Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,902 members, 7,933,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 02:09 AM

Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy (35683 Views)

ISIS Fighter Executes Own Mother In Syria For 'apostasy,' Rights Groups Say / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by vedaxcool(m): 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
McLuhan: In terms of sheer violence, terror and bloodshed, Islam is unsurpassed among the world's religions. No other religion today accounts for as many beheadings, lashings, bomb blasts, and punitive amputations as Islam does. I challenge anyone to dispute these facts. I can provide statistics.

Caniabalistic Christian chewing human meat In Jos means what to you? I challenge to evidence to your claims! I dare you to do so!

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
vedaxcool: Christian canibals in Jos

https://www.nairaland.com/863573/cannibalization-muslims-jos-video-where#10126446

www.nairaland.com/attachments/630475_canibal_1_jpg762683c504f4f530d5a1f4eb764f804f

The level of savagery of those berom youths is outrageous!! What!!! Roast and eat people? Na wa oo.

It has to be stated though, it doesn't make killing people on trumped up blasphemy charges in islam any less evil, it only shows that evil permeates most of world's religion.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by CriminalIbos: 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
...in alaibo Anglican fight Catholics,catholic fight jw Igbo land d crime capital of nigeria i can never set my foot in south east{cannibalism people}
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
jerseyboy: There are no new converts to this cult of Islam. Any growth in Europe is through immigration and in the US blacks use jail house conversion as a form of protest and to gain privileges like claiming they must pray 5 times a day and so must be excused of some duties. The challenge for these Moslem migrants to the west is holding the next generations in the faith. That is proving more and more difficult giving the stench associated with Islam.

Close to home, Islam is under siege in the south west as the pull towards a rejuvenated Christian faith is too strong many children born into Islam. Most telling is in Sierra Leone where you will find majority of the citizens bearing Moslem names and practicing Christianity. The rapid advancement in technology and enlightenment will be the undoing of Islam.

None!
The number is inconsequential
I have provided proof here before
Majority of converts in America are incarcerated criminals and naive women married to Muslim men
90% of that group also leave Islam within a short time
I also provided that proof in another thread and Maclatunji cleaned it off

2 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by vedaxcool(m): 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
django1:

The level of savagery of those berom youths is outrageous!! What!!! Roast and eat people? Na wa oo.

It has to be stated though, it doesn't make killing people on trumped up blasphemy charges in islam any less evil, it only shows that evil permeates most of world's religion.

no it means when people fail to follow their religious teachings they can do nasty stuff!

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by CriminalIbos: 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
all4naija:

Lol@ your handle. You probably create that handle to show your hate for Igbo people. I can see from your view-points that you are a Muslim. A fanatics for that matter.It is a big shame on your side for not making good use of your brain!
i'm not Muslim,i'm here 4 ibos people{cannibalism people}
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
vedaxcool: https://www.nairaland.com/1567624/name-wars-fought-name-atheism#20434134

Atheist wars are not only satanistic, but tend to live huge body counts

Bwahaha... You are only going about what you don't know. I am Atheist and I don't support the killing of other human beings because I am reasonable.I don't know where you are claiming communism to be Atheism(two different things). When former belief on something and the latter don't belief in a deity or something! North Koreans for example aren't Atheists but are communists. That is a complete fact. It is only clear you are fooling yourself to justify the evil of your useless religion called Islam by going about murder committed by communist regimes which are possibly of religionists background! Hahaha...

Allah is a joke!
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Afrobasic(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
olu_kenzo :

Apples and Oranges, Monsieur.

Nah.. This is more like apple and apple.

