Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,303 members, 7,887,895 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:01 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3876683 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) ... (3876) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
BetWinners:
grin Your theorization of a real world issue amuses me greatly.Your inexperience really shows
I give up, it is quite clear ènìyàn yìí ni sọnu.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
BetWinners:
grin grin @mekaprime thinks 15yr olds are "small girls" who dont know whats up.All these small boys for this thread sef grin
So because they know "what's up" is a justifiable reason to sleep with them? I don't blame you. I blame this shithole of a country. In saner climes, you would have been thrown behind bars

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

The northern part of the country is rife with pedophilia. The practice is deeply ingrained in their culture. You see parents auctioning off their little kids to old alhajis.

When I served in Sokoto State back in the day, what I saw with my eyes... oh my god.
you served in Sokoto state. Soak City like we fondly called it. Noice.

Where in Soak City did you serve?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BetWinners(m): 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ewwww @kaycee7 quoted one of my posts?! *SPITS*
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
J2381:
you served in Sokoto state. Soakaway City like we fondly called it. Noice.

grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
BetWinners:
grin She did not o.Infact all her clips with r Kelly back then she looked very happy.I remember when I first saw Obama's first daughter Malia in 2008 when she was 9 or 10yrs and how I feel deeply in love with her despite being way older grin.Men go everly like younger women.I no get time to put up a fascade like some guys for here
You siiicccck _fuck. Bloody pervert. I pity your female children

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2019
J2381:
you served in Sokoto state. Soak City like we fondly called it. Noice.

Kebe.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
grin

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lighthousearc: 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
7agaza:

Where did you download it from?
lol a movie that just got released today? Bruh
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by eazyhifii(m): 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
Can I get some likes for my Bday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
eazyhifii:

How does likes help you in life?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Azord(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2019
Watch all the seasons on KWESE PLAY.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by louiskay(m): 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
pryme:

most of these celebrities have very sick personal lives,
Tom Cruise belives there's no God
Morgan Freeman a sick pervert,
Kevin Spacey a pedeophile
Ben Affleck an alcoholic,
the list is long.
Like you said, lets just enjoy their on screen performance.
Nothing abnormal about all the above listed...
Sociologically, it is very very normal... Everybody cannot be like everybody...

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
louiskay:

Nothing abnormal about all the above listed...

Sociologically, it is very very normal... Everybody cannot be like everybody...

Dude, are you drunk/trolling, or completely devoid of moral compass. In what world is pedophilia normal??

JeromeBlack, another one don show oo!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2019
eazyhifii:
Happy birthday. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by eazyhifii(m): 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2019
xynerise:

How does likes help you in life?

Lol children of hate, if life was going well for you ni you no go dey quote me with that shii but what do I know.

Back to your question though, it would be hard convincing someone whose life depends on spiritual crutches.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Kebe.
oh. Served in Wamakko.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2019
J2381:
oh. Served in Wamakko.

Damn. You were one of the lucky ones. At least, you lived amongst what passes for civilization around there, and interacted with actual human beings. angry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Shugah(f): 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
IKON360:

thank you very much, you have been quite helpful. Have a great day, thank you once again

You're welcome. �
Thanks too..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Damn. You were one of the lucky ones. At least, you lived amongst what passes for civilization around there, and interacted with actual human beings. angry
I served in S.S.C.O.E. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
eazyhifii:

Lol children of hate, if life was going well for you ni you no go dey quote me with that shii but what do I know.

Back to your question though, it would be hard convincing someone whose life depends on spiritual crutches.

Bro, are you pained? undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
J2381:
I served in S.S.C.O.E. grin
Wow! what course did you study?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Wow! what course did you study?
does it really matter?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2019
J2381:
does it really matter?
It matter oo. It matters a lot.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

It matter oo. It matters a lot.
how?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
J2381:
how?

