Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,777 members, 7,965,923 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:02 AM

Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy (35781 Views)

ISIS Fighter Executes Own Mother In Syria For 'apostasy,' Rights Groups Say / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by vedaxcool(m): 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
sweetroses: But what is wrong with muslims sef? How can you follow a religion that says kill all apostates then you still believe it is a religion of peace?
Serving God is not by force so if anyone wants to leave islam and be christian kindly leave them alone without trying to kill them.

And blood of Jesus was achieved thru blood transfusion? U Christians r hilarious. grin

3 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by vedaxcool(m): 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
cloudstar:

Again, going around in circles

Again lamentations grin
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by hybeenoni: 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
Is Saudi Arabia not the pinnacle of Sunni Islam? Isn't that where the prophet lived? Isn't that where the Quran is printed in hundreds of thousands every year? Isn't that where Muslims that are able go to the Hajj every year and pay the Saudi government billions of dollars?

In ur own reasonin, d isreal dt xtians visit during pilgrimage, du u blame their violatn of human rights against d palestinian state on xtianity?

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by eedriyz(m): 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
Setting the record straight; this story is cooked!
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
vedaxcool:

And blood of Jesus was achieved thru blood transfusion? U Christians r hilarious. grin
Try to be reasonable at times! You are only making Muslims look like primitive human beings with such statement.

5 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
vedaxcool:

The question remains does Islam permit monarchy? Writing in italics does not make you any smarter than nematode. No doubt u wish to harm Muslims if given the opportunity, because u have trained urself on hate.
I feel sorry for you and your useless Islam!

3 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by vedaxcool(m): 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
Horus is simply making racially motivated lies,
Here is r the words of the holy prophet of God say

The Prophet Muhammad's Last Sermon
This sermon was delivered on the Ninth Day of Dhul Hijjah 10 A.H.
in the'Uranah valley of Mount Arafat' (in Mecca).
After praising, and thanking Allah he said:
"O People, lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and TAKE THESE WORDS TO THOSE WHO COULD NOT BE PRESENT HERE TODAY.
O People, just as you regard this month, this day, this city as Sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your LORD, and that HE will indeed reckon your deeds. ALLAH has forbidden you to take usury (interest), therefore all interest obligation shall henceforth be waived. Your capital, however, is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer any inequity. Allah has Judged that there shall be no interest and that all the interest due to Abbas ibn 'Abd'al Muttalib (Prophet's uncle) shall henceforth be waived...
Beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.
O People, it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women, but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives only under Allah's trust and with His permission. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friends with any one of whom you do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste.
O People, listen to me in earnest, worship ALLAH, say your five daily prayers (Salah), fast during the month of Ramadan, and give your wealth in Zakat. Perform Hajjif you can afford to.
All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood.
Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.
Remember, one day you will appear before ALLAH and answer your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.
O People, NO PROPHET OR APOSTLE WILL COME AFTER ME AND NO NEW FAITH WILL BE BORN. Reason well, therefore, O People, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the QURANand my example, the SUNNAHand if you follow these you will never go astray.
All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly. Be my witness, O ALLAH, that I have conveyed your message to

5 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
vedaxcool:

Lol at ur boko harm laughter. grin
But, I am not a Muslim nor I am a religionist. Hahaha...
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
The words of shekau
Same thing in Saudi and Naija
Same Islam
Same spirit of intolerance

“They said I am dead, but here I am. The world should know that I am alive and will only die at the appointed time. Everybody should be judged according to the dictates of his conscience.

“What I am doing is written in the Holy Qur’an and the Hadith and I will not stop. I challenge all the clerics of the world to question my deeds. Those underrating my capacity should have a re-think. I will never allow democracy to thrive.

“The concept of government of the people by the people for the people will never be possible and will never exist. Democracy shall be replaced only by the government of Allah, from Allah and for Allah.”

2 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by vedaxcool(m): 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
Another crying slowpoke whose only contribution to this thread is lies and slander of Islam, ur statements only make atheist look like reprobate satanist.

all4naija: Try to be reasonable at times! You are only making Muslims look like primitive human beings with such statement.

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by PassingShot(m): 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hypocrites, stop being myopic. The dude knew the punishment for the offence he was committing. Cry a river for all we care, it doesn't change anything. People get executed almost on daily by the western countries for various offences. Nothing is wrong with that, right?
You can continue with your propaganda, it doesn't change nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
vedaxcool:
Another crying slowpoke whose only contribution to this thread is lies and slander of Islam, ur statements only make atheist look like reprobate satanist.

Then you can have it this way, the only way you understand- your prophet is a murderer! That we are seeing from this incidence!

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
Passing Shot: Hypocrites, stop being myopic. The dude knew the punishment for the offence he was committing. Cry a river for all we care, it doesn't change anything. People get executed almost on daily by the western countries for various offences. Nothing is wrong with that, right?
You can continue with your propaganda, it doesn't change nothing.
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
all4naija: Try to be reasonable at times! You are only making Muslims look like primitive human beings with such statement.

