Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,982 members, 7,899,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy (35576 Views)

ISIS Fighter Executes Own Mother In Syria For 'apostasy,' Rights Groups Say / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by beewhyfocs(m): 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
Shekson:
Guy in dis world, there is freedom OF speech. Freedom AFTER speech is just not guaranteed. Not even Amnesty International can guarantee you dat.
So please watch what you say wif yur mouth anywhere you are. It's an advice to all and sundry.

You forgot to quote the author of the bolded. That is plagiarism!
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
DMainMan:
Abi o. He knows d law. Y not obey it.
Do they obey life?! The most significant law, the law of nature as it seems, is don't destroy the life you cannot create. It just showed that country is stuck in the primitive past and there is no amount of human sacrifices that will not make them change. It is a matter of time. Change will come. Women are gradually taking their rightful places. Some of them can drive now.

2 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by joaquin64(m): 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
joaquin64: ...but denouncing Islam while living in an Islamic country...Yeah, I know its good to stand up for what we believe and all... but didn't your mothers teach you better than to be an outright folly where you are most likely doomed to fail?!!

Anyway, as you make your bed so you must lie, abi? To each, his own. There is no point coming here to complain and spill any outrage on death penalties and Islamic policy brouhahas because as you may have learned through your entire life, those people could never cower to your western constructed ways of thinking and beliefs. Forget it!

Don't get me wrong here though, I equally sympathize and pity for the man's life and the so called backward practices of some parts of Islam but I believe that young man knew what he was getting himself into before he began that website so I honestly find it hard to find any pity for him and I cannot waste a minute of further concern for a man who may even be smiling right now in some type of self-contention on his death chair.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by fctguy: 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
Who are all these ignorants mouth-bashing Saudi?
Was this blogger ignorant of the laws in Saudi?
Could he do same in North Korea?
He was fully aware of the consequences of his actions before going ahead to attack the state of Saudi.
Please think before you type useless thoughts

7 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by joaquin64(m): 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
joaquin64: ...but denouncing Islam while living in an Islamic country...Yeah, I know its good to stand up for what we believe and all... but didn't your mothers teach you better than to be an outright folly where you are most likely doomed to failure?!!

Anyway, as you make your bed so you must lie, abi? To each, his own. There is no point coming here to complain and spill any outrage on death penalties and Islamic policy brouhahas because as you may have learned through your entire life, those people could never cower to your western constructed ways of thinking and beliefs. Forget it!

Don't get me wrong here though, I equally sympathize and pity for the man's life and the so called backward practices of some parts of Islam but I believe that young man knew what he was getting himself into before he began that website so I honestly find it hard to find any pity for him and I cannot waste a minute of further concern for a man who may even be smiling right now in some type of self-contention on his death chair.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by vedaxcool(m): 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
cloudstar:

No one is arguing that Islam is a country. Saudi Arabia is the perfect example of where Islam is practiced - you don't need a PHD to see that.

Desist from quoting me I have not the time to for ur childish antic, my poit remains Islam is not a country. Equating a country with a religion is acting plain stupid in plain sight. So the Vatican city a perfect example of what Christianity is? Bethlehem is a perfect example of Christianity? Even the Jed of Saudi morality police said the issue of women not driving is a custom not Islamic ruling. U simply don't know what u r talking about, when adults r talking kids remain silent.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by vedaxcool(m): 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
Mintayo:
Hehehehhe,pot calling kettle black,smh...

So u do accept that ur religion is founded on violence. grin
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
joaquin64:

I have every right to express myself as I deem fit and however I feel. You too have the right to your opinion and you should not castigate others for theirs. That is exactly what this religion (which I assume you are criticizing through your harsh remarks towards mine) is doing. You just did the exact same thing. It really does begin with us if you are inclined to change anything don't you think?

By the way I meant to edit my post before you retorted, so I suggest you read it once more.

So the religionists have the right to take human lives. You should look around the world and see the evil Islam has caused. Please, stop being petty and overly cheap about this matter. They are wrong to take human life for writing or denouncing his faith. That is a complete fact!

This is the same religion (Islam) that killed pagans in the past for their beliefs at inception. Isn't that interfering in other people's life as well?

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Afrobasic(m): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
I'm beginning to hate Islam with a passion!

These Muslims think the are above everyone else. If they are a minority in a particular nation, they'll cry foul for any little offense... If they are the majority, they'll make sure the oppress your views and make laws against your views, they can even kill you for it(like in this case and many others).

Piss!!! angry angry angry sad

8 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Lordlexyy: 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
claremont:
What would you say about Nigeria then?! Saudi Arabia is one of the most prosperous countries on earth to those who abide by its laws.
What is prosperious in a hostile environment when you could be killed for the fringest of offence? Where is the comfort, the safety, where is the rest of mind? Saudi is like a nation where it seems its inhabitant are sitting on the keg of gun powder, ready to explode any momen. Or a country where everyone is on a death roll.

2 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
vedaxcool:

Desist from quoting me I have not the time to for ur childish antic, my poit remains Islam is not a country. Equating a country with a religion is acting plain stupid in plain sight. So the Vatican city a perfect example of what Christianity is? Bethlehem is a perfect example of Christianity? Even the Jed of Saudi morality police said the issue of women not driving is a custom not Islamic ruling. U simply don't know what u r talking about, when adults r talking kids remain silent.

This adult appears dishonest. I have already answered you on Islam not been a country; yet you ignore it. I was bringing the punishment of death for this individual as an Islamic jurisdiction & instruction - something you seem to be confused about. This issue has nothing to do with women driving - bringing that up is not related to this matter in anyway. You might be an adult but clearly you are not matured.

In Bethlehem or in the Vatican, they don't kill people for having an alternate opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Afrobasic(m): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
Some day in that same Saudi Arabia, the liberals shall rise up in great number and fight for their rights!

