Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,268 members, 7,947,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (36750 Views)

Oduah Loses Bid To Stop Bulletproof Cars Probe / Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars / Fg May Sack Workers In NCAA, Others Over Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by agabaI23(m): 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
Demdem:

How much did Fashola buy the official cars?
Obanikoro himself didn't answer it.
If u can't answer it with verifiable proof like that of Oduah I think its best to shut ur trap.
If it was GEJ, would you have waited for a proof before slaying him? Be sincere, this is a new year!
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
Na my keke cost pass joo
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by guvna(m): 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
SHUT UP OBANIKORO! POLITICS IS NOT FAMILY BUSINESS, THE WAY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SEE IT.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by extension: 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
Correction!Correction!Correction. Pls it is not Oduah's bulletproof cars. It is ministry of aviation's bulletproof cars,it is poolcars for foreigners visit to this jungle called Nigeria where people died like chickens. You have to protect your visitors,even soldiers or police officers were shot in dozens.
Hope this cleared,so you people will continue with your madness.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Delafruita(m): 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
the warrior72: undecidedIs this all u can say?
that's all that needs to be said
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Delafruita(m): 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
extension: Correction!Correction!Correction. Pls it is not Oduah's bulletproof cars. It is ministry of aviation's bulletproof cars,it is poolcars for foreigners visit to this jungle called Nigeria where people died like chickens. You have to protect your visitors,even soldiers or police officers were shot in dozens.
shut up.why did joel obi now claim the cars were purchased because her life was in danger?
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by nijanigga: 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
Goddex: [size=14pt]Our media is so biased. Fashola bought those two bulletproof tinted range rover SUV's for 300m naira each.

Our South West media refused to report it but instead concentrated solely on Oduah and expected her kinsmen in South East to keep quiet. Tribalism is our biggest problem.[/size]
Why una no wan divide this country. Nigeria is not one and will never be.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by airfinance(m): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
obanikoro is just seeking for attention as well as trying to supports those that feeds him,for those who knw about range rovers,i can categorically tell you those fashola's cars are not up to the stated amount.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by ikeyman00(m): 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
^^^ try again
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by tsmack: 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
Goddex: [size=14pt]Our media is so biased. Fashola bought those two bulletproof tinted range rover SUV's for 300m naira each.

Our South West media refused to report it but instead concentrated solely on Oduah and expected her kinsmen in South East to keep quiet. Tribalism is our biggest problem.[/size]

Why are you guys quick to jump at every rotten meat tossed at you. You look for every opportunity to scream tribalism.

If the Media reports a case, it is tribalism
If the Media does not report a case, it is tribalism

Why can't we present our argument in clear and concise terms? Must we always lean on the excuse of tribalism?

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Sylvarresta(m): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
This pple shoutn Oduah car's money is 4rm d east, is there any relationship btw Aviation and Oil..... U pple are learners indigbos
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by captianfreeman(m): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
This is funny! well, the man agreed that the re is corruption in the ruling party. His problem is that the media are blowing it out of proportion.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by ketoprofen(m): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
Sylvarresta: This pple shoutn Oduah car's money is 4rm d east, is there any relationship btw Aviation and Oil..... U pple are learners indigbos

Before nko, is it not oil money that was used yo purchase the cars for aviation ministry
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by emmadan(m): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
i'v come to the conclusion that the people from the west of niger are the most tribalistic and biased fellows in nigeria.They are not being sincere "atall".taaah.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by kalunomics(m): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
defbond1: As long as Nigeria is divided along tribal lines corruption will remain.
As long as people defend people of their own tribes when they have done wrong corruption will remain.
As long as the political parties create a division amongst the people, then corruption remains..

Is it really difficult for people to see that corruption can only be effectively stamped out when people unite to fight it?

Is it really difficult for Nigerians to actually reason?

Probe Fashola
Probe Stella
Probe Obanikoro too (would he have done same if he was governor? I bet yes!
Probe all the politicians

But then are you ready to make a difference if it was you?

