Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,899 members, 7,933,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 01:49 AM

Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy (35679 Views)

ISIS Fighter Executes Own Mother In Syria For 'apostasy,' Rights Groups Say / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by mickyarams: 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
Muslims are not happy! They're not
happy in Gaza. They're not happy
in Egypt. They're not happy in
Libya. They're not happy in
Morocco. They're not happy in
Iran. They're not happy in Iraq.
They're not happy in Yemen.
They're not happy in Afghanistan.
They're not happy in Syria. In
Lebanon the're not happy. So,
where are they happy? They're
happy in Australia. They're happy
in England. They're happy in
France. They're happy in Sweden.
They're happy in Norway. They're
happy in USA. They're happy in
every country that is not Islamic!
And who do they blame? Not Islam.
Not their leadership. Not
themselves. THEY BLAME THE
COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN! AND
THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO
BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY CAME
FROM, WHERE THEY WERE SO
UNHAPPY.

8 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baby mama:

No 1

Narrated 'Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13)
Sahih Bukhari 8:73:151

Do adults play with dolls?
Baby mama: No 2

“My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me.”
Al-Tabari, Vol. 9, p. 131

Will a mother bring a grown woman down from a swing?
Why would she lie about her age?
Baby mama: 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.
Sahih Muslim 8:3311

Is Aisha lying or she doesn't know her own age?
Baby mama: 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

Dolls in her matrimonial home
Baby mama: 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his hous[b]e as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.[/b]

"Aisha said, "The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years old." (The narrator Sulaiman said: "Or six years."wink. "He had intercourse with me when I was 9 years old."
Abu-Dawud 2:2116

Dolls in her matrimonial home

I predict you will get no coherent response to this exposure because there are none.

2 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
vedaxcool: I wonder what we call a religion in which the god who should be all forgiving orders a hit on his own son (who doubles as himself) just to forgive people he created for their sins? Violent, Blood of Jesus did not come as a result of blood transfusion, it was thru murder, tears, lies and betrayal!

And who did Jesus kill Bros? Can you name one person he killed?

2 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
Gamji007:

Don't worry, its just a Nairaland Testimony! smiley

Islam,like everyother religion and secular societies, have laws that guide it, which should be respected and followed. Whoever breaks those laws should be ready to face the consequences that follow. Death penalty is practised in the far east like china and in many western countries including the champions of secularisation, America, and people remain silent about it. Why all the fuss if its being carried out in Saudi Arabia? Isn't that hypocrisy?

Death sentence for a man disagreeing with Islam?
I don't know if the religion also diminishes una ability to reason
So Islam is now comparable to China's communism and a serial killer sentenced to death in America?
Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
mickyarams: Muslims are not happy! They're not
happy in Gaza. They're not happy
in Egypt. They're not happy in
Libya. They're not happy in
Morocco. They're not happy in
Iran. They're not happy in Iraq.
They're not happy in Yemen.
They're not happy in Afghanistan.
They're not happy in Syria. In
Lebanon the're not happy. So,
where are they happy? They're
happy in Australia. They're happy
in England. They're happy in
France. They're happy in Sweden.
They're happy in Norway. They're
happy in USA. They're happy in
every country that is not Islamic!
And who do they blame? Not Islam.
Not their leadership. Not
themselves. THEY BLAME THE
COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN! AND
THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO
BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY CAME
FROM, WHERE THEY WERE SO
UNHAPPY.
The genius of this post is monumental. This is food for thought.

2 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Trottle: 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
Afrobasic: Some day in that same Saudi Arabia, the liberals shall rise up in great number and fight for their rights!
Who are the liberals? - people who want to Go against God's law, people who support perverse lifestyle, gays, lesbians, body modifiers, gamblers, people who collect usury, people who eat dirty/dead things and other nonesense. Saudi Arabia is not U.S.A so you can't find such rubbish prevailing.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by hama20: 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Me_Aboki:

Hypocrite, so you admit its in your bible, yet you are rejecting it - does Christianity allow you to choose and pick from your scripture?
If yes, then what you have is not Christianity but a fake religion that is man-made, revised and continually being revised by humans - I guess that's how you guys arrived at the various versions of your so called bible - king James version and what-not.
if there is any religion that has it's book edited it is the quran. go and do proper research about demonic verses of the quran that were removed. nd you know what as time goes on more verses wuld be removed.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
Trottle: Who are the liberals? - people who want to Go against God's law, people who support perverse lifestyle, gays, lesbians, body modifiers, gamblers, people who collect usury, people who eat dirty/dead things and other nonesense. Saudi Arabia is not U.S.A so you can't find such rubbish prevailing.

