Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,391 members, 7,947,650 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:42 AM

Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap (27712 Views)

Website Attack:fg Checkmates Gay Activists / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office / Turai Checkmates Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by TechWalker007: 11:30am On Dec 13, 2013
nkem Kalu: ...Is it not better then for us to sacrifice the dumb...JONATHAN and have peace than all these wastes on security without being secured. One funny thing is that he doesn't have the capability of crushing any insurgence or terrorism and as such his chapter is already closed in 2015.

Is this really from an adult, like seriously?

You know I don't get deceived again when APC fellows from North and S-West use Igbo names.
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by chidexy(m): 11:33am On Dec 13, 2013
TechWalker007: Can someone tell these Northern born2rule and their counterparts down South, to leave GEJ alone to focus on the transformation agenda!

They can vote him out when it's time.
Leave him alone, stop sabotaging his efforts!

My desire is that GEJ's team become more resolute in perfecting major projects in Power, Transportation, Aviation, Security, Agriculture, Education and Infrastructure.

Actually his traducers are afraid that if allowed unfettered to continue at the pace he is going, by 2015 they won't have any case against him
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by victorazy(m): 11:35am On Dec 13, 2013
GEJ is the last president of Nigeria
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by dexterinc2003: 11:39am On Dec 13, 2013
still trying 2 figure out how the pardon of alamesiye,mustapha and some other things fit into d story...............and y r u some ppl bringing God into this dirty politics issue?
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by saved: 11:48am On Dec 13, 2013
O God Almighty! Let all enemies of Nigeria and innocent Nigerians that have stolen or looted from our treasury fight themselves to death irrespective of Tribe, Religion and Political party. Oh Lord, protect & preserve the innocents, cause an ambushment against the wicked ones through Jesus Christ we raise our supplications unto thee. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 13, 2013
I dnt wnt to bleive jonoathan never saw all this coming, the moment he was surrounding himself with people of mediocre political pedegree like tony aninih edwin clark, dokubo etal and doing away with the ebora of otta i knew he was doomed. furthermore he made an enormous strategic blunder by doing away with obj early in the game since he knew baba will never suscribe to his second term agenda. he should have used obj as a political counterweight against the northerners then dumping him late in the game that he will not have time to plot a revenge or jump ship and renew his partnership with his northern friends.
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by Abagworo(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
The fight between Amaechi and GEJ was not because of the state of East-west road, epileptic power supply or sharing formula. GEJ appointed into his cabinet all those nominated to him by Amaechi. So what was the fight about? The fight is/was about 2015. Both parties have taken irreconcilable positions and nothing can appease either party except the ultimate trophy, which is victory in the 2015 elections.

My reason for always supporting Amaechi both when he was with Jonathan and now they are apart is because I saw the desire in him for a change from day one. Its the same desire I saw in Rochas that endeared me to him as well. Why can't Jonathan work with those that want Nigeria better? All the good PDP Governors have fallen out with him apart from Akpabio. I'm just wondering.

Jonathan should have kickstarted his regime with massive projects in Niger Delta like road construction, water supply and free education for the real people and not militants. It pains me deeply that he has misused an opportunity and is now full of regret. Rochas entered immediately and kickstarted several projects including upgrade of the hitherto neglected Orlu township which he has not completed but having that vision and attempting to achieve it is what makes a good leader.

Amaechi is trying in the Kalabari project and Ogoni-Opobo road project. Abacha did the Port-Harcourt-Buguma-Degema project. These are ground breaking initiatives/achievements that affected/will affect the lives of the people forever.

2 Likes

Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by Malawian(m): 11:52am On Dec 13, 2013
there is a bullet each for these "heavy wieghts". shebi jonathan is training snippers?

we had all these noise in 2011, still jonathan won. he will win again, and nothing will happen.

nonsense.

[size=18pt]msheeeew[/size]
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by Malawian(m): 11:54am On Dec 13, 2013
when you play the game of thrones, you either win or you die.

there is a bullet waiting for the loosers of this game.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

jonathan till 2099.

ojare.
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by Malawian(m): 11:55am On Dec 13, 2013
with the MOSSAD running rings around Jonathan, let that brain dead born-to-rule charlatan make his move.

i dont want to hear noise this morning o.

