Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,818 members, 7,942,065 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap (27700 Views)

Website Attack:fg Checkmates Gay Activists / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office / Turai Checkmates Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by atlwireles: 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Great exchange of ideas so far.

-- http://friskylarr.com/about/

Spare me that lie. You are probably the same moniker called Eurofighter on vanguard forum or Gbawe. Below are your Herr Larr

Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
atlwireles:

Spare me that lie. You are probably the same moniker called Eurofigher on vanguard forum or Gbawe. Below are your Herr Larr

Paranoia does terrible things to the mind cheesy

1 Like

Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by atlwireles: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Just good to bust your bubble. Larr is a known OBJ apologist, he is the Liar Mohammed of OBJ. His comments are shit.

1 Like

Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
afrikanns: I really pity your sense of thought, now that jona is helping you people to lavishly and prodigally spending and wasting the money, never ever spent in the history of the country, quote me, b4 you people will ever have this kind of opportunity again it gonna take eternity.

do ur miserable hopeless self a favor n quit da sporadic n indiscriminate farts..we gonna make it easy 4 u lousy parasites:yall can cool ur damm arsses on da damm power seats forever...IN UR SAHARAN SHARIA REPUBLIC OF AREWA..there n then u bloody r free 2 pennywhistle thru that talkin arsse as u like n compete wit da hyenas 2 da laughs till 6 in da morning. but until then,get da hell,u whinning piimp,outta here..
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
atlwireles:

Just good to bust your bubble. Larr is a known OBJ apologist, he is the Liar Mohammed of OBJ. His comments are shit.

You know sweet FA about what I know or don't know, so I suggest you hold your assumptions in check, and stay on theme.
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by atlwireles: 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
eGuerrilla:

You know sweet FA about what I know or don't know, so I suggest you hold your assumptions in check, and stay on theme.

What is the theme that your writer is an OBJ apologist Trying to manufacture bullshit in the name of a column. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. You just got busted.

1 Like

Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by Desola(f): 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
eGuerrilla:

sometimes it causes hemorrhage in the brain. grin

1 Like

Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by AnanseK(m): 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
slim fit :
Still he has every right to go for second term. Let your vote decide not meaningless unwritten law. Where in the constitution did it state north and South rotational presidency ?

He is in second term my friend. He was sworn in twice and if sworn in again he will be president for 10 years. The limit is 8 years in 2 terms.
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by naszee: 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
The whole writeup is nothing but a piece of trash. It is a Bunkum based on unfounded and senseless conspiracy theories: hence arriving at erroneous conclusion about the north.

The writer fails to understand between an average northerner and the socalled leaders in the north.

In addition, no matter what campaign of calumny and repeated lies against General Buhari, northern masses are with him. They love him and will vote for him not because he is from the core north or being muslim but because of his integrity. It is only General Buhari that will garner support pf overwhelming northerners. so it is not a matter of north south or northvs GEJ but, Buhari Vs others. Many people will not even waste time to cast their votes if Buhari is not contesting.

So all these Argument and counter argument about north wanting power has no basis among the northern masses. it is about Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by funnyx(m): 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
stardragon: Obj bla bla bla!
Apc bla bla bla!!
Pdp bla bla bla!!!
Fashola bla bla bla!!!!
Tinubu bla bla bla!!!!!
I no send them. Gej tll 2099!
Apc the only noise makin party in nigeria! With confused and furstrated personalities.

Print this post and show it to your children so they can know how useless and hopeless their father is. GEJ can rule your life forever.

3 Likes

Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
AnanseK:

He is in second term my friend. He was sworn in twice and if sworn in again he will be president for 10 years. The limit is 8 years in 2 terms.
if he vies in '15 n gets voted that makes 10yrs n 3 terms,right? now u want him to quit da scene on da 6 instead of 8,how u explain that? what happens to d remaining 2yrs? we gonna have cases of heads exploding from self inflicted migraines pretty soon..
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by owobokiri(m): 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
Utter Rubbish! The way you guys weave political happenstance/coincidence into some kind of theory is amazing. Every event is defined as premeditated even when facts prove otherwise. Without power, the north is nothing but a fish out of water. 2015 will resoundingly prove that.
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by shushu211: 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
DankemzI:

i quoted someone that was recently invited by SSS i've forgetten his name. Remember Buhari made the same utterances today we have "Boko Group of companies" employing the unemployed youth & depopulating the overpopulated north
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,remember it involves lives.you talk as if u don't know its value
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by farochron(m): 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:

I am inclined to agree. Amaechi could have been bought over. The fight with Amaechi was not necessary. Now he has two massive states in his south south region that are against him. Edo and Rivers.