Saudi is the seat of homosexuality
You don't know?

2 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by vedaxcool(m): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
vedaxcool: Christian canibals in Jos

https://www.nairaland.com/863573/cannibalization-muslims-jos-video-where#10126446

www.nairaland.com/attachments/630475_canibal_1_jpg762683c504f4f530d5a1f4eb764f804f
[size=28pt]
What sort of religion breeds canibals? what shameless man would allow people film him chewing another man's body? all the hypocrites have dodge the above post which shows the shameful conduct of the religion of lustove[/size]

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2013
Horus: Thousands of Africans who have lived all their lives in Saudi Arabia are being repatriated daily right now, after loosing an arm or leg for some minor or trumped up offense and without regard for their comfort, welfare or rights. Racism towards Africans Moslems in Saudi Arabia is so strong it makes one wonder if making pilgrimage to Mecca should be one of the five pillars of the Muslim faith, and why Africans bother to be Muslim.
Arabs do not consider Black Moslems authentic or of consequence. At best, they concede to blacks, the role of ordained slaves or animals, to be used as beasts of burden by the “superior Arab race.” The rule applies to all blacks, whether Moslems or non-Moslems and whether of Nigerian (Hausa/Fulani or Yoruba extractions),Tanzanians, Ugandans, Malians or African-Americans.
keep chut!!...my Uncle have been living there since last year,nothing happened to him......maybe one of ur family's leg or arm has been amputated bcoz of prostitution and fraud!!!

3 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by CriminalIbos: 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2013
[size=25pt]baby oloshi u're ashamed to show ur ugly fat face to people, fugly*spit on u..![/size] grin
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
vedaxcool:

What sort of religion breeds canibals? what shameless man would allow people film him chewing another man's body? all the hypocrites have dodge the above post which shows the shameful conduct of the religion of lustove

Old news Bros!
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
Gamji007:

Don't worry, its just a Nairaland Testimony! smiley

Islam,like everyother religion and secular societies, have laws that guide it, which should be respected and followed. Whoever breaks those laws should be ready to face the consequences that follow. Death penalty is practised in the far east like china and in many western countries including the champions of secularisation, America, and people remain silent about it. Why all the fuss if its being carried out in Saudi Arabia? Isn't that hypocrisy?

There is no hypocrisy here than you justifying an evil practice. The magnitude at will such law becomes deadly as meaningless as in the blogger case requires more explanations from you and others. Do you think you are fooling anybody with this your statement? I don't think so, because laws are meant to be amended as nothing can remain the same forever. Human progress is enough to understand there is no crime in this man's case. It doesn't warrant death. This is a sense of political correctness! Their Sheikhs are rubbing the heads of their berets to naughty ladies big bottoms around the world. You don't know the secrets of these people, you i d i o t!
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
Criminal Ibos: [size=25pt]baby oloshi u're ashamed to show ur ugly fat face to people, fugly*spit on u..![/size] grin

Don't stroke your shriveled up penis while looking at my picture
It will stay dead no matter what you do
Don't torture yourself grin
Impotence is your lot
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
May Allah help dem.....
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by vedaxcool(m): 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1477393/head-saudi-religious-police-sharia#18803479

[size=18pt]Head of Saudi Religious Police: “Islamic sharia does not have a text forbidding women driving[/size]