1 Like

Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by TechWalker007: 11:55am On Dec 13, 2013
chidexy:

Actually his traducers are afraid that if allowed unfettered to continue at the pace he is going, by 2015 they won't have any case against him

They claim Nigerians hate him yet they are sabotaging and causing distractions just t ensure he does not succeed.
Actually I was APC up till 2012. I stopped giving them my support when I realized it's not that they really think GEJ has failed, they ACTUALLY WANT him to fail.
This is the reason for their desperation.

For me, no one who loves Nigeria would want a serving president to fail just to prove a point!

4 Likes

Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by BrightCar: 11:57am On Dec 13, 2013
Kei144: Going by a dream that I had in 2006, Babangida will arrest Jonathan in a coup. Due to Jonathan's refusal to resign during that coup, he will be murdered. I now believe that the coup will now take place in 2014, most likely in April; which is when the end-time tribulations begin.

https://www.nairaland.com/1447777/apocalyptic-end-time-begins-2014

QUIET!! NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST GEJ SHALL PROPER, THE EXPECTATION OF THE WICKED SHALL BE CUT SHORT. SLEEP BACK AND DREAM AGAIN!
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by pacido: 11:59am On Dec 13, 2013
Fadelex: sorry to say this, president Jonathan is still a learner when it comes to politics, u can't fight all your perceived enemies at the same time, he got it wrong when he decided to fight amaechi. amaechi is a strong character and obviously has no political future so he has absolutely nothing to lose in getting dirty with d president. today, no governor's forum. this is a forum where the president was hoping to table his 2015 ambition but that is gone now. you can't fight obj, ibb, atiku and others at d same time and have an octogenarian bamanga tukur as your defendant. in 2012 election in US, when the ground became so hot for Obama, president Clinton came to his rescue without which mitt Romney woulda floored Obama. this was d same role obj played in Jonathan ascending to throne in 2011. I know power is sweet and it is almost impossible for Jonathan not to contest in 2015 but he's going in a wrong way. his enemies are increasing everyday. I can't predict where this will end, but it will be easier for a Carmel to pass through needle eye than for Jonathan to win 2015 elections
who told u GEJ needs a NGF chaired by amaechi in 2015?,even the dumbest political watcher knows that jona did a good job of breaking down NGF that was gradually becoming another opposition group by putting it to sword and factionalising them.secondly who told you amaechi is not interested in political positions after his tenure as gov?when his selfish interest in becoming vp to a northern president is the reason for all the rofo rofo fight in rivers state.thirdly u said he can't fight obj,ibb and atiku and survive?seriously?are we talking abt great mandela like men here or thieves who in saner societies should be languishing in jail.If u are good at analysing political events well u should have realised by now that majority of these attacks on jona are coming from politicians with bad track records in this nation with no followership. All that the masses are waiting for to decide on jona's future is his achievements prior to the elections in2015.All these obstacles being thrown in his path makes him even more popular going by the refined way he take them in his stride and rides on. Boko insurgency is being contained so far adnirably,the g7 wahala has been dealt with,ASUU has been resolved and will resume nxt week I wonder they will do come up with next. oh I rem a letter from obj of all pple.I laugh in timbuktu lang

2 Likes

Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by TechWalker007: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
Abagworo:

My reason for always supporting Amaechi both when he was with Jonathan and now they are apart is because I saw the desire in him for a change from day one. Its the same desire I saw in Rochas that endeared me to him as well. Why can't Jonathan work with those that want Nigeria better? All the good PDP Governors have fallen out with him apart from Akpabio. I'm just wondering.

Jonathan should have kickstarted his regime with massive projects in Niger Delta like road construction, water supply and free education for the real people and not militants. It pains me deeply that he has misused an opportunity and is now full of regret. Rochas entered immediately and kickstarted several projects including upgrade of the hitherto neglected Orlu township which he has not completed but having that vision and attempting to achieve it is what makes a good leader.

Amaechi is trying in the Kalabari project and Ogoni-Opobo road project. Abacha did the Port-Harcourt-Buguma-Degema project. These are ground breaking initiatives/achievements that affected/will affect the lives of the people forever.

