Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,308 members, 7,887,905 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:11 PM

Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? (32542 Views)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by sistawoman: 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2008
nalijah07:

@sistawoman - Good question.

Thanks. . . . . . I am wondering where the 17 pages of answers went, why none of the guys want to answer my question.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by sistawoman: 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2008
sistawoman:

Have any of you men turned on the water works just to impress a girl to to pretend to be hurt by something she did or said?

I am still hoping that some guys come in here and answer this question.

I am headed home to cut the grass and will catch up with you fine folks lata tonight.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by zeal22(m): 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2008
Do women really cry nowadays??
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by beefblaze(m): 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2008
left to me,i would let her cry herself out for maybe till dizziness overcomes my more of "boring-show"!
If the purpose for which she's lamentin' is far grave then imma transition myself to sleep and wake up later perceivin' her
resting her head right on my arms grin grin grin grin
Next i coddle her knowing well that she's been awaiting that moment, then push her aside and continue my slumber, wink wink tongue tongue,
Isn't that da best thang to do gents??
Husshhhh,
Maybe at dawn say 4:30 i call for that so praised make up xes!!! grin grin grin It will have to be a "short" one= eins rund lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by bluesky4(f): 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2008
beefblaze:

left to me,i would let her cry herself out for maybe till dizziness overcomes my more of "boring-show"!
If the purpose for which she's lamentin' is far grave then I'm going to transition myself to sleep and wake up later perceivin' her
resting her head right on my arms grin grin grin grin
Next i coddle her knowing well that she's been awaiting that moment, then push her aside and continue my slumber, wink wink tongue tongue,
Isn't that da best thang to do gents??
Husshhhh,
Maybe at dawn say 4:30 i call for that so praised make up xes!!! grin grin grin It will have to be a "short" one= eins rund lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i guess u've never had a girlfriend? tongue
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by papadims: 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2008
blue-sky:

i guess u've never had a girlfriend?  tongue

please tell him how he can get one cool cool cool
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by na2day2(m): 7:19am On Aug 05, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmm, this is not hard at all. it depends on which girl-friend we are talking about, the ones for yankee (nigerian and akarta) cry reality-tv/crocodile tears, they like to play on guys' emotions and intelligence. for them i careless and show no emotions. if it a girl friend in nigeria, it is 70% more likely to be true tears, i will examine the facial expression to determine the facts, and if it is real, i do anything to make it up for her, anything.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by minute(f): 7:34am On Aug 05, 2008
You dont really have to say anything.Just sit down with her and give her a shoulder to lean on

and let her know that you're there for her.

Macho is the last thing that i need at those times,presence is more impotant than what you could say.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by NegroNtns(m): 8:21am On Aug 05, 2008
@Post,

I play Bob Marley _ No woman, No cry!
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by idygurl(f): 8:32am On Aug 05, 2008
Yeah, do ladies still cry these days? undecided

I'm all outta tears my dears angry
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by riversman: 9:03am On Aug 05, 2008
when she cries??, u shed tears and wail louder, at least she can stop and listen to u, grin

she never cries as she knows i will win the crying contest, BTW did i say iyabo is legally blind, so i dont really know wen she cries or she has dust in her, LOL!!!
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Eclairs: 9:49am On Aug 05, 2008
@ post,

It piercies my heart but gone are the days.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by free2ryme(m): 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2008
it'll tear me apart, knowing i caused it and i'll try and makeup 4 my wrong.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by kizzymack(m): 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2008
@ post

Most of the time they are crocodile tears, if i genuinely hurt her and have conscience call, i usually just say sorry.

Anyway, I always end relationships over the phone,

So, when they start ballin, I cut the phone off and go b-ballin.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by kizzymack(m): 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2008
Quote from: sistawoman on Yesterday at 06:27:09 PM
Have any of you men turned on the water works just to impress a girl to to pretend to be hurt by something she did or said?

@ sistawoman

i think the permissible reasons for that act of irresponsibility is:

1. Death of a loved one
2. Loss of a championship (or something you've put your all into)

Any guy that cries in front of a girl for reasons other than the aforesaid is a disgrace & has no self-respect.
there is nothing impressive about that. I mean what are your boys for? what is liquer for? it's better to see a shrink and bare it all outside and be the man in the relationship.

i mean if your crying, what dyu expect her to do? she'll prolly start wailing away too because that one doesn't take time and what dyu have - a pathetic situation and no man to take charge.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by timmfikk(m): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2008
@nalijah07
@timmfikk
What do you mean your un-seriousness. Please explain.

