Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,901 members, 7,933,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 02:00 AM

Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy (35681 Views)

ISIS Fighter Executes Own Mother In Syria For 'apostasy,' Rights Groups Say / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by vedaxcool(m): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
Gamji007:

Islam isn't about war mongering. Please read about the life of prophet Mohammad(S.A.W), how he lived from his childhood to his death. He wasn't called the most influential figure that ever existed on earth.

Please, read, read read and read! smiley

smiley

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
Trottle: . How many muslims do you personally know that are killing people? if none please shut your mouth and stop using the actions of few to judge all.
Jeez! Are you telling me Boko Haram aren't Muslims?! Are you saying the terrorists who are committing murder every day in Syria aren't Muslims? You can put on your television right now and see what is happening there, you nitwit! Do you see how foolish you are.You only expect me to have encounter before I can tell you about them.You need to shut up too!

I can post graphic videos and images of evil killings Muslims are carrying out around the world. Horrible ones indeed!

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
Trottle: . Then quote it in her words and all state the name of the author. The floor is open.

No 1

Narrated 'Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13)
Sahih Bukhari 8:73:151

Do adults play with dolls?

4 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by vedaxcool(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
Europol Report: All Terrorists are Muslims…Except the 99.6% that Aren’t

Islamophobes have been popularizing the claim that “not all Muslims are terrorists, but (nearly) all terrorists are Muslims.” Despite this idea becoming axiomatic in some circles, it is quite simply not factual. In my previous article entitled “All Terrorists are Muslims…Except the 94% that Aren’t”, I used official FBI records to show that only 6% of terrorist attacks on U.S. soil from 1980 to 2005 were carried out by Islamic extremists. The remaining 94% were from other groups (42% from Latinos, 24% from extreme left wing groups, 7% from extremist Jews, 5% from communists, and 16% from all other groups).

But what about across the pond? The data gathered by Europol strengthens my argument even further. (hat tip: Koppe) Europol publishes an annual report entitled EU Terrorism Situation and Trend Report. On their official website, you can access the reports from 2007, 2008, and 2009. (If anyone can find the reports from earlier than that, please let me know so we can include those as well.)

The results are stark, and prove decisively that not all terrorists are Muslims. In fact, a whopping 99.6% of terrorist attacks in Europe were by non-Muslim groups; a good 84.8% of attacks were from separatist groups completely unrelated to Islam. Leftist groups accounted for over sixteen times as much terrorism as radical Islamic groups. Only a measly 0.4% of terrorist attacks from 2006 to 2008 could be attributed to extremist Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by CriminalIbos: 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
...pls people ignore tHat fat ugly old woman,baby osisi,baby oshi,baby oloshi igbo people are cannibalism,be warned don't travel to alaibo
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
No 2

“My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me.”
Al-Tabari, Vol. 9, p. 131

Will a mother bring a grown woman down from a swing?
Why would she lie about her age?

3 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
vedaxcool: Europol Report: All Terrorists are Muslims…Except the 99.6% that Aren’t

Islamophobes have been popularizing the claim that “not all Muslims are terrorists, but (nearly) all terrorists are Muslims.” Despite this idea becoming axiomatic in some circles, it is quite simply not factual. In my previous article entitled “All Terrorists are Muslims…Except the 94% that Aren’t”, I used official FBI records to show that only 6% of terrorist attacks on U.S. soil from 1980 to 2005 were carried out by Islamic extremists. The remaining 94% were from other groups (42% from Latinos, 24% from extreme left wing groups, 7% from extremist Jews, 5% from communists, and 16% from all other groups).

But what about across the pond? The data gathered by Europol strengthens my argument even further. (hat tip: Koppe) Europol publishes an annual report entitled EU Terrorism Situation and Trend Report. On their official website, you can access the reports from 2007, 2008, and 2009. (If anyone can find the reports from earlier than that, please let me know so we can include those as well.)

The results are stark, and prove decisively that not all terrorists are Muslims. In fact, a whopping 99.6% of terrorist attacks in Europe were by non-Muslim groups; a good 84.8% of attacks were from separatist groups completely unrelated to Islam. Leftist groups accounted for over sixteen times as much terrorism as radical Islamic groups. Only a measly 0.4% of terrorist attacks from 2006 to 2008 could be attributed to extremist Muslims.

What is your view-point,dullard?! That now justify your evil in Saudi. Nonsense.You didn't even post your source.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
all4naija: What is your view-point,dullard?! That now justify your evil in Saudi. Nonsense.You didn't even post your source.

That is vexacool for you smiley. No amount of killing or murder is ever attributed to Islam even when Muslims slaughter themselves grin
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
Trottle: . How many muslims do you personally know that are killing people? if none please shut your mouth and stop using the actions of few to judge all.
Many Muslims are killing people all over the world knowing that the passive majority are silently cheering them on. That makes most Muslims complicit of murder.

