Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,174 members, 7,896,983 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:12 AM

North Hates GEJ For Corruption, Why Do Southerners Support Him? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Hates GEJ For Corruption, Why Do Southerners Support Him? (2704 Views)

An Online Vote For Southerners Support For Biafra / CORRUPTION: Why Tinubu And Atiku Did Not Follow PMB To The Us / Do Non - Southerners Support Gej? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Hates GEJ For Corruption, Why Do Southerners Support Him? by ALTRUTH(m): 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
@op what do you mean by "North?'" There is the far north and there is the middle belt. That aside, I personally loved Buhari initially and wanted him to be president, especially when I prayed for him to unseat that monster called obasanjo but I have come to realise that Buhari is a religious extremist. He is an islamist who has never seen any need to condemn the activities of boko haram or even sympathise with the many innocent innocent victims of boko haram attacks including lots of women and children.

Don't forget that we voted for and loved Yar Adua; it is just so unfortunate that he died. undecided I prefer a corrupt president anytime to an intolerant religious extremist like Buhari.
Re: North Hates GEJ For Corruption, Why Do Southerners Support Him? by citizenY(m): 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
Really!!"!!! look in the mirror
Re: North Hates GEJ For Corruption, Why Do Southerners Support Him? by citizenY(m): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
, @ Atiwireles

Really!!"!!! look in the mirror.
Re: North Hates GEJ For Corruption, Why Do Southerners Support Him? by atlwireles: 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
citizenY: , @ Atiwireles

Really!!"!!! look in the mirror.

In what mirror
Re: North Hates GEJ For Corruption, Why Do Southerners Support Him? by citizenY(m): 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ikengawo: [size=15pt]IF NORTHERNERS REJECT CORRUPTION WHY IS YOUR REGION MORE IMPOVERISHED THAN THE NIGER REPUBLIC[/size]
[size=15pt]IF NORTHERNERS REJECT BAD LEADERSHIP WHY DO YOU HAVE THE HIGHEST ILLITERACY AND INFANT MORTALITY RATES IN THE WORLD[/size]

The average northern human being is worth less than the average northern cow the cow can at least guarantee a good Christmas. The North and it's 'leaderhip' has contributed nothing to it's self, nothing to the nation, and nothing to humanity except polio, bloodshed, sexism, tribalism, bombings, disgrace, beggars, destitution, barbarism, underachievement and more disease than anyhwere in the world

Good luck Jonathan is saving you from yourself

See xenophobia. What could be the reason for such vitriol? Such uncivil and sweeping generalisation?

How bestial can a man be? The worst animal that God created is man..... of your type.

We refuse to join you in this despicable trip of yours.
Re: North Hates GEJ For Corruption, Why Do Southerners Support Him? by Mightymanna(m): 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2013
Dear southern nigerians please if its in your separate nation that GEj is ruling like that can you vote him again for another 4yearS?

2 Likes

Re: North Hates GEJ For Corruption, Why Do Southerners Support Him? by rash47(m): 3:24am On Dec 22, 2013
Mightymanna: Dear southern nigerians please if its in your separate nation that GEj is ruling like that can you vote him again for another 4yearS?
Re: North Hates GEJ For Corruption, Why Do Southerners Support Him? by Donmams(m): 6:22am On Dec 22, 2013
Ikengawo: [size=15pt]IF NORTHERNERS REJECT CORRUPTION WHY IS YOUR REGION MORE IMPOVERISHED THAN THE NIGER REPUBLIC[/size]
[size=15pt]IF NORTHERNERS REJECT BAD LEADERSHIP WHY DO YOU HAVE THE HIGHEST ILLITERACY AND INFANT MORTALITY RATES IN THE WORLD[/size]

The average northern human being is worth less than the average northern cow the cow can at least guarantee a good Christmas. The North and it's 'leaderhip' has contributed nothing to it's self, nothing to the nation, and nothing to humanity except polio, bloodshed, sexism, tribalism, bombings, disgrace, beggars, destitution, barbarism, underachievement and more disease than anyhwere in the world

I wonder why you didn't mention all this before the north handed over power to the south in 1999. Fact is the north made a critical mistake handing over power voluntarily to the south as a form of appeasement. If we knew this was what you thought of us we would have kept political power for ourselves. But don't worry, as far as we are practicing democracy, we will get the presidency back through elections because of our superior population. The south obviously thinks it can rely on rigging to perpetuate itself in power. You cannot rig forever.
Re: North Hates GEJ For Corruption, Why Do Southerners Support Him? by atlwireles: 7:02am On Dec 22, 2013
Donmams:
I wonder why you didn't mention all this before the north handed over power to the south in 1999. Fact is the north made a critical mistake handing over power voluntarily to the south as a form of appeasement. If we knew this was what you thought of us we would have kept political power for ourselves. But don't worry, as far as we are practicing democracy, we will get the presidency back through elections because of our superior population. The south obviously thinks it can rely on rigging to perpetuate itself in power. You cannot rig forever.

