Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,913 members, 7,872,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? (32464 Views)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 02, 2008
agaba123:

That is why I said not all but you cannot say most. Do mean all naija men are bush men?

What of a woman who told the husband that coming to welcome him with an embrace and a kiss when he is back from work and she happens to be at home is doing too much for him? The last time I checked, I was told the woman is nigerian. Appreciating the mans effort was letting herself down but she would want the same from the man?

LOL! An embrace and a kiss or two is not too much na.

Ok, you got me there. So not all naija men are bushmen, but most of them are. sad
Do you even read the replies here? Majority of them are so heartless. kai!!!
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by agaba123(m): 1:45am On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

LOL! An embrace and a kiss or two is not too much na.

Ok, you got me there. So not all naija men are bushmen, but most of them are. sad
Do you even read the replies here? Majority of them are so heartless. kai!!!

Trust me most of those guys are only trying to be 'hard' or hard-man in local parlance. In th real sense most of them cannot do what they are saying and even if they do, they are not being true to themselves just ego and society stuff.

So i think for sure what is considered romance in Africa is how much money you can give to your wife.

That makes nonsense, little things and statements mean more than a million bucks . . .appreciation letting the person know he or she is appreciated
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Gabry(f): 1:47am On Aug 02, 2008
If a woman cry sincerely, I guess its ok? But sometimes if its too much, it can be very annoying.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 02, 2008
agaba123:

Trust me most of those guys are only trying to be 'hard' or hard-man in local parlance. In th real sense most of them cannot do what they are saying and even if they do, they are not being true to themselves just ego and society stuff.

So i think for sure what is considered romance in Africa is how much money you can give to your wife.

That makes nonsense, little things and statements mean more than a million bucks . . .appreciation letting the person know he or she is appreciated

You make perfect sense, my friend.
Are you sure you're a Naija man?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 2:11am On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Ruby, come on now cheesy cheesy cheesy there are some good ones around.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Uche2nna(m): 2:14am On Aug 02, 2008
gabrywyl:

If a woman cry sincerely, I guess its ok? But sometimes if its too much, it can be very annoying.

U rite on the money angry
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by agaba123(m): 2:14am On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

There bshe goes . . .lol  Can anything good come out of Jerusalem?
onyinye2:

not just some. There are many but you know that the empty can make the loudest noise.
Great things are not found in common path.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Uche2nna(m): 2:15am On Aug 02, 2008
agaba123:

Try telling that to ur future wife  cheesy
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 02, 2008
onyinye2:

lmao grin grin

agaba123:

There bshe goes . . .lol Can anything good come out of Jerusalem?
not just some. There are many but you know that the empty can make the loudest noise.
Great things are not found in common path.
abegi, answer me jor.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by agaba123(m): 2:18am On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

abegi, answer me jor.

prolly the wrong thread
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 2:20am On Aug 02, 2008
No, this thread.
I asked you if you're a Naija man.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by agaba123(m): 2:22am On Aug 02, 2008
Uche2nna:

Try telling that to your future wife  cheesy
Uche, tell you what, there is no romance without money but money alone cannot bring romance.

There are things money will do, but there are yearning in the heart which the money cannot satisfy
It is only the those seemingly little things that will satisfy them.
If you don't know them romance will not be complete trust me
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by keba(m): 2:23am On Aug 02, 2008
gabrywyl:

i do feel for my woman esp when i'm the one to blame but my ego would not allow me
pet her so i'll just let her be. as you stated too, it culd really be annoying.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by agaba123(m): 2:23am On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

No, this thread.
I asked you if you're a Naija man.
Chei see me see wahala

Proper naija no be by naturalization na by birth. Chei I don die ooo

Anyway I know you are pulling my . . . what I don't know.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 02, 2008
agaba123:

Chei see me see wahala

Proper naija no be by naturalization by birth. Chei I don die ooo

LOL! Calm down.
It's not a problem.
Just surprised you're not as annoying/immature as the rest of them smileymaybe on this topic sha.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Uche2nna(m): 2:27am On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

LOL! Calm down.
It's not a problem.
Just surprised you're not as annoying/immature as the rest of them smileymaybe on this topic sha.

lol

Madam Ruby Pearl grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 2:29am On Aug 02, 2008
agaba123:

Uche, tell you what, there is no romance without money but money alone cannot bring romance.

