Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,560 members, 7,885,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth (57333 Views)

Confessions Of An Economic Hitman: Why Nigeria May Not Develop With Gej! / Special Report: Confessions Of A (ghanaian) Gold Scammer / Nigerian Youth Should Learn Money Making From (dangote) Worlds Richest Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 10:46am On Dec 27, 2013
Qelvin: I'm done here anyway, its a bloody waste of my time using up my bandwidth on this apes, i hope Mods lock and spam useless threads like this next time.

Don't start shit y'all can't finish. Un evolved creatures.

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 10:48am On Dec 27, 2013
mikeapollo:

Good and thoughtful talk.
Nigeria and Ghana had been partners in progress....we learn from them and they learn from us.

The history of Nigerians(Yoruba) in Ghana dates back to more than 100 years ago. Ghanaians never maltreated them because they were law abiding, peaceful and respected the rules and regulations of their hosts.

Now, we have another set of Nigerians who would not obey the laws of their host country and would want to do things the way they behave in Nigeria. That is where the problem lies. Go to Ghana and do a survey.....the Yoruba people are less involved in the confusion because they know the rules and obey! There are millions of Yoruba people, some living in Ghanaian villiages and towns since their pre-colonial days, and they are living happily with their hosts...

When you go to another man's country with your reckless attitude and foolish gra-gra, then what do you expect?
Ghana is a country governed by law, not by thuggery! You must learn to obey their rules and laws if you must live there in peace.

If it is too expensive to pay for electricity in Ghana, then come back to Nigeria where you would buy generator and fuel every day to power your household equipments.....shikena!

Thoughtless people!

The loud mouth igbos, they are the main people spoiling nigerian name. Evil beings

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Cubeet: 10:50am On Dec 27, 2013
tonychristopher:

when they say Ghana I asked which one...I lived in osu the highbrow area and I know Ghana dude sucks..their girls do the drugs while their men do the Charlie stuffs. they might have electricity but how many ghananians are running their economy. those that run their economy are Nigeria and Asian . the average Ghana man lacks the mental capacity to run profitable business. I am saying it categorically. if you go to their clubs the can't even buy a bottle of cheap wine. have you been to wakiki...the Ghana dude can be slow. among all the west Africans I have respect for liberians as a Nigeria I must be frank ghananians are too laid back and neo colonialism is etched in their blood stream.

but their girls can be cheap....

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by barikay: 10:51am On Dec 27, 2013
GHANA OGA:

Tell that to your country folks rushing to Ghana everyday for education,business and pleasure.
Stop talking about GDP without considering the population size.U forgetting the population of Nigeria is more than 5x Ghana.
I repeat NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATE!![/b]
Your country should be the model for all black nations but see where you are!
Cant even boast of regular power supply in this 21st century.SMH.
Bros no vex oo. Are u talking ghana hav mushroom universities? How many villages or rural area is on your national grid? If here, we are to link only d cities. We surpass those mediocre supply. Do knw what it means to supply power to d entire length & breathe of naija?
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 10:53am On Dec 27, 2013
barikay: Bros no vex oo. Are u talking ghana hav mushroom universities? How many villages or rural area is on your national grid? If here, we are to link only d cities. We surpass those mediocre supply. Do knw what it means to supply power to d entire length & breathe of naija?

Stop chopping each other's azzhole a if you can't provide for them. Hot dogs
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by GHANAOGA: 10:55am On Dec 27, 2013
barikay: Bros no vex oo. Are u talking ghana hav mushroom universities? How many villages or rural area is on your national grid? If here, we are to link only d cities. We surpass those mediocre supply. Do knw what it means to supply power to d entire length & breathe of naija?

That's none of my business. Only failures give excuses.US has population of 300million and they did it/Learn from them.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Cubeet: 11:01am On Dec 27, 2013
why would a reasonable Nigerian go to gayna? Well Nigerians are everywhere in the world even zimbabwe,sudan,chad,congo.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 11:04am On Dec 27, 2013
Cubeet: why would a reasonable Nigerian go to gayna? Well Nigerians are everywhere in the world even zimbabwe,sudan,chad,congo.