You had no choice but hand over power. How old were you in 1999?

1 Like

Re: North Hates GEJ For Corruption, Why Do Southerners Support Him? by emeka94(m): 7:27am On Dec 22, 2013
Donmams:
Read my post again. This is not about Buhari. This is about having a man of integrity at the helm of affairs in this country. Northerners would love to see this country become great. That is why we put buhari forward. Whatever his weaknesses are he is still human. But what has the south provided? A terribly corrupt GEJ. Surely the south can give us someone better for 2015?
Summing GEJ(one southern man) against a myriad of northern heads of states that ruined the country long before jonathan. Just classical
I wonder which region came up with the consensus candidate bullshit or which that massively supported OBJ. Where was buhari then?
Finally stop pointing muddy finger at others cos four fingers will always point back at you. Think before you post and stop this your north holier than thou bullshits. I hate tribal and regionalized comments, Nigeria is Nigeria. If GEJ is the problem than nigerians as a unit should massively vote him out, moreover, the problem is a common problem to all nigerians. Whether you describe yourself as an igbo/yoruba/hausa first and Nigerian second. A foriegner doesn't know where hausa land or igbo land dey, what he knows is where Nigeria is. So you are a Nigerian first and every other thing second n that makes Nigeria's problem your problem whether its happening in SW, SE, SS or NC.
Re: North Hates GEJ For Corruption, Why Do Southerners Support Him? by Donmams(m): 10:41am On Dec 22, 2013
atlwireles:

You had no choice but hand over power. How old were you in 1999?
Really? We had no choice? I laugh in fulani.
Re: North Hates GEJ For Corruption, Why Do Southerners Support Him? by anulaxad(m): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2013

As I said Nigerians are too arrogant and selfish(your'e on of them).

Tell me is the north not part of our country or what;no please tell me. All of the negative things you have said about the north is it not our person of a president supposed to tackle those issues or are they just meant to disappear.We are being ruled by lying deceitful lazy fool aka
GEJ. I am not a northerner but I am sick of ignorant tribalist bigots like you.

Everything positive that came out of Nigeria's history was from the north,they were the ones who were not cowards and fought for our Independence, they united us and most importantly their language Hausa has had the biggest impact of globalization in the world in terms of language coming from west Africa. You can read an article from BBC news in Hausa.

Let's not forget the richest black man in the world: Aliko Dangote.
cool
Re: North Hates GEJ For Corruption, Why Do Southerners Support Him? by ShineIt: 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
ilugunboy:

Just like an average person in Nigeria that is not from the North understands very little about the make up of people in the North....you are here equally expressing the same ignorance about the people that make up the South of Nigeria.

Bros you're right, they don't know your region boast more boko haram sympathisers than some northern states.
Re: North Hates GEJ For Corruption, Why Do Southerners Support Him? by debetmx(m): 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
DerideGull:

All forms of corruptions were manifested in Nigerian society about 1961 by the politicians from Northern region of Nigeria. Most Nigerian army officers and politicians of northern region’s origin were products of corruption.

It was unbearable spates of corruptible practices by the goons from northern region of Nigeria that ignited January 15, 1966 coup. Knowing fully well the plotters were serious about corruption, the countercoup was precipitated in order to entrench such despicable practice in the minds of all Nigerians.

However in order to hide their intentions so that gullible Nigerians shall be fooled, the main objective of January coup was turned into tribal manifestation by Gowon, Usman and Yusuf. I have always laughed my head off when goons of today make silly noises about corruption. The corruption as we all know it today came to Nigeria in 1961 and had produced agents such as Gowon, Maimalari, Murtala Mohammed, IBB, Abacha, Buhari, Nuhu Ribadu, Atiku Abubakar, Ibrahim Haruna, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Joe Garba, Usman Yar Adua, Theophilus Danjuma, etc.

What rubbish is this one saying. Your uncles were bloody murderous cowards.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

By Our own Collation , PDP Is ahead Of APC — Fani-kayode / Nigeria's Boko Haram Puts Maiduguri Under 'siege' - BBC / Tambuwal: Tension Mounts As Reps Reconvene Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.