Jonathan stopped listening and that was where the problem started. What does it take to institute some major project in Rivers and give them their oil well? Make Port Harcourt the Nigeria Navy headquaters, gestures like that to keep ur house united? Afterall, development in Rivers is also development in Bayelsa as Rivers is Ijaw homeland too.

Just saying...

Just saying

Nice point there. Jonathan should reduce enemies and checkmate those wicked idiots in his cabinets. I'm Yoruba but all I want is good governance whether it is from middle East down south who cares we need the type of the UAE and Qatar of this world. Jonathan should fight corruption then he will win the hearts of many. He should learn from what the North Korean leader did to his corrupt uncle. He should have made anti corruption crusade the most Salient point of his administration by now corrupt beings would have distant themselves from govt and he won't be having headache over a second term.
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by Chigorkizz(m): 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
funnyx:

Print this post and show it to your children so they can know how useless and hopeless their father is. GEJ can rule your life forever.
Guy,u wicked o.see as u finish d guy.kai.i stil dey laugh hahahahaia
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by Emperor007: 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ngwakwe: You are the type that still believe Mongo Park discovered River Niger as if Africans and our fore fathers have not been drinking its waters and using boats in transportation and navigation across the river before Mongo Parks ancestors were born.

Jonathan has been pressured into entering so many suicidal traps many a times in order to lose support of his political base by so called sophisticated gladiators knowing fully well that every Politics is local. The failure to disarm him and create an anti Old Eastern Region picture is causing temporary insanity to Born to rule alliance.

The much shout and perception of corruption are heavily lopsided to steer up ethnic tensions and comparison of touchables and untouchables thereby making GEJ look pariah without base knowing fully well that all these complaints are mostly from people who didn't and will never vote him in any future election.

In a bid for Core Northern alliance to perfect their political strategy to get into power have decided to saturate the atmosphere with petty and ridiculous lies while relying on ethnic and racial hatred arising from false accusations of GEJ reluctance to act (knowing fully well the traps will kill his re-election) as a tool for political dominance in 2015 Presidential Election having failed in stopping him from contesting as incumbent.

The chess board is the country Nigeria whilst the players are the gangs (Politicians and the Elites who are invariably lusting for power to achieve selfish goals or regional goals at most)..

^^^

Well said

Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by DankemzI(m): 11:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
LBT: . Gej have not been able to crush boko haram that have become more sophisticated and even better armed than the Niger delta militants combined; the militant were getting weapons in exchange for oil rather boko haram are getting better weapons mostly free from islamic countries including fighters; so how is gej going to stay till 2019 if he is not detribalized? People should stop deceiving him & themselves about gej staying till 2019 if he doesn't accommodate every tribe in Nigeria, that's the main problem gej has & I have said it time without number even on this Nairaland forum.

You think G.E.J is a fool? What prompted timaya to sing "dem mama".? Did you witness how communities were wiped out in the N.D? By airstrike authorised by Yaradua...? We will crush them when the time is ripe, just watch out
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by Eurofighter: 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
@Solomon111 "Bullshitt. This was how this same frisk larr said GEJ would never become president due to the Northern influence.
Whatever happens in 2015,i'm game. One thing i know is that GEJ will defeat buhari in 2015. If it means the country dividing,all well and good.
We're tired of catering for parasites,whose only agenda is to foster imcompetency on the rest of the country with an unfortunate support from cowardly judases in the south. We need to spend our money on ourselves."

