Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,021 members, 7,931,511 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:28 AM

The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... (41365 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / How To Annoy A Guy On Your Friend List / Dis Girl Need A Boy Friend Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
Messilo: This is the best post, so far!
so what next. . .
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by airroseice(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
Laurina David: I don't like shy guys, he should be bold and most importantly, he should NOT BE SEX-STARVED OR ADDICTED..... WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM BEING FUN..
WE ONLY FIND SEX-STARVED GUYS IN NIGERIA THIS DAYS

What are the traits of a Sex-Starved guy please? grin
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
yusufogrin: so what next. . .
You are asking me?
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by johnny2013(m): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
Truckpusher: That thang in between your legs was meant to be pounded silly and not for decoration. angry tongue

Give it out willingly and watch guys stuck to you like leeches. grin

Common man! Be a good guy for once. It should be after marriage. Not before
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Kiaso(m): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
Totall nonsense.......i hv dis qualities yet i dont hv a girl friend why?
Cos i dont spend money on dem
dis list doesnt appeal to girls anymore
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Ehinomen2(f): 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
Hmm, my own list plenty o but let me summarise it
1. Must have money or at least be comfortable
2. Must be calm (I hate lousy guyz or guyz who talk too much)
3. Intelligent
4. Caring
5. Godfearing
6. Did I mention he shud hv some shi shi in his pocket (yep, I did)
Make I end my list for here

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by gedtalks(m): 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ehinomen 2: Hmm, my own list plenty o but let me summarise it
3. Intelligent
4. Caring
5. Godfearing

so many MUSTS yet even the lowest class of guys don't even notice that YOU exist at all u mentioned money TWICE!!! see what hunger and poverty hunger can do to a ''chic''..haa.haa..haaa
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
gedtalks:

so many MUSTS yet even the lowest class of guys don't even notice that YOU exist at all u mentioned money TWICE!!! see what hunger and poverty hunger can do to a ''chic''..haa.haa..haaa
Y r these gals so dependent,cant dey fend 4 dmselves? Alwaz moni moni,scarin guyz with moni sef

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Daviewonder(m): 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
gedtalks:

Guy You harsh oo, she offend You b4? waz jus laughin out as ¶ was readin Ʊя post...temper justice with mercy biko
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by chuksi79(m): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2013
sweet-tease:
Aside from 'shyness' i can relate to this list cheesy
undecided
sweet-tease:
Aside from 'shyness' i can relate to this list cheesy
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Lachimex(m): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
Aside 4rm List No"5...I tink am the very person dat suit dat list...Reason I haven't seen any natural so beautiful gurl in dis our 9ja.
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by adbokus(m): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
Nobody wants to start at SURULERE anymore, all una want OLORUNSHOGO...odi ojo ale kíi alaburada ooto mon pee ishe ni...isale oro silegbin... Anyways, da last i checkd females are more than males, nt too far 4rm double...and search 4 wifematerial is a legend of the seeker! Iro ni...
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Kingdre(m): 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]im perfectly fitin in that list but my own shyness is killing me badly.*really hurt*
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by jeffdrew(m): 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]Cool story....but if the money aint there,ure as good as trash...#GUAP the only thang naija babes find appealing..Can I get an AMEN? grin grin
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by tdbanks: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
IYA NGBALI: your toto and armpits must be very bushy like igbo irumole
Lol, you're bad.
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by thiefnubu(m): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by CHIMSKY(m): 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
sexybaby22: Op u forgot to include not stingy. God loves a cheerful giver, girls adore them.
God loves a cheerful giver, girls give them blowjobs.
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Ehinomen2(f): 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
gedtalks:

Awwh....y ar u so pained sweetheart...ar u one of dose lazy bum who feed off dere girlfriend...biko, take some several seat, u hear...life is too sweet to be this bitter
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Ehinomen2(f): 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
Charlesamino:
Y r these gals so dependent,cant dey fend 4 dmselves? Alwaz moni moni,scarin guyz with moni sef
Sweetie, girls ar not dependent on guyz money, a girls who works hard for her money will NEVER want a lazy guy besides her as a boyfriend or husband...pardon me for wanting comfort but yea, everyone wants comfort....including u
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Naija girls with money self asif they use it to swear for them...smh
Broke a$$ tongue