You made some sense but please remember that they started saying GEJ has failed before 100 days in office.
Don't tell me you don't know there is a deliberate attempt by a section of Nigeria to undermine GEJ's effort.
And for Amaechi and Rochas, their case is totally a result of personal ambition over regional interest.
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by Abagworo(m): 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
TechWalker007:

They claim Nigerians hate him yet they are sabotaging and causing distractions just t ensure he does not succeed.
Actually I was APC up till 2012. I stopped giving them my support when I realized it's not that they really think GEJ has failed, they ACTUALLY WANT him to fail.
This is the reason for their desperation.

For me, no one who loves Nigeria would want a serving president to fail just to prove a point!

This your allegation is quite unfounded. What has he initiated that was sabotaged? My own interest is particularly Niger-Delta. Did anyone sabotage East-West road?
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by BrightCar: 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
ImHotep-X:
[s][/s]

Have you got a brain? What has "Mungo Park" and his fallacies got to do with this?

Anyway, let me give you the summary of events again by the supreme intellectual genius who wrote the article and make sure you use your darn big brain this time. I shall be back around noon to read your reply. Too busy with work now.

- Breaking of the ‘Gentleman’s Agreement’ of rotating presidency between North and South.

- That effectively and temporarily shifted power to the South from the North who had Nigeria on the chokehold since independence.

- By default GEJ became the president.

- He, GEJ, left himself unguarded by exposing his rear-end and by surrounding himself with sycophants. He moved away from the Boss/Don (I don't know if you understand the mafia's hierarchy) who played the game on his behalf to his advantage. Bear in mind that GEJ is the Underboss and the Underboss is basically useless without the Boss/Don and his connect.

- Subsequently the North with the help of the Americans changed the game plan after clipping his wings.

- Then the proxy war began.

^^^^Now think and post something sensible! cool
WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOUR POST IS SENSIBLE? YOU ARE ONLY SPEAKING IMAGINARIES!

2 Likes

Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by Digitron: 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
But what is the sin of Mr President?

1 Like

Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by henrysam(m): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
true2god: It seems the north and southwest are
bent on bringing down the govt of
Jonathan at all cost. I can see the old
alliance coming together again to protect
their interest and ensure that their spoils
of war, since 1970, is never taken away from them by the real owners.
South west will still vote en mass for gej when it comes to presidential election but am sure of then voting for their respective gubernatorial candidate under apc.
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
ceejay4real: U ar more than a F. O.O.O.L.L.L!!!

Frustrations go kill una...

GEJ is confused..even in power.
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
henrysam:
South west will still vote en mass for gej when it comes to presidential election but am sure of then voting for their respective gubernatorial candidate under apc.

Which SW...? undecided Alaibo SW?

We dey watch like Baba... cheesy

Stick this into your brain....GEJ is a goner in 2015...unless another fate comes from above.

1 Like

Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by TechWalker007: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
Abagworo:

This your allegation is quite unfounded. What has he initiated that was sabotaged? My own interest is particularly Niger-Delta. Did anyone sabotage East-West road?

Allegations? Let's not derail this thread.

The relative peace in Niger Delta is as a result of GEJ and the amnesty handlers.
The training of youths who were once with guns has been productive both for Nigeria, expatriates and the communities.
I am not so conversant of projects within Niger Delta, no thanks to the poor PR team in the presidency.
Concerning the East-West road, the information available to me is that it's beyond 70% success.
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by fagin1982(m): 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
DankemzI: “blood would flow on the streets of Nigeria should President Jonathan insist on running for the Presidency in 2015.”
Nigerians take note. Another terror group will suffice but Jonathan will crush them till 2019
"Last year alone, we expended N935 billion on security. It is enough to dualise all Nigeria highways & maintain, renovate, refurbish our airports, it is enough to create job,"

