Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,492 members, 7,888,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:37 AM

Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (36595 Views)

Oduah Loses Bid To Stop Bulletproof Cars Probe / Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars / Fg May Sack Workers In NCAA, Others Over Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by MayorofLagos(m): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
Bishop Juice:

You never cease to amaze me with your brazen and open stupid1ty

Go and face Obi in alaibo and tell him to stop using ibo money to build brothels and malls.

Eediots!

6 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by nku5: 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
Those looking for evidence of this are on a loooong tin. Lagos state government is fighting tooth and nail to prove that the Freedom of Information Bill does not apply to states. I wonder why a supposed world class administration is so afraid to open its books upon all their noble talk when it comes to Abuja

Hypocrisy dey broke bone oh yepa!

11 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by HAVIJ: 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
Goddex: [size=14pt]Our media is so biased. Fashola bought those two bulletproof tinted range rover SUV's for 300m naira each.

Our South West media refused to report it but instead concentrated solely on Oduah and expected her kinsmen in South East to keep quiet. Tribalism is our biggest problem.[/size]

Liars will go to hell. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by kalunomics(m): 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
agbameta:

Many of them can not read, comprehend or follow simple logic hence their apple and orange rants and conclusions.

I would love for Fashola to buy more of those expensive luxury vehicles, in fact if we are asked to vote a preference I would vote a RR or Bentley for my governor. We should reward hardwork, dilligence and performance to incite and encourage others to rise up for their own reward.

Besides, this man does not use siren or stop movement to use our dangerous roads, he deserves the protection.

Range Rover O ni Baje O!

he reserves the right to spend taxpayers' money because he has done a lot to make d state a better place. if not for lagos ' commercial character, a lot of u will never be able to build mansions in your villages. ungrateful mofos

Perfect examples of articulated posts, coherent and following logic
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by agbameta: 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos: I would love for Fashola to buy more of those expensive luxury vehicles, in fact if we are asked to vote a preference I would vote a RR or Bentley for my governor. We should reward hardwork, dilligence and performance to incite and encourage others to rise up for their own reward.

Besides, this man does not use siren or stop movement to use our dangerous roads, he deserves the protection.

Range Rover O ni Baje O!

You talk true no be small. God bless BRF. Range Rover gan sef o ni baje o.

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by MayorofLagos(m): 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
solomon111: you dey mind them?
Lagos aboriginals indeed.
As if the so-called aboriginals are contributing anything significant to the state's economy.

We claim we are not contributing crime to the state. Can ibo refugees in Lagos make the same claim?

Your crime level is so bad and pervasive your sister Ngozi, the PR of police command stopped giving any more press report on crime. Everytime she brief press about a crime its a chukudi, obiomma, ifianyi and orkafor. She gave up!

6 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by MayorofLagos(m): 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
agbameta:

You talk true no be small. God bless BRF. Range Rover gan sef o ni baje o.

grin I wish it were possible to swap governors; id bring Aregbe to Lagos for just 12 months to show these refugees where East is. grin grin

They disturb Fashola too much and is not that he is soft, he is just a generous man and ibos are ungrateful.

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by nku5: 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos:

grin I wish it were possible to swap governors; id bring Aregbe to Lagos for just 12 months to show these refugees where East is. grin grin

They disturb Fashola too much and is not that he is soft, he is just a generous man and ibos are ungrateful.

Is Obanikoro now an igbo man oga mayor ?
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by BishopJuice: 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
My first post on this thread has aptly described the ediots posting above me.

The Lizards of the future just went full ret@rd

6 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by MayorofLagos(m): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
nku5: Those looking for evidence of this are on a loooong tin. Lagos state government is fighting tooth and nail to prove that the Freedom of Information Bill does not apply to states. I wonder why a supposed world class administration is so afraid to open its books upon all their noble talk when it comes to Abuja

Hypocrisy dey broke bone oh yepa!

Because unlike your dummy governors in East, Lagos is a pacesetter. We define the path that Ibo and Hausa will follow in constitutional and legal matters.

On issues of Nigerian democracy, how many times has any civil rights lawyer fought the govt from Owerri or Awka or Onitsha? None.

We set the pace..so if you want FOI, you have the right to set your own pace along that line, tell Adaobi to pioneer the movement for Eastern people.

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by dayokanu(m): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos: grin I wish it were possible to swap governors; id bring Aregbe to Lagos for just 12 months to show these refugees where East is. grin grin

Honestly the Yorubas like Fashola should be left with administration only.

To play core politics we need radicals. Especially from this weekend All luxurious buses from the east needs to be checked properly. if you dont have a business in your name supported by bank statements turn them back.

"I dey my brother shop dey learn markate" shouldnt be tolerated.

