Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,053 members, 7,906,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal (29459 Views)

Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati / Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” / Reuben Abati Replies The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
President Jonathan is not fighting corruption,how many corrupt individuals has his administration brought to book ever since he was elected. The president is also corrupt.
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
AnanseK:

Tambuwal is just being polite and mild on the President. Any Nigerian including Tambuwal can give more details.
Its obvious yall sponge brains piimps got da creche class brains otherwise how u gonna come on here n say that smiling smart thief,tambowal was polite n mild on da president?! I wish u gonn throw more lite on that or perharps u urself r gonna understand it better when ur surbodinates or ur son do ur damn laundry in d market square...ever since tambowal applied da boots to da butts of those noice makers at d onset,i knew he was gonn be a problem 2 da president as being witnessed now..all their effortss cutting no ice..
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by temiyato(m): 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
citizenisb: u guys are very daft. The idiot abusing GEJ has suddenly forgotten a certain Farouk Lawan who stuffed his cap with dollars is an honorable Member of his house of assembly.

Nigerians are a bunch of retards with ultra short memories.
i hp u included ur fada n moda.dey are retards n gave birth to an imbe

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by temiyato(m): 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
yorke1: It's a pity most of the "leaders" talk anyhow. I'm ashamed this country could have such person like the tambuwal as the head of house of representative. Tambuwal should come out plain and join APC because its clear he's against GEJ 2nd term tenure. Nothing can stop GEJ 2nd term or else this country divide. He who pays the piper should dictate the tune. South south person is the President now and he's going to be there till 2019. You guys should go figure or else go and die!
u are notin but a lap dog.bone! Bone! Wag ur tail for daddy
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by slyfox1974(m): 11:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
donphilopus: Is this the Abati of those days??

BROS THE GUY SURPRISE ME TO OOOO
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by skyp(m): 11:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
I pity naija my country
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by curtain: 12:05am On Dec 12, 2013
Billyonaire: Tambuwal is unserious, how can a Speaker of House of Assembly, make allegation based on "Body Language", is Tambuwa a behavior therapist ? I often say, if you want a man to fail, tell him to talk. Tambuwal opened his mouth and failure comes out.

#Body Language is trending
. Infact am shocked that a legislature will use the parlance of common harlots, found on the streets of sokoto, to express himself. The house committees, as set up to investigate the ministry of aviation, are only authorised to make recommendations to the house, it is now left for the house to determine base on the recommendations, however the committee has not even indicted the minister in their recommendations,so why the out-burst just to score cheap political points by smearing the image of the presidency. I can't fathom the need for body language, as asserted by tambuwal in a logically direct issue like this. Tambuwals assertion can only be found in the movies where fictions and senseless gibbrish statements like his are allowed, the major problem with the representathieves is that the number of represention is unfair and unbalanced, if not how can somone like tambuwal be elected to be a speaker, instead of in his village drinking fura to stupor.
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by vanguard1(m): 12:08am On Dec 12, 2013
Okay, so what happens now? The game countnues abi. Mtcheew
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by immortaliceberg(m): 12:10am On Dec 12, 2013
Lordmaz: I'm very disappointed at the level by which the president advisers are gallivanting in this macabre show of shame, lack of tactfulness and remorse. For the records, the speaker said 'proven case of coruption' but this sycophant is now claiming itt to be a speculation and politics.. God is watching all of u.
ok mr patrick your point have been noted.

Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by ravensckar(m): 12:25am On Dec 12, 2013
I have a dream,dt one day I'l log in to Nairaland wtout hearin of GEJ & His corrupt practices. #Speakin in Martin Luther king's voice#
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by ravensckar(m): 12:30am On Dec 12, 2013
Lordmaz: I'm very disappointed at the level by which the president advisers are gallivanting in this macabre show of shame, lack of tactfulness and remorse. For the records, the speaker said 'proven case of coruption' but this sycophant is now claiming itt to be a speculation and politics.. God is watching all of u.
Na wa o! Lyk u jst finished readin d lexicon? Aftr all ur grammatical brouhaha,wat next?
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by bankyblue(m): 12:38am On Dec 12, 2013
Tolexander: Can someone post the contents of the response cos it's too tiny for me to see.

Get a glass
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by 1009ja: 12:45am On Dec 12, 2013
Jonathan corruption fight will be remembered for Diepreye Alamieyeseigha, Stella Odua, Deziani Allison-Madueke, NNPC, Anthony Anenih, Patience Jonathan, Goodluck Jonathan, etc. It will be hard to top this administration's love for graft. Hopefully, we will bump on a Nigerian man (or woman) who loves Nigeria so much that the fight on corruption will make common sense. Who does not know that corruption is the number one ill holding us down from development?