Empty vessesls makes the most noise - This Nairaland forum deceives a lot of people ...Better pray for a better and peaceful Nigeria than you prophesy of blood
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by henrysam(m): 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
kokoA: GEJ is gradually loosing the whole country before election.. He's lost the entire north west, north east, south west and gradually loosing the north central (with nasarawa, niger and recently kwara gone, he is left with plateau, benue and kogi). He's left with south-south and south-east.
According to your calculation governors are the citizen of their states. If I may ask how did u percieved the case of south west that voted for A c n in 2011 guber election abd voted for gej in presidential. Election.
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
ilu.MUGU.nboy:

It's a PDP arrangement ....if he is not comfortable with the idea...he can contest on the platform of APGA.
Quit passing out gas u incurable case of mental derangement,that bloody written or non written agreement hoping to rope da president's arsse to a single term was orchestrated by da ever parasitic,leeching,idle,lazy,farting north n not da pdp.. N as long as NIGERIANS werent part of that 3am evil agreement,as long as d constitution supercedes such meaningless thrashy drafts,da president stands unrestricted to vie '15...so u got a 2nd thinking coming on that fabric spongy lumpy structure u call brain,hunk head

1 Like

Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by Abagworo(m): 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
TechWalker007:

Allegations? Let's not derail this thread.

The relative peace in Niger Delta is as a result of GEJ and the amnesty handlers.
The training of youths who were once with guns has been productive both for Nigeria, expatriates and the communities.
I am not so conversant of projects within Niger Delta, no thanks to the poor PR team in the presidency.
Concerning the East-West road, the information available to me is that it's beyond 70% success.

You need to be on ground to understand what's happening. It is very likely that crisis will erupt in the Niger Delta in a few days. Remember I typed it here. The reason is that the Presidency is initiating it by arming and protecting some youths or cult groups in Rivers and Bayelsa States. Watch that Rivers assembly attempted impeachment video and you'll understand. Most of the cultists are from Okrika tribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gkau8iLtpk
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by olabukola: 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
BrightCar: WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOUR POST IS SENSIBLE? YOU ARE ONLY SPEAKING IMAGINARIES!
I wanted to read through b4 I reply him. Thanks you have done that.
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by cyril10(m): 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
North and south west agenda is what i'm seeing here, the north is not ready to wait another 4 years to regain power and rule us again as they want and they are using some south west politicians to achieve their selfish purpose. Only God knows why we have to share same country with the hausas, very pathetic people.
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by TechWalker007: 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
Abagworo:

You need to be on ground to understand what's happening. It is very likely that crisis will erupt in the Niger Delta in a few days. Remember I typed it here. The reason is that the Presidency is initiating it by arming and protecting some youths or cult groups in Rivers and Bayelsa States. Watch that Rivers assembly attempted impeachment video and you'll understand. Most of the cultists are from Okrika tribe.

If there is crises, it's the handiwork of APC and Amaechi, stop blaming the president. Did you also watch the APC "rally" Amaechi staged?
Did you listen to what was said by the passengers in the vehicle?
I know one party that uses violence to communicate, that's APC. I am not exonerating PDP by any inch though.
GEJ does not need all what you alleged in Rivers or Bayelsa. It was Amaechi's game to turn his people against Bayelsa, it was clear in his press statement after his defection.
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by elohorayodele: 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
Must Nigeria be one sef, WTH is unity wen d whole country is filled wt tribalism, hate n hypocrites motivated wt greed n evil bias

1 Like

Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by chidexy(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
henrysam:

The South West will be appeased before 2015 elections. CBN governor will be vacating his position early 2014 and that position will be "given" to the SW and Lagos - Ibadan Expressway would have receive appreciable facelift by then too
Re: Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap by hotwax: 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
DankemzI: “blood would flow on the streets of Nigeria should President Jonathan insist on running for the Presidency in 2015.”
Nigerians take note. Another terror group will suffice but Jonathan will crush them till 2019
"Last year alone, we expended N935 billion on security. It is enough to dualise all Nigeria highways & maintain, renovate, refurbish our airports, it is enough to create job,"

Seriously, blood will flow. North and South-west will not vote for Jonathan. Ijaw and Igbo population combined is not up to hausas.

Jonathan will resolve into rigging. And war will start. Dont you get that Logic.

Yorubas made a mistake by voting GEJ. They wont make it again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo To Aisha Buhari: Have Pillow-talk With Your Husband On Nigeria Problems / Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami / PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.