Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,145 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? (32505 Views)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Uche2nna(m): 2:45am On Aug 02, 2008
onyinye2:

Nwannem nwoke, you are wrong. most women marry because of love.

Warms my heart to see that U are taking ur Igbo lessons. Keep it up, girl. Nothing more annoying than an Igbo girl that cant converse in the mother tongue.  grin

Anyways, to ur post,

Thats what U think until U get to the age of decision-making. U would have to make choices that have nothing to do with love.

I saw ur post about having some romance that did not require finance and I was wondering what exactly would be ur idea of a financial commitment in a relationship. At ur age, going to Mickey D  or Macdonald would do the trick  grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 2:47am On Aug 02, 2008
Uchenna, when will we start our own Igbo lessons?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by agaba123(m): 2:49am On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

see your yeye mind!
what do you think I was talking about? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Me, I was talking about sleeping oh!! grin grin
Mee tooo

Sometimes you don't have to sleep in the dark cheesy cheesy

A deemed light might do you some good esp if you are the claustrophobic type
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by agaba123(m): 2:50am On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

I bu onye Igbo? hehe
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 02, 2008
agaba123:

Mee tooo

Sometimes you don't have to sleep in the dark cheesy cheesy

A deemed light might do you some good esp if you are the claustrophobic type
LOL! You're not serious.
Let's hope that's what you really meant.

agaba123:

I bu onye Igbo? hehe
IS that "I loff you" in Igbo?
I must say, you're moving a bit tooo fast, dnt you think? smiley
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Gabry(f): 2:53am On Aug 02, 2008
Uche2nna:

Ideally, yes.  In reality, most women marry for reasons besides love. They might not admit it tho. I wish I could also disagree with miself

I dont agree with you ohhhh. . . . I originally do not intend to get married at all and plan to stay single for the rest of my life but after I know my bf for 4 years now, I dont  mind about the marriage part and dont understand why do I want to marry him apart from love. Could it be juju?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Uche2nna(m): 2:53am On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

lol

I aint the one dishing out Igbo lessons. I think it is agaba  lipsrsealed
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Uche2nna(m): 2:57am On Aug 02, 2008
gabrywyl:

I don't agree with you ohhhh. . . . I originally do not intend to get married at all and plan to stay single for the rest of my life but after I know my boyfriend for 4 years now, I don't mind about the marriage part and don't understand why do I want to marry him apart from love. Could it be juju?

I have two things to say to ur post ,

First, I used "most women".

Secondly, I also said that most women would rather deny it.

So it is either U are among the few women left or U are just denying. U know best. Either way it does not negate my post.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by agaba123(m): 2:58am On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

LOL! You're not serious.
Let's hope that's what you really meant.
IS that "I loff you" in Igbo?
I must say, you're moving a bit tooo fast, dnt you think? smiley

I bu onye Igbo means, are you Igbo?

loff? someone I have not seen? Like may be,  love . . . . .

Uche na wa you . . . Ojikwa gi . . .O ji gi na Onu? lol
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 02, 2008
agaba123:

I bu onye Igbo means, are you Igbo?

loff? someone I have not seen? Like may be, love . . . . .

Uche na wa you . . . Ojikwa gi . . .O ji gi na Onu? lol
LMAO!! The loff part was a joke, darl.
Don't take me seriously in my joking moods

No, am not Igbo, but I can still learn, can't i? wink
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Gabry(f): 3:09am On Aug 02, 2008
Uche2nna:

I have two things to say to your post ,

First, I used "most women".

Secondly, I also said that most women would rather deny it.

So it is either You are among the few women left or You are just denying. You know best. Either way it does not negate my post.

And do you think its the same with most men?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by agaba123(m): 3:10am On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Please you can by all means

That makes for a better and peaceful Nigeria
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 3:11am On Aug 02, 2008
agaba123:

Please you can by all means

That makes for a better and peaceful Nigeria
Yes, if you're also willing to learn yoruba
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by agaba123(m): 3:12am On Aug 02, 2008
started long ago

Ruby_Pearl:

Yes, if you're also willing to learn yoruba

But why introduce a condition ? smiley lol
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 02, 2008
agaba123:

started long ago

But why introduce a condition ? smiley lol
Why not? For a better Nigeria, right?