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by enigmang: 12:57am On Dec 12, 2013
Tambuwal done rush talk ein own so when EFCC comes knocking the same people hailing him here will start shouting its Witch-Hunting.....
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by ddeola: 1:25am On Dec 12, 2013
Their days in Aso campus are numbered they will never accept the truth because it is exposing dem "korropt pippules"

As for Reuben Abati, maybe journalist should begin to publish all he has said and written in the past for him to know that he has changed and is now a party to corruption in Nigeria. He has been bought over. Money has turned him to a different man completely "Moni pawa" grin grin grin
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by ogbronx(m): 1:46am On Dec 12, 2013
citizenisb: u guys are very daft. The idiot abusing GEJ has suddenly forgotten a certain Farouk Lawan who stuffed his cap with dollars is an honorable Member of his house of assembly.

Nigerians are a bunch of retards with ultra short memories.
and this is how a wise person talks? calling yourself a fool? are u not a nigerian yourselve? its a pity
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 12, 2013
Billyonaire: Tambuwal is unserious, how can a Speaker of House of Assembly, make allegation based on "Body Language", is Tambuwa a behavior therapist ? I often say, if you want a man to fail, tell him to talk. Tambuwal opened his mouth and failure comes out.

You this olodo Billionaire-wannabe.... "Body language" in this instance means "attitude".

Chei, it seems the school went through you...
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by PureNigerian: 3:59am On Dec 12, 2013
@Kingoflag

You this olodo Billionaire-wannabe.... "Body language" in this instance means "attitude".
Chei, it seems the school went through you...

Attitude like pardoning Diepreye Alamieyeseigha, turning blind eye to Stella Odua and Deziani Allison-Madueke, NNPC, bringing back Anthony Anenih,
installing a known drug peddler as South West PDP chairman, moving around the globe with hundreds of entourage (for estacode purposes) condoning Asari the murderer, not prosecuting those that created and supported Yar'adua's saga, not prosecuting Maduka (he confessed to forgery, impersonation and tax evasion), claiming that 16 is greater than 19 (NGF Forum), not holding a firm stand on Farouk and Otedola bribery scandal, not holding anybody responsible for Ikeja police college rot, for saying corruption is not the country's problem, for selling a plot of land belonging to Nigeria telecommunication ministry for 1 billion Naira then turn around and bought half of the same land for 26 billion Naira for another federal ministry and most of the profit donated to his 2011 campaign, for giving Tunde Bakare 50 thousand dollars for transportation and many, many more.
GEJ is a monumental failure.

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by Lanretoye(m): 5:12am On Dec 12, 2013

I guess ur eyes re opened to see nothing
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by Lanretoye(m): 5:15am On Dec 12, 2013
PureNigerian:

Attitude like pardoning Diepreye Alamieyeseigha, turning blind eye to Stella Odua and Deziani Allison-Madueke, NNPC, bringing back Anthony Anenih,
installing a known drug peddler as South West PDP chairman, moving around the globe with hundreds of entourage (for estacode purposes) condoning Asari the murderer, not prosecuting those that created and supported Yar'adua's saga, not prosecuting Maduka (he confessed to forgery, impersonation and tax evasion), claiming that 16 is greater than 19 (NGF Forum), not holding a firm stand on Farouk and Otedola bribery scandal, not holding anybody responsible for Ikeja police college rot, for saying corruption is not the country's problem, for selling a plot of land belonging to Nigeria telecommunication ministry for 1 billion Naira then turn around and bought half of the same land for 26 billion Naira for another federal ministry and most of the profit donated to his 2011 campaign, for giving Tunde Bakare 50 thousand dollars for transportation and many, many more.
GEJ is a monumental failure.

Bros no mind that one jare
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by ceaser: 5:53am On Dec 12, 2013
You must give thumbs up to Abati for his numerous attempts at cleaning up these messes that crop up week in week out. His replies to Tambuwal goes thus (emphasis have been added):

He is certainly in a position to know the truth and DEFEND BOTH HIS PARTY AND THE GOVERNMENT............"Even if his party is corrupt"

He should make effort to know that the government is investigating various matters and working on them IN ACCORDANCE WITH DUE PROCESS................."Of course. Just as the fuel subsidy probe, Pension scam, and Oduahgate has been "duly processed"

President Jonathan will not condemn any act of proven corruption................."and the Ghanaian president fired a minister for toying with an idea of corruption. In order words, Abati says you can be corrupt, but do not get caught pants down"

The fight against corruption is ultimately a collective responsibility..............."then tell your Oga to quit being clannish, divisive or blaming the opposition for his own inadequacies"

I think it's unfortunate that a man that is occupying such a high office is talking about body language............."Dude, you just contradicted your statement above of collective responsibility and by the way, is Tambuwal not on point?"

The administration is not going to fight corruption on the basis of mere speculation, or the bad politics being played by some people..............."But the administration played self-preservation politics by firing Justice Salami on mere speculation because he has ideas at variance with your Oga's selfish interests."