RIYADH (Reuters) – Saudi Arabia’s ban on women driving is not mandated by any text in Sharia, the Islamic legal code which forms the basis for most Saudi law, the head of its morality police told Reuters on Thursday.
Sheikh Abdulatif Al al-Sheikh stressed that he has no authority to change Saudi policy on women driving, but his comment may feed into a national discussion in Saudi Arabia, where women have in the past been arrested for defying the ban.
Although Saudi Arabia has no written legal code to go with the texts making up sharia, its police and judiciary have long enforced a prohibition on women driving, citing the country’s conservative customs.
Even without any specific law against women driving, women who defied the prohibition have been arrested by the country’s regular police department and put on trial on charges that include causing public disturbance.
“Islamic sharia does not have a text forbidding women driving,” said Al al-Sheikh, who was appointed by King Abdullah last year to head the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice, the formal name of the religious police.
King Abdullah has pushed for cautious social and economic reforms in the world’s top oil exporter, including efforts to give women a more prominent role in society.
Al al-Sheikh said that in his role as head of the morality police, he did not make policy but implemented the rules and laws of the kingdom.
He said that the morality police had not pursued or stopped any women for driving since he was made head of the organisation and said he was not aware of such cases before his appointment.
But he added that a report in the Arabic daily al-Hayat on Thursday that members of the morality police had recently been instructed not to pursue or stop women drivers in future was untrue.
“We have not given any new instructions,” he said.
Saudi Arabia’s morality police was set up as an informal institution in the 1930s to enforce public morals according to the strict interpretation of sharia in the kingdom’s official Wahhabi school of Sunni Islam.
It is now a branch of the state, with a permanent staff and annual budget. Al al-Sheikh, like its previous heads, is a religious scholar.
King Abdullah’s reform efforts, such as appointing women to the advisory Shoura Council and promoting female employment, have sometimes incurred opposition among conservatives in the country’s powerful Wahhabi clergy.
“The era of King Abdullah is an era of reform and development of all state organisations, including the Commission,” said Al al-Sheikh.
Al al-Sheikh said he has worked to improve the body’s image over the past 18 months by clamping down on members who exceed their authority and encouraging a lighter hand in its dealing with the public.
“We implement the rules strictly if the Commission people exceed their powers. We don’t allow them to interpret the law themselves,” he said.
Women’s rights groups in the conservative Islamic kingdom have been agitating for a change in the rules. In addition to being banned from driving, Saudi women must seek the approval of a male relative, known as their “guardian”, to travel, get a job, open a bank account or have some forms of elective surgery.
(Reporting by Angus McDowall; Editing by William Maclean and Sonya Hepinstall)

2 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Trottle: 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baby mama:

Mohammed himself likened the black man to the devil
Go figure

Ishaq 243:
I heard the Apostle say: ‘Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!' He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks…. Allah sent down concerning him: ‘To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom." [9:61] "Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, ‘If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's.'

. You are mixing truth and falsehood. Why don't you seperate Quranic verse and other questionable quotes as the quotes can be fabricated or falsified.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Gamji007: 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baby mama:

Please how did he live,I have read it
An opportunist that married a rich woman when he had no shi shi,she died and he inherits her wealth
Then
He married a 6 year old girl that he even abused physically
Yes
Aisha saw Mohammed sneaking from room to room,she accosted him and he struck the poor child in the chest
Then Allah revealed to him that you can beat your wives
Please don't go there
The same Mohammed that was peeping at a woman changing her clothes ,he got excited and then snatched the woman from her husband his own adopted son
We are not all gullible

The same Mohammed that tells Muslims to marry 4 wives yet he bedded over twenty women and had access to every Muslim woman he desired
Abeg

In one of my previous posts, I said you have a very small sense of reasoning(with due respect). So, please read objectively,and also widely and not just patches which you put together to deceive yourself.

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
vedaxcool:

What sort of religion breeds canibals? what shameless man would allow people film him chewing another man's body? all the hypocrites have dodge the above post which shows the shameful conduct of the religion of lustove

Can you prove they are actually Christians?! Nobody has really questioned this video and images to ascertained they are Christians. They could be Muslims trying to make Christians look evil in the eyes of the world. We have seen cases like that in the Boko Haram attacks blaming it on Christians. Those who were Muslim coverts based on their greed and were moved by the sponsors to give them huge amount of money. Everybody just accepted them to be Christians because the person who posted the video claim them to be.

Stop fooling around with that graphic image, you buffoon! You aren't making any sense about Saudis evil practices.

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by vedaxcool(m): 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
vedaxcool:
[size=28pt]
What sort of religion breeds canibals? what shameless man would allow people film him chewing another man's body? all the hypocrites have dodge the above post which shows the shameful conduct of the religion of lustove[/size]

In the Bible Jeremiah 19:9 and Zechariah 11:9 state that:

God Love says:

I will make them eat the flesh of their sons

I will make them eat the flesh of their daughters

They will eat one another's flesh

Let them eat one another's flesh

I will not be your shepherd

Let the dying die

Let the perishing perish

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by vedaxcool(m): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
oga oooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked see how persin dey chop human meat and them were wey dey this thread they explain am away! FAGabounds plenty for this thread!

