never said so, probably you didn't comprehend my write up, as regards the art of sex, they might know what up, but as for the resultant effect of having sex at that tender age to their psychology, they sure have no clue.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

It's out in L.A, I know that much. Won't be released to the rest of the world till Saturday though.

It's in Naija on Thursday 2moro
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
BetWinners:
grin I no be psycho o.I am just a realist.In the 1800s in Europe 35yr old men were legally allowed to marry 7yr old girls.I just dey enjoy the fukkedupness of humans grin

Nihilist?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BetWinners(m): 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
mekaprime:

Never said so, probably you didn't comprehend my write up, as regards the art of sex, they might know what up, but as for the resultant effect of having sex at that tender age to their psychology, they sure have no clue.
grin Your theorization of a real world issue amuses me greatly.Your inexperience really shows
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BetWinners(m): 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
x
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
JeromeBlack:

It's in Naija on Thursday 2moro
Really? Didn't know that.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BetWinners(m): 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Nihilist?
grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BetWinners(m): 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2019
x
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Afobear: 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2019
7agaza:

Where did you download it from?

Jesus fvcking Christ !!!!! Are you for real ?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Afobear: 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
BetWinners:
x

Hide your kids from this Abnormality
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2019
Please all those who will be watching 'Endgame' in the coming days should not come and drop spoilers here o. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ishilove:
Please all those who will be watching 'Endgame' in the coming days should not come and drop spoilers here o. angry

grin

La watch, la spoil

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
JeromeBlack:

grin

La watch, la spoil
Then put a spoiler warning when you want to post.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
JeromeBlack, is it me or does this sounds like she is trying to boss you around as if she is the class rep of the thread?

What do you think? undecided

Ishilove:

Then put a spoiler warning when you want to post.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
alexistaiwo:
JeromeBlack, is it me or does this sounds like she is trying to boss you around as if she is the class rep of the thread?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
alexistaiwo:

I think she just subtly told us she would be waiting for the camrip

(1) (2) (3) ... (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) ... (3876) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: oyaskii(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.