Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,580 members, 7,921,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:55 PM

The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... (41359 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / How To Annoy A Guy On Your Friend List / Dis Girl Need A Boy Friend Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 31, 2013
Lady~Jul:
I dnt care wat any one thinks abt my opinion bt i must say it....i have noticed dat guys always like insulting gals dat say they will want to date a rich or comfortable guy bt wats wrng in saying dat? Abeg who nor lyk beta thing...... Are u guys rili expecting a gal to say '' i'll luv to marry a poor man'',even if sum gals are over materalistic dat doesnt mean all gals dat will want to marry a comfortable guy are,lol just imagine a guy saying he will never spend a dime on his g.f na wa.....Many Gals of nowadays dnt want dat e go beta b.f,they want a comfortable guy dat will be able to care for dem and their children if dey eventually get married,even some of dis poor guys who became rich will dump their g.fs dat stood by dem through out their struggle dats y many gals dnt want to take dat risk all in d name of luv. Pls u guys should stop criticizing gals dat are saying they will lyk to marry a rich or comfortable guy and stop acting as if na una sabi true love pass. Let me write my list of many women dream guy: Gals luv to date guys dat are not ugly, even if the guy is nt extremely handsome bt atleast he must be ok and presentable. -Gals luv to date intelligent guys nt dull guys who dnt knw how to reason, they luv guys who act mature and knw hw to handle any situation -Gals love guys who are comfortable to be with financially, d guy must nt be mighty rich bt he must be able to take care of a family. -Gals also love romantic/caring guys, guys dat will be able to pet dem, make dem smile every moment they are together and make dem feel loved at all time. Bt gals hate stingy guys who will nt want to spend on others and even himself and family members, gals also hate dirty boys who dnt knw anything abt good hygiene, gals also hate guys who can raise his hands to hurt a lady. Abeg let me end d list here joor bt a guy with all dose qualities are many women dream man.
chai i no read am finish bt e be lyk say u re talkin sumtin
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2013
Lady~Jul:
i gat no tym exchanging words wit kids sweedy and it's a gud thing ur opinion abt me doesn't count
. . .forming class on nairaland. . .but u gat the time to compose that 450wordz trash essay writing. . .muntula

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by soksy(f): 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
This list is not complete at all at all....
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by jibs4lv(m): 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
abeg dnt make naija girls vex for una o hahaha why una no include plenty money nd strong d***k nw .......lol
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by killainstinct: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Sheenor: 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
Chilug: Have a big car,
A bigger house,
Enough money,
Plenty money,
Excess money.
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
Lady~Jul:
i gat no tym exchanging words wit kids sweedy and it's a gud thing ur opinion abt me doesn't count

Really? Then keep eye-pocketing guys' wallet. D end shall tell. Go and make ur own money!!! Is that too much to ask for?
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by 170chuks(m): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
A bigger house,
Enough money,
Plenty money,
Excess money.
And what we're going to hear 2mmrw z dat.. "a lady was found in d bush with her breast scrapped off" grin
A bigger house,
Enough money,
Plenty money,
Excess money.
And what we're going to hear 2mmrw z dat.. "a lady was found in d bush with her breast scrapped off"
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by davidstunt(m): 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]and a good third leg
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Caseless: 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
Truckpusher: That thang in between your legs was meant to be pounded silly and not for decoration. angry tongue