It all happened years back, and its not something i can forget about it because i do not know how i can forgive myself for what i did, its something about my life, ND true friends know about it ,,,, but for now on the forum i will lipsrsealed my mouth over it ,
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by timmfikk(m): 1:49am On Aug 06, 2008
@ everyone, so hope you none of u guys have cried, with anyone this week,, or tell us and lets hear what happened
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by na2day2(m): 5:03am On Aug 06, 2008
idygurl:

Yeah, do ladies still cry these days? undecided
I'm all out of tears my dears angry

after seeing ur pic, u sure dont look like someone that can cry at all. well, if u need to be trained on how to cry, i know a school called, college of crying and crying technologies, i recommend that u go there for some lessons grin grin grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 06, 2008
na2day?:

after seeing your pic, u sure don't look like someone that can cry at all. well, if u need to be trained on how to cry, i know a school called, college of crying and crying technologies, i recommend that u go there for some lessons grin grin grin
lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by eldee(m): 9:19am On Aug 06, 2008
Orikinla:

Any of the guys here posing and posturing that real men do not cry do not even know what makes a real man.

I have wept for my mother and I am moved by the tears of a woman who truly wept from her heart and soul and God knows that I am more real than 99% of men who lie about their emotions.

I have been to war and saw thousands of corpses and survived and returned safely.
I have braved the dangers of gunfire during coups in Nigeria to visit a sweetheart when most men were hiding indoors.
I have been in emergencies whilst saving lives.
Has anyone carried a woman in a wheelchair down a staircase in emergency and protected her from noon to midnight in ER?
Yet I can cry too when my woman cries.
Because, I am a REAL MAN who has heart and soul.

Love is what makes us human and tears of love are the most beautiful tears to shed.

When a woman cries from her heart, she can move the spirit of compassion.
Dude seriously, I think you need to restrict your poetry to the Literature Section
Haba!!! You miss road?? Or did you miss what the whole topic was about?

This is the romance section, did anyone come here to ask of your post-war tales?
When someone mentioned Jesus' weeping, didn't you see the reply?
Here you are telling us about how you brought your AK to protect your wife

Did you miss the topic or you just saw this as a chance to display your war heroics?

When the tears are not due to death, or sickness, but due to the fact that you've hurt her feelings in some way, how does it make you feel. How do you deal with it?

So, when you do offend your woman and she starts crying, what do you do? You start crying too?
Why? Because you're a 'real man' . . . hmmmn . . . effects of Nollywood cheesy
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by tRoOE(f): 10:22am On Aug 06, 2008
Judging from guy reaction
He wipes off the tears while kissing me at the same time taking away my pain and agony, then he holds me until i cool down. He knows when to talk or reply, his so good at listening while i pour out my heart/pain
He hate to see my cry or sad
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by moHot(f): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2008
tRoOE:

He wipes off the tears while kissing me at the same time taking away my pain and agony, then he holds me until i cool down. He knows when to talk or reply, his so good at listening while i pour out my heart/pain

mehn i love this grin

eldee:

Dude seriously, I think you need to restrict your poetry to the Literature Section
Haba!!! You miss road?? Or did you miss what the whole topic was about?

This is the romance section, did anyone come here to ask of your post-war tales?
When someone mentioned Jesus' weeping, didn't you see the reply?
Here you are telling us about how you brought your AK to protect your wife

Did you miss the topic or you just saw this as a chance to display your war heroics?

When the tears are not due to death, or sickness, but due to the fact that you've hurt her feelings in some way, how does it make you feel. How do you deal with it?

So, when you do offend your woman and she starts crying, what do you do? You start crying too?
Why? Because you're a 'real man' . . . hmmmn . . . effects of Nollywood cheesy

roft and lmao
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by agaba123(m): 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2008
hehe
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by lennx: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2008
they don't care, we don't care. thats the way its should be
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by stevworld: 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2008
meeee 4get dam ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, na acting no mind dem. as 4 me sha I go act tu like say I dey feel am bt deep down in ma hrt, na lie. beware of dem ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. cheers n play safe.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by stevworld: 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2008
na act jst follow dem act. two can play u knw. cheers n play safe.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by timmfikk(m): 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2008
@Stevworld, I don't really believe in your words, if you really know what comes from your heart, you will definitely cry when you are meant to
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by beefblaze(m): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2008
@ blue-sky
Why me? yo dey try me!
No long thang!
Watch out before yo be d one undergoing what this thread is discussing now! embarassed embarassed
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by na2day2(m): 4:13am On Aug 07, 2008
tRoOE:

Story!!! na 2 day we dey hear dat one?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by timmfikk(m): 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2008
@na2day, If you have been able to learn about everything on earth, kindly allow we the student to learn as well.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by na2day2(m): 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2008
timmfikk:

@na2day, If you have been able to learn about everything on earth, kindly allow we the student to learn as well.

well in life, alot of things u can learn by just observing others go through it without actually reinventing the wheel urself but if u want to learn the wrath of a woman/deception in the name of crying, be my guest.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by timmfikk(m): 4:15am On Aug 08, 2008
Be ypur guest shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

I Found Her In Youth Service / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.