There are things money will do, but there are yearning in the heart which the money cannot satisfy

Truly Questionable!!!
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by agaba123(m): 2:29am On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

LOL! Calm down.
It's not a problem.
Haha do not forget that the web affords some guys a measure of anonymity. In darkness loads of crap happen.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Uche2nna(m): 2:30am On Aug 02, 2008
agaba123:

It aint that simple, mon ami.

Tell U what, No woman jokes with her comfort and security. After that , then comes compatibility. Love /romance is further down the ladder.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by agaba123(m): 2:30am On Aug 02, 2008
onyinye2:

Truly Questionable!!!
Onyee how do you mean sis?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 2:31am On Aug 02, 2008
agaba123:

Onyee how do you mean sis?
I have experienced some real romantic things that didn't require money.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Gabry(f): 2:32am On Aug 02, 2008
Uche2nna quote:-
You rite on the money  

What does money have to do with crying ?Am confuse ohhh. . .  undecided
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Uche2nna(m): 2:33am On Aug 02, 2008
gabrywyl:

Uche2nna quote:-

What does money have to do with crying ?Am confuse ohhh. . . undecided

lol grin grin grin grin grin

Just an expression that means U are right!!!!! Savi? undecided
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 2:34am On Aug 02, 2008
Uche2nna:

lol

Madam Ruby Pearl grin
awa ni ye o. tongue tongue tongue
But you know am right wink

agaba123:

Haha do not forget that the web affords some guys a measure of anonymity. In darkness loads of crap happen.
awww, you're so right.
Not only craps occurs in the darkness, ya know wink

Uche2nna:

Tell You what, No woman jokes with her comfort and security. After that , then comes compatibility. Love /romance is further down the ladder.
I disagree wiv ya jor! angry angry
If not love/romance, why are you wiv a guy in the first place?
Should that not be the ultimate goal?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Gabry(f): 2:36am On Aug 02, 2008
Uche2nna:

lol grin grin grin grin grin

Just an expression that means You are right!!!!! Savi? undecided

Oh ok. got it. Thanks
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by agaba123(m): 2:37am On Aug 02, 2008
Uche2nna:

Tell You what, No woman jokes with her comfort and security. After that , then comes compatibility. Love /romance is further down the ladder.
Uche may be we are saying the same thing in different ways
onyinye2:

I have experienced some real romantic things that didn't require money.
I suppose you read my post well. I remember I said that there are things money cannot get.

But those thing will not be very effective on a hungry woman, a woman with an empty wardrobe etc
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 2:39am On Aug 02, 2008
agaba123:

I remember I said that there are things money cannot get.
But those thing will not be very effective on a hungry woman, a woman with an empty wardrobe etc
LOL!!!!! yeah you got the last part right. but yeah i think the most romantic things dont require money.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Uche2nna(m): 2:39am On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

awa ni ye o. tongue tongue tongue

huh?

Ruby_Pearl:

I disagree with ya jor! angry angry
If not love/romance, why are you with a guy in the first place?
Should that not be the ultimate goal?

Ideally, yes.  In reality, most women marry for reasons besides love. They might not admit it tho. I wish I could also disagree with miself
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 2:40am On Aug 02, 2008
Uche2nna:

Ideally, yes.  In reality, most women marry for reasons besides love. They might not admit it tho. I wish I could also disagree with miself
Nwannem nwoke, you are wrong. most women marry because of love.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by agaba123(m): 2:41am On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Not only craps occurs in the darkness, ya know wink

OK I agree cheesy cheesy but it does not have to be in darkness lol

some degree of light may be necessary at times
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 2:41am On Aug 02, 2008
Uche2nna:

huh?
It's just a yoruba phrase. meaning I dey kampe

Uche2nna:

Ideally, yes. In reality, most women marry for reasons besides love. They might not admit it tho. I wish I could also disagree with miself
Hmmmm. . . . . hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 2:42am On Aug 02, 2008
agaba123:

OK I agree cheesy cheesy but it does not have to be in darkness lol

some degree of light may be necessary at times
see your yeye mind!
what do you think I was talking abt? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Me, I was talking abt sleeping oh!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Signs That A Guy Is Never Going To Marry You / Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.