Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,055 members, 7,906,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal (29460 Views)

Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati / Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” / Reuben Abati Replies The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by gentlegg(m): 9:27am On Dec 12, 2013
What a wishy-washy reply from this sycophantic Abati. His myopic reply gave more credence to Tambuwal's comments. Even OBJ has joined the chorus https://www.nairaland.com/1551305/obasanjo-accuses-jonathan-promoting-corruption Fresh corrupting air everywhere.
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by katordidi(m): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2013
citizenisb: u guys are very daft. The idiot abusing GEJ has suddenly forgotten a certain Farouk Lawan who stuffed his cap with dollars is an honorable Member of his house of assembly.

Nigerians are a bunch of retards with ultra short memories.
for information the house probed farouk lawan and suspended him accordingly and that was as far as they could go, its now left for mr president and his anti graft agencies to prosecute the “proven“ criminal
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by callmenow: 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
Dr Abati, should do more to justify his employment. He sits back and allows his Boss to sustain increasingly vituperative character assassinations from all quarters. The presidency has access to the files on corruption by Tambuwal and OBJ and their cohorts, yet they sit on it trying to play by the rules. Reuben go for these people for a change. I know that Jonathan has asked you not to attack anyone related or acquainted to OBJ. You must take it literally. Do your JOB. Let us know what NASS and OBJ family that suddenly became enormously rich were up to. Don't be squirmish. The JOB requires you to engage with these people NOW.
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by 1025: 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
Billyonaire: Tambuwal is unserious, how can a Speaker of House of Assembly, make allegation based on "Body Language", is Tambuwa a behavior therapist ? I often say, if you want a man to fail, tell him to talk. Tambuwal opened his mouth and failure comes out.

#Body Language is trending

uncle typing has made u fail. who in this nigeria apart from you and abati does not know the body language of jonathan? is he not a record breaker as the only president in the history of our country that has nobody in jail over corruption? is he just afraid of his wife's case of $13m bayelsa money while he was the gov of bayelsa state? if jonathan thinks what u are thinking, the courts are there to seek redress. how many clear and open cases of corruption have u heard under this govt? was hembe not recorded and is hembe still not a honourable member and enjoy our public funds in the name of salaries instead of eat jail beans? what about senator ndume whose text massages to boko haram were provided by mtn? he is still a senator. how many committees has ur jonathan formed and can u link us to the report of any. why was Barth nnaji sacked and oduah is still a minister?
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by jpphilips(m): 11:37am On Dec 13, 2013
Billyonaire: Tambuwal is unserious, how can a Speaker of House of Assembly, make allegation based on "Body Language", is Tambuwa a behavior therapist ? I often say, if you want a man to fail, tell him to talk. Tambuwal opened his mouth and failure comes out.

#Body Language is trending

It is called diplomacy and it puts him in a position of plausible deniability while the message leaves unfeathered, I dont expect you to know that anyways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me / Appeal Court Sacks Rivers PDP Senator George Sekibo / Editorial: Lessons From A Weekend Of Presidential Weddings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.