He bounces around and ignores the topic at hand.

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by KingsleyCEO: 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
I would have love to comment right away, but I will hold my comment for now, because I don't want to say one thing and my oga will also come and say something different. Our position will be made known by my Oga!
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by uche08(m): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
Next will be the owner of sahara reporters!
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
K

5 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by vedaxcool(m): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
all4naija: I feel sorry for you and your useless Islam!

We can see how this empty headed coconut head has no proof to his claims rather only insults and foolery to back him up, this is the same fool that pretend to be knowlegeble enough to criticise Islam. Dumb atheist
.read his above comment and compare to the below

Yet the dull one who hides behind italics to look smart, couldnt even follow his own advice. Smh. grin

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Gamji007: 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
All haters of Islam should know that Islam has faced more hostile adversaries in the past, and the religion still stands firm above all as the fastest growing religion in the world. Most haters later turn out to be very strong defenders and propagators of the religion.

I pray for Allah to touch your hearts, open your mind and make you the propagators and ambassadors of Islam.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
vedaxcool:

We can see how this empty headed coconut head has no proof to his claims rather only insults and foolery to back him up, this is the same fool that pretend to be knowlegeble enough to criticise Islam. Dumb atheist
.read his above comment and compare to the below

Yet the dull one who hides behind italics to look smart, couldnt even follow his own advice. Smh. grin
Hahaha... I can do this all day! I am loving it. Thank you for providing me the opportunity to insult your religion. The religion of PISS! grin grin grin
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
Gamji007: All haters of Islam should know that Islam has faced more hostile adversaries in the past, and the religion still stands firm above all as the fastest growing religion in the world. Most haters later turn out to be very strong defenders and propagators of the religion.

I pray for Allah to touch your hearts, open your mind and make you the propagators and ambassadors of Islam.

smiley

Fastest growing by your women being ripe for marriage at 9
Is that a good thing to boast about?
Haven't you heard that bad habits die hard
Islam is the religion that has the most converts leaving it
If you doubt me use Yoruba and middle belt Muslims as a test study
Many more would but for fear of death
This is a thread that showcases that fact where a young man will be slaughtered at the altar of Islam for not agreeing with it
Do you know how many more will be forced to stay in it to save their lives and those of their loved ones?

4 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by mickyarams: 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
Gamji007: All haters of Islam should know that Islam has faced more hostile adversaries in the past, and the religion still stands firm above all as the fastest growing religion in the world. Most haters later turn out to be very strong defenders and propagators of the religion.

smiley

keep dreaming, ret@rd

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2013

smiley
F**k that religion! It is annoying to even be discussing about war-mongers like Muslims!

3 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by vedaxcool(m): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baby mama:

Little did he know his death would be followed by a Sunni-Shiite war in his very own religion ,a war that rages till this day not to talk of the salafi and Wahhabi and others.
Christ said that false prophets will arise
And truly they are plenty of them including Mohammed himself

Is it the same Christ u claim was god forsaken? Poor u,
My god my god why have u forsaken me.

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by vedaxcool(m): 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2013

smiley

Lol this words would rise the blood pressure of the islamophobe.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baby mama:

Mohammad is their perfect example. Islam is growing, there is no doubt about that - it's called immigration in the West and biological population. While a Western family is contended with 2 kids per house-hold; their Muslim counter-part doubles that and in most cases triples that. The evidence is what you have in Europe today and by 2030; most of Europe may become muslims. Not because there are people converting to Islam but because of the reasons stated above. On an average, you need 2.1 persons per household to sustain a culture, Europe is failing to do that and Islam is filling in the gap.

The trend is different in the US smiley. Most latinos have kids and they are Christians and the church is somewhat active in the US.

2 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baby mama:

Islam is the religion that has the most coverts leaving it
Many more would but for fear of death
This a thread that showcases that fact where a young man will be slaughtered at the altar of Islam for not agreeing with it
Fastest-growing only in Muslims delusional minds!Still, Catholic alone outnumbered all Muslims.No matter the growing number of terrors! He's only fooling himself because they have been brainwashed and blinded by the poisoned prophet.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
Ibo-Killer:
Saudi is a cursed nation.

If Saudi is cursed, Naija is what?

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
It always amazes me how people just talk about the violence in Islam and do nothing about it. Look at what is happening in Northern Nigeria and even in Jos today:

http://wakeupcallnews..co.uk/2013/12/50-christians-burned-to-death-in.html

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
JideTheBlogger:

If Saudi is cursed, Naija is what?
Saudi is more than cursed!
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
K

2 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
cloudstar: It always amazes me how people just talk about the violence in Islam and do nothing about it. Look at what is happening in Northern Nigeria and even in Jos today:

http://wakeupcallnews..co.uk/2013/12/50-christians-burned-to-death-in.html

In Burma,in China, every country where you have Muslims they will always raise their ugly heads! Nonsense!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue / Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested / Islamic Terrorist Wearing Fake Suicide Bomb Stabs Two In Streatham, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.