I don't know how it's done now, but in my time, your degree determines where you will be posted. Accountants are posted to banks or government houses, Doctors to maternities, etc. Not every corper ends up in the classroom. Also depends on whose palm you greased.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2019
mekaprime:

Permit to spell this out guys, Aaliyah might have not complained, she probably would have liked it & in rare cases, initiated it. But just because she liked it or initiated it, doesn’t mean its good for her. The power imbalance caused by the disparity in age would have more likely led to a whole list of harmful effects like:depression, low self-esteem, PTSD, and suicidal thoughts later in her life.

Secondly, the early adolescents stage of development, kicks off with risk-taking and sensation-seeking parts of our brains really kick into gear for most teens. Unfortunately, during this stage,the ability to think through long-term consequences and deny our impulses when we know they’re a bad idea is kinda impossible owing to raging hormones in our system.

For a better understanding, during the compulsory one year services to the nation(NYSC), if your PPA Happens to be in a government secondary school & you're the cute kinda guy, coupled with the fact that you're smart & always dress well & look fly, a staggering 30%of the female students you teach would be drooling over you & out of that 30%, 10% of the very inquisitive ones will be sure willing to take things to the next level, all you have to do is, show interest. This is were you as an adult have to employ self-control, Yeah, It might not be easy, owing to the fact that some of 'em might be well developed over their age( she might be 15, but her body looks 22) but what one has to know as an adult, is that what teenagers actually need in this point of their lives, is an adults who will help them navigate the complications of having a brain that is leaping ahead in some areas and standing still in others, not some perverted A-hole who would take advantage of 'em.
So, Is having sex with a fifteen-year-old a good thing as regards morality & in the face of law for an adult to do? And the answer to that is always a solid no.

So BetWinners, if your moral compass doesn't signal this act as wrong, pls bro, do seek help. Am not judging, its just an advice.

If Kelly had waited for her to reach the age of 18 before marrying her, you people will look past or not even know she had been having sex at 15.

Just like i said to groot earlier, some people are pedophile secretly but due to PC or not getting caught people won't know.

We all worship or regard in esteem fraudulent and criminal people all over the world, but could only hate them when they step on toes and are outed.

I read a news recently of a Hollywood actress who co-owns a trafficking company that traffic young girls for sex. We only know of her while many are still yet to be caught.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47858819

Actors and Actresses caught supporting their children to cheat and get admission into ivy league schools.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47557056

This world is weird, f*ck morality.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2019
oyetpel:

If Kelly had waited for her to reach the age of 18 before marrying her, you people will look past or not even know she had been having sex at 15.

Just like i said to groot earlier, some people are pedophile secretly but due to PC or not getting caught people won't know.

We all worship or regard in esteem fraudulent and criminal people all over the world, but could only hate them when they step on toes and are outed.

I read a news recently of a Hollywood actress who co-owns a trafficking company that traffic young girls for sex. We only know of her while many are still yet to be caught.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47858819

Actors and Actresses caught supporting their children to cheat and get admission into ivy league schools.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47557056

This world is weird, f*ck morality.

Way to ruin a good post. Well done.undecided

Good begets good, evil begets evil, and even if the good you give is met by evil, you have no choice but to go on giving better than you get.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
About to get my Avengers double bill on.

Avengers: Infinity War.
Avengers: Endgame.

Apparently, it's gonna be about 6 hours of my life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
cao:
About to get my Avengers double bill on.
Avengers: Infinity War. Avengers: Endgame.
Apparently, it's gonna be about 6 hours of my life.
Won't you get bored?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2019
Cinemas in Lagos just using us as cashcow for this Avengers saga. Total ripoff undecided angry

Well, una no go spoil my shine. Must watch tomorrow.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
olu4life:
Cinemas in Lagos just using us as cashcow for this Avengers saga. Total ripoff undecided angry

Well, una no go spoil my shine. Must watch tomorrow.
How's that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) ... (3876) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Petah(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.