Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,019 members, 7,906,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 04:24 PM

Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal (29458 Views)

Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati / Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” / Reuben Abati Replies The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by teejan: 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
I used to remeber those days when Obasanjo used to give that okupe slaps on his face to bring him back to his senses....okupe and Abati are animals!

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by Arouser(m): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
Naija is looking like a country on the verge of explosion. I been wan come back for Xmas. make i remain with the cold winter! Things are not looking good back home.
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by curtain: 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
gerald09: I don't get it, he is accusing the president of encouraging corruption based on his "BODY LANGUAGE". When did dat become a way of proving some one guilty? He uses Stella as a case study n expect GEJ to sack her cos some peoples "BODY LANGUAGE" says she tif 2 cars. Instead of him to "DO THE NEEDFUL". U see how our leaders talk, like mere 16 year old girls grunting on how dere parent ruined dere lives cos dey refuse dem going to the prom. Its sickening. I tot the committee let her go with a warning, what did dere "BODY LANGUAGE" tell him den?
help me ask the kunu-brained speaker what his own body language said regarding faroukgate and all the other terrorist sponsors warming the seats in the Assembly.
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by Gabdi: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
Tolexander: Can someone post the contents of the response cos it's too tiny for me to see.
u nid a gadem medicatd glass
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by yorke1: 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
It's a pity most of the "leaders" talk anyhow. I'm ashamed this country could have such person like the tambuwal as the head of house of representative. Tambuwal should come out plain and join APC because its clear he's against GEJ 2nd term tenure. Nothing can stop GEJ 2nd term or else this country divide. He who pays the piper should dictate the tune. South south person is the President now and he's going to be there till 2019. You guys should go figure or else go and die!
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by klax(m): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2013
Dhelake: My problem with this highly ignorant educated
fools is the fact that they don't attack the issues
raised .. They attack the individual ... Even on
issues which the individual goofs, instead of
pointing it out, they attack

Attack is all they know best.
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by Arouser(m): 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
yorke1: It's a pity most of the "leaders" talk anyhow. I'm ashamed this country could have such person like the tambuwal as the head of house of representative. Tambuwal should come out plain and join APC because its clear he's against GEJ 2nd term tenure. Nothing can stop GEJ 2nd term or else this country divide. He who pays the piper should dictate the tune. South south person is the President now and he's going to be there till 2019. You guys should go figure or else go and die!

Really? Are you serious dude. Well i think you are nothing but a used sanitary pad! Stupid piece of shit.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by yorke1: 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
Arouser:

Really? Are you serious dude. Well i think you are nothing but a used sanitary pad! Stupid piece of shit.

I'm not here to mix up words with a nonetity like you. Just like I said earier, you have to live with GEJ being your, our and eveybody President till 2019 or else go and die!

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by GentleFrank(m): 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
Good !
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by Lilimax(f): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
donphilopus: Is this the Abati of those days??
why do you ask? smiley
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by Arouser(m): 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
yorke1:

I'm not here to mix up words with a nonetity like you. Just like I said earier, you have to live with GEJ being your, our and eveybody President till 2019 or else go and die!

And you will be hoping to get a ministerial appointment or juicy contracts right? Your post already smell of corruption. Anu ohia!

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by Niseamaka(m): 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
donphilopus: Is this the Abati of those days??

Yes, that's the Abati of those days oo, a prolific writer with the Guardian and a fearless critic of several military regimes.
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by MAYOWAAK: 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
This is your Reuben Abati when he was a messenger of truth.

Now we know the gospel he is preaching. Aye le gan ooo

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by oasis01(m): 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
citizenisb: u guys are very daft. The idiot abusing GEJ has suddenly forgotten a certain Farouk Lawan who stuffed his cap with dollars is an honorable Member of his house of assembly.

Nigerians are a bunch of retards with ultra short memories.
never wanted to coment but dis caught my attention.mr man,u should learn hw to talk must u insult all nigerians because u want 2 air dis worthles view? I bet u,nigerians are better dan d bunch of craps in whichever dungeon u migrated from.
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by Niseamaka(m): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
Arouser: Naija is looking like a country on the verge of explosion. I been wan come back for Xmas. make i remain with the cold winter! Things are not looking good back home.

