Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,055 members, 7,906,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal (29461 Views)

Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati / Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” / Reuben Abati Replies The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by Commraddo(f): 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
I want to sleep now. Do not disturb with your abatialapa comments

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by dadebayo1(m): 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
Was really looking forward to read Abati's reply.. Would patiently wait for him to reply obj too.. #Body language trending. Time is ticking 2015tinzzzz...
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by Olugbenger(m): 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
citizenY: This billion naira feeding bill in Aso rock is making Abati blind and deaf. Maybe a supplementary budget is required to include food supplements like yeast and beans.

Him eye no dey shine like when e dey for Guardian.

grin grin cheesy
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by teejan: 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
Abati is just another hungry journalist rescued from the jagulars of hunger and Poverty, he has simply lost his finesse and sense of judgement just for a bowl of meal which he might not be allowed to enjoy because condoning corruption might lead to anarchy, what a pity!

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by seangy4konji: 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
Bunch of thieving bastards.
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
Abati d most watchful dog of GEJ...he only bark each tym someone accuse his owner

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by kenlash1(m): 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
Billyonaire: Tambuwal is unserious, how can a Speaker of House of Assembly, make allegation based on "Body Language", is Tambuwa a behavior therapist ? I often say, if you want a man to fail, tell him to talk. Tambuwal opened his mouth and failure comes out.

#Body Language is trending
lappy crew

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by sucess001(m): 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
citizenisb: u guys are very daft. The idiot abusing GEJ has suddenly forgotten a certain Farouk Lawan who stuffed his cap with dollars is an honorable Member of his house of assembly.

Nigerians are a bunch of retards with ultra short memories.

No sir. Its ur mother dt is daft for not aborting u.

I see ur sense cannot differentiate BTW a president and a house member.idiat
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by Sylvarresta(m): 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
Welcome to Nigeria where Corruption is a normal way of life.........
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by oluakadinma: 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
You all think we have forgotten the days of Jaga Jaga by edris abi? The then govt was so corrupt to have made the song a hit track both home and abroad! Stealing of public fund and assassinations here and there.The corrupt god father is now talking because no more loyalties to him abi? Abeg Bola ige case is still unanswered! Just thank your stars you have such a humble man as president,because the fight against corruption would have started from you.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by Akiika: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
Abati...you've got a bigger letter to reply to....OBJ don write long epistle to your mini-god and we don see am...we await your reply.
Let the rofo rofo fight start.
Doyin Okupe, oya una work don start!
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
Tolexander: Can someone post the contents of the response cos it's too tiny for me to see.
lol grin
Tolexander: Can someone post the contents of the response cos it's too tiny for me to see.
lol
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by funshint(m): 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
Abati should better resign and save what is left of his name for posterity sake. GEJs administration is inevitably going down the drain!
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by Alikaxon(m): 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
Just open this thread and see @ www.nairaland.com/1545361/one-1-sure-fact-must
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by jaytee01(m): 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
citizenisb: u guys are very daft. The idiot abusing GEJ has suddenly forgotten a certain Farouk Lawan who stuffed his cap with dollars is an honorable Member of his house of assembly.

And you are not a nigerian?
When Lawan was suspended from his position in the house, where were you? Is it Tambuwal' s responsiblity to prosecute corruption cases?

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by yorke1: 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2013
Rueben is so on point with what he wrote. The corrupt allegation need to be proven first. You just can't do things anyhow. Due process must be followed and anyone find wanting should then be ready to dance to the music of corruption.

Tambuwal is just acting like kid. GEJ still 2019

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
Politics of bitterness and selfishness, In the animal kingdom, welcome on board, Animals People Congress.

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by guymega: 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2013

Your nuclear and extended family members are bunch of retards with ultra short memories. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by searay(m): 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
nafiachi: The president will not condone any act of PROVEN CORRUPTION?

Dr Abati is acknowledging to the whole world that "thou shall steal but must not be caught" is the norm in president Jonathan Administration!!

Noted!!!
It's like you are having comprehension difficulties. How do you expect the president to start punishing people just because you or anybody has assumed that they are corrupt?
The laws states that one is not guilty until he/she is proven and found guilty by a competent court of law.
Ma I ask you, is GEJ the chief judge of the federation?

To Mr Tamburinewal: can you even control you house of madness? Sorry, house of Rep

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by dikarious(m): 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
nairaman66:

Attack! Attack!! Attack!!! is the Nigerian mentality grin
....and no defense!
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by Joel3(m): 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
tabuwal should shut the Bleep up and focus on faruk lawan. what happens to that case? they are part and parcel of it.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by rhythyson: 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
I think Abati is dead alive!
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by 500GP: 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2013
yorke1: Rueben is so on point with what he wrote. The corrupt allegation need to be proven first. You just can't do things anyhow. Due process must be followed and anyone find wanting should then be ready to dance to the music of corruption.

Tambuwal is just acting like kid. GEJ still 2019

THIS IS ANOTHER COMMON PHRASE USE IN DEFENSE OF GEJ ON SOCIAL MEDIA...
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by Hardeydamola(m): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2013

I Just checked dictionary.com and I found the definition of being daft as someone who claims to be learned yet thinks the speaker of the house of representatives has the power to question Farouk Lawan...
Isnt dat what Efcc and Icpc are meant to do?..Your point is an added bonus to what Rt Hon Tambuwal is Pointing out Corruption thrives well under Our Shoeless President..

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by lastpage: 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2013
donphilopus: Is this the Abati of those days??

Same question l asked: Is this the same OSHIOMOLE of those days (at NLC)?

Well, did you tell me to GO AND DIE! shocked grin grin grin

lASTPAGE!

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by WizPrince1(m): 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by otunbalahrry(m): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
Coruption coruption coruption!!!
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by 9jahubcom(m): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
hmm
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by ZackiGp(m): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ola def2: hey wake up wake up!
Since I'm not that interested in our politics ' I really don't have any tin to comment grin
your body language jt proved to everybody on NL dat u are jobless and slow. (u must nt comment)
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by curtain: 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
*laughing in Otedolas voice* ...The national assembly is the most corrupt institution in nigeria bent on milking nigeria dry. Tambuwal should atleast start with the criminals he is spear-heading so that we will know that his call is genuine.
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by gerald09(m): 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
I don't get it, he is accusing the president of encouraging corruption based on his "BODY LANGUAGE". When did dat become a way of proving some one guilty? He uses Stella as a case study n expect GEJ to sack her cos some peoples "BODY LANGUAGE" says she tif 2 cars. Instead of him to "DO THE NEEDFUL". U see how our leaders talk, like mere 16 year old girls grunting on how dere parent ruined dere lives cos dey refuse dem going to the prom. Its sickening. I tot the committee let her go with a warning, what did dere "BODY LANGUAGE" tell him den?

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by Arouser(m): 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
President Jonathan's dogs are always ready to bark. No self reflection from this Government. Chai! Jona please call back your attack dogs! I'm waiting for them to hit back at the old farmer in Ota. The polity is getting more interesting by the minute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Rivers PDP Senator George Sekibo / Editorial: Lessons From A Weekend Of Presidential Weddings / Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.