Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,771 members, 7,965,904 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:15 AM

The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... (41382 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / How To Annoy A Guy On Your Friend List / Dis Girl Need A Boy Friend Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by IYANGBALI: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
Olajumokeibk:

Pardon ? undecided
eleyi o ki se oro pardon,o feran oko gidi gan ni,especially oko gboro

3 Likes

Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Olajumokeibk(f): 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
yusufogrin: oko gboro meanz straight magic stick. .just translatin ni o. .no b me talk am o

Oh that, that's necessary too u know grin
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Olajumokeibk(f): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
jmoore:
How many times will you write rich?

*checking* I wrote it more that 5 times undecided
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by loswhite(m): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
SimonAndal:
[size=18pt]MY PERFECT BOYFRIEND LIST[/size]

1. Intelligent
2. Witty
3. HILARIOUS sense of humour
4. Troll
5. Spontaneous
6. Romantic
are u gay? 14yrs o...lol
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by slymbee: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
the perfect woman

Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Olajumokeibk(f): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
IYA NGBALI: eleyi o ki se oro pardon,o feran oko gidi gan ni,especially oko gboro

I don't understand u
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by SHAAWA: 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
A woman does not require alot
All she she need is a man that:
is Always there
will pay her rent
will buy her clothes
will cook her dinner
will be a faithful lover
can give good love
will never lie
with lots of cash
has stack of major credit cards
All these she doesnt have to ask. forget looks and height just these she'll be ok
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Olajumokeibk(f): 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
yusufogrin:
u fine o. .chai. . .hmm. . Le plus

One like for u.. Tnks lotss
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Miner13: 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
sexybaby22: Op u forgot to include not stingy. God loves a cheerful giver, girls adore them.

Take a good at my hands just willing to give. You are welcome wink
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by haibe(m): 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
loswhite: are u gay? 14yrs o...lol

nah,she is one of those females that pretend to be male. She forgot the topic is about females and didn't change her gender, grin
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Olajumokeibk(f): 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
haibe:

Am believing she is rich too that's why she is writing it because rich men are for rich ladies only, lol grin

btw she looks rich though

I'm an optimist
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
that for naija girls
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by kalufelix(m): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
Laurina David: I don't like shy guys, he should be bold and most importantly, he should NOT BE SEX-STARVED OR ADDICTED..... WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM BEING FUN..
WE ONLY FIND SEX-STARVED GUYS IN NIGERIA THIS DAYS
which Nigeria do yhu see sex starved guys... when prostitution is a booming business
We have addicts who always want some more
sex starved ke

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by couthy: 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
Olajumokeibk:

As far as I'm concerned, God created me in the best way that even men can ever imagine and I was raised by Great n God-fearing parents. My dear, no need to flaunt anything orally. Let me just keep my fingers crossed grin

I gbadun ur flows. Keep da fingerz crossed,mouth shut and lips sealed. But my heart got hung.
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Teaxa(m): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dis 1 no be 4 9ja babes o....Put Sex N Money n u go see as dem go follow u comment yanfun yanfun. grin
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by haibe(m): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
Olajumokeibk:

I'm an optimist

good to know that. Wish u ur desired man
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
Chilug: Have a big car,
A bigger house,
Enough money,
Plenty money,
Excess money.

YES OOOOO
DSTV
WELL STOCKED FRIDGE
WELL STOCKED KITCHEN
BIG CAR
STANDBY GEN

Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Olajumokeibk(f): 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2013
couthy:

I gbadun ur flows. Keep da fingerz crossed,mouth shut and lips sealed. But my heart got hung.
grin grin grin
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Olajumokeibk(f): 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
haibe:

good to know that. Wish u ur desired man

Meet u @d top

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
SHAAWA: A woman does not require alot
All she she need is a man that:
Always there
pay her rent
buy her clothes
cook her dinner
be 'll a faithful lover
can give good love
will never lie
with lots of cash
stack of major credit cards
All these she doesnt have to ask
am sure u are very lazy. .go to mexico. . .u wil find dem dere

3 Likes

Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by IYANGBALI: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
Olajumokeibk:

I don't understand u
I mean I have all those qualities especailly the last one

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by haibe(m): 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
Olajumokeibk:

Meet u @d top

wink

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Olajumokeibk(f): 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
IYA NGBALI: I mean I have all those qualities especailly the last one

You mean I shud smash my phone on the ground because u re endowed ?
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by BosColeone: 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
Olajumokeibk:

One like for u.. Tnks lotss

Jumoke is d girl of my dreams, daydreams and fantasies! shocked
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Womanitarian(m): 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
Naija gals..I hail oooo
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by gbolakpine(m): 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
grin Girls will never agree with this buh women will...
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Olajumokeibk(f): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
BosColeone:

What am I supposed to say ?
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by tyfodic(f): 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
God fearing
trustworthy
rich
caring
cute
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
BosColeone:
shey diz one gbadun sha?
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
Olajumokeibk:

What am I supposed to say ?
dem tell him . . .in d next life. . .
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Olajumokeibk(f): 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
yusufogrin: dem tell him . . .in d next life. . .
Isn't that rude ?
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
Why so much hidden posts on the thread? Seun, is that end of the year bonus?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage / Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady / My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.