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by gedtalks(m): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ehinomen 2:
Awwh....y ar u so pained sweetheart...ar u one of dose lazy bum who feed off dere girlfriend...biko, take some several seat, u hear...life is too sweet to be this bitter

my dear I'm not pained o!! I'm laughing at you grin with ALL my 32 teeth grin grin grin ... bwa.. Ha! Haaaaa!!!! Hunger and Poverty !!! Believe it or NOT, not all classes of girls EMPAHSIZE!! MONEY with BIG RED EYE like you...ahh...haa..aha..aha..aa!!!

By the way did I hear you say ''sweetheart''...ahh...haa..haa..haa!!! grin grin grin... Mbeke won to dey wear jeans !!! ..ahh..haaa..hhaaa!!!
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by dre11(m): 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
Chilug: Have a big car,
A bigger house,
Enough money,
Plenty money,
Excess money.
chop knuckle
yah head dey there joor grin
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by SHAAWA: 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
yusufogrin: am sure u are very lazy. .go to mexico. . .u wil find
dem dere

Do you want me to do labourer work just prove to u am not lazy. If men in
Mexico can do it why can't you? the Op was listing quallities of a
perfect boyfriend.
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Gguy4real: 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ohh...lord jesus what is our girls turning there self into, they have become prostitute because of money and sex why all this, and the most important part of it is that they will expect the guy that buy you expensive things for them to marry them I don't think so because as for me I can't spend my money on you and be expecting me to treat you like queen is not possible

2 Likes

Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by davida222(m): 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ehinomen 2:
Sweetie, girls ar not dependent on guyz money, a girls who works hard for her money will NEVER want a lazy guy besides her as a boyfriend or husband...pardon me for wanting comfort but yea, everyone wants comfort....including u
and if chek them out thy are the ugly ones... talkin to u money grabin ugly girl. Nigeerian girls are shit.
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by bamac(m): 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mz~naett:
A guy with a hairy chest is perfect grin
like baboon? Or inshort the man must possess baboon-like features?
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 31, 2013
Mondisweets: my perfect bf
ehen?......ok i wish you what you wish yourself
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 31, 2013
edorhe14: ....Lol...what abt a small one
its vissible to the blind nd audible to the deaf.....with a small d1ck u wont go far
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by kedikenet(f): 12:12am On Dec 31, 2013
anytym I read any comments on gals and money I get annoyed cos lyk seriously u guys jst take it as if we cnt survive witout u pple or wat hey newsflash sum of us Dnt need ur so calld money to survive k most of us actually are doing fyn on our own so u guys can keep ur ice cream money k and let us hear word hm
sad
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 31, 2013
Ehinomen 2: Hmm, my own list plenty o but let me summarise it
3. Intelligent
4. Caring
5. Godfearing
you sound more of a bini girl.....let me knw you
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 31, 2013
kedikenet: anytym I read any comments on gals and money I get annoyed cos lyk seriously u guys jst take it as if we cnt survive witout u pple or wat hey newsflash sum of us Dnt need ur so calld money to survive k most of us actually are doing fyn on our own so u guys can keep ur ice cream money k and let us hear word hm
sad
sweetest post from a lady ever.....MADAM go sleep. God loves a cheerful giver.. Buut
ladies worship them
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by bisayor(m): 12:30am On Dec 31, 2013
SHAAWA: A woman does not require alot
All she she need is a man that:
is Always there
will pay her rent
will buy her clothes
will cook her dinner
will be a faithful lover
can give good love
will never lie
with lots of cash
has stack of major credit cards
All these she doesnt have to ask. forget looks and height just these she'll be ok
Obviously he's short.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies / ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ / Lady Gets Married With Just A Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.