Give it out willingly and watch guys stuck to you like leeches. grin
*falls frm mondi nyash*
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by SPSpecial(m): 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
+lil Shy but very active on bed
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by SPSpecial(m): 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
A gut dat is lil Shy but very active on bed
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Ikenna94: 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
sexybaby22: Op u forgot to include not stingy. God loves a cheerful giver, girls adore them.
lwkmd
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
Lady~Jul:
I dnt care wat any one thinks abt my opinion bt i must say it....i have noticed dat guys always like insulting gals dat say they will want to date a rich or comfortable guy bt wats wrng in saying dat? Abeg who nor lyk beta thing...... Are u guys rili expecting a gal to say '' i'll luv to marry a poor man'',even if sum gals are over materalistic dat doesnt mean all gals dat will want to marry a comfortable guy are,lol just imagine a guy saying he will never spend a dime on his g.f na wa.....Many Gals of nowadays dnt want dat e go beta b.f,they want a comfortable guy dat will be able to care for dem and their children if dey eventually get married,even some of dis poor guys who became rich will dump their g.fs dat stood by dem through out their struggle dats y many gals dnt want to take dat risk all in d name of luv. Pls u guys should stop criticizing gals dat are saying they will lyk to marry a rich or comfortable guy and stop acting as if na una sabi true love pass. Let me write my list of many women dream guy: Gals luv to date guys dat are not ugly, even if the guy is nt extremely handsome bt atleast he must be ok and presentable. -Gals luv to date intelligent guys nt dull guys who dnt knw how to reason, they luv guys who act mature and knw hw to handle any situation -Gals love guys who are comfortable to be with financially, d guy must nt be mighty rich bt he must be able to take care of a family. -Gals also love romantic/caring guys, guys dat will be able to pet dem, make dem smile every moment they are together and make dem feel loved at all time. Bt gals hate stingy guys who will nt want to spend on others and even himself and family members, gals also hate dirty boys who dnt knw anything abt good hygiene, gals also hate guys who can raise his hands to hurt a lady. Abeg let me end d list here joor bt a guy with all dose qualities are many women dream man.
i'll only take this when its coming from a man......nice talk you got though
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by medinajabbar(f): 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
sexybaby22: Op u forgot to include not stingy. God loves a cheerful giver, girls adore t
hem.

abi ooo
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
medina jabbar:

abi ooo
birdz of dsame feather
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by positive4sure(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
A bigger house,
Enough money,
Plenty money,
Excess money.
eleyi gidi gan
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by loswhite(m): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2014
haibe:

nah,she is one of those females that pretend to be male. She forgot the topic is about females and didn't change her gender, grin
lol... I Thot as much....Chei!!! Nairaland make I no go toast male thinking say na female o grin
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 04, 2014
lol
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Lavendra(f): 5:00am On Jan 07, 2014
As for me,its nt abt money or his physical appearance, i jux want him to love me and accept me the way i am, wat do i want so much moni 4? Girls dat always demand a lot of tins 4rm guys, i wonda hw dey feel wile doin it, dnt dey hav fadas? Dey bf wud pay 4 ur hair,recharge cards, feeding money, shopping etc. Is he d 1 dat brot u in2 dis world?and no guy is perfect,ur d 1 ment 2 make dem perfect 4 u.ur nt getin maried 2 his riches, his kinda persn matas a lot.tho at list let hm b a lil cute shaa..
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by LoveDecay(m): 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
Lavendra: As for me,its nt abt money or his physical appearance, i jux want him to love me and accept me the way i am, wat do i want so much moni 4? Girls dat always demand a lot of tins 4rm guys, i wonda hw dey feel wile doin it, dnt dey hav fadas? Dey bf wud pay 4 ur hair,recharge cards, feeding money, shopping etc. Is he d 1 dat brot u in2 dis world?and no guy is perfect,ur d 1 ment 2 make dem perfect 4 u.ur nt getin maried 2 his riches, his kinda persn matas a lot.tho at list let hm b a lil cute shaa..

The classes of girls in no particular order

super rich - rich mother, rich father, infact wealthy extended family.
rich - rich mother or father, brother or sis rich as result of parents influence , education or political class.
middle class - hardworking educated family, doing very well financially - this is where you see 80% of the most beautiful and well mannered girls (very family oriented).
low class aka buy me chicks - some are pretty, and use their beauty to support the family (cant judge this group), its does not mean there parents dont have an education -
poverty ridden ( in this group , them babes are poor - mentally, socially and morrally) - this is the group you should dread !
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
Netz4: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1488467_1488160_474704415991733_1242280033_n_jpg5abdd16e44d31eb8afc81700a6b14f8d

LIKE ON FACEBOOK.....

Facebook. Com/FunnyDps

GET MORE... @

http://www.funnydps.com/2013/12/the-perfect-boy-friend-lista-must-see.html

Www.FunnyDps.com
for the average naija babe the only perfect guy na the guy wey get pleny money plus big car for im garage grin
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by Edipee(m): 6:02am On Apr 09, 2016
Mznaett:
A guy with a hairy chest is perfect grin
hmmmm.
Re: The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... by kbzee11(m): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone / ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ / 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.