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Trottle: 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
all4naija:

There is no hypocrisy here than you justifying an evil practice. The magnitude at will such law becomes deadly as meaningless as in the blogger case requires more explanations from you and others. Do you think you are fooling anybody with this your statement? I don't think so, because laws are meant to be amended as nothing can remain the same forever. Human progress is enough to understand there is no crime in this man's case. It doesn't warrant death. This is a sense of political correctness! Their Sheikhs are rubbing the heads of their berets to naughty ladies big bottoms around the world. You don't know the secrets of these people, you i d i o t!
. Why so insultive? Present your facts and back it up with a trusted source/s. Not everyone with a lushy beard and big turban is a sheik. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
[size=18pt]The real Saudi Arabia[/size]

This legal and public condemnation notwithstanding, the kingdom leaves considerable space for homosexual behavior. As long as gays and lesbians maintain a public front of obeisance to Wahhabist norms, they are left to do what they want in private. Vibrant communities of men who enjoy sex with other men can be found in cosmopolitan cities like Jeddah and Riyadh. They meet in schools, in cafés, in the streets, and on the Internet. “You can be cruised anywhere in Saudi Arabia, any time of the day,” said Radwan, a 42-year-old gay Saudi American who grew up in various Western cities and now lives in Jeddah. “They’re quite shameless about it.” Talal, a Syrian who moved to Riyadh in 2000,[size=18pt] calls the Saudi capital a “gay heaven[/size].”

This is surprising enough. But what seems more startling, at least from a Western perspective, is that some of the men having sex with other men don’t consider themselves gay. For many Saudis, the fact that a man has sex with another man has little to do with “gayness.” The act may fulfill a desire or a need, but it doesn’t constitute an identity. Nor does it strip a man of his masculinity, as long as he is in the “top,” or active, role. This attitude gives Saudi men who engage in homosexual behavior a degree of freedom. But as a more Westernized notion of gayness—a notion that stresses orientation over acts—takes hold in the country, will this delicate balance survive?

When Yasser hit puberty, he grew attracted to his male cousins. Like many gay and lesbian teenagers everywhere, he felt isolated. “I used to have the feeling that I was the queerest in the country,” he recalled. “But then I went to high school and discovered there are others like me. Then I find out, it’s a whole society.”

This society thrives just below the surface. During the afternoon, traffic cops patrol outside girls’ schools as classes end, in part to keep boys away. But they exert little control over what goes on inside. A few years ago, a Jeddah- based newspaper ran a story on lesbianism in high schools, reporting that girls were having sex in the bathrooms. Yasmin, a 21-year-old student in Riyadh who’d had a brief sexual relationship with a girlfriend (and was the only Saudi woman who’d had a lesbian relationship who was willing to speak with me for this story), told me that one of the department buildings at her college is known as a lesbian enclave. The building has large bathroom stalls, which provide privacy, and walls covered with graffiti offering romantic and religious advice; tips include “she doesn’t really love you no matter what she tells you” and “before you engage in anything with [her] remember: God is watching you.” In Saudi Arabia, “It’s easier to be a lesbian [than a heterosexual]. There’s an overwhelming number of people who turn to lesbianism,” Yasmin said, adding that the number of men in the kingdom who turn to gay sex is even greater. “They’re not really homosexual,” she said. “They’re like cell mates in prison.”

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2007/05/the-kingdom-in-the-closet/305774/

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
vedaxcool: https://www.nairaland.com/1477393/head-saudi-religious-police-sharia#18803479

RIYADH (Reuters) – Saudi Arabia’s ban on women driving is not mandated by any text in Sharia, the Islamic legal code which forms the basis for most Saudi law, the head of its morality police told Reuters on Thursday.
Sheikh Abdulatif Al al-Sheikh stressed that he has no authority to change Saudi policy on women driving, but his comment may feed into a national discussion in Saudi Arabia, where women have in the past been arrested for defying the ban.
Although Saudi Arabia has no written legal code to go with the texts making up sharia, its police and judiciary have long enforced a prohibition on women driving, citing the country’s conservative customs.
Even without any specific law against women driving, women who defied the prohibition have been arrested by the country’s regular police department and put on trial on charges that include causing public disturbance.
“Islamic sharia does not have a text forbidding women driving,” said Al al-Sheikh, who was appointed by King Abdullah last year to head the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice, the formal name of the religious police.
King Abdullah has pushed for cautious social and economic reforms in the world’s top oil exporter, including efforts to give women a more prominent role in society.
Al al-Sheikh said that in his role as head of the morality police, he did not make policy but implemented the rules and laws of the kingdom.
He said that the morality police had not pursued or stopped any women for driving since he was made head of the organisation and said he was not aware of such cases before his appointment.
But he added that a report in the Arabic daily al-Hayat on Thursday that members of the morality police had recently been instructed not to pursue or stop women drivers in future was untrue.
“We have not given any new instructions,” he said.
Saudi Arabia’s morality police was set up as an informal institution in the 1930s to enforce public morals according to the strict interpretation of sharia in the kingdom’s official Wahhabi school of Sunni Islam.
It is now a branch of the state, with a permanent staff and annual budget. Al al-Sheikh, like its previous heads, is a religious scholar.
King Abdullah’s reform efforts, such as appointing women to the advisory Shoura Council and promoting female employment, have sometimes incurred opposition among conservatives in the country’s powerful Wahhabi clergy.
“The era of King Abdullah is an era of reform and development of all state organisations, including the Commission,” said Al al-Sheikh.
Al al-Sheikh said he has worked to improve the body’s image over the past 18 months by clamping down on members who exceed their authority and encouraging a lighter hand in its dealing with the public.
“We implement the rules strictly if the Commission people exceed their powers. We don’t allow them to interpret the law themselves,” he said.
Women’s rights groups in the conservative Islamic kingdom have been agitating for a change in the rules. In addition to being banned from driving, Saudi women must seek the approval of a male relative, known as their “guardian”, to travel, get a job, open a bank account or have some forms of elective surgery.
(Reporting by Angus McDowall; Editing by William Maclean and Sonya Hepinstall)