Tambuwal should focus more on the efforts of the administration in fighting corruption and comment on what he knows.............."But what is there to focus on when there is nil government efforts in fighting corruption, and by the way, a 5 year old Nigerian already knows what he alleged, so what's so special in what he knows that you know he knows and a 5yr old Nigerian knows"

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by odomanis: 7:46am On Dec 12, 2013
nafiachi: The president will not condone any act of PROVEN CORRUPTION?

Dr Abati is acknowledging to the whole world that "thou shall steal but must not be caught" is the norm in president Jonathan Administration!!

Noted!!!

In a democracy,you dont just fire A because C said A stole. It has to be proved first. Especially when even those accusing are hot honourable people.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by Demajors: 7:54am On Dec 12, 2013
4 every1 dat won't stand up 4 d truth,u ar together wit our leaders selling out d future of this country,its time we all stand 4 d truth even if we don't hv d powers 2 probe,n 4 Gej supporters who cnt tell him he is not doing anything abt corruption,m sure if nigeria were 2 be ur property n u hve invested so much on it,u won't run it d way our Gej is running it
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by SHAAWA: 7:59am On Dec 12, 2013
Joel.:
tabuwal should shut the Bleep up and focus on faruk lawan.
what happens to that case? they are part and parcel of it.

Farouk Lawan was set up whie trying to expose another corruption, he was
suspended arrested, he was at kuje prison, he went to court for
collecting money from Otedollar.

Then GEJ did not set up a committe to investigate, what is the work of
EFCc, ICpc, e.t.c those accused should have been suspended pending the outcome
of the investigation. Besides Tambuwal did not appoint Farouk to National Assembly he was elected.
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by odomanis: 8:00am On Dec 12, 2013
nafiachi: The president will not condone any act of PROVEN CORRUPTION?

Dr Abati is acknowledging to the whole world that "thou shall steal but must not be caught" is the norm in president Jonathan Administration!!

Noted!!!

In a democracy,you dont just fire A because C said A stole. It has to be proved first. Especially when even those accusing are not honourable people.
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by experimentist: 8:00am On Dec 12, 2013
*crying profusely* cry
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by josite: 8:12am On Dec 12, 2013
tambuwal has his own blame but in this instant he has done too well to warn Jonathan this house of Nigeria is about to fall on his head unless he changes direction. What has gotten better.water,power,security,education,nation's treasury. Jonathan is certainly not in charge, he should resign or be disgracefully impeached.im a youruba man whose interest is a good life for the poor and the rich.too many sovereigns ruling Nigeria with jonathan eg okonjo wahala,dizeani,sanusi,oduah,dokubo.INDEED HE LACKS every quality of a leader.nobody need lose sleep over Jonah,he cannot win any local govt election in Nigeria again.
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by royal231(m): 8:20am On Dec 12, 2013
Alishachris: Wake me when it hits frontpage.........
Bro e don reach front page oooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by SHAAWA: 8:22am On Dec 12, 2013
curtain: . Infact am shocked that a legislature will use the
parlance of common harlots, found on the streets of sokoto, to express
himself. The house committees, as set up to investigate the ministry of
aviation, are only authorised to make recommendations to the house, it
is now left for the house to determine base on the recommendations,
however the committee has not even indicted the minister in their
recommendations,so why the out-burst just to score cheap political
points by smearing the image of the presidency. I can't fathom the need
for body language, as asserted by tambuwal in a logically direct issue
like this. Tambuwals assertion can only be found in the movies where
fictions and senseless gibbrish statements like his are allowed, the
major problem with the representathieves is that the number of
represention is unfair and unbalanced, if not how can somone like
tambuwal be elected to be a speaker, instead of in his village drinking
fura to stupor.

please educate us I am from sokoto we are 'educationally backward' our
prostitute do not know how speak english not to talk of coining the word
'body language'. one can never drink fura to stupor, Only GEJ has the monopoly of being stupor even at international level and we dont want to take that away from him.
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by tommynico(m): 9:08am On Dec 12, 2013
When will they eva learn or dem tink sey that place b dia playground ni? Even we the masses, all we do is wakeup nd start complaining bout d gov't but Won't act as if they cast a spell on us.....lets wake up nd stop all this lunatics nd bunch of ignorant fools who live only for today forgeting dat there's a tomorrow!
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by bigsheg(m): 9:14am On Dec 12, 2013
yorke1:

I'm not here to mix up words with a nonetity like you. Just like I said earier, you have to live with GEJ being your, our and eveybody President till 2019 or else go and die!
As a matter of fact it is you that shld "go and die"cos your benefactor GEJ has overused his welcome...Lets wait and c...morons...
Re: Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal by lizu: 9:24am On Dec 12, 2013
We are all waiting for their replies...
Ghadafy: Let's see how Abati and Okugbe would reply Obasanjo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi / Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me / Appeal Court Sacks Rivers PDP Senator George Sekibo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.