Mr. Solomon I am a very keen consumer of Frisky Larr's articles and everything he writes. You are very wrong. There is never a time this man wrote that Jonathan would never become President. He was one of the strongest supporters of Jonathan who attacked the cabal fiercely. He used to call them the Yar'Adua mafia. Please show everyone where you read that information, let us join you in condemning Frisky Larr. I know there is nothing like that. You are only angry with the man because he is not praising Jonathan.
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by Eurofighter: 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
@eGuertilla "Spare me that lie. You are probably the same moniker called Eurofighter on vanguard forum or Gbawe. Below are your Herr Larr"

Oh!! lol!! If you make me Friskjy Larr it will be my greatest honor. If can write as truly as that man I would be happy for it! Thanks
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by atlwireles: 12:08am On Dec 14, 2013
Eurofighter: @eGuertilla "Spare me that lie. You are probably the same moniker called Eurofighter on vanguard forum or Gbawe. Below are your Herr Larr"

Oh!! lol!! If you make me Friskjy Larr it will be my greatest honor. If can write as truly as that man I would be happy for it! Thanks

I am good, I am very good. Now I know the douche bag I'm dealing with. Frisky aka Eurofighter, go collect your brown envelope from OBJ. You just outed yourself. You probably wrote that 18 page letter for him. What a sorry soul.The Politics of bitterness will take you and OBJ nowhere.

Auf Wiedersehen
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by superstar1(m): 1:18am On Dec 14, 2013
The political cloud is still very murky and political naivety of some people on this thread is quite amazing.

However, with the state of things as at today in SW, GEJ cannot boast of 5% of SW's vote, that i am very sure of. Except some people are deceiving him. this is not about any party or religious affiliations. SW people are more particular about performance and GEJ has not delivered in anyway.

Against 2015, the choice of opposition.s candidate will play a major role. there are 2 scenarios.

1. A NW or NC candidate and SS VP candidate
2. A NW or NC candidate and SW VP candidate.

Scenario 1 can guarantee Northern vote, divide SS vote and SW will depend on the choice of candidate
Scenario 2 will outrightly guarantee northern and SW votes, leaving GEJ with only SS and SE.

For Scenario 1 to fail in SW, opposition must have chosen Buhari has candidate. Even the combo of Jesus and mohammed cannot sell him to SW. He is seen as a religious bigot, though he appears to be upright. That is all about perception, that a good PR can change overnight. Possible candidates are Lamido/Tambuwal/David Mark and Amaechi.

Scenario 2 is given, SW will be secured by opposition. Possible candidates are Lamido/Tambuwal/David mark and fashola

GEJ's advantage in the game is that, he is the sitting president. However, he should not think massive rigging will be overlooked in the north and SW. The PR of the president is poor and his performance is well below par.

If he does not want to turn this country to Somalia, he should use the next 365days to deliver on his campaign promises. Not all those economic jargons being spewed by Okonjo, that does not translate into anything for ordinary Nigerians. we are talking of tangible achievements. This will go along way in appealing the masses in SW and no matter the political inclination, the vote will be divided. He also need to re-build burnt bridges very fast, so as to divide vote., if not, he is a goner.

Mr. President also needs to demonstrate he is the man in charge by fighting corruption, by having the charisma and mien of a leader. If he is a good man that surrounded himself with wolves and psychophants, they can only assist him to rubbish him and his administration and by so doing, the masses will turn away from the more. The more the masses are against you, the more it becomes difficult to rig. Ask any politician. You only rig where you are popular.

He has the right to contest and he should be allowed to exercise his right.

The final straw that may spell doom for this country, is the rigging of 2015. Even, if GEJ loses, its dicey. Either way we are threading a very curvy and slippery path. He who has ear, let him take heed. Let the year 2014 be a year of preparation for any eventuality in 2015 for everybody. if North wins, SS and maybe SE will be seen has their booty, which might incite another militancy in SS. SW actually holds the ace.

Going head long with the northerners always come at a price. Boko haram is one them. Others will come in as the election time approaches. SW taking power from them was not easy, it came with a price. That is why they respect us and see us as partners. Anyone that will also take them on must be willing to pay the price to be able to command their respect.

Lastly, always remember, there are no permanent friends or foes in Nigerian politics that lacks any recognisable ideology. At times, the vote is to the highest bidder.