Things are good back home. I've been home twice this year and I had a good time, inspite of all the brouhaha about insecurity. There's no place like home, bud.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by olas24u(f): 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2013
Collective responsibility ?The women in the president cabinet are corrupt .women for that matter,i was always of the opinion of more for women and more for the house hold and society,this ones are just stealing for themselves with no checks and balances.
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by howfarwhatagwan: 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2013
sycophant will you shut up and advice your boss to buckle up. You and Okupe are so irritating.
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by drealaz24(m): 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
Billyonaire: Tambuwal is unserious, how can a Speaker of House of Assembly, make allegation based on "Body Language", is Tambuwa a behavior therapist ? I often say, if you want a man to fail, tell him to talk. Tambuwal opened his mouth and failure comes out.

#Body Language is trending
r u a learner
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by modidd(m): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
You guys should not worry yourself,Gej is using the first term to compile the list of the corrupt political associate,pls vote him for the second term to pesicute the corrupt leaders including himself and OBJ because both names end with J which means end in jail,MÔDÎDÐ. undecided
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by donphilopus: 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
Lilimax: why do you ask? smiley
Because I used to know him, to be a goverment critic,
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by donphilopus: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
Niseamaka:

Yes, that's the Abati of those days oo, a prolific writer with the Guardian and a fearless critic of several military regimes.
Today! Money has changed everything.
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by ceo4eva: 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2013
BREAKING: Jonathan Replies
Obasanjo, Says Letter Self-Serving,
Provocative
https://www.nairaland.com/1552238/breaking-jonathan-replies-obasanjo-says
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by guiddoti: 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
Can anyone who has access to the said piece post it, seems op post is too tiny ?
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by IYANGBALI: 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
Who let the dog out?
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by farochron(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
Who are the brainless heads talking about 2nd term here. Is it under this situation that the country is that you should be talking about 2nd term. The country needs deliverance from the agent of corruption parading themselves as Govt you are talking of Jona dat Jona this till 2019. No wonder Mandela was even ashamed of our govt before his demise.
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by AnanseK(m): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
curtain: help me ask the kunu-brained speaker what his own body language said regarding faroukgate and all the other terrorist sponsors warming the seats in the Assembly.

Was Tambuwal the president at that time? It seems your brain is stuffed with akpu (or is it ak-poo?)
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by confusion247(m): 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
Billyonaire: Tambuwal is unserious, how can a Speaker of House of Assembly, make allegation based on "Body Language", is Tambuwa a behavior therapist ? I often say, if you want a man to fail, tell him to talk. Tambuwal opened his mouth and failure comes out.

That Farouk Lawal is sitting with Tambuwal in that house of rogues is an evidence that Tambuwal is a failure. Tambuwal should start by denouncing his jumbo pay and numerous allowances. As far as you condemn or criticize Jonathan, you are a progressive.
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by confusion247(m): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
AnanseK:

Was Tambuwal the president at that time? It seems your brain is stuffed with akpu (or is it ak-poo?)
So he need to be the president before suspend a house member that took bribe? What prevents him from summoning EFCC chairman if the fight against corruption is not achieving the desired results?

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by schoolbook: 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
Fighting corruption is not a one man show, it is a collective effort. If Tambuwa is no 4 man in this country and he thinks he has no role to play in fighting corruption but only Jonathan does, he should resign as the speaker of the house. In developed countries this kind of statement from govt official will lead to resignation
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by bigsheg(m): 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2013

This man did you go through you write up before you posted it?Is he the speaker of the house of assembly?Must you post when your meddulaa spills rubbish?Or do you have a blood spill in your brain as it happens to the oil in Jona's backyard?nonsense...
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by curtain: 10:47pm On Dec 11, 2013
AnanseK:

No he is the speaker of rogues and terrorist like you. Since your terrorist-poo memory has evaporated that you can't remember how patricia etteh was impeached because of corruption, then be ready to bang your numb-skull on the wall in 2015 cos we are tired of leeches and parasites like you and your family of wor.ms.
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by Btruth: 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
Let's wait and see how he will reply Obasanjo.

Clueless people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) / Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! / Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.