3 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by lebienconnu: 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
darthv: I so hate Islam with great passion you can insult me if you want m expressing my opinion to myself

when you, hypocites, were crying "death to the homos" your western counterparts were hating you the same way you are hating islam that says big and emphatic NO to western madness.

It takes only the reasonable, the unconfused and the unbrainwashed to spot the similarities.

keep on hating. just get enough hypertension drugs as Islam as a religion is not showing any sign of wanning in popularity and acceptance all over the world. just an innocent advice o o o.

4 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by farolee(m): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
if allah is God,cant he fight for himself.killing,cutting human leg and hand simply mean that allah cann't act for himself.The arab slave traders make away with more black slave than the western world.Most of slave taken were sacrifices unto arab gods,if not we should have more black arabs than black slaves in America.

6 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2013
This is the beauty and peace of Islam
His death will be peaceful inshallah

3 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by vedaxcool(m): 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
^
Go learn how to express yourself Well, kid

Instead we r dealing with a murderous god who have his murder in the cold blooded way just because he couldn't forgive u ur sins, u people are a bloody joke grin
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by tunde1200(m): 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
Mintayo: Damn,that guy is handsome...what a waste.
Thank God I am a christain...and i pray the Light of the gospel will shine and break these people from every 'darkness' covering their faces...

So the guy that is not handsome can be kill!?

3 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Horus(m): 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
Trottle: . Are you on overdose? undecided haven't you seen prayers (salat) where a black man is the Imam among Arabs and other races? Its called unity in diversity. In the prophets time(s.a.w), blacks were in Makkah and in all ramification treated equally they inter marry, they pray side by side the Arabs they eat from the same plate so I don't know where your 'inequality' theory came from or are you one of those that sit at home and type nonesense without verification? I bet you are.

Try to be more creative instead of relying on insults. One of my muslim friend traveled throughout the Middle East and North Africa; he shared with me with sadness how dark skinned Africans were treated negative in Mecca , Saudi Arabia during Hajj. Islam has become more Arabism than Islam, but most Africans Muslims want to overlook the Arab racism in Islam. In Islam you will always find the dark skinned Africans people subservient to the Arab light skinned ruling class.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
vedaxcool: ^
Go learn how to express yourself Well, kid

Instead we r dealing with a murderous god who have his murder in the cold blooded way just because he couldn't forgive u ur sins, u people are a bloody joke grin

Always diverting when you can't debate intelligently.

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by boyt1: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
mactonnyso: naija sweet o, freedom of speech even an i.m.b.e.c.i.l.e can call his president names for fun
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
Na wa
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Mintayo(m): 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
vedaxcool:

So u do accept that ur religion is founded on violence. grin
Lol,we all know the truth,we all know which religion was founded by bloodshed...hehehehe and we are seeing the fruits today.

4 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
the guy knew what he would face after such action....so why should i pity him...even in NORTH KOREA you dont try shit with the govt...
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by tunde1200(m): 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
Horus:

Try to be more creative instead of relying on insults. One of my muslim friend traveled throughout the Middle East and North Africa; he shared with me with sadness how dark skinned Africans were treated negative in Mecca , Saudi Arabia during Hajj. Islam has become more Arabism than Islam, but most Africans Muslims want to overlook the Arab racism in Islam. In Islam you will always find the dark skinned Africans people subservient to the Arab light skinned ruling class.

Not only Arabs does that brother virtualy all white race have some kind of bad feelings towards black race. I'm a living witness and I travelled very well.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
le bien connu:

when you, hypocites, were crying "death to the homos" your western counterparts were hating you the same way you are hating islam that says big and emphatic NO to western madness.

It takes only the reasonable, the unconfused and the unbrainwashed to spot the similarities.

keep on hating. just get enough hypertension drugs as Islam as a religion is showing any sign of wanning. just an innocent advice o o o.
You have no argument here! The truth is that you are looking for excuses to exonerate the primitive religion and the Saudis to their evil judgement!

2 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
azeezlateefah: the guy knew what he would face after such action....so why should i pity him...even in NORTH KOREA you dont try shit with the govt...

Saudi Arabia is not a communist state Bros. Besides, Saudi Arabia is a signatory to the United Nations Human Rights Bill - freedom of expression smiley

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
tunde1200:

Not only Arabs does that brother virtualy all white race have some kind of bad feelings towards black race. I'm a living witness and I travelled very well.
I agree but there is no comparison to the Arabs because they do their own with barbarism!
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by tunde1200(m): 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
azeezlateefah: the guy knew what he would face after such action....so why should i pity him...even in NORTH KOREA you dont try shit with the govt...

Thank you.!

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
cloudstar:

Saudi Arabia is not a communist state Bros.
Did the People of the West distance themselves from North Korea?! It is time to do the same to Saudi Arabia!

2 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
cloudstar:

Saudi Arabia is not a communist state Bros.

He just told you there is no difference
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Mintayo(m): 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
Afrobasic: I'm beginning to hate Islam with a passion!

These Muslims think the are above everyone else. If they are a minority in a particular nation, they'll cry foul for any little offense... If they are the majority, they'll make sure the oppress your views and make laws against your views, they can even kill you for it(like in this case and many others).

Piss!!! angry angry angry sad

You can say that again,u r very correct,thats why they migrate to d west in there large numbers,begging to enter d west...i am afraid for america n europe cus i see an eruption very soon,when their population gets bigger now,they will start shouting for a sharia state and fowl...

4 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by tunde1200(m): 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
all4naija: I agree but there is no comparison to the Arabs because they do their own with barbarism!

Well you may be right...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Have Donald Trump And His Wife Melanie Become Whistleblowers? Caption This Photo / Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia / Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.