Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,300 members, 7,971,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:55 PM

Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap (27746 Views)

Website Attack:fg Checkmates Gay Activists / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office / Turai Checkmates Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by ShineIt: 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
I dey laugh, I just dey laugh.

No matter how many essays these mo.ron.s write, we all should agree on the obvious.
No one can replace GEJ before 2019.

1 Like

Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by Eurofighter: 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
atlwireles:

I am good, I am very good. Now I know the douche bag I'm dealing with. Frisky aka Eurofighter, go collect your brown envelope from OBJ. You just outed yourself. You probably wrote that 18 page letter for him. What a sorry soul.The Politics of bitterness will take you and OBJ nowhere.

Auf Wiedersehen

My brother before you hyper-ventilate and work yourself into undue cardiac arrest from wild speculations, why don't you simply talk directly to Frisky Larr on Twitter where matured people chat these days. As far as I remember, he even told us something about his journalistic contacts with Nigerian politicians last week. Only chat as a mature person and politely too and I am very sure Mr. Larr will answer your questions.

Auf Wiedersehen!
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by atlwireles: 12:28am On Dec 15, 2013
Eurofighter:

My brother before you hyper-ventilate and work yourself into undue cardiac arrest from wild speculations, why don't you simply talk directly to Frisky Larr on Twitter where matured people chat these days. As far as I remember, he even told us something about his journalistic contacts with Nigerian politicians last week. Only chat as a mature person and politely too and I am very sure Mr. Larr will answer your questions.

Auf Wiedersehen!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy no need
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by umuahiacctv: 4:43am On Dec 15, 2013
Fadelex: sorry to say this, president Jonathan is still a learner when it comes to politics, u can't fight all your perceived enemies at the same time, he got it wrong when he decided to fight amaechi. amaechi is a strong character and obviously has no political future so he has absolutely nothing to lose in getting dirty with d president. today, no governor's forum. this is a forum where the president was hoping to table his 2015 ambition but that is gone now. you can't fight obj, ibb, atiku and others at d same time and have an octogenarian bamanga tukur as your defendant. in 2012 election in US, when the ground became so hot for Obama, president Clinton came to his rescue without which mitt Romney woulda floored Obama. this was d same role obj played in Jonathan ascending to throne in 2011. I know power is sweet and it is almost impossible for Jonathan not to contest in 2015 but he's going in awrong way. his enemies are increasveryday. I can't predict where this will end, but it will be easier for a Carmel to pass through needle eye than for Jonathan to win 2015 elections
You are wrong in your last statement as elections either in ondo or anambra or in the year 2015 do not take place in your mind, so wait and see.
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by umuahiacctv: 4:51am On Dec 15, 2013
saved: O God Almighty! Let all enemies of Nigeria and innocent Nigerians that have stolen or looted from our treasury fight themselves to death irrespective of Tribe, Religion and Political party. Oh Lord, protect & preserve the innocents, cause an ambushment against the wicked ones through Jesus Christ we raise our supplications unto thee. Amen!
Stop disturbing God abeg,He was there when all these started but couldnt change anything. May be it was His way to tell us the we(us) are in charge of our affairs. How come we always disturb him with prayer for good nation and we go back to destroy the nation with our innordinate wishes and aspirations.
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by umuahiacctv: 5:03am On Dec 15, 2013
TechWalker007:

Now you are beginning to make sense.
That's the point we are making. If you field the wrong person, GEJ will coast to victory again.
Some APC fellow keep thinking "whoever" is fielded will defeat GEJ.
That is the biggest challenge APC have now, their presidential candidate.
The core North will not vote for a Rochas, Amaechi or Fashola no matter their perceived competence.
The SW will hardly vote for a Buhari. Not to mention the MB, SS, SE and Christian North.
...That means...the deal is done
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:20am On Dec 15, 2013
true2god: It seems the north and southwest are
bent on bringing down the govt of
Jonathan at all cost. I can see the old
alliance coming together again to protect
their interest and ensure that their spoils
of war, since 1970, is never taken away from them by the real owners.
And if this is true, how will GEJ conquer them. This what his supporters refuse to see.
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by yetunsbay(m): 6:59am On Dec 15, 2013
superstar1:

bros you better calm down, you and I are irrelevant in this game. We can only make noise on NL. the major players know themselves, we only play along.
egbon! E gbayi
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by texaco1: 7:00am On Dec 15, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: And if this is true, how will GEJ conquer them. This what his supporters refuse to see.
with or without gej ,PDP will win the Presidential elections come 2015. Even APC isn't thinking of winning it they know they still have a lot of work to do. The only thing that can cripple PDP now and tilt that election in favour of any opposition party is if another set of 5govs leave the PDP and as at now I don't see that happening.as the equation is now PDP still has the upper edge
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by KanwuliaJara: 12:05am On Dec 04, 2014
The trap is REAL!!!! grin
Beware the IDES of MARCH! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Leaves For Qatar, Pictured With Sanusi / Eddy James Onajite Beaten And Stripped By Thugs In Delta State (Photos) / Mary Beth Leonard Denies Purported List Of Nigerians Banned From The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.