Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,294 members, 7,881,089 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:07 PM

Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? (32503 Views)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 02, 2008
agaba123:

We can start from here.

Kedu = how are you

But you have to go to the Igbo thread before Seun bans me. I know he will love to do that
You want me to get thrashed on an Igbo thread abi?

No can do!
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Uche2nna(m): 5:34am On Aug 02, 2008
agaba practically owns the thread. so fear not, milady grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 02, 2008
Hmmm, ok, agaba, tomor we got a lot of work to do grin

As long as you protect moi from your yoruba bashing cousins, I'm ready to learn tongue
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Uche2nna(m): 5:59am On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Hmmm, ok, agaba, tomor we got a lot of work to do grin

As long as you protect moi from your yoruba bashing cousins, I'm ready to learn tongue

I dont expect u to believe that. We dont do no thrashing.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 02, 2008
Uche2nna:

I don't expect u to believe that. We don't do no thrashing.

I don't want to believe it.
But peeps such as Romeo/superkid or is it superman says a lot, don't it?

You know what?
Why do they even matter?
It's the learning that does, right? wink
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Uche2nna(m): 6:05am On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

I don't want to believe it.
But peeps such as Romeo/superkid or is it superman says a lot, don't it?

You know what?
Why do they even matter?
It's the learning that does, right? wink

U rite. Especially when U are going to be getting married to one cheesy
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 02, 2008
Uche2nna:

You rite. Especially when You are going to be getting married to one cheesy
says who?
Are you a psychic?

OMG!! You're proposing? shocked shocked shocked shocked
I'm sorry Uche, you're going too fast for me na embarassed
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Uche2nna(m): 6:12am On Aug 02, 2008
lol

u have to be thru with med school first.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 02, 2008
And you have to be through with Nursing school first tongue hehehe
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Uche2nna(m): 6:18am On Aug 02, 2008
lol

Nursing school? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. More like Graduate school tongue
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 02, 2008
Hmmmmmmm. . .ohh la la! spicy!

So you're getting married soon and you're just telling me?

hmmm, keep whispering more "info" in my ears. I am listening wink
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Uche2nna(m): 6:25am On Aug 02, 2008
lol. Na U arrange wife give me smiley

Its late and I gotta wake up early in the morn. Beddy byes, Rubi
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 02, 2008
LOL! Nitey nite smiley
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by agaba123(m): 11:12am On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby you no get wahala. In Igbo thread, no one bashes anyone we only throw bantas and have fun.

Never mind Romeo, he only reacts if he was attacked and I know you will not attack nobody.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2008
OK ok, when you're ready, gimme the site to the Igbo thread. Please and thank you tongue
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by agaba123(m): 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

OK ok, when you're ready, gimme the site to the Igbo thread. Please and thank you tongue
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=19138.msg2596944#msg2596944
See you there
You are welcome
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by esilove(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2008
in fact, i join her to cry
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2008
esilove:

How does that help?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2008
esilove:

onyinye2:

How does that help?
grin grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by efelestus(m): 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2008
if the woman is my mother or sister it affects me. lol. otherwise i consider it fake. once my poor friend bought his girlfriend an engagement ring just to help her get over a recent trauma, only for her to laugh at the quality of the ring with her friends. so you see, trying to please or suit a girl can make one stupid. i just smile and tell my girl sorry if i find her crying.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2008
efelestus:

if the woman is my mother or sister it affects me. lol. otherwise i consider it fake. once my poor friend bought his girlfriend an engagement ring just to help her get over a recent trauma, only for her to laugh at the quality of the ring with her friends. so you see, trying to please or suit a girl can make one stupid. i just smile and tell my girl sorry if i find her crying.
so if your daughter cries, it is fake? and you are judging a woman's credibility when she cries based on one sole experience that didn't even happen to you?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by efelestus(m): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2008
life is too short to wait and learn from one's bitter experience. i forgot to include my daughter, onyiye2. meanwhile, i'm just kidding.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by timmfikk(m): 1:52am On Aug 04, 2008
@Gabrywyl
In short my woman must never cry, Lips sealed

So you're saying you would never cry or you have never cried?

I have cried, but not because of a woman and what i mean is that its not going to make me feel okay if my mom or my babe cry, if its really on an important thing, gba ajo ma ke ni ppp lipsrsealed
Thats why i pray not to have a stuff that will make any of us all cry oooo kiss
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by HCH3COO: 1:54am On Aug 04, 2008
timmfikk:

In short my woman must never cry, Lips sealed

So you're saying you would never cry or you have never cried?

I have cried, but not because of a woman and what i mean is that its not going to make me feel okay if my mom or my babe cry, if its really on an important thing, gba ajo ma ke ni ppp lipsrsealed
Thats why i pray not to have a stuff that will make any of us all cry oooo kiss
What made you cry
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by timmfikk(m): 1:57am On Aug 04, 2008
What made you cry Huh

I mean if they're hurt only.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by timmfikk(m): 2:16am On Aug 04, 2008
What made you cry

I cried because of my un-seriousness sometime ago.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by slyk2(m): 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2008
No woman, no cry.
Its a nice comedy to see such.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by nalijah07(f): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2008
@timmfikk
What do you mean your un-seriousness. Please explain.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by obiogwu(m): 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2008
am not really that emotional,but seeing ma woman cry can really be disturbing.all i can do is pamper her and hope she has a good reason for crying.if i find out that she has no good reason for crying,then she had better be ready for part 2.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by sistawoman: 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2008
Have any of you men turned on the water works just to impress a girl to to pretend to be hurt by something she did or said?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by nalijah07(f): 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2008
Wow  shocked What would part two entail?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by nalijah07(f): 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2008
@sistawoman - Good question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ / Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos / How I Became The April Fool..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.