Exactly there are millions of them in the hellhole call Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by boron10(m): 11:06am On Dec 27, 2013
GHANA OGA:

That's none of my business. Only failures give excuses.US has population of 300million and they did it/Learn from them.
Stop being a fool. Comparing an emerging economy with a developed economy shows how dead your brain is.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by bbankky: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2013
Its better u come back to Nigeria, its not worth it abeg....
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2013
boron10:
Stop being a fool. Comparing and emerging economy with a developed economy shows how dead your brain is.

Y'all are full of excuses no wonder why your gov keep taking y'all a ride.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by naijanoni(m): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2013
Jigga_man101:

I doubt it but if you say so. Do you have any article to prove it. All I am saying there are more Nigerians in Ghana than there are Ghanaians in Nigeria
I doubt there'll be articles about that.Countries don't do census on foreigners living with them.So u'll never find a correct value.
1 million might be a bit exaggerated.But i'm sure of over 500,000 ghanaians living in nigeria.
No doubt about that nigerians in ghana are more than ghanaians in nigeria.It happens to almost all countries with high population.
You'll find their citizens scattered everywhere.The primary reasons for the high population of nigerians in ghana is the mighty population of nigeria.
If ghana had a population of 100 million,there'll be about 5 million ghanaians living in nigeria.
You'll find the chinese,the indians everywhere becos of the high population in their countries.
The population of chinese and indian people here in nigeria is increasing every day.
Not becos nigeria has a better economy than those two countries,but becos the population of those two countries are mighty and increasing day by day.
And that is d same case with naija and ghana.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Cubeet: 11:09am On Dec 27, 2013
We should be comparing gayna with calabar alone and not the whole of Nigeria,we are only downgrading ourselves. To the gayna's spitting nonsense here,it is understandable,if i were in your shoes, i would do more in trying to defend my country. But listen, tell ur useless tiny nation people to stop insulting Nigerians in your ghanaweb or whatever it is. Btw what is that op looking for in gayna
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by vizier007(m): 11:10am On Dec 27, 2013
lordhugo: [size=20pt]Pictures of ghana with you in a cab. Or in front of a statue or it never happened. [/size]

sorry to say but you are daaft.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by swedbase(m): 11:11am On Dec 27, 2013
akraym: [size=58pt]PIX OF YOUR CUSTOMERS OWING YOU OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN[/size]

YOU FUNNY DIE
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by swedbase(m): 11:13am On Dec 27, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Who started this? Everyday Ghana this and Ghana that. What about the other countries in Africa? Why always Ghana

grin grin grin grin grin HAHAHAHA....... IN BALOTELI'S VOICE WHY ALWAYS GHANA??

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by drstan(m): 11:15am On Dec 27, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Who started this? Everyday Ghana this and Ghana that. What about the other countries in Africa? Why always Ghana
and if you are not a bigot you will know that ghana site, like ghanaweb only post silly things about Nigeria, so get a life
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 11:16am On Dec 27, 2013
Cubeet: We should be comparing gayna with calabar alone and not the whole of Nigeria,we are only downgrading ourselves. To the gayna's spitting nonsense here,it is understandable,if i were in your shoes, i would do more in trying to defend my country. But listen, tell ur useless tiny nation people to stop insulting Nigerians in your ghanaweb or whatever it is. Btw what is that op looking for in gayna

That is the only way to make Nigeria look good because comparing Nigeria to Ghana is a bad idea as Ghana always outshine the big for nothing country u call Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by barikay: 11:19am On Dec 27, 2013
GHANA OGA:

u hav learned yet ur supply do not cut across peanut ghana. Hahahaha at mediocre
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by PetroDolla2: 11:20am On Dec 27, 2013
I feel sooo sorry for these muimus. The only thing keeping most of them alive is the hope that someday, they'll be able to leave their sh1thole and never come back. grin stuck in a primitive sh1thole can be most frustrating grin grin