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by spacechuks(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
omoba 9jeria:

Yes its a religion of peace, it was done to avoid further troubles...
what right do you have to take somebody life in the name of one stupid religion,can you creat a single human hair?rubbish set of people and religion,God will judge all you murderers

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Skynet247(m): 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
What makes me laugh to stupor is when an olodo tels me... Islam is peace- dnt dz dude knw the difinatn of peace... Go burn quran now... Them go sentence all your family to death...[wait-una allah sopos get power to fight 4himself na] This islams... Claim peace- name 10 islam countries and i tel u, 7 of them r in violence... E.g iraq-syria-doha-afganistan-iran-egypt-somalia-napoli-libya-saudi... Now remove 7 countries dat are atleast peaceful in a year... Trash peace... Al i knw f ani islam tnks he sabi kut neck, na to kep bible kari da guy do one way... PEACE MY FOOT

2 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
Criminal Ibos: i'm not Muslim,i'm here 4 ibos people{cannibalism people}
Good for you! Why are Muslims terrorizing everybody around the world? Not that they can really fight when it comes to the real fight. Israelis alone can handle all them.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
Gamji007:

You must have a very small sense of reasoning. Europe and America continue to have converts on a daily basis despite the on going campaign to dent its image. Open your mind, read and understand your bible, read the qur'an, understand the history of islam, and many unbiased books about the religion, and hopefully, we shall get your testimony after embrassing islam, here on Nairaland

smiley

Una don begin give testimony too
Hahahahaha
These people sef
Who is denting Islam's image
Is this topic alone not Islam showing itself once more as an intolerant cult
We don't have to say a word
All we need to do is watch the evening news

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Trottle: 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
Mintayo:
And to think they want to Nigeria into a sharia country,an islamic state? Almighty won't allow them.
These people need Jesus.
who is your Almighty and who is Jesus (prophet Isa)?
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by vedaxcool(m): 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/01/not-all-terrorists-are-muslims/

CNN recently published an article entitled Study: Threat of Muslim-American terrorism in U.S. exaggerated; according to a study released by Duke University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, “the terrorist threat posed by radicalized Muslim-Americans has been exaggerated.”

Yet, Americans continue to live in mortal fear of radical Islam, a fear propagated and inflamed by right wing Islamophobes. If one follows the cable news networks, it seems as if all terrorists are Muslims. It has even become axiomatic in some circles to chant: “Not all Muslims are terrorists, but nearly all terrorists are Muslims.” Muslims and their “leftist dhimmi allies” respond feebly, mentioning Waco as the one counter example, unwittingly affirming the belief that “nearly all terrorists are Muslims.”

But perception is not reality. The data simply does not support such a hasty conclusion. On the FBI’s official website, there exists a chronological list of all terrorist attacks committed on U.S. soil from the year 1980 all the way to 2005. That list can be accessed here (scroll down all the way to the bottom

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Gamji007: 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
all4naija: F**k that religion! It is annoying to even be discussing about war-mongers like Muslims!

Islam isn't about war mongering. Please read about the life of prophet Mohammad(S.A.W), how he lived from his childhood to his death. He wasn't called the most influential figure that ever existed on earth for nothing.

Please, read, read read and read! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
vedaxcool: http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/01/not-all-terrorists-are-muslims/

CNN recently published an article entitled Study: Threat of Muslim-American terrorism in U.S. exaggerated; according to a study released by Duke University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, “the terrorist threat posed by radicalized Muslim-Americans has been exaggerated.”

Yet, Americans continue to live in mortal fear of radical Islam, a fear propagated and inflamed by right wing Islamophobes. If one follows the cable news networks, it seems as if all terrorists are Muslims. It has even become axiomatic in some circles to chant: “Not all Muslims are terrorists, but nearly all terrorists are Muslims.” Muslims and their “leftist dhimmi allies” respond feebly, mentioning Waco as the one counter example, unwittingly affirming the belief that “nearly all terrorists are Muslims.”