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.
Sahih Muslim 8:3311

Is Aisha lying or she doesn't know her own age?
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

Dolls in her matrimonial home
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his hous[b]e as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.[/b]

"Aisha said, "The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years old." (The narrator Sulaiman said: "Or six years."wink. "He had intercourse with me when I was 9 years old."
Abu-Dawud 2:2116

Dolls in her matrimonial home
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by yomi007k(m): 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
duni04:
Its the other way round, they're using religion to suppress freedom of speech
Na d same thing una dey talk joor. SMH
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
jerseyboy:
Make that Islam
make that ur mama and papa!!!

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
rahazaqa: make that ur mama and papa!!!
This is an attitude of a terror to be !

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by emblexxx(m): 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
tpacalipse: When they finally kill this one, thousands will rise after him. The beginning of the end of a deluded nation.

olodo, so u shall end, ur thinking faculty is reading below 0
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
Criminal Ibos: ...pls people ignore tHat fat ugly old woman,baby osisi,baby oshi,baby oloshi igbo people are cannibalism,be warned don't travel to alaibo

The baby is ok
Akaja ra m a ka ja na nwanyi
A di m nma
To zuo e to zu cool
One of me can end a tribal war grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by vedaxcool(m): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
[quote author=jerseyboy]
Many Muslims are killing people all over the world knowing that the passive majority are silently cheering them on. That makes most Muslims complicit of murder.[/quote

Evangelism by Lies I hail thee, Please to read about Christians well known penchant for fabricating lies go here,

https://www.nairaland.com/1177010/hoaxes-fabrications-islam-muslims
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
Theben: Backward country. Never knew this kinda law still exist. I only read it in the Bible. Old testament o and that was the time of Nebudcadnezar.

Religion of peace indeed.
see dis olodo calling Saudi backward country,then what is nigeria??..retard!!!

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by vedaxcool(m): 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
Christians want to murder the first Black president in the US of A

https://www.nairaland.com/1533660/christian-millitia-calls-obamas-assassination
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by instinctx: 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
Guykhena: . No every islam nation is cursed,,they kill for fun(no offence 2 muslims)
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Trottle: 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
cloudstar:

In Bethlehem or in the Vatican, they don't kill people for having an alternate opinion.

Saudi has it's laws known to the citizens and Saudi is not Vatican city.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by vedaxcool(m): 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
I wonder what we call a religion in which the god who should be all forgiving orders a hit on his own son (who doubles as himself) just to forgive people he created for their sins? Violent, Blood of Jesus did not come as a result of blood transfusion, it was thru murder, tears, lies and betrayal!
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
rahazaqa: see dis olodo calling Saudi backward country,then what is nigeria??..retard!!!
Yes, it is a backward country in many things. This thread's topic is one of them.I don't judge a nation by its infrastructure only. Saudis is overrated and it is a nation possibly developed by foreign companies .
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
vedaxcool: Christians want to murder the first Black president in the US of A

https://www.nairaland.com/1533660/christian-millitia-calls-obamas-assassination

Nice source - Did Al-jazeera carry it? grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
Trottle: Saudi has it's laws known to the citizens and Saudi is not Vatican city.

It's called Islamic law in case you don't know grin
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
vedaxcool: I wonder what we call a religion in which the god who should be all forgiving orders a hit on his own son (who doubles as himself) just to forgive people he created for their sins? Violent, Blood of Jesus did not come as a result of blood transfusion, it was thru murder, tears, lies and betrayal!
It is as senseless as Islam as well. That is the reason why you have to make use of your brain. You are brainwashed, man!

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Gamji007: 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baby mama:

Una don begin give testimony too
Hahahahaha
These people sef
Who is denting Islam's image
Is this topic alone not Islam showing itself once more as an intolerant cult
We don't have to say a word
All we need to do is watch the evening news and see how many allahu akhbars it takes to chop off a head

Don't worry, its just a Nairaland Testimony! smiley

Islam,like everyother religion and secular societies, have laws that guide it, which should be respected and followed. Whoever breaks those laws should be ready to face the consequences that follow. Death penalty is practised in the far east like china and in many western countries including the champions of secularisation, America, and people remain silent about it. Why all the fuss if its being carried out in Saudi Arabia? Isn't that hypocrisy?

4 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by vedaxcool(m): 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
Trottle: Saudi has it's laws known to the citizens and Saudi is not Vatican city.

the dude's intelligence hardly surpass the level of a dung beetle for you to reason with.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by CriminalIbos: 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
[size=25pt]baby oloshi get ur smelly pu.ssy outta here old woman*pig*..![/size]
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
cloudstar:

It's called Islamic law in case you don't know grin
Islamic laws. They are meant to oppress people!
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
vedaxcool: I wonder what we call a religion in which the god who should be all forgiving orders a hit on his own son (who doubles as himself) just to forgive people he created for their sins? Violent, Blood of Jesus did not come as a result of blood transfusion, it was thru murder, tears, lies and betrayal!

Tactic to draw attention from the intended murder of a man in Saudi Arabia. Why are you only talking about Christians, go read on Hindus, Buddist and Witch-craft as well; that might give you more coverage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Iran Attack: U.S Foreign Affairs House Committee Cautions Donald Trump / Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST / Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.