1 Like

Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by atlwireles: 1:27am On Dec 14, 2013
superstar1: The political cloud is still very murky. However, with the state of things as at today in SW, GEJ cannot boast of 5% of SW's vote, that i am very sure of. Except some people are deceiving him. this is not about any party or religious affiliations. SW people are more particular about performance and GEJ has not delivered in anyway.

Against 2015, the choice of opposition.s candidate will play a major role. there are 2 scenarios.

1. A NW or NC candidate and SS VP candidate
2. A NW or NC candidate and SW VP candidate.

Scenario 1 can guarantee Northern vote, divide SS vote and SW will depend on the choice of candidate
Scenario 2 will outrightly guarantee northern and SW votes, leaving GEJ with only SS and SE.

For Scenario 1 to fail in SW, opposition must have chosen Buhari has candidate. Even the combo of Jesus and mohammed cannot sell him to SW. He is seen as a religious bigot, though he appears to be upright. That is all about perception, that a good PR can change overnight.

Scenario 2 is given, SW will be secured by opposition.

GEJ's advantage in the game is that, he is the sitting president. However, he should not think massive rigging will be overlooked in the north and SW. The PR of the president is poor and his performance is well below par.

If he does not want to turn this country to Somalia, he should use the next 365days to deliver on his campaign promises. Not all those economic jargons being spewed by Okonjo, that does not translate into anything for ordinary Nigerians. we are talking of tangible achievements. This will go along way in appealing the masses in SW and no matter the political inclination, the vote will be divided. He also need to re-build burnt bridges very fast, so as to divide vote., if not, he is a goner.

Mr. President also needs to demonstrate he is the man in charge by fighting corruption, by having the charisma and mien of a leader. If he is a good man that surrounded himself with wolves and psychophants, they can only assist him to rubbish him and his administration and by so doing, the masses will turn away from the more. The more the masses are against you, the more it becomes difficult to rig. Ask any politician. You only rig where you are popular.

He has the right to contest and he should be allowed to exercise his right.

The final straw that may spell doom for this country, is the rigging of 2015. Even, if GEJ loses, its dicey. Either way we are threading a very curvy and slippery path. He who has ear, let him take heed. Let the year 2014 be a year of preparation for any eventuality in 2015 for everybody. if North wins, SS and maybe SE will be seen has their booty, which might incite another militancy in SS. SW actually holds the ace.

Going head long with the northerners always come at a price. Boko haram is one them. Others will come in as the election time approaches. SW taking power from them was not easy, it came with a price. That is why they respect us and see us as partners. Anyone that will also take them on must be willing to pay the price to be able to command their respect.

Lastly, always remember, there are no permanent friends or foes in Nigerian politics that lacks any recognisable ideology. At times, the vote is to the highest bidder.

Pray, Pray for this hell call Nigeria to end come 2015. No SW/NE/NW politician will preside over the people of SS in 2015. You people are free to preside over yourselves.
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by superstar1(m): 1:30am On Dec 14, 2013
atlwireles:

Pray, Pray for this hell call Nigeria to end come 2015. No SW/NE/NW politician will preside over the people of SS in 2015. You people are free to preside over yourselves.

bros you better calm down, you and I are irrelevant in this game. We can only make noise on NL. the major players know themselves, we only play along.
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by atlwireles: 1:33am On Dec 14, 2013
superstar1:

bros you better calm down, you and I are irrelevant in this game. We can only make noise on NL. the major players know themselves, we only play along.

You are always entitled to your opinion.
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by superstar1(m): 1:35am On Dec 14, 2013
atlwireles:

You are always entitled to your opinion.

definitely!!! that is a well known fact, not minding whose ox is gored.
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by nairalforlaughs: 2:17am On Dec 14, 2013
sweet-aquifer:
let APC do the voting......we will do the counting!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This got me cracking up
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by pazienza(m): 2:57am On Dec 14, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

The only reason you are talking about togetherness is because you have been looting contract money from the government, You said it b4 that you made 200 million in just one contract, so why wont you be happy instead of supporting a better regionalism or better split countries

Haha! I had said it time and time again, when you see an Igbo man shouting one Nigeria, look very well, it's either he is a politician, a friend to politicians and hence get crumbs from them, a relative of a politician, a beneficiary of present Nigerian corrupt arrangement, i know this from experience
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by DerideGull(m): 3:26am On Dec 14, 2013
Abagworo:

My reason for always supporting Amaechi both when he was with Jonathan and now they are apart is because I saw the desire in him for a change from day one. Its the same desire I saw in Rochas that endeared me to him as well. Why can't Jonathan work with those that want Nigeria better? All the good PDP Governors have fallen out with him apart from Akpabio. I'm just wondering.