But perception is not reality. The data simply does not support such a hasty conclusion. On the FBI’s official website, there exists a chronological list of all terrorist attacks committed on U.S. soil from the year 1980 all the way to 2005. That list can be accessed here (scroll down all the way to the bottom

Using CNN to dis-prove the Quran and Hadith? Nice ......................
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
K

2 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Trottle: 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
vedaxcool:

So u do accept that ur religion is founded on violence. grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
Gamji007:

Islam isn't about war mongering. Please read about the life of prophet Mohammad(S.A.W), how he lived from his childhood to his death. He wasn't called the most influential figure that ever existed on earth.

I agree that Mohammad was good, I agree that he showed kindness and love in certain situations. However, he also stole, killed and orchestrated genocide. The issue is that he is supposed to be a man of God - that doesn't speak well of the so called "last and final seal of the prophets"

2 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
Gamji007:

Islam isn't about war mongering. Please read about the life of prophet Mohammad(S.A.W), how he lived from his childhood to his death. He wasn't called the most influential figure that ever existed on earth.

Why should I read more about a tyrant and a molester? Please,you are a fool trying to tell me I don't know anything about the poisoned prophet! I might even know Koran more than you do. It is all full of sh*ts!

2 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
Gamji007:

He wasn't called the most influential figure that ever existed on earth.

Influential yes. That however does not make him a true prophet. Hitler was was influential. This Islam dulls the brain too.

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Allahu Akbar,masha Allah.
see diz murdererz. . .islam is just anoda name for murder. . .

3 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by CriminalIbos: 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
all4naija: Good for you! Why are Muslims terrorizing everybody around the world? Not that they can really fight when it comes to the real fight. Israelis alone can handle all them.
i'm here 4 Igbo people like baby oloshi fat ugly woman she only good at tribal nd religious bashing nd her people killing each other in d name of their different church,ritual,robbery,prostitution shame on them..!
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
yusufogrin:
see diz murdererz. . .islam is just anoda name for murder. . .
That is what they'll shout when they are committing heinous crime of killing people!

2 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by ckkris: 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
Gamji007:

Islam isn't about war mongering. Please read about the life of prophet Mohammad(S.A.W), how he lived from his childhood to his death.

The book says he fought many battles, and also COMMANDED his followers to fight. I have the book.

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Trottle: 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baby mama:

Please how did he live,I have read it
He married a 6 year old girl that he even abused physically
Yes
Aisha saw Mohammed sneaking from room to room,she accosted him and he struck the poor child in the chest
Then Allah revealed to him that you can beat your wives
Please don't go there
We are not all gullible
Where did you read that he married her at six years old? The issue is controversial and her age is being debated among scholars. Where and what book did (r.a) said that prophet Muhammad s.a.w sneaked from room to room. Please watch your tongue and stop spilling profane things.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
jerseyboy:
Influential yes. That however does not make him a true prophet. Hitler was was influential. This Islam dulls the brain too.

Hahaha
Yes times magazine gave Hitler the same title years ago
But it is a bragging right for Muslims

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
Trottle: Where did you read that he married her at six years old? The issue is controversial and her age is being debated among scholars. Where and what book did (r.a) said that prophet Muhammad s.a.w sneaked from room to room. Please watch your tongue and stop spilling profane things.

From Aisha's own words in Sahih hadiths
I didn't know she was now being branded a bloody liar

3 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
ckkris: The book says he fought many battles, and also COMMANDED his followers to fight. I have the book.
Muslims are dullards! Most of them don't even know the books nor read them often. What they do is to recite some famous versions like Al Fatiha,etc. That is what they are good at

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Trottle: 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
all4naija: That is what they'll shout when they are committing heinous crime of killing people!
. How many muslims do you personally know that are killing people? if none please shut your mouth and stop using the actions of few to judge all.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baby mama:

Al Hadiths are not their holy books but books of instructions which not all of them accepted. I know much about these hypocrites than you can think of.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Trottle: 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baby mama:

. Then quote it in her words and all state the name of the author. The floor is open.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Iran Attack: U.S Foreign Affairs House Committee Cautions Donald Trump / Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST / Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.