It all begins from You!
sense in the making! The problem is that I don't think it can ever be actualized... More reason why the country needs to be balkanized into smaller manager parts.
These politicians knows the weakness of Nigerians: Tribalism, and always capitalise on that to foster and perpetuate corruption.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Sylvarresta(m): 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
ketoprofen:

Before nko, is it not oil money that was used yo purchase the cars for aviation ministry
I don't av time to argue to much, just go and read reports on Aviation company to knw hw much they make in a day
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by whitecat007: 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
Can someone list the makes and models of cars the SE governors are driving. List those with Jets too, so we can compare them with Fashola. Comparing apples and oranges will not cut it. Let put Fashola side by side with these governors who have much less responsibilities.

Ibos are commenting from places of pain anger, envy, obssession and wish Lagos is in their region.

Stop trying to fit round pegs into square hole. List your governors who have way less job than Fashola and lets compare their vehicles.

The money Fashola spends belongs to Lagosians, but the money the thief oduah spends belong to the whole Nigeria with the large chunk of it from Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by fairview: 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
I am totally disappointed the way people tribalised issue on this forum
That is why african race will continue lagging behind in term of everything. I am not a politician neither a tribalistic person.

Obanikoro Musiliu is a hypocrite and a man without integrity anfd dignity. He was brought up and trained by Tinubu, who happen to be his political Godfather. They were together from day of Alliance for Democracy.

Secondly, fashola is not the only governor in Nigeria using Range Rover bullet proof as official car.

Moreover, our president is spending one million naira for a meal when millions of Nigeria can not boast of five thousand naira as capital

we Nigerian youth should stand and fight out this corrupt old generations so that our generations to come can breath a fresh air

4 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
It is sad to know that the Federal Government that allocate three patrol vehicles for one state police command of 370, 000 police men, is unable to resolve how N255 million was used to purchase 2 saloon vehicles for one officer. It is a very grave irony ~
Fashola - while speaking at the 7th annual Town Hall Meeting on Security, themed: ‘Sustaining Local Responding To Rising National Security Challenges,’ held at the Civic Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Adelarge: 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
it seems 2015 election is around the corner,PDP is looking for a way through. Thumbs up Fashola

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by ocelot2006(m): 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
lekkie073: story
fashola is spending Lagos money, and we the aboriginal lagosians are not lamenting. not federal govt money like Stella oduah! case closed!

and just in case it makes homepage/ front page.....
I am highly honoured by God to be the first to comment on this issue. so I forbid anyone to say anything negative about the original 'face of good governance' in africa, babatunde raji fashola

Read your post again and see how RIDICULOUS it is. So Lagos state money is not public funds, abi? You now see why we call you so-called "enlightened" ones in Lagos DUMBA$%es?

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by guymega: 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
Musiliu would have been wiser if only he revealed to us the cost of the official cars being used by each of the 36 state governors. Until then, He should focus on ITF.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by koladebrainiac(m): 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2014

compare this to 7 private jets of goodluck Jonathan. mumu . sometimes I wonder if nigerians ever reason before they talk . you heard Stella with her contradicting reply on the stellagate * do the needful * and now you comparing her own to fashola who is chief excutive of lagos state a small president . the generalismo of lagps

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by DarryOsh(m): 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
lekkie073: story
fashola is spending Lagos money, and we the aboriginal lagosians are not lamenting. not federal govt money like Stella oduah! case closed!

and just in case it makes homepage/ front page.....
I am highly honoured by God to be the first to comment on this issue. so I forbid anyone to say anything negative about the original 'face of good governance' in africa, babatunde raji fashola