Learn your markate in your village when you have over 50m to open a business come to lagos

13 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by ketoprofen(m): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mynd_44: Perhaps you guys screaming should show us invoices and receipts that those cars are that expensive.

Besides what you people fail to get is that the corruption case against Oduah is not about the prices alone. The cars were not approved by the government, it was not budgeted for, they evaded taxes, lied to the SSS/NSA and inflated prices.
and u know every fact to fasholas 600 million naira cars?
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by ketoprofen(m): 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
dayokanu:

To play core politics we need radicals. Especially from this weekend All luxurious buses from the east needs to be checked properly. if you dont have a business in your name supported by bank statements turn them back.

Learn your markate in your village when you have over 50m to open a business come to lagos

Who has a business without using bank statements to start with?
Anyway, Lagos shd be left for real lagosians, anybody from Ogun, Oyo, ondo, Enugu, Kaduna, akwa ibom shd not come near Lagos, simple.
Begging and motor park touts, should not be tolerated.
Carry ur begging plates and skills and stay in ur oshobo , till u become enterprising enough to come to Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by MayorofLagos(m): 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
dayokanu:

A MILLION LIKES FOR YOU MY BROTHER!

You are doggone right! 2million of them left for xmas, 4million of them will be arriving soon, the extra headcount largely adolescence and teens recruited back home for a new apprenticeship.

Ibo society is structured on age grade. This is how they make their turn over and grow population, by cycling the grades through trade heirarchies.

Their influx is a security issue for the state and like you correctly pointed out, a more radical governor who is ready to offend them first and follow it up with an insult is who we need and must get from APC.

5 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by dayokanu(m): 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
ketoprofen:

Anyway, Lagos shd be left for real lagosians, anybody from Ogun, Oyo, ondo, Enugu, Kaduna, akwa ibom shd not come near Lagos, simple.
Carry ur begging plates and skills and stay in ur oshobo , till u become enterprising enough to come to Lagos.

Lagos is part of Yorubaland and any Yorubaman is free to live there and hold political positions. E.g Most big people from Osun and Ondo state live in Ibadan e.g Agagu, Fayose, Akeredolu.

Most big people from Ekiti live in Akure, A lot of Kwarans live in Ogbomoso and Osun State

Like its rumoured Tinubu and Fashola are not even originally from Lagos

The only non Yorubas welcome are those bringing significant financial investment into the place

Go and develop your region too with your 2 shirt and trouser , When you have 50m to invest come to Lagos.

Pray you live to see and celebrate the day people move en masse to Enugu or umuahia from all corners of Nigeria like they do to the SW

9 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by MayorofLagos(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
ketoprofen:

Lagos was part of Western Nigeria mumu. Oshogbo, Oyo and all those places had the same administration with Maryland, Ilupeju, Ikeja, Ogba, Agege, Ikorodu and so on.

Ode!

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by nku5: 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos:

Because unlike your dummy governors in East, Lagos is a pacesetter. We define the path that Ibo and Hausa will follow in constitutional and legal matters.

On issues of Nigerian democracy, how many times has any civil rights lawyer fought the govt from Owerri or Awka or Onitsha? None.

We set the pace..so if you want FOI, you have the right to set your own pace along that line, tell Adaobi to pioneer the movement for Eastern people.

Gibberish as usual. Why is lagos govt fighting tooth and nail to prove FOI doesn't apply to them after all the hype of accountability. What do they have to hide.

Its not igbo issue my friend get your shyte together and have some dignity

5 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by kalunomics(m): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos:

We claim we are not contributing crime to the state. Can ibo refugees in Lagos make the same claim?

Your crime level is so bad and pervasive your sister Ngozi, the PR of police command stopped giving any more press report on crime. Everytime she brief press about a crime its a chukudi, obiomma, ifianyi and orkafor. She gave up!
Derailed
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
But this same person called obanikoro bought a Bentley when he was the Nigeria's ambassador to Ghana. Did anybody questioned him?

PDP are the cause of all the problems Nigeria is having today

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by najoke: 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos:

Yes, he has earned the right to spend tax payers money for public good!

You do not see Fashola printed on the license plate, it says LASG 1, it is Lagos Govt property. He is using it to stay safe as he goes on field tour round the state without loud and crazy siren blasting governors like you have in alaibo.
Fashola, abeg drop the Range and jump into a Rolls Royce so these onye ibos can have a heart attack.

Rolls Royce O ni Baje o!

In fact put FASHOLA on its licence plate so they can commit suicide. cheesy

^
their hatred for BRF wont allow them to see this simple detail.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by solelymade: 12:19am On Jan 03, 2014
dayokanu:

THIS IS WHAT I CALL WICKED!!!