No one was arguing this - but you decided to carry it on your head to show how matured you are. We were talking about the possible death by someone who decided to share an alternate view.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by vedaxcool(m): 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
Trottle: . Why so insultive? Present your facts and back it up with a trusted source/s. Not everyone with a lushy beard and big turban is a sheik. undecided
when u see people with low IQ who act out like the deranged, u better avoid them and let them ramble in their endless insanity! Allah does not guide the Haughty!
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
vedaxcool:

In the Bible Jeremiah 19:9 and Zechariah 11:9 state that:

God Love says:

I will make them eat the flesh of their sons

I will make them eat the flesh of their daughters

They will eat one another's flesh

Let them eat one another's flesh

I will not be your shepherd

Let the dying die

Let the perishing perish

If the above is true - how come these "Christians" are eating "Muslims". They above confines the "eating" to themselves. In your desperate attempt to always attribute violence to Christianity, you show your stup.idity and ignorance.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
vedaxcool:
when u see people with low IQ who act out like the deranged, u better avoid them and let them ramble in their endless insanity! Allah does not guide the Haughty!

And Allah hates the Jews and Christians. I wonder why he doesn't hate the Arabs smiley
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Trottle: 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
all4naija:

Can you prove they are actually Christians?! Nobody has really questioned this video and images to ascertained they are Christians. They could be Muslims trying to make Christians look evil in the eyes of the world...
. Hyprocrite. So anyone who mentions Allahu Akbar as boko haram does is a muslim? I undecided or can't they also be paid christians trying to make Islam look evil to the world? Double standard. Also quit being pained and insultive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by CriminalIbos: 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baby mama:

Don't stroke your shriveled up penis while looking at my picture
It will stay dead no matter what you do
Don't torture yourself grin
Impotence is your lot
[size=25pt]
oloriburuku obinrin u're only good 4 ethnicity nd religious bashing..! Oloshi oni obo rirun ayama[/size]
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by vedaxcool(m): 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
Trottle: . You are mixing truth and falsehood. Why don't you seperate Quranic verse and other questionable quotes as the quotes can be fabricated or falsified.

The illiterates that criticise Islam usually rely on falsehood, about Ishaq it is said

There are over 600 Hadeeths in Ibn Ishaq's book "Sirat Rasullah" and most of them have what appears to be questionable (at best) isnads (chains of transmissions) . But the later hadith collectors (Bukhari, Muslim, Nasie etc) rarely used any material from the Sira (because of the lack of quality and authentic isnads). It is important to note that Muslims follow the Quran and the Hadith 100% only. Not the Sira. There are almost as many poems as hadiths in Ibn Ishaq, but later commentaries tend to view them as worthless because they feel so many of them were forged. Allama Shibli Nu'Mani, Sirat-Un-Nabi, volume II, p 171-172)

Alfred Guillaumme, translated it in English in his own monumental work "The Life of Muhammad".

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
Trottle: . Why so insultive? Present your facts and back it up with a trusted source/s. Not everyone with a lushy beard and big turban is a sheik. undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OIbVkldddI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZjP_ZXxwD0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qvo4_hMrF4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35b5AOmrUeg

Saudi man raped daughter and get 8 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_3z3QfcDSQ

Saudi man sentence to 7 years and lashes for raping daughter.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Gamji007: 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
all4naija:

My friend, that is the beauty and miracle of Islam. The Qur'an is the only Book that has remained unchanged,un-altered and unamended for over 1,400 years and will remain so till infinity years after your corpse become rotten, unlike any man-made law which due to its imperfection, will continue to be altered and amended to suit man's selfish desire.

Allah's law is the perfect law and needs not to be amended! smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President / Iran Attack: U.S Foreign Affairs House Committee Cautions Donald Trump / Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.