What a repulsive thing to say. And to think that some people actually liked your silly post. Smh
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by esco600: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
the range is even 2004/5 model...kinda shameful
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
Even Fashola's private jet can never be as costly as half of gej-oduah hyperinflated bullet-proof cars.Koro's a known thief like gej.Fashola has never been investigated.I can not,should not put oduah in the same sentence as Fashola.It demeans Fashola's achievements. Gej's one million naira per meal,does he chew gold-he does not look it?In Jonathan's administration,everything's inflated a 100000 times-a govt of liars and grandthieves.This a clue(shoe)less man that increased fuel price on new year's day.And you want another evidence of his cluelessness?People died in those protests because of gej's idiocy.And you wonder why his military mentality party is breaking up?And why did Jona pardon Alamieyeseigha?Because they were partners in crime,Alams was caught,so he gets a pardon.Why did he use the courts to free a known murderer,so the murderer can support his arms build-up to 2015.If this man or pdp wins again,Nigeria retrogresses more extra steps into the abyss of parochialism,looting,lopsided vociferous ethnic cacophony,mass sufferring.The same people who said Fashola removed beggars gave orders for the FCT administration to remove the mass of beggars who have invaded the streets of Abuja.Pdp's only achievement in 15yrs is a quantum leap in the number of destitutes and beggars in Nigeria.I have a lot against Gej,he's part of the thieving Pdp who have underdeveloped Nigeria further.May God save Nigeria.A man like Koro at least did not act out of ethnicity like many from SS,SE on this forum,he calls out his brother Fashola who he feels did wrong(the allegation should be investigated btw),even though he plays to the gallery and reveals his biased,hypocritical politics.Koro's saying don't talk about Oduah because he(Koro) is stealing in his industrial training fund position with the FG too,but he wants us to talk about fashola(their origin/ houses might just be a stone's throw apart on Lagos Island)because he(Koro) also wants to steal Lagos money.I expect a robust response from an erudite and incomparable Fashola that Koro can never measure up to.At least that was evidently clear during the 2007 governorship election debate.Koro could not articulate a single word/message,can not be governor of Lagos for even coming out with such sacrilege about the eminently dignified Fashola.The Lagosians I know will pay him(Koro) in the next election.I expect another APC landslide.Lagos politics is free and fair and very interesting,the people are enlightened and sophisticated.No one can deceive a Lagosian.No ethnic bias involved,it's brother against brother,friend against friend.At the end,the strong majority wins,that's why Lagos election can't be rigged.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by koladebrainiac(m): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
extension: Correction!Correction!Correction. Pls it is not Oduah's bulletproof cars. It is ministry of aviation's bulletproof cars,it is poolcars for foreigners visit to this jungle called Nigeria where people died like chickens. You have to protect your visitors,even soldiers or police officers were shot in dozens.
is that how other ministers are buying bUllet proof cars for all the expertriate ? simply. because Nigeria is a jungle place ? shaking my head for you . come out with good reason not this weak one
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by jimmyroger: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
See who is talking silly Mofos.....Siwes student are not paid there money and he dey talk abut other person mata!!

Even if those cars cost #300 million.....isn't the owner the number citizen of that state.....who the hell is stella Oduah....a common Minister riding dat expensive cars......were man!!!!!
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by DarryOsh(m): 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
fairview: I am totally disappointed the way people tribalised issue on this forum
That is why african race will continue lagging behind in term of everything. I am not a politician neither a tribalistic person.

Obanikoro Musiliu is a hypocrite and a man without integrity anfd dignity. He was brought up and trained by Tinubu, who happen to be his political Godfather. They were together from day of Alliance for Democracy.

Secondly, fashola is not the only governor in Nigeria using Range Rover bullet proof as official car.

Moreover, our president is spending one million naira for a meal when millions of Nigeria can not boast of five thousand naira as capital

we Nigerian youth should stand and fight out this corrupt old generations so that our generations to come can breath a fresh air
anytime I see the highlighted, I cringe. The most shocking is that some bigots would close their eyes to this disturbing report, amongst others, and declare boldly that gej is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria. Its so disheartening. Come 2015, we need to use our heads.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by 989900: 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
omanzo02:

That range rover model cost between 55000€ and 70000€ depending on the installed options, if u add the bulletproofing options, that vehicle is not more than 110000€.
Yeah thereabout.

300M?!
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by bakynes(m): 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
Its a known fact that most of the states governors in Nigeria use either Range Rover or Landcruiser. In 2010, when I was serving in Ibadan, I drove through the Oyo state Govt house and dat was the same day Jonathan visited Akala, so I saw the convoy of both Akala and Jonathan. Jonathan was in a black tinted mercedez S220 while Akala was in a black tinted Range Rover, so I don't know the problem of some igbos on this thread, likewise we see many state governors on TV with Range Rover or Landcruiser.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos) / Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory / Dele Momodu With RMD In Throwback Photo (''Friendship Of 31years'')

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.