Jonathan should have kickstarted his regime with massive projects in Niger Delta like road construction, water supply and free education for the real people and not militants. It pains me deeply that he has misused an opportunity and is now full of regret. Rochas entered immediately and kickstarted several projects including upgrade of the hitherto neglected Orlu township which he has not completed but having that vision and attempting to achieve it is what makes a good leader.

Amaechi is trying in the Kalabari project and Ogoni-Opobo road project. Abacha did the Port-Harcourt-Buguma-Degema project. These are ground breaking initiatives/achievements that affected/will affect the lives of the people forever.

I have come to realize you are a good-for-nothing cheap sectional bigot. If Orlu is forgotten as you would want everybody to believe, is Okigwe also forgotten too? I know you are from Orlu zone but it is a pitiable idiocy to think that Owerre, the state capital, will receive equal attention with Orlu in terms of infrastructural development.

In Amaechi’s case, you have repeatedly told any willing ears that your mother is Ikwerre, probably from the same village with Amaechi, it is no brainier to discern your support for Amaechi is borne out of ulterior motives. I spoke with a friend whose village is Umunna, Orlu and he told me his father’s house was razed to ground yet no compensation or the expected development promised by the Mallam Rochas Okorocha. He said Orlu is a pile of rubbish.

I guess it is only in Rivers State that governor undertakes the construction of federal roads. Please continue to entertain your silly self with goofy stuffs.
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by DerideGull(m): 3:37am On Dec 14, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

The only reason you are talking about togetherness is because you have been looting contract money from the government, You said it b4 that you made 200 million in just one contract, so why wont you be happy instead of supporting a better regionalism or better split countries

Bros you failed to mention who awarded the contract to the hammerhead - Abagworo. Probably Rotimi Amaechi's Rivers State awarded the alleged contract to him/her yet he/she foolishly accuses people of corruption. Does he/she understand what nepotism is all about?
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by blocker: 11:19am On Dec 14, 2013
Hotwax blowing hot air. Who do you think Yorubas should have voted in 2011? Why did you not include other southern and northen minorities in your false equation or don't you know we have over 200 tribes whose votes by implication of your statements you think don't matter? If you want blood to flow let it start from a region that have never known war, you know like the rotational presidency let us rotate war zones starting with the SOUTH-WEST.
hotwax: .

Seriously, blood will flow. North and South-west will not vote for Jonathan. Ijaw and Igbo population combined is not up to hausas.

Jonathan will resolve into rigging. And war will start. Dont you get that Logic.

Yorubas made a mistake by voting GEJ. They wont make it again.
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by superstar1(m): 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
blocker: Hotwax blowing hot air. Who do you think Yorubas should have voted in 2011? Why did you not include other southern and northen minorities in your false equation or don't you know we have over 200 tribes whose votes by implication of your statements you think don't matter? If you want blood to flow let it start from a region that have never known war, you know like the rotational presidency let us rotate war zones starting with the SOUTH-WEST.

we had our war on June 12 and we won. Wars are not only by shooting. The wisdom to go to war without a shot being fired is the best and that we showed the world and we won.

The best your uncles could do then was, they carried their Ghana- must-Go and ran away from SW to alaigbo.
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by POTUT(m): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
AnanseK:

Are you serious about this interpretation of presidential tenure?
Does being a vice president foreclose any hopes of running for two terms if your superior dies in office, reasons or is impeached?
The evil politicians are having a tough time among themselves choosing who will continue the raping of nigeria, the raped find it amusinp.
Shame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin / President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan / Mary Beth Leonard Denies Purported List Of Nigerians Banned From The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.