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 27, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Shut up, Ghana beats Nigeria in every major development. Ghana attracts more tourists than Nigeria. So I don't get your point. The only thing y'all have over Ghana is population. Nothing else. Quantity over quality
lol...nice joke!!..last time I saw a pic of ur stadium ''ghana wembley stadium''...I laughed my ass out,coz my village playing ground is better than that!! ghana only develop poverty!!!
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by PetroDolla2: 11:23am On Dec 27, 2013
Jigga_man101:

That is the only way to make Nigeria look good because comparing Nigeria to Ghana is a bad idea as Ghana always outshine the big for nothing country u call Nigeria
hahahahahahaha I think some musician called it big blind country,huh? and another one sang nigerian jagajaga, my fav nigerian tune grin chei, fuckekduppedness grin
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Cubeet: 11:23am On Dec 27, 2013
Jigga_man101:

joke of thé day:gayna outshines Nigeria? In what aspect? Pls reply
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 11:23am On Dec 27, 2013
rahazaqa: lol...nice joke!!..last time I saw a pic of ur stadium ''ghana wembley stadium''...I laughed my ass out,coz my village playing ground is better than that!! ghana only develop poverty!!!

Compare to port harcourt stadium, I laughed harder
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 11:24am On Dec 27, 2013
Cubeet: joke of thé day:gayna outshines Nigeria? In what aspect? Pls reply

Every way imaginable except crimes
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by boron10(m): 11:25am On Dec 27, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Jigga, I've seen you argue in sport section and I've always respected your level of decorum. I was already classifying you among the level headed Ghanaians on this forum. But you disappointed me by hurling insults at Nigerians in general when your reaction should have been against the posters you felt insulted you and your country.

Guess all Ghanaians are like that.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 27, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Small Ghana? Nigerians are so funny.
what is funny?..he was telling u d truth!!!...
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 11:25am On Dec 27, 2013
PetroDolla2: hahahahahahaha I think some musician called it big blind country,huh? and another one sang nigerian jagajaga, my fav nigerian tune grin chei, fuckekduppedness grin

Everything scatter scatter, poor man and all it's citizens suffer suffer. Hellfire
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by ugonna1054(m): 11:26am On Dec 27, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Damn lie, I don't think there are even 50,000 Ghanaians in Nigeria.
only d population of ghanians in nigeria who sells GHANA BONS outweighs "50000"
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by PetroDolla2: 11:26am On Dec 27, 2013
rahazaqa: lol...nice joke!!..last time I saw a pic of ur stadium ''ghana wembley stadium''...I laughed my ass out,coz my village playing ground is better than that!! ghana only develop poverty!!!
Remember we are in mumu country- MUMUDOM republic. so talking crap is allowed. in fact talking crass nonsense is the only thing mumugerians know grin ; genocidal fagg0ts cool
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by rhymz(m): 11:27am On Dec 27, 2013
like Nightshift succinctly put it, Ghana is not a country known for any serious economic activities, Lagos has far more economic activities than the whole of Ghana, why Nigerians keep going there to trade is beyond me.

Besides, an average educated Ghanaian is an xenophobe of some sort, full of unspoken jealousy and will show it the moment the opportunity shows itself. We have read about their obnoxious economic policies that requires foreigners to pay huge sums to do business in Ghana, little wonder their economy is still largely driven by foreigners.

Abeg people should stop complaining and just come back home and settle, Ghana is not Europe, it has no comparative advantage to being in Nigeria.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Cubeet: 11:28am On Dec 27, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Every way imaginable except crimes
i.diot, why cant you mention them. You re outdated mehn, gayna z taken over crime frm Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Folorunsho Alakija 40th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 / CBN Officially Devalues Naira

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.