Ok, show me what you've learned
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by timmfikk(m): 3:15am On Aug 02, 2008
In short my woman must never cry, lipsrsealed
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Uche2nna(m): 3:16am On Aug 02, 2008
gabrywyl:

And do you think its the same with most men?

Thats a good question and I dont really have a good answer to that.

I dont know about Malaysia, but where I come from it is more common to see men marrying below thier[i] so-called social/finacial class[/i] than it is with women. U get my hint?  grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Uche2nna(m): 3:20am On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@ Agaba

Abegi teach her the Igbo lessons. On a more serious note, Ruby is among the most balanced teenagers on NL (lol). Would not mind teaching her the langauige miself only that I suck in transferring knowledge sad Anywas, catch U guys laterz,
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by agaba123(m): 3:20am On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Why not? For a better Nigeria, right?

Ok, show me what you've learned

baoni?

Ibolonlo? awa oludumare. I hope you can speak yoruba
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Gabry(f): 3:21am On Aug 02, 2008
Uche2nna:

Thats a good question and I don't really have a good answer to that.

I don't know about Malaysia, but where I come from it is more common to see men marrying below their[i] so-called social/finacial class[/i] than it is with women. You get my hint?  grin

yeap. agree. In Malaysia, it depends which tribe you come from though. Like my family generation, the female must be more better in the sense of financial/social status compared to the man. But I think right now, things are changing.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Gabry(f): 3:22am On Aug 02, 2008
timmfikk:

In short my woman must never cry, lipsrsealed

So you're saying you would never cry or you have never cried?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by agaba123(m): 3:23am On Aug 02, 2008
Uche2nna:

@ Agaba

Abegi teach her the Igbo lessons. On a more serious note, Ruby is among the most balanced teenagers on Nairaland (lol). Would not mind teaching her the langauige miself only that I suck in transferring knowledge sad Anywas, catch You guys laterz,
Is she a teenager? Wow she must be very good then. she has a brain of a tweentysomething
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 3:26am On Aug 02, 2008
@Uchenna
Teenager?
are you drunk? angry angry angry
On my driver license, it perfectly says am an adult!!

agaba123:

Is she a teenager? Wow she must be very good then. she has a brain of a tweentysomething
Thanks sweetie kiss kiss kiss
but am not a teen
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Gabry(f): 3:27am On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@Uchenna
Teenager?
but am not a teen

Maybe just cause you're young at heart? tongue
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 3:28am On Aug 02, 2008
agaba123:

baoni?

Ibolonlo? awa oludumare. I hope you can speak yoruba

LMAO!!
Baoni? you tried. It's bawoni tongue tongue
OF course I can speak yoruba.

Am proud of ya, you know a lil, but that's nice enough. wink

gabrywyl:

Maybe just cause you're young at heart? tongue
I hope so jare
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by agaba123(m): 3:29am On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@Uchenna
Teenager?
but am not a teen

All for good. You are welcome
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by agaba123(m): 3:31am On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

LMAO!!
Baoni? you tried. It's bawoni tongue tongue
OF course I can speak yoruba.

Am proud of ya, you know a little, but that's nice enough. wink

Ese smiley smiley kiss kiss
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 02, 2008
So how do I get my Igbo lessons na?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by agaba123(m): 3:42am On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

So how do I get my Igbo lessons na?
We can start from here.

Kedu = how are you

But you have to go to the Igbo thread before Seun bans me. I know he will love to do that
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Queenisha: 3:50am On Aug 02, 2008
chei agaba!
you just dey pursue woman from thread to thread
welu kwa nwayo
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Queenisha: 3:51am On Aug 02, 2008
ife n'aso uso n'egbu kwa egbu
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 02, 2008

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos / How I Became The April Fool.. / Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.