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by agabaI23(m): 12:21am On Jan 03, 2014
I smell hipocrisy! If it was GEJ they will be like he is corruption personified. If it Fashiola, he deserves it. Haaaaa!

4 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Demdem(m): 12:51am On Jan 03, 2014
agabaI23: I smell hipocrisy! If it GEJ they will be like he is corruption personified. If it Fashiola, he deserves it. Haaaaa!

How much did Fashola buy the official cars?
Obanikoro himself didn't answer it.
If u can't answer it with verifiable proof like that of Oduah I think its best to shut ur trap.

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by agabaI23(m): 1:06am On Jan 03, 2014
Demdem:

If u can't answer it with verifiable proof like that of Oduah I think its best to shut ur trap.
Bros, long time! Happy New year.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Demdem(m): 1:12am On Jan 03, 2014
agabaI23: Bros, long time! Happy New year.

New year greetings to u too.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Garrithe1st: 2:18am On Jan 03, 2014
Demdem:

Seconded!!!
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by biafranqueen: 2:38am On Jan 03, 2014
The fact remains that all of these Leaders are squandering money.. What happen to the 200 luxury cars for the yeye sports event that Coschairs used for his free importation. It really amazes me that any real citizen living in Nigeria will say the Governor of his or her state is working to the highest capacity Oyo is looking brighter and cleaner then Lagos. Lagos stinks and the Lagoon is contaminated, we are almost finished selling all our property in Lagos because soon that place will be underwater. We made 10 times the amount from investing 10 years ago, so trust me we are happy for the overly priced underwater Island but that place is due for a serious flooding that is why they moved the Government to Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Garrithe1st: 2:45am On Jan 03, 2014
biafranqueen: The fact remains that all of these Leaders are squandering money.. What happen to the 200 luxury cars for the yeye sports event that Coschairs used for his free importation. It really amazes me that any real citizen living in Nigeria will say the Governor of his or her state is working to the highest capacity Oyo is looking brighter and cleaner then Lagos. Lagos stinks and the Lagoon is contaminated, we are almost finished selling all our property in Lagos because soon that place will be underwater. We made 10 times the amount from investing 10 years ago, so trust me we are happy for the overly priced underwater Island but that place is due for a serious flooding that is why they moved the Government to Abuja.

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by MayorofLagos(m): 2:53am On Jan 03, 2014
biafranqueen: The fact remains that all of these Leaders are squandering money.. What happen to the 200 luxury cars for the yeye sports event that Coschairs used for his free importation. It really amazes me that any real citizen living in Nigeria will say the Governor of his or her state is working to the highest capacity Oyo is looking brighter and cleaner then Lagos. Lagos stinks and the Lagoon is contaminated, we are almost finished selling all our property in Lagos because soon that place will be underwater. We made 10 times the amount from investing 10 years ago, so trust me we are happy for the overly priced underwater Island but that place is due for a serious flooding that is why they moved the Government to Abuja.

You invested in Lagos 10yrs ago? Well the capital has been moved longer than 10yrs, were you blind, dont know the road from Nnewi to Abuja? Stop using that map left to you by biafra, North is the other way.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by lorddeni: 6:08am On Jan 03, 2014
Well, maybe you did not buy from Obanikoro's car assembly plant...Obaplant Ghana Ltd

[/quote]

More like 'ko si koro, ko si rover' plant.

No proof, no invoicing, nothing and so many bandwagoners just jump on this.

The governor uses a 2010 Range in 2014 but haters like koro & co just have 2 feed the trolls around.

Never mind the agency he now chairs owes Nigerian students a record sum in IT allowances currently.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by kalunomics(m): 6:16am On Jan 03, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos:

You invested in Lagos 10yrs ago? Well the capital has been moved longer than 10yrs, were you blind, dont know the road from Nnewi to Abuja? Stop using that map left to you by biafra, North is the other way.
how come you don't contribute meaningful posts on nairaland again? Whatch it before it becomes part of you - so irrational!

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:49am On Jan 03, 2014
Goddex: [size=14pt]Our media is so biased. Fashola bought those two bulletproof tinted range rover SUV's for 300m naira each.

Our South West media refused to report it but instead concentrated solely on Oduah and expected her kinsmen in South East to keep quiet. Tribalism is our biggest problem.[/size]
are u kidding me?

Life is such a biatch!

How cld it bestowed upon u, a grown up man, a brain not better than a toddler?

May i ask what u are doing abt it?
Cos i av a dying dog who will gladly donate u a brain for a transplant...

Send me a PM dude...

And for the time being, stop commenting....u sound stoopid!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. / How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East / Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.